Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,918 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

Speak Your Mind: My Experience And My Mistake - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Speak Your Mind: My Experience And My Mistake (4148 Views)

Things That Go Through Your Mind When You Spot Your Ex's New Boyfriend / Snoring And Chewing While Sleeping...share Experience And Solutions / My Mistake!please Forgive Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Speak Your Mind: My Experience And My Mistake by Flowtry(m): 8:38am On Aug 05, 2014
I used to be a guy with very low self esteem.I thot yu need to be handsome and have some stellar qualities to woo a babe.Until I discovered in the Bible that we're made in God's Image hence we are "good"
Thus began a process m still working more than twenty years later!
I met this pretty ebony damsel who works in a drycleaning company in area I work. Each day I pass by her shop on my way to the buka, I'd make a mental note to ask for her number. I've gotten her name on one of my numerous "passings", had become aquainted with her; what was left was to get her number and the game is on but alas I delayed until she left.
It hurts but I've made a mental note to avoid this kinda disappointment.
Have you had similar experiences or success stories.Let's hear it. You just might be someone's lifeline..
Re: Speak Your Mind: My Experience And My Mistake by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 05, 2014

6 Likes

Re: Speak Your Mind: My Experience And My Mistake by 299: 9:00am On Aug 05, 2014
This early morning?
Re: Speak Your Mind: My Experience And My Mistake by Enegod(m): 9:06am On Aug 05, 2014
Flowtry: I used to be a guy with very low self esteem.I thot yu need to be handsome and have some stellar qualities to woo a babe.Until I discovered in the Bible that we're made in God's Image hence we are "good"
Thus began a process m still working more than twenty years later!
I met this pretty ebony damsel who works in a drycleaning company in area I work. Each day I pass by her shop on my way to the buka, I'd make a mental note to ask for her number. I've gotten her name on one of my numerous "passings", had become aquainted with her; what was left was to get her number and the game is on but alas I delayed until she left.
It hurts but I've made a mental note to avoid this kinda disappointment.
Have you had similar experiences or success stories.Let's hear it. You just might be someone's lifeline..

Re: Speak Your Mind: My Experience And My Mistake by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 05, 2014
Nice thread.
Re: Speak Your Mind: My Experience And My Mistake by kudoxs(m): 9:22am On Aug 05, 2014
Your story lacks depth!
Re: Speak Your Mind: My Experience And My Mistake by jennylove7575(f): 9:33am On Aug 05, 2014
I used to hang out with guys that are cashless and jobless, until I heard that voice from above that said..."Jennifer why art thou hanging around this penniless guys, giving them free entrances to your eden? Go ye my child and change your ways if not you shall be poor poor poor for ever. You deserve rich men. " that voice I heard changed my life and made me a better and a richer person today. My project next year is to build a church and a hanging out joint. He is faithful.

13 Likes

Re: Speak Your Mind: My Experience And My Mistake by dmcdad: 10:00am On Aug 05, 2014
I had a similar experience some 11 years ago during my WAEC. Infact, I'd rather not go into that. It was very painful, and each time I am in reminiscence of the past and I remember it, it hurts my heart albeit it's a long time ago.

I won't forgive myself if it ever happens again. By the way, it will never happen.
Re: Speak Your Mind: My Experience And My Mistake by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 05, 2014
Ok
Re: Speak Your Mind: My Experience And My Mistake by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 05, 2014
Re: Speak Your Mind: My Experience And My Mistake by Bwaal(m): 11:31am On Aug 05, 2014
dmcdad: I had a similar experience some 11 years ago during my WAEC. Infact, I'd rather not go into that. It was very painful, and each time I am in reminiscence of the past and I remember it, it hurts my heart albeit it's a long time ago.

I won't forgive myself if it ever happens again. By the way, it will never happen.
Cuz u re nw a badoo
Re: Speak Your Mind: My Experience And My Mistake by Lovebond34(m): 12:38pm On Aug 05, 2014
lolz dat lady gat me laffin..pls do invite us to ur church wen u re done buildin it...op sorry
Re: Speak Your Mind: My Experience And My Mistake by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 05, 2014
jennylove7575: I used to hang out with guys that are cashless and jobless, until I heard that voice from above that said..."Jennifer why art thou hanging around this penniless guys, giving them free entrances to your eden? Go ye my child and change your ways if not you shall be poor poor poor for ever. You deserve rich men. ".

OMG! I can't stop laughing. cheesy grin
We have a prophetess on NL.
Re: Speak Your Mind: My Experience And My Mistake by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 05, 2014
I ave learnt that no girl is single, You either natch her from someone or shear her with someone. The most important thing is to be the highest shear holder... grin

2 Likes

Re: Speak Your Mind: My Experience And My Mistake by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 05, 2014
jennylove7575: I used to hang out with guys that are cashless and jobless, until I heard that voice from above that said..."Jennifer why art thou hanging around this penniless guys, giving them free entrances to your eden? Go ye my child and change your ways if not you shall be poor poor poor for ever. You deserve rich men. " that voice I heard changed my life and made me a better and a richer person today. My project next year is to build a church and a hanging out joint. He is faithful.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Speak Your Mind: My Experience And My Mistake by Liability(m): 1:50pm On Aug 05, 2014
i respect guys that approach me without feeling shy. Once you are bold, i will so much admire you. *winks*
Re: Speak Your Mind: My Experience And My Mistake by Chairbabe: 1:56pm On Aug 05, 2014
Ceasar1: Lemme check my Diary.

[img]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRW4onZruBgGE533Dz_GLzhZkzVJ9ldOHm-tlaFKWLdGOGci8RpCw[/img]
Hermit the frog,is that milk or breast milk? Me want undecided
Re: Speak Your Mind: My Experience And My Mistake by MizMyColi(f): 2:05pm On Aug 05, 2014
For a known name and face to carry out this exercise in all honesty, without fear or favor or being judged, undecided undecided

Na to open alternate account wink

errmm, Apatheist, come and share your own grin

cheesy
Re: Speak Your Mind: My Experience And My Mistake by iamtewwy(m): 2:35pm On Aug 05, 2014
MizMyColi: For a known name and face to carry out this exercise in all honesty, without fear or favor or being judged, undecided undecided

cheesy

am begining to suspect u and apatheist, sorry are u dating hin? sad
Re: Speak Your Mind: My Experience And My Mistake by MizMyColi(f): 3:01pm On Aug 05, 2014
iamtewwy:

He lost "our marrige certificate" embarassed undecided lipsrsealed cry sad angry

cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
Re: Speak Your Mind: My Experience And My Mistake by dmcdad: 3:08pm On Aug 05, 2014
Bwaal: Cuz u re nw a badoo
Hehehehehehehe. I be goodest guy oooooo. But, no dulling still...
Re: Speak Your Mind: My Experience And My Mistake by MizMyColi(f): 3:11pm On Aug 05, 2014
Temigracie

Okay cool I sight you.

Your Story?
Re: Speak Your Mind: My Experience And My Mistake by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 05, 2014
....i love it wen guys are kinda shy or beat arnd the bush b4 saying wateva is in his mind....looks kinda romantic to me....

2 Likes

Re: Speak Your Mind: My Experience And My Mistake by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 05, 2014
MizMyColi: Temigracie

Okay cool I sight you.

Your Story?
..i love shy guys...makes me feel superior for d tym being...i love d feeling

2 Likes

Re: Speak Your Mind: My Experience And My Mistake by Bootybuttchic(f): 3:39pm On Aug 05, 2014
Ceasar1:

OMG! I can't stop laughing. cheesy grin
We have a prophetess on NL.
i swear ...dat girl don craze grin grin grin ....church indeed
Re: Speak Your Mind: My Experience And My Mistake by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 05, 2014
MizMyColi: For a known name and face to carry out this exercise in all honesty, without fear or favor or being judged, undecided undecided

cheesy
Ladies first! angry
cool
tongue
Re: Speak Your Mind: My Experience And My Mistake by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 05, 2014
iamtewwy:

In her language: MizMyColi bu omalicha'm. cool

1 Like

Re: Speak Your Mind: My Experience And My Mistake by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 05, 2014
MizMyColi: He lost "our marriage certificate" embarassed undecided lipsrsealed cry sad angry

cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
undecided
I still got it.
Re: Speak Your Mind: My Experience And My Mistake by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 05, 2014
Chairbabe:
Hermit the frog,is that milk or breast milk? Me want undecided

It's breast milk, but we ran out of supply. We're looking for a new dealer though.

2 Likes

Re: Speak Your Mind: My Experience And My Mistake by MizMyColi(f): 4:04pm On Aug 05, 2014
Apatheist:
undecided
I still got it.

cheesy

Show it before Ideology digs up the photocopy from that

kindly change that "by" to "bu" already! cheesy
Re: Speak Your Mind: My Experience And My Mistake by MizMyColi(f): 4:07pm On Aug 05, 2014
Apatheist:
Ladies first! angry
cool
tongue
cool After Gentlemen grin
Re: Speak Your Mind: My Experience And My Mistake by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 05, 2014
MizMyColi: cool After Gentlemen grin
Ladies first!!!!! angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's It With Girls Closing Eyes While Kissing? / Miss Oliviaarims Eyes Only! / Please Help! I need twaci's voice note.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.