Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

Plantain Suckers With Rapid Growth, Early Fruiting, And High Yield Potential - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Plantain Suckers With Rapid Growth, Early Fruiting, And High Yield Potential (43297 Views)

#TREATED Dwarf Cameroonian Hybrids Plantain/Banana Suckers With Delivery / Treated Dwarf Cameroonian Hybrids Plantain & Banana Suckers Available (Sedulus ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plantain Suckers With Rapid Growth, Early Fruiting, And High Yield Potential by INFOTECH2: 12:18am On Feb 10, 2015
FarmBusiness:
Care and maintenance of the plantation
The field should be kept reasonably free of weeds. In large plantations weeding is necessary during the first 4-5 months after planting. Grass should also be gathered around the plant as mulch. It is also recommended to use the following herbicides when the grass is about 10-20cm tall :
Mulching
This is a vital practice that will go a long way to :
- Limit the growth of weeds,
- Protect soil desiccation during the dry season
- Prevent erosion in farms on steep slopes
- Provide organic matter that enriches the soil

We provide Plantain suckers with rapid growth, early fruiting, and high yield potential.
(Giant Elephant Plantain Specie a.k.a AGBAGBA ERIN).
Large quantities and as much as you demand.
We deliver to any city in Nigeria
Call Yemi 08036320607

Good day.

You didn't quote the herbicides to use in the post above. I guess it was unintentional.

So what herbicides should be used?
Re: Plantain Suckers With Rapid Growth, Early Fruiting, And High Yield Potential by FarmBusiness(m): 7:45pm On Apr 18, 2015
INFOTECH2:

Good day.

You didn't quote the herbicides to use in the post above. I guess it was unintentional.

So what herbicides should be used?

See herbicides leaflet for usage
Re: Plantain Suckers With Rapid Growth, Early Fruiting, And High Yield Potential by FarmBusiness(m): 1:08pm On Apr 21, 2015
Specie: Giant Elephant Plantain (a.k.a AGBAGBA)
Maturity: Eight(cool Months
Advantage: *100 Percent Disease Free
* Quality Improved Variety
* High Yielding
* Single-Bunch Fruit
* Free production-guide manual
Price: N100/sucker (Excluding Transportation Cost)
Call yemi 08036320607

1 Like

Re: Plantain Suckers With Rapid Growth, Early Fruiting, And High Yield Potential by FarmBusiness(m): 1:50pm On Jul 10, 2015
PLANTAIN PLANTATION
Business Plan
on
50 ACRES
PLAN OUTLINE

1.0 Executive Summary
Keys to Success
Products
Market
Financial Considerations
1.1 Objectives
1.2 Mission

2.0 Company Summary

3.0 Products

4.0 Market Analysis Summary
4.1 Market Segmentation
4.2 Target Market Segment Strategy
4.3 Industry Analysis
4.3.1 Competition and Buying Patterns

5.0 Strategy and Implementation Summary
5.1 Sales Strategy
5.2 Marketing Strategy
5.3 Competitive Edge

6.0 Management Summary
6.1 Personnel Plan
6.2 manpower requirements
6.3 man power budget

7.0 key financial management controls

8.0 Projected financial statements
8.1 Application of funds
8.2 operating and maintenance costs budget
8.3 projected profit on 50,000 acres of plantain plantation in 12months
8.4 income statement projections

1.0 Executive Summary
(Your business name) Is A Proposed Plantain Plantation Farm To Produce Plantain Fruit And Plantain Suckers –To Be Sited In (Your farm location). (Your business name) Are Working Hard To Become A Leading Producer Of Plantain Fruit And Plantain Suckers. By Leveraging A Well Thought Out Business Plan Executed By A Skilled Management Team, (Your business name)Will Generate Over N50, 716, 000 In Year Three Sales.

Keys To Success
(Your business name) Have Identified Three Keys That Will Be Instrumental In Their Success. The First Is The Implementation Of Strict Financial Controls. By Having The Proper Controls, Production Efficiency Will Be Maximized. The Second Key Will Be The Never Ending Pursuit For The Industry's Highest Concentration Levels Of Hybrid Sucker Plants In Each Plant. The Third Key Is The Recognition And Implementation Of The Philosophy That 100% Customer Satisfaction Is Required To Ensure A Profitable Business. Profits Are A By Product Of Satisfying Customers, Not The Other Way Around.

Products
(Your business name) Will Be Planned On 50 Acres, (Your business name)Plans To Concentrate On Plantain Fruit And Plantain Suckers As Its Primary Product. The Company's Farm Will Have A Capacity Sufficient To Produce In Excess Of 39,200 Plantain Fruit And 78,400 Plantain Suckers Per Year.
The Company Plans To Utilize Traditional And More Advanced Plant Technologies To Produce New Cultivars Of Suckers With Locally-Adapted Superior Characteristics For The Growing Area.
This Strategy Will Allow (Your business name) To Produce Fruit During Most Of The Year And Will Allow Double Cultivation The Dry Season.

Our ebook BIZPLAN can help you establish the clear vision and goals you will need to guide your new PLANTAIN FARMING agricultural venture. It will help you identify and assess personal motivations, business and farming skills, and available resources. It will help you clarify values. The goal of Our ebook is to help you decide whether starting an agricultural business is right for you, and-based on that decision-to help you plan practical next steps.

PRICE: N8, 000

We provide Plantain suckers with rapid growth, early fruiting, and high yield potential.
Call Yemi 08036320607

HEAD OFFICE
8 Kolab close off olomowewe,
Adiyan Gasline (Agbado Oja/Agbado Station)
Ogun State.
30min drive from ajala, ijaye or Kola Bus stop Abeokuta Express way Lagos
30min drive from Fagba,iju station or ishaga Lagos
Just call 08036320607 for directions to the farm
Re: Plantain Suckers With Rapid Growth, Early Fruiting, And High Yield Potential by vintino(m): 7:49am On Jul 28, 2015
Planning on cultivating plantain on 2 acres of land, please can you help give a breakdown of cost and expected returns at worst case scenario.
Thanks

Attached is d propose farm land

Re: Plantain Suckers With Rapid Growth, Early Fruiting, And High Yield Potential by FarmBusiness(m): 10:24pm On Mar 08, 2016
Call Yemi 08036320607

HEAD OFFICE
8 Kolab close off olomowewe,
Adiyan Gasline (Agbado Oja/Agbado Station)
Ogun State.
30min drive from ajala, ijaye or Kola Bus stop Abeokuta Express way Lagos
30min drive from Fagba,iju station or ishaga Lagos
Just call 08036320607 for directions to the farm
Re: Plantain Suckers With Rapid Growth, Early Fruiting, And High Yield Potential by Temmyy22: 2:48pm On Mar 23, 2016
Filomos farms, you need oven dried well seasoned catfish? Just buy and eat, at affordable prices as low as #250, head office is at, 8 OYO road Mokola Ibadan, we supply all states .. give us a call.. 07034894889

1 Like

Re: Plantain Suckers With Rapid Growth, Early Fruiting, And High Yield Potential by adex2000ng(m): 4:07pm On Apr 12, 2016
FarmBusiness:
* High Yielding
* Single-Bunch Fruit
Call yemi 08036320607
I am interested in this breed. I will need 200 of this variety to be included in the existing 800 I planted.

How soon can I get it in this week. Contact me on 08036710546
Re: Plantain Suckers With Rapid Growth, Early Fruiting, And High Yield Potential by researchwork: 9:25am On Jun 30, 2016
this is very good work......

there is a research work that can help to research more on DeterminingThe Rural Farmers Choice Of Climate Change Adaptation .http://www.projectandresearchwork.com/determinethe-rural-farmers-choice-climate-change-adaptation/ or www.projectandresearchwork.com
Re: Plantain Suckers With Rapid Growth, Early Fruiting, And High Yield Potential by Happistiz: 1:01pm On Aug 22, 2016
FarmBusiness:
* High Yielding
* Single-Bunch Fruit
Call yemi 08036320607

Am interested in getting the sucker from you but need to know if its available still.
i need 1,000 suckers and a little discount + delivery charges to rivers state.
Re ply through Gmail_happistiz11@gmail.com
Please do get back to me ASAP.
Re: Plantain Suckers With Rapid Growth, Early Fruiting, And High Yield Potential by EgurefaPaul1976: 5:40pm On Sep 28, 2016
Am in Delta state,hw do i get these suckers 09037466409
Re: Plantain Suckers With Rapid Growth, Early Fruiting, And High Yield Potential by FarmBusiness(m): 9:31am On Nov 13, 2017
3 m x 2 m An alternative is 2.5 m x 2.5 m
=800 or 720 sucker per acre
Re: Plantain Suckers With Rapid Growth, Early Fruiting, And High Yield Potential by cisse7575(m): 11:21pm On Aug 11, 2019
Please I need plantain suckers, how much does a one goes for? I will need more than. 1000 pieces, please let's talk sir. I need it at alabata Abeokuta. How much? I can be contacted at cisse7575 altrate g mail dot com
Re: Plantain Suckers With Rapid Growth, Early Fruiting, And High Yield Potential by Oluwadaresam1(m): 7:12am On Aug 14, 2019
cisse7575:
Please I need plantain suckers, how much does a one goes for? I will need more than. 1000 pieces, please let's talk sir. I need it at alabata Abeokuta. How much? I can be contacted at cisse7575 altrate g mail dot com
Have you got your suckers already?
Re: Plantain Suckers With Rapid Growth, Early Fruiting, And High Yield Potential by FarmBusiness(m): 7:17am On Feb 29, 2020
ihedioramma:
??

3 X 3 M

29 FEB 2020

WHATSAPP
YEMI
Re: Plantain Suckers With Rapid Growth, Early Fruiting, And High Yield Potential by FarmBusiness(m): 9:00pm On Jul 06, 2021
3 X 3 Meter spacing
Re: Plantain Suckers With Rapid Growth, Early Fruiting, And High Yield Potential by FarmBusiness(m): 9:06am On May 30, 2022
Farm Business Setup
Call/WhatsApp 08036320607
Re: Plantain Suckers With Rapid Growth, Early Fruiting, And High Yield Potential by FarmBusiness(m): 10:52am On Sep 20, 2022
Call Yemi 08036320607
Re: Plantain Suckers With Rapid Growth, Early Fruiting, And High Yield Potential by FarmBusiness(m): 6:59am On Apr 19, 2023
FOR ENQUIRES CALL:
yemi: 08036320607

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Snake We Killed At Our Poultry Farm Today / A.A Ibrahim Rice Mill In Kano Under Construction / This Fisherman Uses Fish To Catch Bigger Fish (pictures/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.