Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,548 members, 7,809,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

5 BEDROOM Duplex(en- Suite) AT ABULE-EGBA With Pictures - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 5 BEDROOM Duplex(en- Suite) AT ABULE-EGBA With Pictures (1120 Views)

A Warehouse With 3 Big Bays On 1 Acre On The Main Road At Abule Egba With Cofo / Now Letting - Executive 3 Bedroom Flats @ Beckley Estate, Abule Egba (with pics) / One Plot At Jibowu Estate Abule Egba With C Of O For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 BEDROOM Duplex(en- Suite) AT ABULE-EGBA With Pictures by edogho(m): 9:25am On Aug 05, 2014
Hello Nlers, i think the topic has done the whole intro. The said property is located at Meran street in Abule-Egba,
Its fenced round with a gate as you can see in the pictures
Its floored with concrete and as for the interiors, i bet you'll love it. And the environment is very conducive.The price is placed at 13m and is negotiable
All tiled and clean. let the pictures do the rest.
You can call for inspection if it interests you. Tel: **********.
See below for pictures.

Re: 5 BEDROOM Duplex(en- Suite) AT ABULE-EGBA With Pictures by edogho(m): 9:35am On Aug 05, 2014
2 more pictures. God bless

Re: 5 BEDROOM Duplex(en- Suite) AT ABULE-EGBA With Pictures by edogho(m): 9:26am On Aug 07, 2014
STILL AVAILABLE
Re: 5 BEDROOM Duplex(en- Suite) AT ABULE-EGBA With Pictures by gokpoechi(m): 11:00am On Aug 07, 2014
What Documents are available? Any C of O ?
Re: 5 BEDROOM Duplex(en- Suite) AT ABULE-EGBA With Pictures by edogho(m): 9:35am On Aug 12, 2014
gokpoechi: What Documents are available? Any C of O ?
no c of o brother. buh all other documents are available. only c of o is absent. u are welcome if u'll want to inspect .there're other properties buh i want dis to go first. i have pictures of d others and there're on olx already. once dis one goes through dis platform, i'll bring d rest here, with pictures. and anyone is welcome to inspect.
Re: 5 BEDROOM Duplex(en- Suite) AT ABULE-EGBA With Pictures by edogho(m): 2:23pm On Aug 26, 2014
still available, call for inspection now.

(1) (Reply)

PIXS of a Decent Mini Flat Closer To The Main Road Fenced Round With Gate N100k / Forsale Cheaper Commercial Half Plot Of Land On The Main express Road @ikd SOLD / Renovated House.2bedrm Flat With 2toilets At Ikeja. 400k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.