Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,824 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

I Need Help On How To Tap Someone's Phone Calls - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Need Help On How To Tap Someone's Phone Calls (10875 Views)

Reason We All Say 'Hello' When Answering Phone Calls (Photo) / How To Tap Someone's Call / How To Tap Someone's Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help On How To Tap Someone's Phone Calls by gabazin080(m): 7:18am On Aug 05, 2014
hi evryone, if dere is anybody that has code to tap someone's phone calls shld pls post it here nt jst for me alone but most of us out dere also needs it.
thanks
Re: I Need Help On How To Tap Someone's Phone Calls by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:21am On Aug 05, 2014
For what na?! undecided
Re: I Need Help On How To Tap Someone's Phone Calls by justi4jesu(f): 7:23am On Aug 05, 2014
Hian!!! OP repent n Get a lyf angry angry

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help On How To Tap Someone's Phone Calls by Nobody: 7:29am On Aug 05, 2014
Isn't that illegal undecided
Re: I Need Help On How To Tap Someone's Phone Calls by elguaje(m): 7:30am On Aug 05, 2014
Give me reasons first before I post the code >:
Re: I Need Help On How To Tap Someone's Phone Calls by kultimate009: 7:37am On Aug 05, 2014
@Op, whatever issues u've got wit your intended victim, sort it out by talking to him or her..... Don't try 2 find out what you don't wan2 know

1 Like

Re: I Need Help On How To Tap Someone's Phone Calls by gabazin080(m): 8:06am On Aug 05, 2014
@ evrybody, if knowing d problem is wat wil make u guys help me, den no problem.
i need it cus of ack of trust nd insecurity in my relationship nd ma business center managed by my employee.
so who cares to help now pls

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help On How To Tap Someone's Phone Calls by gabazin080(m): 8:08am On Aug 05, 2014
elguaje: Give me reasons first before I post the code >:
now u av d reason, so where is d code
Re: I Need Help On How To Tap Someone's Phone Calls by coolvitus(m): 8:11am On Aug 05, 2014
Guy no just worry urself them no no am
Re: I Need Help On How To Tap Someone's Phone Calls by rattlesnake(m): 8:28am On Aug 05, 2014
Just remove your simcard and scratch the persons name on the card....then at red moon....tie wrapper and by 12mudnight go outside and scream orunmilaaaaaaaaaa as if u want to cry waving Ur hands vigorously and lifting the sim card to heaven for 5 min then insert the card back into the phone...chikena..

23 Likes

Re: I Need Help On How To Tap Someone's Phone Calls by Prowizy2(m): 8:38am On Aug 05, 2014
Op mail me, but you'll pay
Re: I Need Help On How To Tap Someone's Phone Calls by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 05, 2014
you no dey rest? you've been on the prowl, commentin on every post undecided
Prowizy2: Op mail me, but you'll pay
Re: I Need Help On How To Tap Someone's Phone Calls by Prowizy2(m): 8:42am On Aug 05, 2014
Ladystewie: you no dey rest? you've been on the prowl, commentin on every post undecided

You too!
Re: I Need Help On How To Tap Someone's Phone Calls by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 05, 2014
tongue
Prowizy2:

You too!
Re: I Need Help On How To Tap Someone's Phone Calls by Prowizy2(m): 8:43am On Aug 05, 2014
Ladystewie: tongue

You're cute
Re: I Need Help On How To Tap Someone's Phone Calls by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 05, 2014
grin
Prowizy2:

You're cute
Re: I Need Help On How To Tap Someone's Phone Calls by Prowizy2(m): 8:45am On Aug 05, 2014
Ladystewie: grin

A dream baby mama angry
Re: I Need Help On How To Tap Someone's Phone Calls by cirmuell(m): 9:15am On Aug 05, 2014
Don't waste your time, there is no such code undecided
Re: I Need Help On How To Tap Someone's Phone Calls by Philipmems(m): 9:29am On Aug 05, 2014
Wanna checkup on your spouse? LoL, Whats the value of having a second half when you dont trust them... if your are not comfortable with em let them go... f*ck that insecurity shit are you/we any better? As for your work place if you put proper machineries in place, follow up on all activity, pay you staff well, give them the porper motivation no one can cheat you...
Dont get yourself worked up on things that are not priority because what you seek is what you will eventually find.
I hope you dont get swindled out of desperation and further complicate your predicament.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Help On How To Tap Someone's Phone Calls by gabazin080(m): 9:58am On Aug 05, 2014
Philipmems: Wanna checkup on your spouse? LoL, Whats the value of having a second half when you dont trust them... if your are not comfortable with em let them go... f*ck that insecurity shit are you/we any better? As for your work place if you put proper machineries in place, follow up on all activity, pay you staff well, give them the porper motivation no one can cheat you...
Dont get yourself worked up on things that are not priority because what you seek is what you will eventually find.
I hope you dont get swindled out of desperation and further complicate your predicament.
dats aw faru undastand. sum pple cnt jst b trusted no mata aw gud u are 2 dem
Re: I Need Help On How To Tap Someone's Phone Calls by Danielotuya(m): 11:22am On Aug 05, 2014
rattlesnake: Just remove your simcard and scratch the persons name on the card....then at red moon....tie wrapper and by 12mudnight go outside and scream orunmilaaaaaaaaaa waving Ur hands vigorously and lifting the sim card to heaven for 5 min then insert the card back into the phone...chikena..

Oh boy go join dem Basketmouth et. al.. You ar wasting ur talents here...lolxxxx

1 Like

Re: I Need Help On How To Tap Someone's Phone Calls by naijaaone(m): 11:43am On Aug 05, 2014
gabazin080: dats aw faru undastand. sum pple cnt jst b trusted no mata aw gud u are 2 dem
well said. op, u looking for a concrete evidence to kick their asss is not a bad idea at all.
Re: I Need Help On How To Tap Someone's Phone Calls by merieam16(f): 11:49am On Aug 05, 2014
rattlesnake: Just remove your simcard and scratch the persons name on the card....then at red moon....tie wrapper and by 12mudnight go outside and scream orunmilaaaaaaaaaa as if u want to cry waving Ur hands vigorously and lifting the sim card to heaven for 5 min then insert the card back into the phone...chikena..
grin
Re: I Need Help On How To Tap Someone's Phone Calls by johnstar(m): 11:49am On Aug 05, 2014
gabazin080: hi evryone, if dere is anybody that has code to tap someone's phone calls shld pls post it here nt jst for me alone but most of us out dere also needs it.
thanks
na ur babe call u wn dey tap?? or na criminal tinz which 1... shame on u nd ole
Re: I Need Help On How To Tap Someone's Phone Calls by englishmart(m): 12:26pm On Aug 05, 2014
Dial *60*1* your own phone number #
Do this using the person's phone.
Re: I Need Help On How To Tap Someone's Phone Calls by Emyemyberry(m): 7:40pm On Aug 05, 2014
englishmart: Dial *60*1* your own phone number #
Do this using the person's phone.
is this for real?
Re: I Need Help On How To Tap Someone's Phone Calls by englishmart(m): 7:46pm On Aug 05, 2014
Emyemyberry: is this for real?
does it look fake?

its real ok?

1 Like

Re: I Need Help On How To Tap Someone's Phone Calls by gabazin080(m): 8:37pm On Aug 05, 2014
englishmart: does it look fake?

its real ok?
av u tested it
Re: I Need Help On How To Tap Someone's Phone Calls by gulfer: 9:03pm On Aug 05, 2014
Are you using android phone, if yes dial *#999*764# to tap into calls and follow the prompt as directed. Thank me later.
Re: I Need Help On How To Tap Someone's Phone Calls by shellliver: 9:26pm On Aug 05, 2014
You be FBI or NSA?

It ia simple, I will post it here for you.

JUST HACK INTO FBI OR NSA COMPUTER, THATS ALL
Re: I Need Help On How To Tap Someone's Phone Calls by Ichel: 9:46pm On Aug 05, 2014
rattlesnake: Just remove your simcard and scratch the persons name on the card....then at red moon....tie wrapper and by 12mudnight go outside and scream orunmilaaaaaaaaaa as if u want to cry waving Ur hands vigorously and lifting the sim card to heaven for 5 min then insert the card back into the phone...chikena..
grin grin I duff ma kokonut 4 dis congosis

(1) (2) (Reply)

HTC To Unveil New Smartphones On August 30 / Tecno And Gsmarena / Are The Mid-range Smartphones Getting Closer To Flagships?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.