Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,442 members, 7,808,578 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

Nanu - Free Calls For Everyone, Everywhere - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nanu - Free Calls For Everyone, Everywhere (22547 Views)

Mtn 2 Mtn Calls For Free At N50 Per Day/N200 Per Week (MTN JUST4U PACKAge) / MTN Ng Offers Its Subscribers Free Calls For The Month Of August: How To Activat / Airtel Free Calls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nanu - Free Calls For Everyone, Everywhere by ndnuray(m): 1:44pm On Aug 10, 2014
pls can someone share a valid download link... can't find nanu on play store.. tanks

1 Like

Re: Nanu - Free Calls For Everyone, Everywhere by Ubking0(m): 2:09pm On Aug 10, 2014
ndnuray: pls can someone share a valid download link... can't find nanu on play store.. tanks

https://www.dropbox.com/s/semc5fvgnpwyirx/com.gentaycom.nanu.apk

thank me later...
Re: Nanu - Free Calls For Everyone, Everywhere by milee: 3:34pm On Aug 10, 2014
simonjo:

For Nanu to Nanu calls you add the country code.

2348055xxxxxx

Tried severally dialing 234805560xxxx for nanu to nanu call,yet calls won't go. Should l say it's not working? It is not working o
Re: Nanu - Free Calls For Everyone, Everywhere by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 10, 2014
milee:
Tried severally dialing 234805560xxxx for nanu to nanu call,yet calls won't go. Should l say it's not working? It is not working o

Nanu to Nanu calls have been working fine but just before you reach that conclusion ensure that, you and the receiver have stable data access, it should be indicated in your contacts list that the receiver is registered on Nanu, the app is opened on the other end. If you are still experiencing such you might send me your no for a trial or just wait for the next update in a few days.
My issues have only been with calls to non Nanu users which they acknowledged and also promised to fix in the next update.

For those downloading the app outside of the play store, it is of no use as you can't register your number. They were overwhelmed with the number of registrations and their tech team had to fix things up.
Re: Nanu - Free Calls For Everyone, Everywhere by okonja(m): 6:23pm On Aug 10, 2014
While installing NANU, remember you need data to use it on MTN network, So buy MTN data @ cheaper rates from me. Check out my signature
Re: Nanu - Free Calls For Everyone, Everywhere by oluwakayziebaba(m): 9:56am On Aug 11, 2014
Harbinger Awuf Offer.....Get your

Wooden Doors from N4,500
Steel Doors From N15,000
High End Doors from N80,000

Call 07060972920 or info@harbingermart.com or www.harbingermart.com or Plot 7, Acme road, Firgst-gate bus-stop, Ikeja
Re: Nanu - Free Calls For Everyone, Everywhere by jsunex(m): 11:05am On Aug 11, 2014
Wat abt international calls lik Australia mobile line
Re: Nanu - Free Calls For Everyone, Everywhere by ATDON(m): 11:32am On Aug 11, 2014
What of symbian phones
Re: Nanu - Free Calls For Everyone, Everywhere by madcyber: 11:32am On Aug 11, 2014
thanx
Re: Nanu - Free Calls For Everyone, Everywhere by DjAndroid: 12:51pm On Aug 11, 2014
After waiting for 3 days yet app unable to verify, I HEREBY UN - INSTALL THIS APP.

till further notice.
Re: Nanu - Free Calls For Everyone, Everywhere by luluosas(m): 1:02pm On Aug 11, 2014
DjAndroid: After waiting for 3 days yet app unable to verify, I HEREBY UN - INSTALL THIS APP.

till further notice.
Same thing here oooooooooooo
Re: Nanu - Free Calls For Everyone, Everywhere by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 11, 2014
http://www.hellonanu.com

have some patience, ppl. read d link
Re: Nanu - Free Calls For Everyone, Everywhere by egift(m): 6:53pm On Aug 11, 2014
I love this. Nice concept.
Re: Nanu - Free Calls For Everyone, Everywhere by Zarama7(f): 10:50pm On Aug 11, 2014
Nice app but downtime already? Not cool undecided
Re: Nanu - Free Calls For Everyone, Everywhere by ChiefNanu: 3:58am On Aug 14, 2014
Hi All,

Martin here - CEO of Nanu. Thanks for your support and we are sorry that registration is currently off line. We are in the process of upgrading the app to include more features and to incorporate further enhancements and then we will republish the app on the Android Play Store.
We plan to have the app republished in the coming days and once it is republished, registration will commence again.
Thank you for your patience and continued support.

1 Like

Re: Nanu - Free Calls For Everyone, Everywhere by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 27, 2014
Nanu is back on the playstore.

You can now download the app and make your comments
Re: Nanu - Free Calls For Everyone, Everywhere by Skmoda360(m): 11:07am On Aug 27, 2014
Donfamous: Can it be used by black berry?
Re: Nanu - Free Calls For Everyone, Everywhere by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 27, 2014
@Skmoda360

They promise support for other platforms before the end of the year.

It's only for android users for now.
Re: Nanu - Free Calls For Everyone, Everywhere by Ubking0(m): 5:54pm On Aug 27, 2014
the nanu to non-nanu ls not working in Nigeria... only nanu to nanu is working......
Re: Nanu - Free Calls For Everyone, Everywhere by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 29, 2014
Ubking0: the nanu to non-nanu ls not working in Nigeria... only nanu to nanu is working......

Nigeria is not in the list of nanu to non nanu but i do hope they include it later.

They've really worked on the app and it's now much better than previous versions.
Re: Nanu - Free Calls For Everyone, Everywhere by Ubking0(m): 5:00pm On Aug 29, 2014
simonjo:

Nigeria is not in the list of nanu to non nanu but i do hope they include it later.

They've really worked on the app and it's now much better than previous versions.

I hope too
Re: Nanu - Free Calls For Everyone, Everywhere by ChiefNanu: 4:26am On Oct 01, 2014
Hi All,

Please update the app to the latest version the from Android Play store to version 1.2.5.0. (iOS in about 6 weeks)
Currently we do not support nanu-to-nonnau calls in Nigeria, so for example, if you want to call your friend in Nigeria he must also have nanu installed on his mobile phone and then you can call him for free! but remember always put in the country code in font of the mobile number you are calling even if it a Nigerian number. If the mobile number you are calling in Nigeria is 123456789, then to use nanu you have to dial 234 123456789 (without the +sign)
If you are encountering any problems, please email us on help@hellonanu.com
Very soon now we will be launching some campaigns that will allow you to call for free non-nanu numbers out side of Nigeria as per the country list on our web site - so you can call your relative in the US for example, for free even if they do not have nanu installed.
Talk freely smiley
Re: Nanu - Free Calls For Everyone, Everywhere by ndnuray(m): 7:22am On Oct 01, 2014
Ubking0:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/semc5fvgnpwyirx/com.gentaycom.nanu.apk

thank me later...
tanks bro...but can't register
Re: Nanu - Free Calls For Everyone, Everywhere by bimboty(m): 7:34am On Oct 01, 2014
@ChiefNanu thanks for the info.

Could i have ur Nanu contact?
Cant seem to get it to call free!
Thanks
Re: Nanu - Free Calls For Everyone, Everywhere by progaruda: 2:55am On Dec 25, 2014
Hi guys i just came to know about nanu to make free calls from windows 7 and windows 8 computer to any country.
check out this post

https://www.techntrack.com/download-nanu-for-windows-pc-make-free-international-calls/
Re: Nanu - Free Calls For Everyone, Everywhere by blackfase(m): 8:35am On Dec 25, 2014
Dont see our providers allowing this to work here. Airtel has already commenced charging on all voip in India on the likes of skype, viber. This is capable of sharply splurging their tunr-overs. Its just a matter of time....
Re: Nanu - Free Calls For Everyone, Everywhere by Emeka71(m): 11:52am On Dec 25, 2014
kentochi:
Men this is not bad at all hope it will work well?
Remember that making the call requires MB but not credit.
Re: Nanu - Free Calls For Everyone, Everywhere by Anil001: 2:42pm On Nov 02, 2018
Hey, Gamers are you looking GTA San Andreas Cheat Codes? Then you are in the right place because here I give you all codes with downloadable file and also I discuss how to use... [url] https://wittysir.com/gta-san-andreas-cheat-codes/[/url]

Hey, friends are you looking to download Tamil movies? Then you are in the right place because here I discuss How to download Tamil movies in HD and also new in 2018. So let’s get started. https://infotecher.com/new-tamil-movies-download-hd-2018/

Hey, do you want to download GB WhatsApp for PC? And want to use GB What's App on Windows 7/8/10? Then you are in the right place because here I share a complete method to https://softwaresforpc.xyz/gb-whatsapp-pc/

If you love playing the game, then you must know in-app purchases. https://lucky-patcher.xyz/download/
And I know it is too much frustrated because we don’t want to pay money for that features.
This offline game come with locked coins, tools, levels, characters and other many resources.

If you are looking for some Good Instagram captions then here I share best captions here. https://gupdates.com/
I think this all captions can make more interesting and good your Instagram profile or post.
Re: Nanu - Free Calls For Everyone, Everywhere by Twm2018: 6:25pm On Nov 02, 2018
anthney87:
nanu no de play store o
check apksure that's where I download mine
Re: Nanu - Free Calls For Everyone, Everywhere by Ejadike(m): 7:53pm On Nov 02, 2018
Twm2018:
check apksure that's where I download mine
How dies it work please? Can one use it to call all around the world for free and for WhatsApp?
Re: Nanu - Free Calls For Everyone, Everywhere by shotblasting: 5:01pm On Mar 08, 2019
A really great alternative to using traditional pipework is using industrial plastics. they're durable and work much better these days.
Re: Nanu - Free Calls For Everyone, Everywhere by shotblasting: 12:47pm On Mar 12, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Smartphones To Be Used For National ID Card Registration / Airtel Launched New Android Bundle Plans – Get 4GB For 2k Or 9GB For 3.5k Valid / 10 Common Smartphone Mistakes That Expose You To Security Risks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.