Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? (46462 Views)

Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? / If Women Are Attracted By What They Hear, What Are Men Attracted To ? / Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by Sista(f): 9:36pm On Nov 30, 2006
@Katherine

im glad and agree with u that we need to stop segregating ourselves nad passing judgement about other non africans, but it doesnt change the fact that life is dynamic and so is culture.

This still doesn't change the fact that Descendants of African slaves are still Africans. Descendants of African slaves are not non Africans. who do you think you are to say or condone that that is the way it is?

You say AA people look different from C/A's eh? Do you mean to tell me that all C/A look identical?

As far as your Asian theory goes, even when they separate their self, they are still all Asians.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by Coco29(f): 10:06pm On Nov 30, 2006
when i posted this topic it was not about race or culture it was simply a question because every African I KNOW always want to be hooked up with a Caribbean woman.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by Sista(f): 11:35pm On Nov 30, 2006
@Cocoa29

Carribean women are African, just another type of African tribe not, born in Africa if you will.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by superman(m): 6:25pm On Dec 01, 2006
Cocoa29
superman wana hook up
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by Coco29(f): 6:32pm On Dec 01, 2006
superman honey say what cheesy cheesy i will be back on line in about 1hr
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by alarinka(m): 8:05pm On Dec 23, 2006
, carribean women are loving and caring, they dot over what belongs to them[husband /kids], they have a nice diction and moreover they are very romantic and beautiful, not all but majority of them anyway, tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by superman(m): 8:15pm On Dec 23, 2006
majority! thinkin? na lie
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by Coco29(f): 8:21pm On Dec 23, 2006
alarinka:

, carribean women are loving and caring, they dot over what belongs to them[husband /kids], they have a nice diction and moreover they are very romantic and beautiful, not all but majority of them anyway, tongue tongue tongue tongue

sweetie how do you know cheesy
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by jammin(m): 8:24pm On Dec 23, 2006
Superman still deh roun ere?? shocked shocked shocked
something must be keeping him interested. cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by superman(m): 8:31pm On Dec 23, 2006
yes jammin

merry x-maz and happy new year bro
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by jammin(m): 8:39pm On Dec 23, 2006
hahahahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy Superman. merry xmas to you too. you are my first frienenemy grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by superman(m): 8:42pm On Dec 23, 2006
never worri. its all good
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by jaybaby(f): 9:43pm On Dec 23, 2006
Y not 4ken PERV,
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by alarinka(m): 5:55am On Dec 24, 2006
Coco29:

, i have close to 5 friends in lagos and UK whose parents are the jamaican/niger stuff,another on from barbados,another one from st. lucia e t c, u need to see true love/affection in action,
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by Coco29(f): 10:42am On Dec 24, 2006
alarinka:

, i have close to 5 friends in lagos and UK whose parents are the jamaican/niger stuff,another on from barbados,another one from st. lucia e t c, u need to see true love/affection in action,

i am from the carribbean you know  wink
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by alarinka(m): 4:52pm On Dec 24, 2006
Coco29:

i am from the carribbean you know wink
, yeah, thats it, your nice and cool responses , says it all, [unlike others on this web , continue to be urself i hope!! like your forebearers in nigeria.[in those good old days, 90s], you people are the best all over the world, no flatteries, i look forward to going to the carribeans one day, very soon, perhaps to confirm ma thots, tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by superman(m): 9:05pm On Dec 24, 2006
just hope u dnt your get a$$ blow out over there! if na lie go ask
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by Coco29(f): 11:36pm On Dec 24, 2006
alarinka:

, yeah, thats it, your nice and cool responses , says it all, [unlike others on this web , continue to be yourself i hope!! like your forebearers in nigeria.[in those good old days, 90s], you people are the best all over the world, no flatteries, i look forward to going to the carribeans one day, very soon, perhaps to confirm ma thoughts, tongue tongue tongue tongue

above every thing I AM AFRICAN wink
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by alarinka(m): 2:13am On Dec 25, 2006
superman:

just hope u dnt your a$$ blow out over there! if na lie go ask
, just as i said earlier,
Coco29:

compare the two statements above , says a lot you know, sublime and ragged, need i say more,
coco 29 may i meet u pls,
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by Coco29(f): 1:21pm On Dec 25, 2006
alarinka:

, just as i said earlier, compare the two statements above , says a lot you know, sublime and ragged, need i say more,
coco 29 may i meet u please,

say what
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by superman(m): 1:30pm On Dec 25, 2006
hmm!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by Coco29(f): 1:35pm On Dec 25, 2006
superman:

hmm!

superman what is it love. cheesy
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by superman(m): 1:55pm On Dec 25, 2006
Quote from: alarinka on Today at 02:13:52 AM
, just as i said earlier, compare the two statements above , says a lot you know, sublime and ragged, need i say more,

say what
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by Coco29(f): 1:57pm On Dec 25, 2006
superman i got yr invite but i was to busy sort it out but i will cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by superman(m): 2:00pm On Dec 25, 2006
glad u said something now hey i was about to fly and smash ur windows for ignorin that
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by alarinka(m): 2:02pm On Dec 26, 2006
superman:

Quote from: alarinka on Today at 02:13:52 AM

say what
dnt mind me. grin grin grin, was just being impulsive, ,
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by Coco29(f): 4:41pm On Dec 26, 2006
alarinka:

dnt mind me. grin grin grin, was just being impulsive, ,

sweetie it is ok, you can meet me on the net of course. wink
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by alarinka(m): 5:14pm On Dec 26, 2006
Coco29:

sweetie it is ok, you can meet me on the net of course. wink
uhm, alright, i enjoyed what u posted on th naira-land forum on june 21st 2006. grin grin grin
quite informative, hope u enjoyed xmas,
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by Coco29(f): 5:16pm On Dec 26, 2006
that was so long ago, i can't remember, refresh my memory grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by alarinka(m): 7:19pm On Dec 26, 2006
, yes something on funniest thing ever said in bla bla bla, grin
it was a masterpiece. grin grin grin,
i am actually enjoying your other comments on other allied issues, hair raisin' cool
HAVE A LOVELY BOXING DAY,
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by Coco29(f): 7:24pm On Dec 26, 2006
oooooooooohhhh  embarassed  embarassed same to you love  kiss
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by alarinka(m): 7:39pm On Dec 26, 2006
, Now, i am looking forward to meeting more people from the carribeans, they seem to have this philial disposition, i think?? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. / A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... / Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.