Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,700 members, 7,802,078 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

I Need Help On How To Tap Someone's Phone Calls - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Need Help On How To Tap Someone's Phone Calls (10876 Views)

Reason We All Say 'Hello' When Answering Phone Calls (Photo) / How To Tap Someone's Call / How To Tap Someone's Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Help On How To Tap Someone's Phone Calls by Ichel: 9:49pm On Aug 05, 2014
englishmart: Dial *60*1* your own phone number #
Do this using the person's phone.
Dis is a call divert code.
Don't try this Op
Re: I Need Help On How To Tap Someone's Phone Calls by gabazin080(m): 10:16pm On Aug 05, 2014
gulfer: Are you using android phone, if yes dial *#999*764# to tap into calls and follow the prompt as directed. Thank me later.
its writing invalid service code
Re: I Need Help On How To Tap Someone's Phone Calls by Kennyinusa(m): 11:47pm On Aug 05, 2014
gabazin080: hi evryone, if dere is anybody that has code to tap someone's phone calls shld pls post it here nt jst for me alone but most of us out dere also needs it.
thanks
You better face your book so that you would pass jamb next year. Idiot grin angry

1 Like

Re: I Need Help On How To Tap Someone's Phone Calls by englishmart(m): 5:43am On Aug 06, 2014
Ichel:
Dis is a call divert code.
Don't try this Op
MTSCHEEW
Re: I Need Help On How To Tap Someone's Phone Calls by gabazin080(m): 6:59am On Aug 06, 2014
Kennyinusa:
You better face your book so that you would pass jamb next year. Idiot grin angry
y cal me idiot, ar u forced 2 comment. u av a primary brain 2 think evrybody is lyk u dat hasnt even sat 4 waec
Re: I Need Help On How To Tap Someone's Phone Calls by gulfer: 6:59am On Aug 06, 2014
gabazin080: its writing invalid service code
Make sure you have 3G for this to work.
Re: I Need Help On How To Tap Someone's Phone Calls by gabazin080(m): 7:09am On Aug 06, 2014
englishmart: MTSCHEEW
dnt jst do mtchew, tel us d guy is lieing 4 doubtin d code
Re: I Need Help On How To Tap Someone's Phone Calls by englishmart(m): 11:38am On Aug 06, 2014
gabazin080: dnt jst do mtchew, tel us d guy is lieing 4 doubtin d code
to be frank with you, this is what you should type

**06* your phone number#
To deactivate dial
##002#

No thanks
Re: I Need Help On How To Tap Someone's Phone Calls by biz2get(m): 11:52am On Aug 06, 2014
rattlesnake: Just remove your simcard and scratch the persons name on the card....then at red moon....tie wrapper and by 12mudnight go outside and scream orunmilaaaaaaaaaa as if u want to cry waving Ur hands vigorously and lifting the sim card to heaven for 5 min then insert the card back into the phone...chikena..

grin
Re: I Need Help On How To Tap Someone's Phone Calls by gabazin080(m): 10:47pm On Aug 06, 2014
rattlesnake: Just remove your simcard and scratch the persons name on the card....then at red moon....tie wrapper and by 12mudnight go outside and scream orunmilaaaaaaaaaa as if u want to cry waving Ur hands vigorously and lifting the sim card to heaven for 5 min then insert the card back into the phone...chikena..
do u av anything upstairs @ all

(1) (2) (Reply)

HTC To Unveil New Smartphones On August 30 / Tecno And Gsmarena / Are The Mid-range Smartphones Getting Closer To Flagships?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.