Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,123 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

Quake Shakes Central South Africa, Rocks Jo'burg Buildings - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Quake Shakes Central South Africa, Rocks Jo'burg Buildings (16639 Views)

FOTOS: Fossils Of Giants Found After Nepal Quake / . / Japan Quake Seventh Most Powerful Ever: List Of All Most Powerful Earthquakes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quake Shakes Central South Africa, Rocks Jo'burg Buildings by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 06, 2014
RSAMAN:

And i never said the word 'Well' you quoted above. You f u cking fell for that? This site keeps filtering what i say when i call u an A..NAL KUNT of a slowpoke that you are.
Whatever! But, you are a p u s s y!
Re: Quake Shakes Central South Africa, Rocks Jo'burg Buildings by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 06, 2014
RSAMAN:

look in the mirror and you'll see a f u c k i ng troll you dickhead.
You look at yourself in the mirror, come back to me and define what troll is. You dirty twerp!
Re: Quake Shakes Central South Africa, Rocks Jo'burg Buildings by RSAMAN(m): 9:59pm On Aug 06, 2014
all4naija: Whatever! But, you are a p u s s y!

i called you p u s s y first. Such a f u cking m.o.r.o.n, cant do anything without plagiarism
Re: Quake Shakes Central South Africa, Rocks Jo'burg Buildings by RSAMAN(m): 10:03pm On Aug 06, 2014
all4naija: You look at yourself in the mirror, come back to me and define what troll is. You dirty twerp!

you are the troll. That's how best a troll can be defined.
Re: Quake Shakes Central South Africa, Rocks Jo'burg Buildings by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 06, 2014
RSAMAN:

you are the troll. That's how best a troll can be defined.
Please, define a troll. You ugly desert lizard!
Re: Quake Shakes Central South Africa, Rocks Jo'burg Buildings by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 06, 2014
RSAMAN:

i called you p u s s y first. Such a f u cking m.o.r.o.n, cant do anything without plagiarism
I didn't see that in any of your posts. Please, point me to it. Dirty a s s South African. You smelling Township dweller!
Re: Quake Shakes Central South Africa, Rocks Jo'burg Buildings by RSAMAN(m): 10:18pm On Aug 06, 2014
all4naija: I didn't see that in any of your posts. Please, point me to it. Dirty a s s South African. You smelling Township dweller!

RSAMAN:

KUNT!!

You said dick, i said KUNT. Mother F u c k e r.
Re: Quake Shakes Central South Africa, Rocks Jo'burg Buildings by RSAMAN(m): 10:32pm On Aug 06, 2014
all4naija: Please, define a troll. You ugly desert lizard!

i've already defined a troll. Here's the definition again: a troll is you. The word 'You' in the definition of a troll i gave you = someone who make a deliberately offensive or
provocative online posting with the aim of
upsetting someone or eliciting an angry
response from them.
Re: Quake Shakes Central South Africa, Rocks Jo'burg Buildings by RSAMAN(m): 10:35pm On Aug 06, 2014
RSAMAN:

i've already defined a troll. Here's the definition again: a troll is you. The word 'You' in the definition of a troll i gave you = someone who make a deliberately offensive or
response from them.

Which is what you are. That's why i said look in the mirror.
Re: Quake Shakes Central South Africa, Rocks Jo'burg Buildings by Nobody: 1:01am On Aug 07, 2014
RSAMAN:

You said dick, i said KUNT. Mother F u c k e r.
What I saw and quoted was 'well' in you post. You possibly edited it later, you smelling South African living in the squalor of Township.
Re: Quake Shakes Central South Africa, Rocks Jo'burg Buildings by Nobody: 1:05am On Aug 07, 2014
RSAMAN:

response from them.
Bwahaha... Indeed, the definition looks familiar, it is the South African brat who is bent on annoying people in this forum with no reasonable motive. Hahaha... You need a match to set up a fire in the darkness you are used to as a troll.
Re: Quake Shakes Central South Africa, Rocks Jo'burg Buildings by RSAMAN(m): 7:16am On Aug 07, 2014
all4naija: What I saw and quoted was 'well' in you post. You possibly edited it later, you smelling South African living in the squalor of Township.

yeah you are right, what you saw was 'well' which is what you quoted me saying. and you are damn right again, i edited it later. But i urge you to type KUNT with a C instead of a K and see what nairaland filters the word to. Do that and you will see why i had to edit my message and purposefully mispell the word in order to avoid filtering.
Re: Quake Shakes Central South Africa, Rocks Jo'burg Buildings by RSAMAN(m): 7:46am On Aug 07, 2014
all4naija: Bwahaha... Indeed, the definition looks familiar, it is the South African brat who is bent on annoying people in this forum with no reasonable motive. Hahaha... You need a match to set up a fire in the darkness you are used to as a troll.

oh i'm bent on annoying people in this forum without a reasonable motive? I don't see what i did on this forum fits your definition of a troll because i haven't been on this site since last december and i came here to post about my experience and its probably my first posting in this forum if i'm not mistaken. I usually posted in the entertainment forum, particularly, music and movies forums. If posting about my experience fits your definition of a troll then tell me what annoyed you the most, is it the fact that my username is RSAMAN? Or because i'm a south african on nairaland? Or you think i'm xenophobic? Or think i'm suggesting to be better than any average Nigerian because i exeperienced an earthquake? Or suggest im a better person in general sense of the word? Or what?

On the other hand what you did after i posted about my experience fits my definition of a troll. Uve been working ur a ss off to offend me but found that its not easy to do to me. Not only do you fit my definition of a troll, hell you even fit your own definition. Now who's the troll?
Re: Quake Shakes Central South Africa, Rocks Jo'burg Buildings by Nobody: 2:03am On Aug 08, 2014
RSAMAN:

yeah you are right, what you saw was 'well' which is what you quoted me saying. and you are damn right again, i edited it later. But i urge you to type KUNT with a C instead of a K and see what nairaland filters the word to. Do that and you will see why i had to edit my message and purposefully mispell the word in order to avoid filtering.
Then admit you did use the word before me. You don't have to blame me for not seeing that your profane word was filtered due to your bad behavior on the thread. Accept that and move on with your pathetic life.

Thank you.
Re: Quake Shakes Central South Africa, Rocks Jo'burg Buildings by Nobody: 2:19am On Aug 08, 2014
RSAMAN:

oh i'm bent on annoying people in this forum without a reasonable motive? I don't see what i did on this forum fits your definition of a troll because i haven't been on this site since last december and i came here to post about my experience and its probably my first posting in this forum if i'm not mistaken. I usually posted in the entertainment forum, particularly, music and movies forums. If posting about my experience fits your definition of a troll then tell me what annoyed you the most, is it the fact that my username is RSAMAN? Or because i'm a south african on nairaland? Or you think i'm xenophobic? Or think i'm suggesting to be better than any average Nigerian because i exeperienced an earthquake? Or suggest im a better person in general sense of the word? Or what?

On the other hand what you did after i posted about my experience fits my definition of a troll. Uve been working ur a ss off to offend me but found that its not easy to do to me. Not only do you fit my definition of a troll, hell you even fit your own definition. Now who's the troll?
I disagree with this your very comment. By definition you haven't been able to prove that you cannot do without manifesting the symptom of a troll in your posts. Through out your argument you have been able to show that you are nothing more than an irritant. That is appalling to say the least.

Through out all you have said, to exonerate yourself of your behavior, there is no iota of evidence to prove you aren't a troll. Indeed, you keep pointing it out and make it very palpable to those reading your post that you are what that word stands for.

I don't know what to say about your questions but they are utterly senseless in all ramification. I am not going to respond to them though you are trying to make them look rhetorical in nature.

Take your boring South African bottom to the squalor of Township and fix the problem there first before even talking about the earthquake that would have helped to get rid of those not useful to nature. Bwahaha....
Re: Quake Shakes Central South Africa, Rocks Jo'burg Buildings by RSAMAN(m): 10:15am On Aug 08, 2014
all4naija:
I disagree with this your very comment. By definition you haven't been able to prove that you cannot do without manifesting the symptom of a troll in your posts. Through out your argument you have been able to show that you are nothing more than an irritant. That is appalling to say the least.

Through out all you have said, to exonerate yourself of your behavior, there is no iota of evidence to prove you aren't a troll. Indeed, you keep pointing it out and make it very palpable to those reading your post that you are what that word stands for.

I don't know what to say about your questions but they are utterly senseless in all ramification. I am not going to respond to them though you are trying to make them look rhetorical in nature.

Take your boring South African bottom to the squalor of Township and fix the problem there first before even talking about the earthquake that would have helped to get rid of those not useful to nature. Bwahaha....

okay you win, i'm tired of arguing.
Re: Quake Shakes Central South Africa, Rocks Jo'burg Buildings by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 08, 2014
Are you aware if the earthquake you are celebrating was serious,you country would have been in mourning big time?

all4naija:

Re: Quake Shakes Central South Africa, Rocks Jo'burg Buildings by Eminentsam(m): 7:01pm On Aug 08, 2014
RisMas: God!! When will Earthquake Strike Israel... Enough of their bloodshed In Gaza Nah... angry
Abeg, Give them something to think about too...

Israel Is Using sledge hammer to kill ordinary Cockroach cry

To Some People, They Termed Boko Haram Attack On Christian As Terrorism, While Israeli Attack On Gaza is Self Defence... Your Hypocrisy is second to None undecided undecided

10 Things To Do If You Don't Want To Catch The EBOLA Virus! shocked shocked

Read Full Details Here>>>
http://www.vibenigeria.com/prevent-ebola-virus-nigeria-anywhere/
from your statement so it means bokoharam actually represents islam ? Hmm now you say the truth !
Re: Quake Shakes Central South Africa, Rocks Jo'burg Buildings by Ikpewe: 12:03am On Aug 18, 2014
dayosaurus:

Where you born dumb??
YOU SHOULD BE ASHAME OF YOURSELF Kitty-Cat-HEAD
Re: Quake Shakes Central South Africa, Rocks Jo'burg Buildings by dayosaurus(m): 7:17am On Aug 18, 2014
Ikpewe: YOU SHOULD BE ASHAME OF YOURSELF Kitty-Cat-HEAD

Go n die

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

7 Ways To Avoid Bans And E-fights This New Year. / Getting An Affidavit, What's Your Experience? Get Informed... / What Happens To An Expired Poison?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.