Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,383 members, 7,808,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

Jonathan Names Sultan As Leader Of FG Delegation To 2014 Hajj - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Jonathan Names Sultan As Leader Of FG Delegation To 2014 Hajj (11462 Views)

Hajj Stampede: Nigerian Survivor Narrates Ordeal / Emir Of Zang, Taraba Among The Dead In Hajj Stampede (Photo) / Sultan Announces MOON Sighting For Ramadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Names Sultan As Leader Of FG Delegation To 2014 Hajj by lakamua: 8:03pm On Aug 05, 2014
I hv no comment for that thing that landed in aso rock by mistake. smh
Re: Jonathan Names Sultan As Leader Of FG Delegation To 2014 Hajj by shadowwalker101: 8:04pm On Aug 05, 2014
that's good
[img]http://www.?aff=391[/img]
Re: Jonathan Names Sultan As Leader Of FG Delegation To 2014 Hajj by Oletty: 8:04pm On Aug 05, 2014
I don't really get the point of religious pilgrimage in Mecca or Jerusalem. If this God is present in Mecca or Jerusalem, he or she must also be present in Kano and Owerri. Why can't we attract the Arabs and Jews to come to pilgrimage in our own land. Why do we have to go to theirs.

A friend once described the Prophet Mohammed (peace be upon him) as the greatest economist who ever lived. When Saudi Arabia runs out of oil, they might just sustain their economy through religious-imposed tourism.
Re: Jonathan Names Sultan As Leader Of FG Delegation To 2014 Hajj by halix239(f): 8:06pm On Aug 05, 2014
TheBigUrban2:

So you are wicked like this?

There are muslims in liberia and other West African countries. British Airways has already cancelled flights from West Africa
so u knew da full details and posting rubbish smh
Re: Jonathan Names Sultan As Leader Of FG Delegation To 2014 Hajj by halix239(f): 8:11pm On Aug 05, 2014
waternogetenemy:

Make me, silly cun.t.
ur stupidity is like peak, it's in u
Re: Jonathan Names Sultan As Leader Of FG Delegation To 2014 Hajj by halix239(f): 8:23pm On Aug 05, 2014
waternogetenemy:

gay kindly keep to ur jihardist lane but if u keep cross mine, i will destroy u like the americans. I don't care who sees me destroy u. grin
small boy with small brain, may b u shuld recheck my username before saying rubbish, I ll advice u 2 go help ur mum with da dishes, caterated pig
Re: Jonathan Names Sultan As Leader Of FG Delegation To 2014 Hajj by waternogetenemy: 8:27pm On Aug 05, 2014
halix239:
small boy with small brain, may b u shuld recheck my username before saying rubbish, I ll advice u 2 go help ur mum with da dishes, caterated pig

Ok! U want to meet ur own virgins dis night abi? I will kuku help u. cool
Re: Jonathan Names Sultan As Leader Of FG Delegation To 2014 Hajj by halix239(f): 8:30pm On Aug 05, 2014
ifeness:

The person i asked should understand... Mind your business!
dat. pcn. must. b da most intelligent pcn. in da world. to b able to answer such a stupid. question
Re: Jonathan Names Sultan As Leader Of FG Delegation To 2014 Hajj by halix239(f): 8:34pm On Aug 05, 2014
waternogetenemy:

Ok! U want to meet ur own virgins dis night abi? I will kuku help u. cool
just like I ve said ur stupidity is like peak it's in u
Re: Jonathan Names Sultan As Leader Of FG Delegation To 2014 Hajj by IYANGBALI: 9:03pm On Aug 05, 2014
Imagine not even a single christain is in the list
Re: Jonathan Names Sultan As Leader Of FG Delegation To 2014 Hajj by meforyou1(m): 9:04pm On Aug 05, 2014
maclatunji: May Allah make it easy for those who are going this year as we expect this committee to do a good job of organising for the travel to and fro hajj for the pilgrims.
just saw maclatunji as first to comment and knew that this is a Muslim for Muslim forum.
Maclatunji, as a mod, u should be versatile, post on politics, sports, education etc. Just an advise.
I know u have banned many or solicited for d banning of many others for saying their mind.
And u know for me, I don't care. Don't just stick into one only forum and advocate fundamentalism.
Re: Jonathan Names Sultan As Leader Of FG Delegation To 2014 Hajj by IYANGBALI: 9:20pm On Aug 05, 2014
lakamua: I hv no comment for that thing that landed in aso rock by mistake. smh
kai you baaaaaaaad gan ni
Re: Jonathan Names Sultan As Leader Of FG Delegation To 2014 Hajj by ibedun: 9:21pm On Aug 05, 2014
The government of Saudi Arabia will exclude all West AFRICANS due to the EBOLA crisis.

These GOONS are BRAINLESS!!!
Re: Jonathan Names Sultan As Leader Of FG Delegation To 2014 Hajj by IYANGBALI: 9:22pm On Aug 05, 2014
[quote author=halix239][/quote]as if you no go happy if dem smuggle you go
Re: Jonathan Names Sultan As Leader Of FG Delegation To 2014 Hajj by webcalculator(m): 10:04pm On Aug 05, 2014
Abeg eh, make una tell president say, I dey interested. Make im name me
Re: Jonathan Names Sultan As Leader Of FG Delegation To 2014 Hajj by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 05, 2014
While other governments continue to invest in science and technology - devoting millions of dollars to fund research to keep themselves at the cutting edge, our government is sponsoring pilgrimages.

We are not serious.
Re: Jonathan Names Sultan As Leader Of FG Delegation To 2014 Hajj by Nobody: 1:59am On Aug 06, 2014
As if I give a f**k!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bid'ah(innovation In The Matters Of Religion) / Virginity: A Virtue Or Shame? / Music In Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.