Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,745 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

Jonathan Names Sultan As Leader Of FG Delegation To 2014 Hajj - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Jonathan Names Sultan As Leader Of FG Delegation To 2014 Hajj (11463 Views)

Hajj Stampede: Nigerian Survivor Narrates Ordeal / Emir Of Zang, Taraba Among The Dead In Hajj Stampede (Photo) / Sultan Announces MOON Sighting For Ramadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Names Sultan As Leader Of FG Delegation To 2014 Hajj by tbaba1234: 5:55pm On Aug 05, 2014
This is not a big deal. These people are expected to oversee the organization and safety of Nigerian Pilgrims.

No need to turn this into a political fight.
Re: Jonathan Names Sultan As Leader Of FG Delegation To 2014 Hajj by Kalvan50: 5:56pm On Aug 05, 2014
henryobinna: OP are you stüpid?
can't you put president jonathan in the title? instead of jonathan

Shut your mouth, boy!!!
Re: Jonathan Names Sultan As Leader Of FG Delegation To 2014 Hajj by igbsam(m): 6:06pm On Aug 05, 2014
Re: Jonathan Names Sultan As Leader Of FG Delegation To 2014 Hajj by anytexy: 6:09pm On Aug 05, 2014
Blockus:

In a Nation like Nigeria filled with religious hypocrites?

All of them prick don stand as dem hear free flight ticket and accommodation. Them don forget their 230 Sisters inside Sambisa. Most Muslim sees a problem with use national funds to finance religious trips. The same Hajj they have been going to since and yet the country is plunging more and more into abyss.

Next.. A delegation will be sent to Jerusalem too. Everybody is seeking redemption from foreign Gods, meanwhile they have enough Gods here that they have not even tried out yet.

If anybody be it Christian or Muslim or Hindu wants to fly to heaven for pilgrimage, hajj, omugwo or whatever, do it at your own cost.

This nonsense of State and Religion needs to be cut out. That's why we remain where we are. As soon as these raggamuffins return from Hajj now, they will resume the fuckery that they have been doing like they never left.
Double GWAM. On point bro. That is only if we wll tell ourselves the truth. I am a christian, but i dont support it. It should be abolished. Any body or group that wants to go to heaven or wherever they want to go and meet their God should not depend on govt. LOOTER IN THE HIGHEST OTHER.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Names Sultan As Leader Of FG Delegation To 2014 Hajj by hazyfm: 6:09pm On Aug 05, 2014
henryobinna: why you dey laugh?

Is that the solution to Nigeria's problem in Mecca??
Or is that the solution to your own personal problem in Mecca??
Why spend so much on pilgrimage with tax payers money?
All the past pilgrims govt sponsored, what value have they added to Nigeria?
Happy with the Confab's decision to abolish this govt wastage

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Names Sultan As Leader Of FG Delegation To 2014 Hajj by begwong: 6:18pm On Aug 05, 2014
Its high time all the tiers of govt keep off from sponsoring holy pilgrimages in this obodo with tax payers fund.
Imagine,last year sokoto state spent #2billion on pilgrimage alone and the state never dey holy but filled with impoverished beings!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Names Sultan As Leader Of FG Delegation To 2014 Hajj by henryobinna(m): 6:21pm On Aug 05, 2014
hazyfm:

Is the solution to Nigeria's problem in Mecca??
Or is the solution to your own personal problem in Mecca??
Why spend so much on pilgrimage with tax payers money?
All the past pilgrims govt sponsored, what value have they added to Nigeria?
Happy with the Confab's decision to abolish this govt wastage
yea you're correct.
it'll surprise you that I didn't even read the dammn! post.
why should govt be involved in pilgrimage huh? imagine
Re: Jonathan Names Sultan As Leader Of FG Delegation To 2014 Hajj by Blaqsmith(m): 6:28pm On Aug 05, 2014
Blockus:

In a Nation like Nigeria filled with religious hypocrites?

All of them prick don stand as dem hear free flight ticket and accommodation. Them don forget their 230 Sisters inside Sambisa. Most Muslim sees a problem with use national funds to finance religious trips. The same Hajj they have been going to since and yet the country is plunging more and more into abyss.

Next.. A delegation will be sent to Jerusalem too. Everybody is seeking redemption from foreign Gods, meanwhile they have enough Gods here that they have not even tried out yet.

If anybody be it Christian or Muslim or Hindu wants to fly to heaven for pilgrimage, hajj, omugwo or whatever, do it at your own cost.

This nonsense of State and Religion needs to be cut out. That's why we remain where we are. As soon as these raggamuffins return from Hajj now, they will resume the fuckery that they have been doing like they never left.
for this fine post....oya enta nearest buka,order as u like,,,,I'll gladly foot d bill

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Names Sultan As Leader Of FG Delegation To 2014 Hajj by halix239(f): 6:30pm On Aug 05, 2014
valmunich: This man and Hausa people seff, hope he's not doing all these just for votes?
what then do u think his doing 4. asking silly question
Re: Jonathan Names Sultan As Leader Of FG Delegation To 2014 Hajj by henryobinna(m): 6:32pm On Aug 05, 2014
Kalvan50:

Shut your mouth, boy!!!
ok. daddy, papa, uncle, grand pa, my mouth is now shut can you mind your business? I didn't even quote your ar.se
Re: Jonathan Names Sultan As Leader Of FG Delegation To 2014 Hajj by Kalvan50: 6:34pm On Aug 05, 2014
henryobinna: ok. daddy, papa, uncle, grand pa, my mouth is now shut can you mind your business? I didn't even quote your ar.se

Don't post on a public forum, if you don't want to be quoted, dumbass.
Re: Jonathan Names Sultan As Leader Of FG Delegation To 2014 Hajj by halix239(f): 6:41pm On Aug 05, 2014
begwong: Its high time all the tiers of govt keep off from sponsoring holy pilgrimages in this obodo with tax payers fund.
Imagine,last year sokoto state spent #2billion on pilgrimage alone and the state never dey holy but filled with impoverished beings!
.may God fire. ur mouth. 4 uttering such rubbish,so if u really a president. u ll side. with one. and. leave day issue. u really a confirm lunatic. go join day monkeys in day bushes, imported monkey mtcheew
Re: Jonathan Names Sultan As Leader Of FG Delegation To 2014 Hajj by henryobinna(m): 6:48pm On Aug 05, 2014
Kalvan50:

Don't post on a public forum, if you don't want to be quoted, dumbass.
am not against you quoting me. besides, does my posting on a public forum give you the right to insult me? huh ?
Re: Jonathan Names Sultan As Leader Of FG Delegation To 2014 Hajj by Kalvan50: 6:50pm On Aug 05, 2014
henryobinna: am not against you quoting me. besides, does my posting on a public forum give you the right to insult me? huh ?

By posting on a public forum, you expose your views to public opinion. I merely expressed my opinion based on your post.
Re: Jonathan Names Sultan As Leader Of FG Delegation To 2014 Hajj by TheBigUrban2: 7:03pm On Aug 05, 2014
Lmao....Ebola will fly from west africa to Saudi.

[img]http://cdn.meme.li/instances/500x/53311355.jpg[/img]
Re: Jonathan Names Sultan As Leader Of FG Delegation To 2014 Hajj by henryobinna(m): 7:14pm On Aug 05, 2014
Kalvan50:

By posting on a public forum, you expose your views to public opinion. I merely expressed my opinion based on your post.
funny... yet almost all your replies were all bent on insulting me.
read mine n see the difference.
Re: Jonathan Names Sultan As Leader Of FG Delegation To 2014 Hajj by halix239(f): 7:16pm On Aug 05, 2014
TheBigUrban2: Lmao....Ebola will fly from west africa to Saudi.

[img]http://cdn.meme.li/instances/500x/53311355.jpg[/img]
confused pig, wen its non of your business y are.u posting it then
Re: Jonathan Names Sultan As Leader Of FG Delegation To 2014 Hajj by TheBigUrban2: 7:18pm On Aug 05, 2014
halix239:
confused pig, wen its non of your business y are.u posting it then

Sir, you are the one confused about the meme. grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Names Sultan As Leader Of FG Delegation To 2014 Hajj by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 05, 2014
maclatunji: May Allah make it easy for those who are going this year as we expect this committee to do a good job of organising for the travel to and fro hajj for the pilgrims.

Freedom of opinion doesn't exist in your world,why?
Re: Jonathan Names Sultan As Leader Of FG Delegation To 2014 Hajj by henryobinna(m): 7:33pm On Aug 05, 2014
Kalvan50:

Alright. I'm sorry.
ok, no p
Re: Jonathan Names Sultan As Leader Of FG Delegation To 2014 Hajj by halix239(f): 7:35pm On Aug 05, 2014
ifeness:

Freedom of opinion doesn't exist in your world,why?
nawaooh sum pple re naturally foolish, wot. a meaningless question
Re: Jonathan Names Sultan As Leader Of FG Delegation To 2014 Hajj by Austin4lif: 7:41pm On Aug 05, 2014
Nairaland is full of sadist. Most u complain about everything concerning Goodluck Jonathan? If u think you can do better then him, hw have u ruled or lead ur own Family? Wht impact have u done in ur family.
Re: Jonathan Names Sultan As Leader Of FG Delegation To 2014 Hajj by TheBigUrban2: 7:42pm On Aug 05, 2014
Austin4lif: Nairaland is full of sadist. Must u complain about everything concerning Goodluck Jonathan? If u think you can do better then him, hw have u ruled or lead ur own Family? Wht impact have u done in ur family.

^^^
It is easy to know a GEJite
Re: Jonathan Names Sultan As Leader Of FG Delegation To 2014 Hajj by valmunich(m): 7:45pm On Aug 05, 2014
halix239:
what then do u think his doing 4. asking silly question
I bet he came and told you personally that he's doing it for the votes stu!pid!
Re: Jonathan Names Sultan As Leader Of FG Delegation To 2014 Hajj by halix239(f): 7:47pm On Aug 05, 2014
TheBigUrban2:

Sir, you are the one confused about the meme. grin grin grin
wishing sum 1 bad can also land on u too, not of I forget including ur family
Re: Jonathan Names Sultan As Leader Of FG Delegation To 2014 Hajj by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 05, 2014
halix239:
nawaooh sum pple re naturally foolish, wot. a meaningless question

The person i asked should understand... Mind your business!
Re: Jonathan Names Sultan As Leader Of FG Delegation To 2014 Hajj by TheBigUrban2: 7:51pm On Aug 05, 2014
halix239: wishing sum 1 bad can also land on u too, not of I forget including ur family

So you are wicked like this?

There are muslims in liberia and other West African countries. British Airways has already cancelled flights from West Africa
Re: Jonathan Names Sultan As Leader Of FG Delegation To 2014 Hajj by halix239(f): 7:58pm On Aug 05, 2014
valmunich:
I bet he came and told you personally that he's doing it for the votes stu!pid!
so wot. is he then doing it 4 then, u imported monkey 4rm sambisa forest, deranged lunatic,mannerless he goat!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Virginity: A Virtue Or Shame? / Bid'ah(innovation In The Matters Of Religion) / Music In Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.