Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

Checkout Olamide's Crazy Outfit To Dr Sid And Simi Osomo's Wedding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Checkout Olamide's Crazy Outfit To Dr Sid And Simi Osomo's Wedding (6199 Views)

Checkout Olamide’s Son Batifeori’s Dreads Hairstyle (photos) / SEE Funke Akindele And Tonto Dikeh's Crazy Outfit At The Calabar Festival! / Photos From Dr. Sid And Simi Osomo's White Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout Olamide's Crazy Outfit To Dr Sid And Simi Osomo's Wedding by sodeaky: 11:40am On Aug 05, 2014
At this point, we all aware of Dr. Sid and Simi's "Doro White Wedding" which took place on August 2nd in Lagos, Nigeria. I know this event has come and gone, but I still had to shine some light on a certain issue.

I don't know if all of you saw it. All kinds of celebrities were looking on point and glamorously shining in their outfits, but Olamide chose to misbehave. Please...somebody should tell me what Olamide was wearing in this picture! As in...what is the meaning of this? Do we now throw "any-type cloth" to parade around a courtship ceremonial area?
Continue to read

http://fikimaniaentertainment..com/2014/08/fikayo-gideons-blog-fikimania.html
Re: Checkout Olamide's Crazy Outfit To Dr Sid And Simi Osomo's Wedding by ideee03(f): 2:18pm On Aug 05, 2014
SMH.
Re: Checkout Olamide's Crazy Outfit To Dr Sid And Simi Osomo's Wedding by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 05, 2014
if i open dat link....make i baf for bafrum naked

1 Like

Re: Checkout Olamide's Crazy Outfit To Dr Sid And Simi Osomo's Wedding by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 05, 2014
temigracie: if i open dat link....make i baf for bafrum naked
u for bath with cloth b4 na, cheesy
Re: Checkout Olamide's Crazy Outfit To Dr Sid And Simi Osomo's Wedding by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 05, 2014
missyhorlah: u for bath with cloth b4 na, cheesy
.....i dey baf with cloth b4 ni ooo.... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Checkout Olamide's Crazy Outfit To Dr Sid And Simi Osomo's Wedding by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 05, 2014
temigracie: .....i dey baf with cloth b4 ni ooo.... grin grin
shocked
Re: Checkout Olamide's Crazy Outfit To Dr Sid And Simi Osomo's Wedding by ElFenomeno1: 3:26pm On Aug 05, 2014
sodeaky: At this point, we all aware of Dr. Sid and Simi's "Doro White Wedding" which took place on August 2nd in Lagos, Nigeria. I know this event has come and gone, but I still had to shine some light on a certain issue.

I don't know if all of you saw it. All kinds of celebrities were looking on point and glamorously shining in their outfits, but Olamide chose to misbehave. Please...somebody should tell me what Olamide was wearing in this picture! As in...what is the meaning of this? Do we now throw "any-type cloth" to parade around a courtship ceremonial area?
Continue to read

http://fikimaniaentertainment..com/2014/08/fikayo-gideons-blog-fikimania.html

Fu...ck your link!
Re: Checkout Olamide's Crazy Outfit To Dr Sid And Simi Osomo's Wedding by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 05, 2014
missyhorlah: shocked
...no tell anyone ooooo,na only u i tell oooo
Re: Checkout Olamide's Crazy Outfit To Dr Sid And Simi Osomo's Wedding by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 05, 2014
temigracie: ...no tell anyone ooooo,na only u i tell oooo
trust me,why should I?
Re: Checkout Olamide's Crazy Outfit To Dr Sid And Simi Osomo's Wedding by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 05, 2014
missyhorlah: trust me,why should I?
...i trust u...
Re: Checkout Olamide's Crazy Outfit To Dr Sid And Simi Osomo's Wedding by MisterLongman(m): 3:52pm On Aug 05, 2014
*Just passing by*........ Make I click the link with my tongue

Re: Checkout Olamide's Crazy Outfit To Dr Sid And Simi Osomo's Wedding by Glock9(m): 3:56pm On Aug 05, 2014
I detest all these link peddlers.
Re: Checkout Olamide's Crazy Outfit To Dr Sid And Simi Osomo's Wedding by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 05, 2014
Please Admin ban this fikayo of a thing you claim blog you no get maney for traffic you kip spammin for cheap traffic and your useless hanging blog bro go and find something to do blogging not met for you! Barber or bricklayer is ok idiot get a life punk
Re: Checkout Olamide's Crazy Outfit To Dr Sid And Simi Osomo's Wedding by rattlesnake(m): 4:26pm On Aug 05, 2014
Gideon fikayo has over 10 account on nairaland am.sure the guy is having a court litigation... He's fukcing desperate blogga
Re: Checkout Olamide's Crazy Outfit To Dr Sid And Simi Osomo's Wedding by Danhumprey: 4:31pm On Aug 05, 2014
temigracie: .....i dey baf with cloth b4 ni ooo.... grin grin
SMH

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Checkout Olamide's Crazy Outfit To Dr Sid And Simi Osomo's Wedding by Danhumprey: 4:32pm On Aug 05, 2014
temigracie: if i open dat link....make i baf for bafrum naked
You no well!!!!!

Re: Checkout Olamide's Crazy Outfit To Dr Sid And Simi Osomo's Wedding by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 05, 2014
Danhumprey: You no wel! grin ;Dl
...i ll report u now.....dey will ban u again...u are insulting me again...dis tym dey ll ban for 2000 years......
Re: Checkout Olamide's Crazy Outfit To Dr Sid And Simi Osomo's Wedding by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 05, 2014
Danhumprey: SMH

.....how u take c am? na only one person i tell
Re: Checkout Olamide's Crazy Outfit To Dr Sid And Simi Osomo's Wedding by Danhumprey: 4:35pm On Aug 05, 2014
temigracie: ...i ll report u now.....dey will ban u again...u are insulting me again...dis tym dey ll ban for 2000 years......
2000years? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Checkout Olamide's Crazy Outfit To Dr Sid And Simi Osomo's Wedding by Danhumprey: 4:36pm On Aug 05, 2014
temigracie: .....how u take c am? na only one person i tell
I no see anything ooooo!!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed!
Re: Checkout Olamide's Crazy Outfit To Dr Sid And Simi Osomo's Wedding by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 05, 2014
Danhumprey: I no see anything ooooo!!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed!
...beta ....
Re: Checkout Olamide's Crazy Outfit To Dr Sid And Simi Osomo's Wedding by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 05, 2014
Danhumprey: 2000years? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
....beeni oooo grin grin....na MOD for dis section go warn u with just 2000 years ban....
Re: Checkout Olamide's Crazy Outfit To Dr Sid And Simi Osomo's Wedding by Danhumprey: 4:38pm On Aug 05, 2014
temigracie: ...beta ....
But I been see two t.itties. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Checkout Olamide's Crazy Outfit To Dr Sid And Simi Osomo's Wedding by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 05, 2014
Danhumprey: But I been see two titties. embarassed embarassed embarassed
....lips sealed....
Re: Checkout Olamide's Crazy Outfit To Dr Sid And Simi Osomo's Wedding by Danhumprey: 4:41pm On Aug 05, 2014
temigracie: ....beeni oooo grin grin....na MOD for dis section go warn u with just 2000 years ban....
By then na my great-grand children go witness the end of the ban. cry
Re: Checkout Olamide's Crazy Outfit To Dr Sid And Simi Osomo's Wedding by Danhumprey: 4:42pm On Aug 05, 2014
temigracie: ....lips sealed....
Talk nau. wink
Re: Checkout Olamide's Crazy Outfit To Dr Sid And Simi Osomo's Wedding by homesteady(m): 4:42pm On Aug 05, 2014
The picture is not even in his blog! Mtcheew!
Re: Checkout Olamide's Crazy Outfit To Dr Sid And Simi Osomo's Wedding by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 05, 2014
Danhumprey: By then na my great-grand children go witness the end of the ban. cry
...dey ll help u continu...
Re: Checkout Olamide's Crazy Outfit To Dr Sid And Simi Osomo's Wedding by Danhumprey: 4:47pm On Aug 05, 2014
temigracie: ...dey ll help u continu...
But they won't be like me. cry
Re: Checkout Olamide's Crazy Outfit To Dr Sid And Simi Osomo's Wedding by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 05, 2014
Danhumprey: But they won't be like me. cry
,....haba..u cant say now
Re: Checkout Olamide's Crazy Outfit To Dr Sid And Simi Osomo's Wedding by Danhumprey: 5:02pm On Aug 05, 2014
temigracie: ,....haba..u cant say now
That's the truth! lipsrsealed
Re: Checkout Olamide's Crazy Outfit To Dr Sid And Simi Osomo's Wedding by dollydolly(f): 5:52pm On Aug 05, 2014
There are instances where I just wish I have Blogbusters control. Mtcheww. ..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido Reveals Bobrisky's Bae On Snapchat (PICS, VIDEO) / Lady With A Massive Backside Becomes A "Tourist" Attraction For Men (Photos) / Man Finds His Grave In The Cemetery- Done By His Ex-wife (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.