Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

MARRIED But Lonely - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / MARRIED But Lonely (1486 Views)

Handsome But Lonely / Im Married But I Need A Male Friend / Married But Lonely,need Some One Between 35 And 40yrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MARRIED But Lonely by tahidi(f): 5:14am On Aug 05, 2014
Am new here, I beg of u, no insults or judgment.

1 Like

Re: MARRIED But Lonely by Nobody: 5:21am On Aug 05, 2014
We can be friends smiley
Re: MARRIED But Lonely by successking401(m): 5:22am On Aug 05, 2014
tahidi: Am new here, I beg of u, no insults or judgment.
Am married to my long term on and off boyfriend.. am in love with him don't get me wrong..
His family hates me, wouldn't give me time or day, tribal issues.. anyways, he feels I should bend over backwards and I won't.. this has caused a rift..he is cheating on me, am sure of this, he is distant, he always waits for me to initiate sex.. am tired and just stuck for the meantime.. considering a transfer to basically run away from my problem.. he doesn't listen.. and wen he does, he refuses to understand or take action....
I need a friend, someone to listen, to understand, to be there for me..I stay in kD..
how old are u?pls dont get me wrong.simply i dont assume anything rather i ask everything.
Re: MARRIED But Lonely by Nobody: 5:25am On Aug 05, 2014
Ping me
Re: MARRIED But Lonely by tahidi(f): 5:51am On Aug 05, 2014
I am 30 yrs old, no kids yet.. I want someone matured pls to understand... preferably married
Re: MARRIED But Lonely by Nobody: 6:01am On Aug 05, 2014
Hello tahidi, u are just one of those people that are into dis unfortunate situation, because their are so many ladies in this situation. My piece of advice is just be yourself and follow your heart. U only need friend that wil make u happy not only in sex but in other areas. U may hola me on 08067393088.
Re: MARRIED But Lonely by Nobody: 6:31am On Aug 05, 2014
All conji-stricken pervs lookin' for sugar will be here cool
Re: MARRIED But Lonely by ammyluv2002(f): 6:35am On Aug 05, 2014
Sometimes, making new friends wont solve your martial problems cause you live with it...you can catch all the fun outside then come back home to your problem. I sugguest you find a lasting solution to your problem thatz the only way to be happy body and soul. *just saying

1 Like

Re: MARRIED But Lonely by lirusehn(m): 6:50am On Aug 05, 2014
why dont u talk to God ma?

He knowz beter than man.
Lest I 4get he mkes a good friend. smiley

6 Likes

Re: MARRIED But Lonely by Galads(m): 6:56am On Aug 05, 2014
ammyluv2002: Sometimes, making new friends wont solve your marti al problems cause you live with it...you can catch all the fun outside then come back home to your problem. I sugguest you find a lasting solution to your problem thatz the only way to be happy body and soul. *just saying
@ammyluv2002's advice is the best advice you can get. One fact is, men will cheat on the women and get away with it. you as the wife, the best thing for you to do is to try to get your man by any means. What does he see or get outside that you can't give him inside? Have you asked yourself that question? But if you decide to have fun outside just because you think or he does really cheat on u, have you considered the consequence when he finds out eventually. I guess you don't want a divorce. Even when a man knows he is unfaithful and wicked to his wife, he still want her faithful, mean while having fun could lead to a lot and I promise you, if a man finds out. Its over so don't give him a reason to open a case file for you
Note: prayers changes all thing. I usually tell every woman, if your husband or boyfrnd cheats on you, its your fault and I have statements to back it up. If you discover the power of a woman, you will know how powerful you are. Work on getting your family together shikena. I guess you need a lot of tips to make it work instead of new friends to influence you badly

1 Like

Re: MARRIED But Lonely by ammyluv2002(f): 7:03am On Aug 05, 2014
Galads: this is the best advice you can get. One fact is, men would cheat will cheat on the women and get away with it. you as the wife, the best thing for you to do is to try to get your man by any means. What does he see or get outside that you can't give him inside? Have you asked yourself that question? But if you decide to have fun outside on just because you think or he does really cheat on u also, have you considered the consequence when he finds out eventually. I guess you don't want a divorce. Even when a man knows he is unfaithful and wicked to his wife, he still want her faithful, mean while having fun could lead to a lot and I promise you, if a man finds out. Its over so don't give him a reason to open a case file for you
Note: prayers changes all thing. I usually tell every woman, if your husband or boyfrnd cheats on you, its your fault and I have statements to back it up. If you discover the power of a woman, you will know how powerful you are. Work on getting your family together shikena. I guess you need a lot of tips to make it work instead of new friends to influence you badly
Dude! Pls read my post very well cause I think we are saying the same thing. I said she should face her problems and not making new friends they won't solve her martial problems so wetin you come dey talk again. I don't believe in divorce and won't advice anyone to divorce her hubby so what are you saying? Pls, I'm not one of those girls who doesn't believe in marriage vows!
Re: MARRIED But Lonely by Galads(m): 7:09am On Aug 05, 2014
ammyluv2002: Dude! Pls read my post very well cause I think we are saying the same thing. I said she should face her problems and not making new friends they won't solve her martial problems so wetin you come dey talk again. I don't believe in divorce and won't advice anyone to divorce her hubby so what are you saying? Pls, I'm not one of those girls who doesn't believe in marriage vows!
did you actually see what I wrote? Why did you think I quoted you? Was it for fashion? You shoud be happy I quoted your post as the best advice she can get. So chill and understand before you spoil your morning over anothers headache. Peace.
Re: MARRIED But Lonely by nerodenero: 7:20am On Aug 05, 2014
The best time to bed some ladies is when they are vulnerable and you are very vulnerable now.Be careful because many would come as friends but their aim is to get between your legs.

It is a known fact that a man could bed any woman even if he doesnt love her.That is what most of us are.

Vulnerability is responsible for the hasty decision you want to take.The only time to take decision is when you aint under any pressure.

If you aint careful, you will end up doing what you accused your hubby of and two wrongs dont make a right.

1 Like

Re: MARRIED But Lonely by Rocktation(f): 8:05am On Aug 05, 2014
ammyluv2002: Dude! Pls read my post very well cause I think we are saying the same thing. I said she should face her problems and not making new friends they won't solve her martial problems so wetin you come dey talk again. I don't believe in divorce and won't advice anyone to divorce her hubby so what are you saying? Pls, I'm not one of those girls who doesn't believe in marriage vows!

Really, what's up with you? You de carry fight for mind, before you read posts?
Re: MARRIED But Lonely by dagentility(f): 8:24am On Aug 05, 2014
No insults ma, but wat exactly do you want from nairaland. An assistant lover or just friends to talk to for the main time. This is marriage issues and this is certainly not the best way to approach it.

1 Like

Re: MARRIED But Lonely by ammyluv2002(f): 8:29am On Aug 05, 2014
Galads: did you actually see what I wrote? Why did you think I quoted you? Was it for fashion? You shoud be happy I quoted your post as the best advice she can get. So chill and understand before you spoil your morning over anothers headache. Peace.
Sorry, my bad
Re: MARRIED But Lonely by ammyluv2002(f): 8:30am On Aug 05, 2014
Rocktation:

Really, what's up with you? You de carry fight for mind, before you read posts?
Lol...maybe I needed glasses. Is ok sha grin
Re: MARRIED But Lonely by tahidi(f): 1:14pm On Aug 05, 2014
I have read ur comments, critique and all-what -nots..... let me be clear... I DO NOT want to CHEAT on my husband, AM NOT HERE to play games, I wanyt LIKE minds, someone, MALE OR FEMALE who can relate with my situation and who RESIDE here in kD, so as to be friends, advise, enable me to find practical means to end my unhappiness... am sure a lot of married people belong on nairaland, am sure a lot of unhappy married people are here, am sure a lot of happy ones are here and can help me out...I don't want my family or friends involved in my marital woes as they might end up compounding the problem instead of finding a lsting solution... I repeat, MATURED MINDS, preferably married... thank u
Re: MARRIED But Lonely by successking401(m): 9:35pm On Aug 05, 2014
tahidi: I have read ur comments, critique and all-what -nots..... let me be clear... I DO NOT want to CHEAT on my husband, AM NOT HERE to play games, I wanyt LIKE minds, someone, MALE OR FEMALE who can relate with my situation and who RESIDE here in kD, so as to be friends, advise, enable me to find practical means to end my unhappiness... am sure a lot of married people belong on nairaland, am sure a lot of unhappy married people are here, am sure a lot of happy ones are here and can help me out...I don't want my family or friends involved in my marital woes as they might end up compounding the problem instead of finding a lsting solution... I repeat, MATURED MINDS, preferably married... thank u
Re: MARRIED But Lonely by successking401(m): 9:37pm On Aug 05, 2014
tahidi: I have read ur comments, critique and all-what -nots..... let me be clear... I DO NOT want to CHEAT on my husband, AM NOT HERE to play games, I wanyt LIKE minds, someone, MALE OR FEMALE who can relate with my situation and who RESIDE here in kD, so as to be friends, advise, enable me to find practical means to end my unhappiness... am sure a lot of married people belong on nairaland, am sure a lot of unhappy married people are here, am sure a lot of happy ones are here and can help me out...I don't want my family or friends involved in my marital woes as they might end up compounding the problem instead of finding a lsting solution... I repeat, MATURED MINDS, preferably married... thank u
why are u attaching importance on where ur assumed friend will reside to be KD?and u dont want to cheat ur hubby?could it be that somebody that resides elsewhere but with the solution that u seek for and is ready to share same with u without having to meet u physically is not allowed?remember,i dont assume anything rather i ask everything
Re: MARRIED But Lonely by famio34(m): 11:42am On Aug 06, 2014
tahidi: I am 30 yrs old, no kids yet.. I want someone matured pls to understand... preferably married
. I am 27 does that matter to you? You can invite my bbm 28E12BAD
Re: MARRIED But Lonely by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 06, 2014
@tahidi, i understand you. Forget the critiques. How are you holding on and which tribe is he, which tribe are you?
Re: MARRIED But Lonely by nitlad: 3:08pm On Aug 18, 2014
lirusehn: why dont u talk to God ma?

He knowz beter than man.
Less i 4get he mkes a good friend. smiley

But God doesn't fück! embarassed

The lady wanna get shägged!

What she needs is proper and thorough böink! kiss

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Interested To Hook Up In Accra / Lets Exchange Our 2go Usernames And Bb Pins Here / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.