Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,825 members, 7,802,630 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

Rush Limbaugh Is A Complete Retarded Racist Bastard (video) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Rush Limbaugh Is A Complete Retarded Racist Bastard (video) (2476 Views)

Map Shows World's 'Most Racist' Countries (and The Answers May Surprise You) / Decades Of A Military Occupation Is Looming Thanks To Retarded Jihadists. / Texas To Execute A Retarded Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rush Limbaugh Is A Complete Retarded Racist Bastard (video) by BigB11(m): 12:27am On Oct 17, 2008
This is another sample of pure illiteracy, ignorance and prescription medication addiction.
I think United States as a great nation simply doesn't need big fools like this bonehead around; he represents an unnecessary obstacle that could easily bring down the country. I honestly think Rush Limbaugh should be kept in the zoo for the rest of his miserable life.

Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiLVTzljOjA
Re: Rush Limbaugh Is A Complete Retarded Racist Bastard (video) by NegroNtns(m): 6:02pm On Oct 18, 2008
BigB,

Rush is not a journalist, he is a radio talk show jockey. Their job is to promote agendas and they use extreme provocations, shielded by the first amendment right to free speech, to push their propaganda.

Do not waste your time with Rush, even Republicans distance themselves from him. cheesy
Re: Rush Limbaugh Is A Complete Retarded Racist Bastard (video) by TayoD1(m): 6:28pm On Nov 01, 2008
@BigB1,

I just watched the video and I am trying to figure out how you came to the conclusion that the guy is racist. Where there did he declare the White race is better than the Black?

I personally have tried to figure out why other immigrants (non-Whites) who come to the US do better than the local-born? Have you ever tried to figue that out? What are your conclusions? What about his take on the nmortgage mess? Are those lies too or is it race-baiting?

Please share your ideas and solutions with us and not try to demonize someone who's more brillinat than you in more ways than one. Imagine calling him a Retard! You need to learn to use words that potray you as a serious individual.
Re: Rush Limbaugh Is A Complete Retarded Racist Bastard (video) by NegroNtns(m): 11:40pm On Nov 01, 2008
Tayo,

Rush is nothing but a bag of bigotry and racism. He does not outright act or project racism but the undertone of his programmes is no doubt a clear and conclusion on where his conscience is - the supremacy of the white race as the sole determiner and pathfinder for the rest of humanity.

Of course one video might not be sufficient guage of his racial rhetorics but I guarantee you if you listen to rush for an entire week you will come out convinced about his loyalty and leanings, as well as beliefs.

You are right on BigB, he is a die hard supporter of Obama for Presidency but his temperament is very close to McCain's - he starts off cool and collected, persuasive but then ends up rabid and discredited.
Re: Rush Limbaugh Is A Complete Retarded Racist Bastard (video) by TayoD1(m): 12:01am On Nov 02, 2008
@Negro,

Rush is nothing but a bag of bigotry and racism.  He does not outright act or project racism but the undertone of his programmes is no doubt a clear and conclusion on where his conscience is - the supremacy of the white race as the sole determiner and pathfinder for the rest of humanity.
I have listened to Rush a number of times. Most recently when Obama's AD accused him of racism against the Hispanics. That got my attention. However, on listening to him defend himself, I realise that Obama actually twisted his words to not only demonize the guy but to win votes. My impression of Obama got worse through that episode, and I kind of respected Rush even more.

Of course one video might not be sufficient guage of his racial rhetorics but I guarantee you if you listen to rush for an entire week you will come out convinced about his loyalty and leanings, as well as beliefs.
My impression of him is more like an unrepentant Conservative. He appears to like to take on the hard issues without caring about the repercussions. I guess that is how a talk show host is different from a Politician. His words may appear offensive, but going through the clutter, I find them thought-provoking. The subject video is case in point.

You are right on BigB, he is a die hard supporter of Obama for Presidency but his temperament is very close to McCain's - he starts off cool and collected, persuasive but then ends up rabid and discredited.
Is it only Obama? What about IBB. My impression of BigB1 is no other than a political praise-singer who seeks relevance through the art of patronising.
Re: Rush Limbaugh Is A Complete Retarded Racist Bastard (video) by NegroNtns(m): 12:26am On Nov 02, 2008
I have listened to Rush a number of times. Most recently when Obama's AD accused him of racism against the Hispanics. That got my attention. However, on listening to him defend himself, I realise that Obama actually twisted his words to not only demonize the guy but to win votes. My impression of Obama got worse through that episode, and I kind of respected Rush even more.

Unrepentant Conservative no doubt! As a talk show jockey he has to push agendas and provoke the left wing but at whose expense? He derides minorities in ways that even his fellow Republicans sometimes disown him. But let's leave Rush alone, I'm glad you know him enough. There is something else that concerns me - your view of Obama. Please tell me the highlighted part was an impulsive remark and you did not mean that.

I distinctly categorize the Obama followers here in NL - those who follow Obama politics and have known and studied him before he declared to run for Presidency; and those who follow Obama Presidency and just recently fell in love with his style and finesse after he became a candidate. In my observation you seem to be a follower of his politics. I am in the bucket of those who followed his politics after he made the keynote speech at the Democratic Convention in 2004. I liked him ever since after discovering his social vision, I still adore the guy. I will not regret not voting for him, if I come to that conclusion on Nov 4th. I want to know your view and understanding of him, who you think he is as a person and where you place his social conscience. No doubt the Obama we see now is different from the Obama of past years but your statement above gave me a deep concern and quite honestly I am startled by it and this is why I ask you this question.
Re: Rush Limbaugh Is A Complete Retarded Racist Bastard (video) by adconline(m): 2:12pm On Nov 04, 2008
Tayo-D
There you go again, the reason why come here and do better is because best of Nigerians emigrate to other countries.` Its like best of Americans leaving America and settling in order countries. By the way have you asked yourself why folks in Ajegunle are not as prospered as folks who live in Lekki. It’s called unevenness of opportunity. The reason why you believe folks like Rush who have not accepted the fact that racism put some folks in disadvantage. Folks who tell me that there is equal opportunity for students who go to high schools on south west of Chicago and Beverly Hills high school.

Over all blacks in America are the most successful blacks in the whole wide world, so quit thinking about them as a group instead of individuals. Always compare them with blacks in Nigeria who never been enslaved, never felt racism etc, yet some blacks in Africa are far more successful.

It’s also useful to remind you that Rush is a drug addict and I would want you to answer this question. If it had been any of those folks mentioned in his tirade who happens to be a drug addict would you take them seriously? I rather listen to a mad person than Rush Limbaugh. It’s meant for folks who cannot form their opinion. Rush for me has a credibility problem.
Re: Rush Limbaugh Is A Complete Retarded Racist Bastard (video) by teefunk: 6:41pm On Nov 04, 2008
Guys,
Interesting debate going on here. I only heard of Rush Limbaugh today from this forum so I cannot comment on him.  However, certain points must be noted about him:
[list]
[li]If he indeed is a druggie, then indeed his credibility is questionnable.[/li]
[li]I listened to the recording in question and while it was thought-provoking, he went overboard and had a blatant disregard for the black people[/li]
[/list]

adconline made a great point about unevenness of opportunity.  For a long time I believed underachievers simply had no drive in life but have since realized how much is stacked against them in life and unfairly so.  You see, we many times underestimate the effects of slavery on people of African descent.  I think that is the next greatest mistake of man after the sin of Adam in the garden of Eden (if you believe that). Slavery forever altered humanity. Nothing - absolutely nothing on earth - can change or make amends for it.  Black people need to remember it always and continue striving for better opportunities.  White people too must live with the stigma of slavery, however differently it affects them. Both black and white people are affected by slavery and we must continue to address the way it affects us generation after generation.
Re: Rush Limbaugh Is A Complete Retarded Racist Bastard (video) by NegroNtns(m): 4:14am On Nov 05, 2008
White people too must live with the stigma of slavery

Who sold the slaves to them and where is their conscience in all of this?
Re: Rush Limbaugh Is A Complete Retarded Racist Bastard (video) by shotster50(m): 7:23am On Nov 05, 2008
I believe it is a collective guilt. The fact that people could sell their own brethren is simply inexcusable. Having said that, I still believe that even if they where unwilling to sell, the white people would have still got them by force.
Re: Rush Limbaugh Is A Complete Retarded Racist Bastard (video) by mamagee3(f): 1:02am On Feb 03, 2010
I never liked that Foul-mouthed nuisance by the name Rush Limbaugh.
His words are so ignorant that one can only wonder if he's educated.
Re: Rush Limbaugh Is A Complete Retarded Racist Bastard (video) by preselect(m): 5:26am On Feb 03, 2010
@BigB1
how dare you make an insulting statement against rush limbaugh? dont you know tayo worships him? stop am o angry

Negro_Ntns:

I distinctly categorize the Obama followers here in NL - . I want to know your view and understanding of him, who you think he is as a person and where you place his social conscience. No doubt the Obama we see now is different from the Obama of past years but your statement above gave me a deep concern and quite honestly I am startled by it and this is why I ask you this question.
he has told you all you need to know. the guy hates Obama the way u hate devil. (i guess you hate the devil undecided . . . )

adconline:

Over all blacks in America are the most successful blacks in the whole wide world, so quit thinking about them as a group instead of individuals. Always compare them with blacks in Nigeria who never been enslaved, never felt racism etc, yet some blacks in Africa are far more successful.

people tend to forget this fact above. please empasize it
Re: Rush Limbaugh Is A Complete Retarded Racist Bastard (video) by montelik(m): 8:13am On Feb 03, 2010
undecided
Re: Rush Limbaugh Is A Complete Retarded Racist Bastard (video) by coldhearts(f): 11:42am On Feb 03, 2010
"Who sold the slaves to them and where is their conscience in all of this?" by negro ntns

Here's your answer,

1. a white washed history
2. Most slaves were NOT sold by blacks, perhaps sold by whites since it was a huge profitable industry then (this is not to say that some weren't sold but the truth has been skewed for too long)

a. The whites had a gun, who fights a gun with a matchet.
b. The blacks were very naive and charmed by the whites, they gave them women and more to show hospitality initially, in return some whites gave them gift for the hospitality
c. The blacks captured initially were used to come back and destroy their own villages and hence more slaves were captured
d. why would a greedy person buy if he can get a slave for free or by causing havoc.
e. the idea of slavery in Africa or india or anywhere else is much different to the idea of slavery in America, this is a sour subject so i will stop here.

please stop with that slavery nonsense that you want Africans to be guilty of, most of us are guilty of something but the truth about slavery is continually untold. Perhaps blame the whites for coming to Africa initially, no one asked them to come. I know Africa is not perfect but every nation has its good and bad people, Americans simply seem to have the worst greed. If you can't blame whites, blame it on greed cos each slave generated a lot of capital.

(1) (Reply)

Guinea Coup: Is It About Iron Ore At Simandou? / Gadhafi Son And Grandchildren Killed As Nato Targets The Libyan Leader's Home / Obamacare Mandates RFID Chips To Be Implanted In All Americans By Mrch 23rd 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.