Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

Need Help With Getting A Usb Modem - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Need Help With Getting A Usb Modem (529 Views)

Setting Up Pc To Pc Lan And Sharing A Usb Modem Internet Services In The Network / How Can I Share Internet Connection Using A Usb Modem? / I Need Mtn Usb Modem Cheat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help With Getting A Usb Modem by CODEEATER(m): 12:42pm On Aug 05, 2014
So I just got a new system yesterday, and right now am looking for a fast universal modem to buy...

Can anyone suggest a particular type n model to look for? I need something that can work with all sims,and 3.75g or 4g type speed...

Plz attach approximate price n store available, to your susuggestion..thanks
Re: Need Help With Getting A Usb Modem by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 5:09pm On Aug 08, 2014
CODEEATER: So I just got a new system yesterday, and right now am looking for a fast universal modem to buy...

Can anyone suggest a particular type n model to look for? I need something that can work with all sims,and 3.75g or 4g type speed...

Plz attach approximate price n store available, to your susuggestion..thanks
I MAY BE OF HELP >>> 2K5 TO 5K
Re: Need Help With Getting A Usb Modem by CODEEATER(m): 6:55pm On Aug 08, 2014
NIGERIALOLoCOM: I MAY BE OF HELP IF YOU CAN NAVIGATE INTO COMPUTER VILLAGE >>> 2K5 TO 5K
Tnks sir...but I already bought an etisalat modem.. But am having some problems, it doesn't connect... Configurations r correct,d modem works well with my roommate's system,but dosnt wwork with mine...I tried 2 other modems, same thing... It just dosnt connect... I click d connect button n nothing happens, its as if I didn't click anything
Re: Need Help With Getting A Usb Modem by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 8:47pm On Aug 08, 2014
CODEEATER:
Tnks sir...but I already bought an etisalat modem.. But am having some problems, it doesn't connect... Configurations r correct,d modem works well with my roommate's system,but dosnt wwork with mine...I tried 2 other modems, same thing... It just dosnt connect... I click d connect button n nothing happens, its as if I didn't click anything
MAKE SURE YOUR COMPUTERS' NETWORK AND INTERNET CONNECTIONS ARE PROPERLY CONFIGURED. (COMPARE WITH YOUR ROOM MATE'S LAPTOP). 2ND OPTION >> CREATE A NEW USER ACCOUNT AND TRY BROWSING THE NET WITH THAT ACCOUNT. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR SYSTEM IS NOT MISSING DRIVERS LIKE THAT OF LAN CARD.

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Modem Disconnect Every 45 Seconds / Corrupt Mail-"ANNUAL AWARDS/ DINNER PARTY". Please Read And Be Guided / A Computer Operator Is Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.