Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,485 members, 7,801,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

Stop What You Are Doing And Look At This Baby That Looks Exactly Like Jay Z (pho - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stop What You Are Doing And Look At This Baby That Looks Exactly Like Jay Z (pho (2003 Views)

My Friends Always Says I Look Like Jay Z??? Is It True / Reincarnation?? 6 Celebrities That Looks Exactly Like People In History. / Shocking!!! Meet The Boy That Looks Exactly Like Wizkid (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop What You Are Doing And Look At This Baby That Looks Exactly Like Jay Z (pho by ideee03(f): 1:57pm On Aug 05, 2014
Take a close look at these photos.

Son from another father. grin

Re: Stop What You Are Doing And Look At This Baby That Looks Exactly Like Jay Z (pho by ifekemmy(f): 2:47pm On Aug 05, 2014
Au do u mean, na by force
Re: Stop What You Are Doing And Look At This Baby That Looks Exactly Like Jay Z (pho by echobee(f): 2:50pm On Aug 05, 2014
OPS,
Wetin u mean? angry
Re: Stop What You Are Doing And Look At This Baby That Looks Exactly Like Jay Z (pho by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 05, 2014
There's been rumours about him fathering another child tho, if it's this child, i'm not sure.
Re: Stop What You Are Doing And Look At This Baby That Looks Exactly Like Jay Z (pho by Glaxx(m): 3:41pm On Aug 05, 2014
LOL. I guess there are a hundred babies that look like him in there first few months
Re: Stop What You Are Doing And Look At This Baby That Looks Exactly Like Jay Z (pho by ideee03(f): 8:28am On Aug 06, 2014
Lol,u e dey ask after u don stop wetin u dey do...
echobee: OPS,
Wetin u mean? angry
Re: Stop What You Are Doing And Look At This Baby That Looks Exactly Like Jay Z (pho by ideee03(f): 8:29am On Aug 06, 2014
Yes ooo,na by force.
ifekemmy: Au do u mean, na by force
Re: Stop What You Are Doing And Look At This Baby That Looks Exactly Like Jay Z (pho by Godmother(f): 7:35pm On Aug 31, 2014
Hmmm, the resemblance is really striking
Re: Stop What You Are Doing And Look At This Baby That Looks Exactly Like Jay Z (pho by ukpaku: 9:15pm On Aug 31, 2014
jay z or jay y,go carry ur piking ooooooo!

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of Joseph Yobo's Son. Cute Or Not? / See Who Beyonce’s Sister Solange Knowles Is Getting Married To This Weekend / Who Rocked The Ripped Jean? Kim K, Laura Ikeji, Yemi Alade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.