Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,188 members, 7,780,314 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:13 PM

Is Nursing The Only Career In America? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Is Nursing The Only Career In America? (1085 Views)

How Lucrative Is Nursing As A Career? / The Only Career Decision You Must Make / The Only Career Mailing List You Will Ever Need To Join (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Nursing The Only Career In America? by ade4real(f): 3:37am On Aug 05, 2014
I have a one year experience as an LPN and I don't think Ican go futher, am so unhappy and even find myself crying when going to work.I have a Degree in Finance, am thinking of going back to school for Masters in Health Care Administration but my fear is getting a job as an Administrator because of my Nigerian accent , please you guys should read and comment and help a sister out.Am so tired and frustrated. Any other career advice is welcomed.
Re: Is Nursing The Only Career In America? by hayoakins(m): 2:06pm On Aug 05, 2014
I wish i could comment on the real subject but I know little or nothing about that economy. I won't have replied but seeing that over 40nairalanders viewed without posting an alphabet, I am obliged to post.

However, about your FRUSTRATION, it is a self-made status and only YOU can get rid of it. Don't worry and BE HAPPY!

Keep mediating on a way out, your mind would surely think it through, most times; we underestimate the power of our mind.

The mind is useless without God's direction anyways, dial his number i.e. PRAY for direction

1 Like

Re: Is Nursing The Only Career In America? by ade4real(f): 3:12pm On Aug 05, 2014
Thanks hayoakins for your reply, I see my post with views without comments. Am so worried and I need suggestions but no one seems to care or bother except you. I really appreciate your reply . God bless and I would do as you have said.

1 Like

Re: Is Nursing The Only Career In America? by Vacora(m): 5:33pm On Aug 05, 2014
You're exerting too much pressure on yourself. Don't let your accent ruin your career aspirations or development. Also do what makes you happy, no one knows best except you.

1 Like

Re: Is Nursing The Only Career In America? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 05, 2014
So sorry about your experience as an LPN, I live in the state and I am a nurse, my husband just showed me your post. Pls P.M me so we can talk, this is my hubby's acct, I don't have a N.L acct.

1 Like

Re: Is Nursing The Only Career In America? by ade4real(f): 5:27am On Aug 06, 2014
Thanks vacora and boyestic, it's so sad that the only advice I can get from friends is to go and study nursing any other course,you will be discouraged. May the Lord help towards my decision. God bless you guys for your comments, may you never lack in life in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Is Nursing The Only Career In America? by ade4real(f): 5:36am On Aug 06, 2014
Boyestic, it won't allow me send a private message to you or maybe I don't know how to go about it.What can I do, please help.
Re: Is Nursing The Only Career In America? by Nobody: 12:51am On Aug 07, 2014
call or send a text to,its a google number.

1 Like

Re: Is Nursing The Only Career In America? by ade4real(f): 1:58am On Aug 07, 2014
I sent a text now, thank you very much and God bless.
Re: Is Nursing The Only Career In America? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 07, 2014
ade4real: I have a one year experience as an LPN and I don't think Ican go futher, am so unhappy and even find myself crying when going to work.I have a Degree in Finance, am thinking of going back to school for Masters in Health Care Administration but my fear is getting a job as an Administrator because of my Nigerian accent , please you guys should read and comment and help a sister out.Am so tired and frustrated. Any other career advice is welcomed.

why not fake the accent? Thought is all about saying 'ffuck' after each word.

(1) (Reply)

My Advise For The Just Passed Out Corpers. / Nigeria Police Recruitment 2018 Ongoing Apply Via Www.policerecruitment.ng / 10 Important Career Lessons Most People Learn Too Late In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.