Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,243 members, 7,780,486 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:22 PM

Trevo Opens Its New Mega Office In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Trevo Opens Its New Mega Office In Nigeria (3943 Views)

Photos From The Explosion at CBN Office In Calabar / The Unilever Nigeria Ideatrophy Business Challenge Opens Its 2nd Edition! / Slot Systems (Nnamdi Ezeigo) Opens Its 20th Branch In Ilorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trevo Opens Its New Mega Office In Nigeria by greenhope(m): 7:24am On Aug 05, 2014
Trévo Africa recently opened a NEW Nigeria headquarters building in Lagos!

It was an amazing morning, I woke up filled with loads of positive energy and hope because finally Trevo has made a strong statement to back their promise of transforming and empowering life health and wealth wise by opening first of its kind a 5 storey building office for its Life and Health Coaches just after two years of doing business in Nigeria.

http://trevohealthreport..com/2014/08/trevo-opens-its-new-mega-office-in.html

Re: Trevo Opens Its New Mega Office In Nigeria by hajikebs(m): 8:48am On Sep 28, 2014
I need more explanation on this Trevo cos I hv registered nd hav been buying d product since ,but I hv nt gotten any commission,pls can u give me more details on how Trevo does tins ...u can contact me on talk2kebs@gmail.com
Re: Trevo Opens Its New Mega Office In Nigeria by justfree1(m): 9:49am On Oct 01, 2014
I keep telling people trevo is not about you buying products or even selling....sorry your upline didn't explain this to you. You are paid when someone joins your team or they buy products. The bottom line is assisting others grow! Please if possible attend any of the closest presentation to you for further explanation. Nice having you on the billion dollars platform smiley grin More inquiry http:///1rYddEt
hajikebs: I need more explanation on this Trevo cos I hv registered nd hav been buying d product since ,but I hv nt gotten any commission,pls can u give me more details on how Trevo does tins ...u can contact me on talk2kebs@gmail.com
Re: Trevo Opens Its New Mega Office In Nigeria by Networkingprof: 10:15am On Oct 01, 2014
@Justfree has given you all the insight you need, if you are in it, tell anyone around you, you earn by referral. I met the very first person I enroll with trevo at the cafetaria.

I did not even intend talking to her but to someone else who did not understand what I was saying. so I spoke to the other person sitting at her front and she said Oh, trevo, I know it, I have been buying the product and sending it to Enugu.

Wow I said wait madam, you don't have to buy it that price anymore, Let me enrol you. we did and she bought her enrollment pack. Few weeks after, I went to Fcmb Bank for my bonus. The woman made her gain buying at lesser price, because she has been buying it higher, but now she can buy it lesser and even make more gains.

She was goofy happy. Its win/win situation.

hajikebs: I need more explanation on this Trevo cos I hv registered nd hav been buying d product since ,but I hv nt gotten any commission,pls can u give me more details on how Trevo does tins ...u can contact me on talk2kebs@gmail.com
Re: Trevo Opens Its New Mega Office In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 25, 2016
Networkingprof:
@Justfree has given you all the insight you need, if you are in it, tell anyone around you, you earn by referral. I met the very first person I enroll with trevo at the cafetaria.

I did not even intend talking to her but to someone else who did not understand what I was saying. so I spoke to the other person sitting at her front and she said Oh, trevo, I know it, I have been buying the product and sending it to Enugu.

Wow I said wait madam, you don't have to buy it that price anymore, Let me enrol you. we did and she bought her enrollment pack. Few weeks after, I went to Fcmb Bank for my bonus. The woman made her gain buying at lesser price, because she has been buying it higher, but now she can buy it lesser and even make more gains.
i was busy reserching on trevo when i saw you comment, you seem to know more pls can you help out with the information and how its being sold now?
Re: Trevo Opens Its New Mega Office In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:43am On Feb 25, 2016
greenhope:

Trévo Africa recently opened a NEW Nigeria headquarters building in Lagos!

It was an amazing morning, I woke up filled with loads of positive energy and hope because finally Trevo has made a strong statement to back their promise of transforming and empowering life health and wealth wise by opening first of its kind a 5 storey building office for its Life and Health Coaches just after two years of doing business in Nigeria.

http://trevohealthreport..com/2014/08/trevo-opens-its-new-mega-office-in.html
Re: Trevo Opens Its New Mega Office In Nigeria by LuckyLadolce(m): 11:24pm On Jul 04, 2019
Networkingprof:

hi, I want to become a member. Kindly assist. 08084216374 WhatsApp pls.
Re: Trevo Opens Its New Mega Office In Nigeria by LuckyLadolce(m): 8:41am On Apr 26, 2020
Networkingprof:

Bro, please chat me up on whatsapp again. I lost your contact.. 08084216374 I might be joining trevo networking in few months time. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Please, I Need Business Ideas And Partners . / Stanbic IBTC: Headline PMI Accelerates To 58.8 In March, From 56.0 / Be A Distributor Of A New Brand Of Cigarette From Dubai.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.