Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,132 members, 7,807,435 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

Etisalat Rewarded me 2gb twice For This Hint - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Etisalat Rewarded me 2gb twice For This Hint (7141 Views)

Here Are Top Reason Why Your Smartphone Battery Now Drain Twice As Fast / Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! / Airtel Offer! Upgrade To Nokia Lumia 520 And Get Rewarded On Your Old Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etisalat Rewarded me 2gb twice For This Hint by WoodcrestMayor(m): 4:50pm On Aug 06, 2014
Looool @ share free of charge
AltarBoy1: Do you know how many times Airtel have deducted my credit withiut refund even after calling them. Do you know how many times my data subscription with airtel will just finish, even when the reading on my modem is almost 500mb less than what its supposed to be and you call that maximizing profit... Its like you just started using phone that why your body is tickling you. I repeat, if i get the knw-hw, i will hack their system and share free of charge...
Re: Etisalat Rewarded me 2gb twice For This Hint by wilsonwizzy: 5:46pm On Aug 06, 2014
sleemoon: Glo bis on android?
Check : http://9jaheat..com
guy that thing no work again. try this Etisalat instead, though it is not a cheat.

This people offer something bigger and have the support of Etisalat.Like: 100mb@N200
700mb@N1k
1GB@N1.4k.Nd more.
www.nairaland.com/1840190/d-new-etisalat-android-plans
whatsapp or call them on 09090431565
Re: Etisalat Rewarded me 2gb twice For This Hint by bukky1: 8:35pm On Aug 06, 2014
Kentnickole:

wrabts? What does that mean?

Whereabouts
Re: Etisalat Rewarded me 2gb twice For This Hint by Kentnickole(m): 8:49pm On Aug 06, 2014
bukky1:

Whereabouts
Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Rewarded me 2gb twice For This Hint by LadyH(f): 9:22pm On Aug 06, 2014
JACKOFALTRADE: I ga buru ogbenye buru amonsu?
lmao!
Re: Etisalat Rewarded me 2gb twice For This Hint by femi4: 6:20am On Aug 07, 2014
LadyH: lmao!
interprete pls
Re: Etisalat Rewarded me 2gb twice For This Hint by Mackie1(m): 7:40am On Aug 07, 2014
op Na you ooo. thank your stars am not that your friend, if not hmmmm you won't live to tell the story
Re: Etisalat Rewarded me 2gb twice For This Hint by Kentnickole(m): 8:03am On Aug 07, 2014
femi4: interprete pls
It means poor witch.
Re: Etisalat Rewarded me 2gb twice For This Hint by femi4: 8:05am On Aug 07, 2014
Kentnickole:
It means poor witch.
Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Rewarded me 2gb twice For This Hint by LadyH(f): 10:26am On Aug 07, 2014
femi4: interprete pls
literarily means "will u be poor and still be a witch?"
Re: Etisalat Rewarded me 2gb twice For This Hint by UnknownT: 10:31am On Aug 07, 2014
LadyH: literarily means "will u be poor and still be a witch?"
welcome
Re: Etisalat Rewarded me 2gb twice For This Hint by oyemprince: 7:06pm On May 08, 2015
phair:
Recently, a friend of mine discovered a cheat/tweak of making free calls.
He decided to advertise it on a few top blogs. Just to attract traffic to see his main business of phone sales.
I didn't like the fact he was cheating and didn't want to be too harsh.
So,i allowed him for some days before i called the customer care to hint them about it.
It cost me calling them twice to update them about the issue.
And shockingly, i was rewarded a token of 2GB twice on my phone. sometimes it is good to be good,i helped my friend and etisalat,maintaining the relationship with my friend and a reward from etisalat.

*Dancing Skelewu*
That's nonsense na, it's not like Etisalat are feeling it. It's unlimited, Imagine taking a piece from unlimited, what is left? Unlimited still
Re: Etisalat Rewarded me 2gb twice For This Hint by mikron(m): 8:27pm On May 08, 2015
Babalegba:
I wish more Nigerians are like the O.P., then we would have a nation that is just and the envy of the world instead of being pariahs of the planet. If you don't understand my post, don't worry, study the behaviour and the moral outlook of the progressive nations of the world and you will understated why Nigeria is the latrine that it is.
Nigeria is not a latrine, I detest people that use derogatory terms to describe my dear nation. Nigeria is a great nation
Re: Etisalat Rewarded me 2gb twice For This Hint by khassy(m): 8:52pm On May 08, 2015
phair:

thanx ma dear.
this network providers are provide jobs and they can only maintain that frequency from profits from legal subscriptions.

they are already throwing out a lot of money to beat d competition. if they went bust stakeholders n employees( both direct n in directs) lose their jobs.

I urge ma fellow innovative minds to join this race for change, it begins IN YOU & WITH YOU.
your fada there undecidedundecided
omo ale jato jati angryangry

mtxheww
Re: Etisalat Rewarded me 2gb twice For This Hint by nuelski10: 9:06pm On May 08, 2015
After everything life still goes on.....Let me go and play mc5 jare
A new tweak will soon be out grin grin grin

Re: Etisalat Rewarded me 2gb twice For This Hint by Nasri100(m): 9:09pm On May 08, 2015
phair:
He decided to advertise it on a few top blogs. Just to attract traffic to see his main business of phone sales.
So,i allowed him for some days before i called the customer care to hint them about it.
And shockingly, i was rewarded a token of 2GB twice on my phone. sometimes it is good to be good,i helped my friend and etisalat,maintaining the relationship with my friend and a reward from etisalat.

*Dancing Skelewu*

I would use that 2gb for 5 mins on my Snapchat, wonder why they didn't give you unlimited internet since you helped them? Dumbass.
Re: Etisalat Rewarded me 2gb twice For This Hint by mikron(m): 9:30pm On May 08, 2015
@op u can kill ur neighbour, to say u re wicked is an understatement. I pray not to come across people like u. With friends like u I don't need enemies.
Re: Etisalat Rewarded me 2gb twice For This Hint by pinkyruledworld(m): 8:10am On May 09, 2015
dominique:
Most of the people insulting the op are either business owners or intend to become one in future. How would if your wares were being stolen right under your noses? It's your types that would go to any extent to 'deal with' any culprit caught and reward those that ratted them out. You lot are part of the reason the country is in the rot it is now.

Good job phair, enjoy your reward.
i wont gv a Bleep, aslong as am stil cashing out on a high note, and mind u these people are suckin us dry, tarif is cheaper in other countries than wat dy gv us here... E wo chop alone, die alone. Enjoy ur 2gb alone. Peace
Re: Etisalat Rewarded me 2gb twice For This Hint by Babalegba(m): 12:35pm On May 09, 2015
mikron:
Nigeria is not a latrine, I detest people that use derogatory terms to describe my dear nation. Nigeria is a great nation
Nigeria is indeed a shithole and I should know as I've lived in the western world for decades. Nigeria the geographical entity is fine but the people in it are diabolical beings, perfidious, greedy, unpatriotic, cruel pathologically self centered uncivilised bragging self inflated squirreling thieving dishonest superstitious manimals. Nigeria is not a great nation but has the potential to be one. Patriotism is when you do the right thing for your country not when you defend your country out of shame.
Re: Etisalat Rewarded me 2gb twice For This Hint by mikron(m): 2:09pm On May 09, 2015
Babalegba:
Nigeria is indeed a shithole and I should know as I've lived in the western world for decades. Nigeria the geographical entity is fine but the people in it are diabolical beings, perfidious, greedy, unpatriotic, cruel pathologically self centered uncivilised bragging self inflated squirreling thieving dishonest superstitious manimals. Nigeria is not a great nation but has the potential to be one. Patriotism is when you do the right thing for your country not when you defend your country out of shame.
well that is ur opinion, patriotism aside we re indeed a great nation, dont u think other nations also has these characteristics of what u described us with? bad leaders we have yes, but to generalise and say the people are bad leaves much to be desired. it is quite unfortunate.
Re: Etisalat Rewarded me 2gb twice For This Hint by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 10, 2015
dominique:
Most of the people insulting the op are either business owners or intend to become one in future. How would if your wares were being stolen right under your noses? It's your types that would go to any extent to 'deal with' any culprit caught and reward those that ratted them out. You lot are part of the reason the country is in the rot it is now.

MY FRND LISTEN. LET ME OPEN UR EYE SINCE URE BLIND. B4 THIS NETWORK PROIDERS STARTED GIVING US BONUSES ON RECHARGES, THEY AV ALREADY REAPED US OPENED. THEY AV MADE THERE PROFITS 1MILLION TIME. PLS U PPLE SHOULD ALLOW US TO ENJOY SOME OF THESE TINZ Y THEY LAST. U AND UR FRND PHAIR SHOULD REPENT. IF U CNT KEEP UR MOUTH SHOT, PLS CUT THAT THING OFF. TANX. NAIRALAND THE GREAT.

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Rewarded me 2gb twice For This Hint by Nobody: 11:34am On May 22, 2015
obviously you espect to be given a medal for this "selfless" act. but am afraid your insecurities and neuroses knows no bounds. a really tragic case...
Re: Etisalat Rewarded me 2gb twice For This Hint by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 22, 2015
dominique:

its like you have never been duped by etisalat before
Re: Etisalat Rewarded me 2gb twice For This Hint by HOMOTOYOSI10: 3:09pm On May 22, 2015
phair:

*Dancing Skelewu*
I hope you know you're mad undecided

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Rewarded me 2gb twice For This Hint by Nelson21(m): 3:51pm On May 22, 2015
Re: Etisalat Rewarded me 2gb twice For This Hint by samsard(m): 6:24pm On May 22, 2015
Phair you can see why Nigeria is rated as one of the most corrupt and hypocritical countries in the world.
Re: Etisalat Rewarded me 2gb twice For This Hint by dominique(f): 10:03pm On May 22, 2015
bjhaid:
its like you have never been duped by etisalat before

Nope but I've been duped by airtel before but I will never cheat the network. I simply stopped recharging on the line. Some of us have conscience
Re: Etisalat Rewarded me 2gb twice For This Hint by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 22, 2015
dominique:

Nope but I've been duped by airtel before but I will never cheat the network. I simply stopped recharging on the line. Some of us have conscience
these ppl deserve to be cheated
Re: Etisalat Rewarded me 2gb twice For This Hint by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 22, 2015
Nelson21:
@Op to show you how much many people are angry over your stupidity, you created this this thread 2014 and yet the insults keep flowing down to 2015.
i mean, such a stupid post.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jumia's SODA S2 Phone / How To Bypass Icloud Activation On Iphone 6 Plus 6 5s 5c 5 4s 4 / Is Mtn Bis For Android Dead?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.