Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

Tsp (iaes) Thread - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Tsp (iaes) Thread (815 Views)

The Result's Of Tsp Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tsp (iaes) Thread by horlardigg(m): 10:18pm On Oct 16, 2008
This is setup for interested TSP trainees to share ideas, pass information and a temporary avenue for e-social network before the IAeS blog commence.

This forum is open to both Abuja and Lagos Trainee.

Nice Time!
Re: Tsp (iaes) Thread by hassan4me: 9:40am On Oct 17, 2008
Please what is there website i meant ieas.[b][/b]
Re: Tsp (iaes) Thread by horlardigg(m): 8:57pm On Oct 19, 2008
Re: Tsp (iaes) Thread by horlardigg(m): 8:06pm On Oct 20, 2008
learnt the files i sent some ive got their mail is corrupted please i will send them again. thanks
Re: Tsp (iaes) Thread by Adexluv(m): 9:16pm On Oct 20, 2008
i don't knw wat u pple re talking abt ooo
tell me more
Re: Tsp (iaes) Thread by onlygirl(f): 4:06pm On Oct 21, 2008
its a good intiative jide.please can you send some information about lectures and training so far.i am yet to pay for the lectures so i ve missed two classes.i hope to be around this week.am in abuja centre.anyone who has attended classes should please share his or her experience on here.
Re: Tsp (iaes) Thread by horlardigg(m): 9:09pm On Oct 21, 2008
Adexluv:

i don't knw what u people re talking about ooo
tell me more

I don't really know which part you are talking about, but let me just try and see whether i might be able to answer your question.

TSP is Telecommunication Scholarship Programme, they conducted a test sometimes in June or July and selected those with 50% and above for a Scholarhip Programme (not full scholarship o!), you still have to pay between 180k to 120k or so depending on your grade and programme. for more info on this check their site. Check above.

About the files, I got some files relating to some of what is being taught at present and some that might still be touched in the future and mailed them to some i got their mail address from the mail IAeS (TSP Providers) sent me. But one person mentioned that he can't opened it so i promised to resend them. You mail drop your mail box so that i may forward the files to you too. (Remember not write your mail as they are i.e. yyyyyyyyyyyy@yahoo.com to prevent spaming as you can choose to leave a space or any way you want it as much as the message is passed.

all the best.

onlygirl:

its a good intiative jide.please can you send some information about lectures and training so far.i am yet to pay for the lectures so i ve missed two classes.i hope to be around this week.am in abuja centre.anyone who has attended classes should please share his or her experience on here.

I am in abuja centre, Monday morning (i.e. NE1)

I don't know whether the classes are perfectly the same, but the Courses: Telecom Fundamentals was taken over 3 sessions instead of 1 that was set for it to carry everyone along and to form a good foundation for future courses.
Re: Tsp (iaes) Thread by horlardigg(m): 6:09pm On Oct 22, 2008
Find attached the list of abbreviations I found helpful

Re: Tsp (iaes) Thread by horlardigg(m): 6:15pm On Oct 22, 2008
It was mentioned today that the first set of examination might be around November 4. cool

"Be prepared"
Re: Tsp (iaes) Thread by hassan4me: 8:08pm On Oct 22, 2008
Thanks guy, for the infor.
Re: Tsp (iaes) Thread by horlardigg(m): 9:02pm On Oct 23, 2008
Please, let us know about your own class too! Share your experience, comment, questions (who knows, the answer might just on someone's fingertips) and information passed.
Re: Tsp (iaes) Thread by sollex(m): 6:00pm On Oct 24, 2008
Holardigg, I want to commend your initiative for this blog. The programme so far is quite interesting.All what is covered so far is of standard in Abuja centre.
The handouts are quite comprehensive. We were told we will be having two exams, one slated for 4th Nov. and the other in December.
How has being the training so far in Lagos centre? This is for those in lagos centre. We want to here from you guys.
Re: Tsp (iaes) Thread by horlardigg(m): 6:43pm On Oct 24, 2008
@ sollex

Thanks for your commendation. I got some pdf files that I've found useful but too large to be posted. I check your mail box and found it's hidden, if you won't mind you make a blank mail to my mail. (Check my profile).

All the best
Re: Tsp (iaes) Thread by sollex(m): 3:09pm On Oct 25, 2008
Holardigg,
        I have already received the adobe file in my mail box and it was quite good.
Someone by the name Jossy sent it to me and informed me about this forum on nairaland. I am at the Abuja centre. Which centre are you? You can contact me on 08058228430.
Re: Tsp (iaes) Thread by horlardigg(m): 8:55pm On Oct 26, 2008
@ sollex

I am in abuja centre too, but NE1 my classes are on Mondays and Wednesday. I sent you the files. Contact you soon.
Re: Tsp (iaes) Thread by horlardigg(m): 7:53pm On Oct 27, 2008
It was confirmed that exams will be starting Nov 6 (that is, next week), but the breakdown will be released tomorrow. Please let's know if anyone get the breakdown first. Thanks
Re: Tsp (iaes) Thread by horlardigg(m): 6:59pm On Oct 29, 2008
The breakdown of the exam scheduled was released at Abuja Centre Today.

(1) (Reply)

Admission And Student Visa To Uk / How Grounded Is Unilag Dli Programme / Abu Zaira And Bauchi Post Ume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.