Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

Etisalat Rewarded me 2gb twice For This Hint - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Etisalat Rewarded me 2gb twice For This Hint (7140 Views)

Here Are Top Reason Why Your Smartphone Battery Now Drain Twice As Fast / Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! / Airtel Offer! Upgrade To Nokia Lumia 520 And Get Rewarded On Your Old Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Etisalat Rewarded me 2gb twice For This Hint by phair(f): 12:29pm On Aug 05, 2014
Recently, a friend of mine discovered a cheat/tweak of making free calls.
He decided to advertise it on a few top blogs. Just to attract traffic to see his main business of phone sales.
I didn't like the fact he was cheating and didn't want to be too harsh.
So,i allowed him for some days before i called the customer care to hint them about it.
It cost me calling them twice to update them about the issue.
And shockingly, i was rewarded a token of 2GB twice on my phone. sometimes it is good to be good,i helped my friend and etisalat,maintaining the relationship with my friend and a reward from etisalat.

*Dancing Skelewu*

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Etisalat Rewarded me 2gb twice For This Hint by victorDvince: 12:42pm On Aug 05, 2014
Hey bro. Dat was really harsh.......Thu it is good to be good sha.

I have once received a token of N500 recharge n 10mb for an honest complain to Etisalat about a malfunction in subscribing for 10mb.
Re: Etisalat Rewarded me 2gb twice For This Hint by wilsonwizzy: 1:15pm On Aug 05, 2014
Bro.u harsh shaaaaaa u no want make people enjoy abi.

This people offer something bigger and have the support of Etisalat.Like:100mb@N200
700mb@N1k
1GB@N1.4k.Nd more.
www.nairaland.com/1840190/d-new-etisalat-android-plans
whatsapp or call them on 09090431565
Re: Etisalat Rewarded me 2gb twice For This Hint by phair(f): 2:50pm On Aug 05, 2014
victorDvince: Hey bro. Dat was really harsh.......Thu it is good to be good sha.
how was I harsh, Mr man?
I allowed him for a few days. how much more would I have tolerated?
Re: Etisalat Rewarded me 2gb twice For This Hint by wilsonwizzy: 3:01pm On Aug 05, 2014
phair:
how was I harsh, Mr man?

like maybe 2months. uno, this network providers cheat us sometimes, n they usually get away with it. Abi na lie i lie?
Re: Etisalat Rewarded me 2gb twice For This Hint by JACKOFALTRADE: 3:06pm On Aug 05, 2014
I ga buru ogbenye buru amonsu?

6 Likes

Re: Etisalat Rewarded me 2gb twice For This Hint by MisterLongman(m): 3:30pm On Aug 05, 2014
Na aproko dem dey call wetin you do....... Anyway enjoy your 2GB

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Rewarded me 2gb twice For This Hint by timilehing(m): 3:39pm On Aug 05, 2014
phair:
how was I harsh, Mr man?
Selfish lady. Now that you've reported &gotten rewarded, did you share the 2gb with your friend?? People like you should be scrapped out of nairaland cos sooner or later when that awuf data finishes, you start exposing all cheats we are enjoying via nairaland.

16 Likes

Re: Etisalat Rewarded me 2gb twice For This Hint by omoadeleye(m): 3:45pm On Aug 05, 2014
hello lady, pls don't do this again, because of a temporary reward you are exposing another person, there is this adages that say "TO SEE AND NOT TELL DO MAKES PEOPLE STAY ALIVE" not for this situation but another time.

2 Likes

Re: Etisalat Rewarded me 2gb twice For This Hint by johnshagb(m): 3:46pm On Aug 05, 2014
Your action gave meaning to snitch grin

4 Likes

Re: Etisalat Rewarded me 2gb twice For This Hint by Buchukwu: 4:00pm On Aug 05, 2014
@OP God punish u there, na ur papa get etisalat? Idioot

4 Likes

Re: Etisalat Rewarded me 2gb twice For This Hint by phair(f): 4:07pm On Aug 05, 2014
wilsonwizzy: Bro.u harsh shaaaaaa u no want make people enjoy abi.

This people offer something bigger and have the support of Etisalat.Like:100mb@N200
700mb@N1k
1GB@N1.4k.Nd more.
www.nairaland.com/1840190/d-new-etisalat-android-plans
whatsapp or call them on 09090431565
even this plans above, if not that it was confirmed legal, I would have done ma possible best to STOP IT.
say whatever u like!

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Rewarded me 2gb twice For This Hint by cirmuell(m): 4:21pm On Aug 05, 2014
phair:
even this plans above, if not that it was confirmed legal, I would have done ma possible best to STOP IT.
say whatever u like!
grin cheesy craze they worry this Op I swear.

4 Likes

Re: Etisalat Rewarded me 2gb twice For This Hint by constance500: 4:34pm On Aug 05, 2014
phair:
say whatever u like!

Op.. Na pig go chop your mouth.. Fool

2 Likes

Re: Etisalat Rewarded me 2gb twice For This Hint by Keky(m): 4:35pm On Aug 05, 2014
Nice One Op
Re: Etisalat Rewarded me 2gb twice For This Hint by airclipse(m): 4:35pm On Aug 05, 2014
no wonder my calls no gree connect again....so na u inform dem.... angry

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Rewarded me 2gb twice For This Hint by mancheeutd(m): 5:03pm On Aug 05, 2014
this thread is going to be very very long
Re: Etisalat Rewarded me 2gb twice For This Hint by shox(m): 5:04pm On Aug 05, 2014
Who be dis one sef? Am so sure u av the brain size of that of a jelly fish.....who u be to report?..SNITCH

3 Likes

Re: Etisalat Rewarded me 2gb twice For This Hint by femi4: 5:12pm On Aug 05, 2014
phair: Recently, a friend of mine discovered a cheat/tweak of making free calls.
He decided to advertise it on a few top blogs. Just to attract traffic to see his main business of phone sales.
So,i allowed him for some days before i called the customer care to hint them about it.
And shockingly, i was rewarded a token of 2GB twice on my phone. sometimes it is good to be good,i helped my friend and etisalat,maintaining the relationship with my friend and a reward from etisalat.

*Dancing Skelewu*
You are already part of the crime for allowing him for few days.

Don't go write report like this for police station o o

2 Likes

Re: Etisalat Rewarded me 2gb twice For This Hint by johnbuck81(m): 5:14pm On Aug 05, 2014
D op is proud of being a SNITCH! i guess u dnt kno wat usually happens to peeps who snitch?"unfriendly friend" dats wat u r#SPITONTHISTHREAD

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Rewarded me 2gb twice For This Hint by phair(f): 5:23pm On Aug 05, 2014
Keky: Nice One Op
thanx ma dear.
this network providers are provide jobs and they can only maintain that frequency from profits from legal subscriptions.

they are already throwing out a lot of money to beat d competition. if they went bust stakeholders n employees( both direct n in directs) lose their jobs.

I urge ma fellow innovative minds to join this race for change, it begins IN YOU & WITH YOU.

2 Likes

Re: Etisalat Rewarded me 2gb twice For This Hint by Arbiola(f): 5:39pm On Aug 05, 2014
If i were your friend,i'd behead you,

2 Likes

Re: Etisalat Rewarded me 2gb twice For This Hint by opeyemmmy(m): 5:40pm On Aug 05, 2014
Funny thread. grin
Re: Etisalat Rewarded me 2gb twice For This Hint by EnterPRO: 5:41pm On Aug 05, 2014
congrats !
Re: Etisalat Rewarded me 2gb twice For This Hint by Prymestrr(m): 5:53pm On Aug 05, 2014
If this is actually true then i must say i'm truly disappointed in You @OP. You think Urself innovative by snitching for a corporation that has made a fortune ripping off average Nigerians who can't bribe their way 2 adequate services provision @ a reasonable cost. I expect u will have 2 find more snitch points that will earn u more free data coz ur 2gb won't last pass September.
Be wise op! Busy body no deh pay!!!

2 Likes

Re: Etisalat Rewarded me 2gb twice For This Hint by DanielBlanc(m): 5:58pm On Aug 05, 2014
phair:
say whatever u like!
wich kind stinginess dey worry you, Kai human being, na wa oooh
Re: Etisalat Rewarded me 2gb twice For This Hint by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 05, 2014
phair: Recently, a friend of mine discovered a cheat/tweak of making free calls.

*Dancing Skelewu*
You Snitch.... you squealed on your friend.... Real Case of Bad Belle....

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Rewarded me 2gb twice For This Hint by lilmax(m): 6:05pm On Aug 05, 2014
@op why did you change your gender? And please provide pictures
Re: Etisalat Rewarded me 2gb twice For This Hint by dominique(f): 6:25pm On Aug 05, 2014
Most of the people insulting the op are either business owners or intend to become one in future. How would if your wares were being stolen right under your noses? It's your types that would go to any extent to 'deal with' any culprit caught and reward those that ratted them out. You lot are part of the reason the country is in the rot it is now.

Good job phair, enjoy your reward.

2 Likes

Re: Etisalat Rewarded me 2gb twice For This Hint by beeznitfizo: 6:38pm On Aug 05, 2014
Hmmmmh, i smell a rat. Sm snitch ratted. mehn my bazz don reach filter & i go quench am for person behind.
Re: Etisalat Rewarded me 2gb twice For This Hint by alentyno: 7:19pm On Aug 05, 2014
victorDvince: Hey bro. Dat was really harsh.......Thu it is good to be good sha.
You called her 'bro'?
Re: Etisalat Rewarded me 2gb twice For This Hint by timilehing(m): 7:29pm On Aug 05, 2014
phair:
thanx ma dear.
this network providers are provide jobs and they can only maintain that frequency from profits from legal subscriptions.

they are already throwing out a lot of money to beat d competition. if they went bust stakeholders n employees( both direct n in directs) lose their jobs.

I urge ma fellow innovative minds to join this race for change, it begins IN YOU & WITH YOU.
You knew what this is going to bring down on you,nl no wonder you create a new account for this sh.it.
Embark on your new task snitch. One day, you'll be done
What goes around comes around

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jumia's SODA S2 Phone / How To Bypass Icloud Activation On Iphone 6 Plus 6 5s 5c 5 4s 4 / Is Mtn Bis For Android Dead?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.