Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,152 members, 7,807,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

Reason Why You Shouldn't Go For Google Adsense - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Reason Why You Shouldn't Go For Google Adsense (1183 Views)

Why You Should Not Use Google Adsense On Your Blog. / Reason Why Webmasters Always Like To Be Single / Own A Blog? Don't Wait For Google Adsense This Is Far More Profitable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reason Why You Shouldn't Go For Google Adsense by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 05, 2014
SOURCE : http://www.viclodge.xyz/2014/07/some-reason-why-you-shouldnt-go-for.html

I will be listing some reason why google adscence sucks below! am not discouraging you not to apply or use google adsence but it will bevery good if you know some of its disadvantages also.

THIS ARE MY REASONS:

1. Adsense Make Readers Leave Your Site.The first thing I hate about google adsense is it make the readers leave the site. How?When someone click on ad, they leave your site. Because adsense links doesn’t open in new tab. Majority of Adsense Ads are CPC based. In order to make money readers have to leave your blog. So, would you like to lose readers just for few cent? The visitor that leave your website can be:
*.A lost subscriber
*.A lost sale.

2.Getting approved is so hard. I’ve been asked so many times by other bloggers, why google adsense is not approving their sites. Google is getting strict day by day. They don’t approve any blog easily even if its six month or one year old. If you make site perfect to apply for adsense. There are less chances they’ll approve the site.

3.Too many rules to follow. Just Try reading their terms and Conditions you’ll know what I mean. They have too many rules to follow. Even if you follow them, they’ll ban your adsense account. Once you get ban, you’ll never get adsense back!

4.Email Support Just Sucks. Google Adsense have email support. But you’ve to wait for too many days to get reply from them.You might need another support to get their reply.

5.Once you get banned, you can never get back in. If you try getting approve for adsense for a new blog. They won’t approve your application. Even if you follow all the google adsense rules and TOS. There are chances that adsense will ban your website. Once you get banned just forget adsense. They won’t let you to get back in the program again.

6.Low Cost Per Click (CPC). If you are not from US or Western Europe – forget about big earnings. For rich European countries price per click is relatively good. It could be $1 2$ or even more than this. It depends on keywords. So, If you are getting daily 100-1000 daily you won’t earn much money.That means, if your sites get small portion of such traffic – you will receive $0.01 –$0.05 for clicks. Might be around 1$-10$ a month. Adsense pays very less per click. If you have high traffic, many big advertisers will contact you to pay much better than adsense. (check out the best pay per click Affiliate program HERE

7. Little Editorial Control. Do you know Google has over 100,000 advertisers or might be more than this.You have no control which one can advertise on your blog or not. Isn’t that sucks?

8. Big delay in payment First in order to receive money from Adsense you have to verify your home address. Adsense sends pin that might take 2 or 3 months depend on where you live. Adsense minimum payout is 100$, once you reach this minimum amount. You have to wait for many weeks or a month to receive checks.

Check out the best Alternative (even more better) to Google Adsense HERE

SOURCE :http://www.viclodge.xyz/2014/07/some-reason-why-you-shouldnt-go-for.html
Re: Reason Why You Shouldn't Go For Google Adsense by osile2012: 1:12pm On Aug 05, 2014
I still think Google adsense is reliable.

You can rate popular Nigerian Brands, Products and People by clicking the link on my signature
Re: Reason Why You Shouldn't Go For Google Adsense by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 05, 2014
They are reliable. but dont just break any of there rules onless you will loose your Account and money.
Re: Reason Why You Shouldn't Go For Google Adsense by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 05, 2014
lolz when you say rate person Shey make I know rate myself before rating other people ni. well am a celeb o and it really funny cos I cant find my name on your list.
Re: Reason Why You Shouldn't Go For Google Adsense by osile2012: 12:15am On Aug 06, 2014
Lol, guy u no well, rate others first and u will become celebrated soon.
Re: Reason Why You Shouldn't Go For Google Adsense by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 06, 2014
put my name on ur list and see the wonder. because I will direct people there to rate me.
Re: Reason Why You Shouldn't Go For Google Adsense by osile2012: 11:54am On Aug 06, 2014
vicdayo: put my name on ur list and see the wonder. because I will direct people there to rate me.

LOL, Rate others first and you will be rated.
Re: Reason Why You Shouldn't Go For Google Adsense by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 06, 2014
what your name I want to rate you
Re: Reason Why You Shouldn't Go For Google Adsense by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 06, 2014
make 200k in few weeks when you attend our semina
register now http:///cash247
Re: Reason Why You Shouldn't Go For Google Adsense by Nobody: 12:42am On Aug 07, 2014
ehn ehn
Re: Reason Why You Shouldn't Go For Google Adsense by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 14, 2014
txt
Re: Reason Why You Shouldn't Go For Google Adsense by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 17, 2014
check out the highest paying per pay click (PPC) Affiliate program

http://www.viclodge.xyz/2014/08/higest-paying-ppc-pay-per-click.html
Re: Reason Why You Shouldn't Go For Google Adsense by jamb20s: 9:18am On Aug 18, 2014
Wanna create/own a cost per click
[CPC] website like google adsense ,
addynamo and co ?

Mail me or comment here,
demo : www.figglead.com
script price : N12,500 only
Future updates of the script is also
available.....

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money From Blogging / We Design Great Websites For Businesses At Very Affordable Rates. / Connecting Your Filezila FTP To A Remote Server

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.