Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

Another Fallen Soldier: Young Captain Killed In Borno Yesterday (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Fallen Soldier: Young Captain Killed In Borno Yesterday (photos) (4721 Views)

Holland Chukwudubem A Dead Soldier: Another Fallen Hero / Aftermath Of The Boko Haram Terror In Borno Yesterday (Graphic Pictures) / Another Fallen Hero:Lt Salami,A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram 4-days Ago(Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Fallen Soldier: Young Captain Killed In Borno Yesterday (photos) by BrAkingNews: 2:37pm On Aug 05, 2014
[img]http://www./wp-content/uploads/2014/08/boko-haram-killed-another-soldier.jpg[/img]

Captain Benjamin Toyiring Sule was killed in the line of duty in an ambush in Bama, Borno State yesterday August 5th by Boko Haram men.

He got married just last November. He was posted to Borno state just four months ago.

He’s survived by his parents, siblings and young wife. Too sad! May his soul rest in peace amen….
http://www./entertainment/young-captain-killed-in-borno-yesterday/
Re: Another Fallen Soldier: Young Captain Killed In Borno Yesterday (photos) by Firefire(m): 2:39pm On Aug 05, 2014
BrAkingNews: [img]http://www./wp-content/uploads/2014/08/boko-haram-killed-another-soldier.jpg[/img]

Captain Benjamin Toyiring Sule was killed in the line of duty in an ambush in Bama, Borno State yesterday August 5th by Boko Haram men.

He got married just last November. He was posted to Borno state just four months ago.

He’s survived by his parents, siblings and young wife. Too sad! May his soul rest in peace amen….
http://www./entertainment/young-captain-killed-in-borno-yesterday/

Film trick

Yesterday August 5th shocked

RIP if accurate. cry cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Another Fallen Soldier: Young Captain Killed In Borno Yesterday (photos) by Descartes: 2:43pm On Aug 05, 2014
May God heal Nigeria. embarassed
Re: Another Fallen Soldier: Young Captain Killed In Borno Yesterday (photos) by Wily2wily: 2:45pm On Aug 05, 2014
He was not forced to go to war,
He was paid to kill and he got killed

2 Likes

Re: Another Fallen Soldier: Young Captain Killed In Borno Yesterday (photos) by barackodam: 2:46pm On Aug 05, 2014
cry cry cry
Re: Another Fallen Soldier: Young Captain Killed In Borno Yesterday (photos) by Demdem(m): 3:00pm On Aug 05, 2014
Simply can't imagine how his young wife would be feeling now.

1 Like

Re: Another Fallen Soldier: Young Captain Killed In Borno Yesterday (photos) by drfk001(m): 3:11pm On Aug 05, 2014
Wily2wily: He was not forced to go to war,
that's very insensitive and selfish. How much is his life worth. He sacrificed himself that you and I might sleep without BH terrorizing us. RIP

7 Likes

Re: Another Fallen Soldier: Young Captain Killed In Borno Yesterday (photos) by Tyche(m): 3:18pm On Aug 05, 2014
5th August?

RIP sha
Re: Another Fallen Soldier: Young Captain Killed In Borno Yesterday (photos) by phantom(m): 3:19pm On Aug 05, 2014
na wa o! RIP sir.
Re: Another Fallen Soldier: Young Captain Killed In Borno Yesterday (photos) by desgiezd(m): 3:22pm On Aug 05, 2014

How callous can you get?

What has happened to the natural human feelings in you?

Try for once and put yourself in the shoes of his new wife, his brother, his father or his mother and see how it feels.

You need to battle that evil spirit that has taken a residence in your soul.

My candid advice!

3 Likes

Re: Another Fallen Soldier: Young Captain Killed In Borno Yesterday (photos) by echobee(f): 3:25pm On Aug 05, 2014
Yesterday august 5,hmmmmmmmmm undecided
Rest in peace.
Re: Another Fallen Soldier: Young Captain Killed In Borno Yesterday (photos) by priscaoge(f): 4:15pm On Aug 05, 2014
Just imagine how selfish and wicked u are. Y do u choose to reason through ur a.n.u.s Don't u Have conscience? May God forgive ur wicked soul.

RIP CAPTAIN and may God be with ur young pretty wife n give her d heart to bear this.

3 Likes

Re: Another Fallen Soldier: Young Captain Killed In Borno Yesterday (photos) by overhypedsteve(m): 4:56pm On Aug 05, 2014
murofnigol: RIP, Soldier man.
chai igbo man and money, e nor get were you nor go from advertise your randy food. Abeg give this young man some respect

1 Like

Re: Another Fallen Soldier: Young Captain Killed In Borno Yesterday (photos) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 05, 2014
And his wife becomes a widow in just 8 months. So so sad! embarassed

RIP young man!

2 Likes

Re: Another Fallen Soldier: Young Captain Killed In Borno Yesterday (photos) by Wily2wily: 5:50pm On Aug 05, 2014
drfk001:
that's very insensitive and selfish. How much is his life worth. He sacrificed himself that you and I might sleep without BH terrorizing us. RIP
You got it wrong, he sacrificed nothing for me, he died for nothing, I have nothing against BH movement, they are moslems and want to live and govern themselves in Islamic way, tell me why government of Nigeria is disturbing them, why should they be forced to be Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Another Fallen Soldier: Young Captain Killed In Borno Yesterday (photos) by Wily2wily: 5:57pm On Aug 05, 2014
priscaoge:
[b]Just imagine how selfish and wicked u are. [/b]Y do u choose to reason through ur a.n.u.s Don't u Have conscience? May God forgive ur wicked soul.

RIP CAPTAIN and may God be with ur young pretty wife n give her d heart to bear this.
Girl, you are the one who is selfish and wicked, you have no right to sent army to go and kill people in their land because that they don't want to be in the same country with you. BH have made it clear that they are moslems and want to govern themselves in Islamic way, Why are you people disturbing them, you are killing them and they are killing you, story end.

1 Like

Re: Another Fallen Soldier: Young Captain Killed In Borno Yesterday (photos) by Wily2wily: 6:01pm On Aug 05, 2014
desgiezd:

How callous can you get?

What has happened to the natural human feelings in you?

[b]Try for once and put yourself in the shoes of his new wife, his brother, his father or his mother and see how it feels.

[/b]You need to battle that evil spirit that has taken a residence in your soul.

My candid advice!
He went to Borno well armed with the aim to kill and he got killed, remember that those he went to kill has brother, father, mother and wife.

1 Like

Re: Another Fallen Soldier: Young Captain Killed In Borno Yesterday (photos) by ChristineC: 6:01pm On Aug 05, 2014
priscaoge:
Just imagine how selfish and wicked u are. Y do u choose to reason through ur a.n.u.s Don't u Have conscience? May God forgive ur wicked soul.

Hahahahahaha brutal
Re: Another Fallen Soldier: Young Captain Killed In Borno Yesterday (photos) by nickz(m): 6:04pm On Aug 05, 2014
i just pray he uploaded some software unto his wife's database before dying........very sad
Re: Another Fallen Soldier: Young Captain Killed In Borno Yesterday (photos) by ChristineC: 6:09pm On Aug 05, 2014
Wily2wily:
Girl, you are the one who is selfish and wicked, you have no right to sent army to go and kill people in their land because that they don't want to be in the same country with you. BH have made it clear that they are moslems and want to govern themselves in Islamic way, Why are you people disturbing them, you are killing them and they are killing you, story end.
How are they being disturbed? Who were the people fighting for one Naijeriya in 1963? Why the sabotage now? oh they have lost the almighty seat of power? They must stay & reap the fruit of their labor grin grin gringrin grin

& they haven't even made it clear they want a divided Naijeriya now, I don't think they will be met with any resistance at all

2 Likes

Re: Another Fallen Soldier: Young Captain Killed In Borno Yesterday (photos) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 05, 2014
Re: Another Fallen Soldier: Young Captain Killed In Borno Yesterday (photos) by drfk001(m): 7:13pm On Aug 05, 2014
Wily2wily:
You got it wrong, he sacrificed nothing for me, he died for nothing, I have nothing against BH movement, they are moslems and want to live and govern themselves in Islamic way, tell me why government of Nigeria is disturbing them, why should they be forced to be Nigerian.
Keep living in the fantasy castle you built in your mind. Incase when you wake from your slumber please check up CNN or Aljazeera they would let you know what happens when you let an extremist Islamic militant group like ISIS to roam and operate freely don't think you would be safe in your cocoon
Re: Another Fallen Soldier: Young Captain Killed In Borno Yesterday (photos) by Wily2wily: 11:52am On Aug 06, 2014
drfk001:
Keep living in the fantasy castle you built in your mind. Incase when you wake from your slumber please check up CNN or Aljazeera they would let you know what happens when you let an extremist Islamic militant group like ISIS to roam and operate freely don't think you would be safe in your cocoon
Take over of Islamic North of Nigeria by BH is a done deal,
Boko Haram is a North problem not Nigeria problem
Re: Another Fallen Soldier: Young Captain Killed In Borno Yesterday (photos) by tit(f): 5:59pm On Aug 06, 2014
Do not weep for this fine young officer!
You see this one virgin he has missed here?
Allah will give him 72 virgins in paradise!
He is drinking shiraz and working on his wide-eyed-virgins with his military power right now!

1 Like

Re: Another Fallen Soldier: Young Captain Killed In Borno Yesterday (photos) by tpia1: 6:02pm On Aug 06, 2014
isnt boko haram killing almost all and sundry?

to the best of my knowledge, they've been mass killing civilians for years now.

so why exactly are some "fake sympathizers" opening questionable threads on nl and ignoring the thousands or tens of thousands who have been massacred by boko haram?
Re: Another Fallen Soldier: Young Captain Killed In Borno Yesterday (photos) by tpia1: 6:03pm On Aug 06, 2014
nickz: i just pray he uploaded some software unto his wife's database before dying........very sad

are the deaths of thousands or tens of thousands of civilians who have been murdered by what is called boko haram, not also sad?
Re: Another Fallen Soldier: Young Captain Killed In Borno Yesterday (photos) by tpia1: 7:55pm On Aug 06, 2014
the fact remains, whether you are on the front lines or not, you and your family are already being targeted by what is known as boko haram.

and if you believe they will not get you, good for you.

or if you think they can only kill you if you are in their borno vicinity, think again.
Re: Another Fallen Soldier: Young Captain Killed In Borno Yesterday (photos) by Nobody: 2:12am On Aug 07, 2014
tpia1: the fact remains, whether you are on the front lines or not, you and your family are already being targeted by what is known as boko haram.

and if you believe they will not get you, good for you.

or if you think they can only kill you if you are in their borno vicinity, think again.

BH is not a problem....not at all!...
Re: Another Fallen Soldier: Young Captain Killed In Borno Yesterday (photos) by olabobo30(m): 2:21am On Aug 07, 2014
Wily2wily:
He went to Borno well armed with the aim to kill and he got killed, remember that those he went to kill has brother, father, mother and wife.
that is d way of life ooh! I wonder if God will forgive uniform men?
Re: Another Fallen Soldier: Young Captain Killed In Borno Yesterday (photos) by tpia1: 2:21am On Aug 07, 2014
smartchoice:

BH is not a problem....not at all!...

Oh really.
Re: Another Fallen Soldier: Young Captain Killed In Borno Yesterday (photos) by Nobody: 2:24am On Aug 07, 2014
tpia1:

Oh really.
Not in an EVD sense....BTW go n resume your medical duties n don't quote me again.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jesus Christ Appears In British Toilet Room / APC; GMB/OSINBAJO 2015 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION MANIFESTO / What Ihejirika Wrote About Igbos On His Facebook Wall?…… Foolish Igbos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.