Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? (46441 Views)

Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? / If Women Are Attracted By What They Hear, What Are Men Attracted To ? / Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by Mygoldie(f): 4:24pm On Jan 03, 2011
@OP because of ganja and clubbing i guess, cos there's nothing special there. undecided
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 03, 2011
^^Hater. Bottom line.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by tpia6: 4:01pm On Jan 19, 2011
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by Coco29(f): 10:27pm On Jan 19, 2011
omgness i this still alive IT WAS DONE IN 2006 PEOPLE kiss kiss kiss
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by blakbarbie: 4:18am On Jan 20, 2011
men are attracted to women, nationality has no play in the matter honey.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by marmac: 5:30pm On Jan 20, 2011
@coco29, A bit of a digression off of the topic but I just had to say you are one hell of an ignoramus .You and all the ignoramuses in London put all 2.8 million Jamaican people in one negative category based on the actions of a few ghetto Jamaicans who come to London and give the majority of decent hardworking Jamaicans a bad name.An intelligent person would know that there are good and bad people in all cultures and nations.I do not view all Nigerians as fraudsters and scam artists.A lot of Nigerians are good people who have unfortunately suffered from the bad behavior of a highly visible minority.The same goes for Jamaicans.

Tell me, were Bob Marley and Marcus Garvery loud,violent and illiterate?How about Usain Bolt and Asafa Powell?Now those are two loud and violent males,aren't they? What about Jamaica's 3 Miss Worlds, they won the most prestigious beauty pageant by wowing the judges with their violent and common behavior,imagine that.You need to go google Yendi Phillips Miss Jamaica Universe 2010 who was the 1st runner up in the competition who impressed Donald Trump.

Obviously you have not seen the plethora of Jamaican Rhode scholars and Jamaicans who have been accepted at and are studying at the top UK universities ,Cambridge included.They didn't get in by being illiterate.Or maybe if I showed you the highly educated,peace loving, hardworking Jamaican nurses,teachers,chartered accoutants,engineers,architects,and top Jamaican lawyers working in the top UK firms that would rid you of you're much disturbing prejudice against Jamaicans.If ignorance was a disease you'd be dead.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by koolchicco: 6:20pm On Jan 20, 2011
tpia*:

cos they're repping naija @ topic.

Kapish!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by chiyex(m): 1:16am On Jan 21, 2011
here in the united states, a lot of nigerian women are very prejudice but do not see that.they wanna always generalise that african american women are not good for nigerian men and hence always talk down on african american women. a lot of them wanna chew me out because my gf is african american.they don't even know her but want to be quick to criticize her.what if every american here looked at every nigerian as fraudsters and never offered them jobs after graduation?it seems a lot of nigerians her just get educated but do not apply the education to their ways of life.we have bad nigerians just as we have bad african americans so i think you can find love anywhere and culture shouldn't be an issue.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by tunnytox(m): 11:42pm On Jan 25, 2011
Goodluck to anyone who want to marry jamo or AA for me never! nothing special abt jamo I prefer my Nigerian sisters anytiime anyday, its all abt choice.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by Tosinville(m): 3:11am On Jan 26, 2011
^^Nigerian sisters of this days aint worth, mane lol. . . . Go for white chiqs or AA that are only after love not the luxuries that u got, man.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by Nobody: 4:49am On Jan 26, 2011
^^stop stereotyping. There is no difference btn Jamo, A.A. or African (Nigerian) women. The only thing that separates us is classification and geographical distance. There are ladies, women, $luts, and btches in all three groups.

tunnytox:

Goodluck to anyone who want to marry jamo or AA for me never! nothing special abt jamo I prefer my Nigerian sisters anytiime anyday, its all abt choice.

You live in the UK tard, so I highly doubt you have even encountered an African American yet you want to judge, says a lot about your character. With that having been said that is your opinion. Stick to Niaja women, Jamo chicks have over looked you for a good reason evidently.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by tunnytox(m): 8:39am On Jan 26, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

^^stop stereotyping. There is no difference btn Jamo, A.A. or African (Nigerian) women. The only thing that separates us is classification and geographical distance. There are ladies, women, $luts, and btches in all three groups.

You live in the UK tard, so I highly doubt you have even encountered an African American yet you want to judge, says a lot about your character. With that having been said that is your opinion. Stick to Niaja women, Jamo chicks have over looked you for a good reason evidently.

you don't have to be defensive, I said its my choice! abi na by force? who is overlooking who? I'll avoid jamos for a very good reason (personal to me) as for AA yes I don't live in the USA so you assume I've never been to US?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by Tosinville(m): 9:24am On Jan 26, 2011
@MzDarkskin,

Madam, u aint nigerian so u can never figure out what i mean by nigerian women of this days aint worth it, i wasn't talking about bitch or not, u dig me?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by BINTABAH: 1:16am On Oct 31, 2011
this is why
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by BINTABAH: 1:17am On Oct 31, 2011
again all jamaican girls

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by BINTABAH: 1:22am On Oct 31, 2011

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by BINTABAH: 1:31am On Oct 31, 2011
s

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by BINTABAH: 1:33am On Oct 31, 2011

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by BINTABAH: 1:35am On Oct 31, 2011
a

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by BINTABAH: 1:47am On Oct 31, 2011

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by BINTABAH: 1:52am On Oct 31, 2011
a

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by BINTABAH: 1:54am On Oct 31, 2011
a

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by BINTABAH: 1:58am On Oct 31, 2011
a

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by kaykaybaba(m): 2:39am On Oct 31, 2011
Alicia Keys is Jamaican shocked shocked shocked angry angry na wa ooo grin grin tongue
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by BINTABAH: 3:26pm On Oct 31, 2011
yes she is the product of a Jamaican father and white mother
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by BINTABAH: 4:37pm On Oct 31, 2011
This message is to all the small islanders in this forum. You know who you are. I must admit I was quite naive about the level of your jealousy towards your fellow isalnd of Jamaica. Yes we are quite aware that you secretly despise the notoriety we recieve from the world and that you are frequently mistaken for us. To take it to the level of bashing us among outsiders puts a nasty tatse in my mouth. Unu guh weh! Bunch of cowards, you would never say any of that mess to our faces! Youre on the Jamaican bandwaggon like wow! Every party you have balsting ragggae and dancehall, copying our style bumping our artists, nyamming our food and coming to our island then you stab us in the back! We dont even pri unu. Ah dat mek unu a gallang so. We would defend you in a heartbeat to others. Why? We dont have time nor energy to hate. While you are guzzling your haterade we are out making progress. I pay no attention to the stereotypes you place on us because they are just tools used to feul your shortcomings. Sip on this; Three Miss Worlds, Jody-Anne Powel the only black child to win Scripps National Spelling Bee ever! Collin Powel 65th United States Secretary of State , Hip hop rap music started by a Jamaican DJ Kool Herc in the Bronx, Fastest men in the world Usain Bolt and Asafa (my boo) Powel, First Black Bob Sled Team, Marcus Garvey (before King or Malcom X), Chris Blackwell the president & CEO of Island Records and Palm Pictures, Yendi Phillips first runner up Mis Universe 2010, Honorary Jamaicans Errol Flynn and Ernest Hemmingway (thank you for loving our island), Philllip McDonald MD (my personl friend and schoolmate). My self NP and I wont carry on. Just want to say to all the Nigerians, Igbo,Hausa,Yoruba. Jamaicans repsect and love Africa. We recognize our Ashanti herritage, unlike most froreingners. Dont spend so much time us. Whether you dislike us or not, we love Africa and always will. Africa is our home and no one can take that away from us again.WE ARE AFRICANS! Trini and dem deh unnu guweh leddah belt buckle inna unu forrid!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by Ybutterfly: 4:52pm On Oct 31, 2011
^^^^^stu.Pid thread^^^^^^
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by 190smh: 2:57pm On Nov 12, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by Goldieluks: 3:00pm On Nov 12, 2011
this is so not true.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by meobizy(f): 1:43pm On Jul 14, 2020
This is a dumb generalization, but I will go ahead to explain why. Are Jamaicans black? Yes. Were Jamaicans once African? Yes. It's just like asking why Nigerian men are attracted to Nigerian females or any other African ones, a rhetorical question if I've ever heard any.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

THREAD For Those Who Don't Have A Val / Nigerian Prostitutes To Give Free Sex If Buhari Wins / 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.