Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,914 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

Who Should Pay On A Date ????? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Should Pay On A Date ????? (1891 Views)

Who Should Pay For The Flight? / Who Should Pay On A Date? / Man or Woman, Who Should Pay on a Restaurant Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Should Pay On A Date ????? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 05, 2014
pasqal09:
Ehen?

Nothing
Re: Who Should Pay On A Date ????? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 05, 2014
darella1: Going on a date is something that should be plan by both to avoid embarrasment.But i see nothing wrong in a girl paying the bills.
You can't understand. In african, the words for 'girlfriend' and 'leech' can be used interchangeably. smiley
Re: Who Should Pay On A Date ????? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 05, 2014
BoboYekini: You can't understand. In african, the words for 'girlfriend' and 'leech' can be used interchangeably. smiley

I will be glad if you can teach me they ways of african especially thier culture,food and relationship.Thanks
Re: Who Should Pay On A Date ????? by BekBek(m): 3:45pm On Aug 05, 2014
Neldrizzy: i can't allow a lady to pay my bills.... It show how weak i am!!! Am the man, i should take charge of responsibility....
Seriously, to me it doesnt matter, allowing a lady to pay to me command respect its lovely to see your girl friend or wife pay. It lovely, you should try it out.
Re: Who Should Pay On A Date ????? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 05, 2014
ask my papa
Re: Who Should Pay On A Date ????? by BekBek(m): 7:38pm On Aug 05, 2014
Almeria: She
she has in explain ma
Re: Who Should Pay On A Date ????? by sluvy4tune(m): 7:45pm On Aug 05, 2014
Liability: i must not pay. The guy that took me out must pay. Shikena

What if na library I carry you go ?
Re: Who Should Pay On A Date ????? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 05, 2014
darella1:

I will be glad if you can teach me they ways of african especially thier culture,food and relationship.Thanks
cheesy Let me guess, because you have an African boyfriend?
Re: Who Should Pay On A Date ????? by Adeboye4421(m): 8:18pm On Aug 05, 2014
D person wu brings d food is call d *waiter* nd dos dat wait nd receivd d fud ar d *waitee* wu wil pay 4 d bill jst lyk employer nd employee
Re: Who Should Pay On A Date ????? by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 07, 2014
BoboYekini: cheesy Let me guess, because you have an African boyfriend?

:ohow did you know? wink
Re: Who Should Pay On A Date ????? by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 07, 2014
darella1:

:ohow did you know? wink
I'm an African witch doctor.
Re: Who Should Pay On A Date ????? by tipsieoladj(m): 11:43am On Aug 07, 2014
Liability: i must not pay. The guy that took me out must pay. Shikena
ha don't worry. One of this days u go wash plates taya..
Re: Who Should Pay On A Date ????? by CHIMCO(m): 12:21pm On Aug 07, 2014
Okay let me tell you a story: Sometime this year I told a lady to wait for me at one of the eateries in town. when I met her there after little discussion I gave her money to go and get what we will eat (in that place you serve yourself). she decline, and told me that she did not feel like taken anything,that she has a problem. She told me that she needed to wire her room that she has no electric wire and also the electrician was playing tricks on her. I gave her my phone to call the electrician and book appointment in the next 30 minutes, she has no airtime. I offered to buy the Electric wire and we agreed to go out immediately to get the wire because it was still around 6:30pm. it was drizzling,she was arranging for her umbrella and I rushed to wait for her in my car. After sometime she flashed me and I called she asked me where I was and I told I was in the car. she latter came in with bags of take away. When I was driving she started eating meat pie and can malt she offered me and I refused to eat. Unfortunately for us we stayed up to 2 hours on traffic and she told me that she spent #2500 on her take aways and requested for refund. I told her that I will take her home since we could not get electric wire at that time of the night. when I want to drop her she insisted that I should give her #2500 she spent on her take away I told her that since she has paid for it that there is no need of refunding. she angrily got out and refused to call. I also refused to call, besides she is working. WHAT DO YOU THINK.
Re: Who Should Pay On A Date ????? by tipsieoladj(m): 12:53pm On Aug 07, 2014
Neldrizzy: i can't allow a lady to pay my bills.... It show how weak i am!!! Am the man, i should take charge of responsibility....
u b mumu ooo.. Na bcuz of guys like u girls see us as maga.. So na by payin 4 d date dem dey so say one b man?.. Oga u betta go look 4 sense b4 dem girls give u d wackos
Re: Who Should Pay On A Date ????? by tipsieoladj(m): 12:55pm On Aug 07, 2014
CHIMCO: Okay let me tell you a story: Sometime this year I told a lady to wait for me at one of the eateries in town. when I met her there after little discussion I gave her money to go and get what we will eat (in that place you serve yourself). she decline, and told me that she did not feel like taken anything,that she has a problem. She told me that she needed to wire her room that she has no electric wire and also the electrician was playing tricks on her. I gave her my phone to call the electrician and book appointment in the next 30 minutes, she has no airtime. I offered to buy the Electric wire and we agreed to go out immediately to get the wire because it was still around 6:30pm. it was drizzling,she was arranging for her umbrella and I rushed to wait for her in my car. After sometime she flashed me and I called she asked me where I was and I told I was in the car. she latter came in with bags of take away. When I was driving she started eating meat pie and can malt she offered me and I refused to eat. Unfortunately for us we stayed up to 2 hours on traffic and she told me that she spent #2500 on her take aways and requested for refund. I told her that I will take her home since we could not get electric wire at that time of the night. when I want to drop her she insisted that I should give her #2500 she spent on her take away I told her that since she has paid for it that there is no need of refunding. she angrily got out and refused to call. I also refused to call, besides she is working. WHAT DO YOU THINK.
Bravo bro.. She is an idiot and a real BITCH!
Re: Who Should Pay On A Date ????? by BekBek(m): 1:49am On Aug 22, 2014
Almeria: She
What makes you so certain
Re: Who Should Pay On A Date ????? by irishCream: 11:47am On Aug 31, 2014
sluvy4tune:

What if na library I carry you go ?
Busted grin

Btw...saw akwa ibom on ur profile are u frm there?
Re: Who Should Pay On A Date ????? by curiouses: 12:16pm On Aug 31, 2014
Whoever comes with the idea pays. If you insist we go on date, then you must be ready to pay.

irishCream: Busted grin

Good day irishCream. Got problem with my mail. How are you doing?
Re: Who Should Pay On A Date ????? by sluvy4tune(m): 12:17pm On Aug 31, 2014
irishCream: Busted grin

I am 100% Pitakwa , do biz in Uyo
Re: Who Should Pay On A Date ????? by MrsChima(f): 12:18pm On Aug 31, 2014
If itIis a dutch.....both.
If it is a treat....The treater.

simple.
Re: Who Should Pay On A Date ????? by irishCream: 1:02pm On Aug 31, 2014
sluvy4tune:

I am 100% Pitakwa , do biz in Uyo
ok nice. meaning u're frm rivers
Re: Who Should Pay On A Date ????? by marieolae(f): 1:04pm On Aug 31, 2014
No forming ah beg. The guy should pay period. Guys stop tryna run away from ur responsiblities. Haba
Re: Who Should Pay On A Date ????? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 31, 2014
Who ever initiated the date should pay.
Then I think the other party should be considerate in placing orders. It is also necessary that you are with cash that can cover what ever you plan eating there to a considerable extent - in case the need arises for you to bail out your partner.

1 Like

Re: Who Should Pay On A Date ????? by irishCream: 1:10pm On Aug 31, 2014
curiouses: Whoever comes with the idea pays. If you insist we go on date, then you must be ready to pay.

Good day irishCream. Got problem with my mail. How are you doing?
sori...twas Meant to be a private talk grin
Re: Who Should Pay On A Date ????? by iceberylin(m): 1:26pm On Aug 31, 2014
Nigerian Guys Paying for Dates without Getting Laid since 1960 wink
Re: Who Should Pay On A Date ????? by iceberylin(m): 1:27pm On Aug 31, 2014
Nigerian Guys Sponsoring Dates without getting Laid since 1960
Re: Who Should Pay On A Date ????? by MrsChima(f): 1:29pm On Aug 31, 2014
Cheap bastarfs.
Re: Who Should Pay On A Date ????? by sluvy4tune(m): 1:30pm On Aug 31, 2014
irishCream: ok nice. meaning u're frm rivers

Yes are u from Ibom ?
Re: Who Should Pay On A Date ????? by Marcelinho(m): 1:32pm On Aug 31, 2014
andromida: The Man.
Why? even wen u consumer more than him
Re: Who Should Pay On A Date ????? by irishCream: 1:32pm On Aug 31, 2014
sluvy4tune:

Yes are u from Ibom ?
yup smiley
Re: Who Should Pay On A Date ????? by sluvy4tune(m): 2:19pm On Aug 31, 2014
irishCream: yup smiley

Ato ukeke ke Akwa ibom
Re: Who Should Pay On A Date ????? by irishCream: 2:22pm On Aug 31, 2014
sluvy4tune:

Ato ukeke ke Akwa ibom
shocked annang!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Know If Your Boyfriend Is Serious About The Relationship. / I Miss My Ex - How To Make Your Ex Boyfriend Jealous / 10 Reasons Why You Don't Need A Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.