Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,573 members, 7,801,637 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

My Niece-in-law Is Dying, ANY UN/NGO HOSPITALS? pics - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Niece-in-law Is Dying, ANY UN/NGO HOSPITALS? pics (9230 Views)

My Husband Raped My Niece —wife / I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants / Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Niece-in-law Is Dying, ANY UN/NGO HOSPITALS? pics by KanwuliaJara: 11:37am On Aug 14, 2014
Nmeri17:

jeeeeeeeeez!! ihe neme agbaro aka embarassed

Yessssssoh!

Meh meh norrrrrrrr!!!!! cool(Na me)
Re: My Niece-in-law Is Dying, ANY UN/NGO HOSPITALS? pics by SAMBARRY: 1:40pm On Aug 14, 2014
Kanwulia: Ha!
You trouble-maker.
You too dey beg for help?
After all the insults wey you don troway for my direction with ya BUSY BODY?

I don't care!
Move one sugar. . . GOOD LUCK!
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!!!!! kiss
haba madam child here is sick.show some empathy even if you can't help na.dont add to bebes pain.forget all the animosity when a life is at stake here
Re: My Niece-in-law Is Dying, ANY UN/NGO HOSPITALS? pics by SAMBARRY: 1:46pm On Aug 14, 2014
Madam the elders say when the house is on fire you don't go about chasing rats and leaving out the important things . The point is just focus on the people who are ready to help out. My onr cent o
bebe2:

its true i have a neice IN-LAW to save
dats the difference btw humans n you,

this girl is not even related to me by blood, but hearing her situation am moved to help.

but hear u, a medical practioner, u cant even show empathy and a woman for that matter.

u cant even offer a single advice.

and na person marry u o

may God help him
Re: My Niece-in-law Is Dying, ANY UN/NGO HOSPITALS? pics by SAMBARRY: 1:54pm On Aug 14, 2014
Bebe I'll offer you my prayers on behalf of your relative. Hope that is good enough for you
Re: My Niece-in-law Is Dying, ANY UN/NGO HOSPITALS? pics by ifyalways(f): 7:05pm On Aug 15, 2014
Ujujoan:

Ify nwanne'm kee kwanu?

How are my son's-in'law

Hope u guys are doing ok?
Uju ajo anu kiss

We are all fine. Nwunye m kwanu? Kedu maka Jenny?

Udo di excess. Dalu nwanne m
Re: My Niece-in-law Is Dying, ANY UN/NGO HOSPITALS? pics by soulglo: 4:24am On Aug 16, 2014
How's she doing? Has that woman found airport rd?
Re: My Niece-in-law Is Dying, ANY UN/NGO HOSPITALS? pics by Lacombre: 7:12am On Aug 16, 2014
Kanwulia:

Ranting cow indeed!
Just making you feel what it means to be a BUSY BODY#1. kiss
When you were ranting like a rabid cow in my posts. . . who held your leprous fingers? cheesy

Yes o!
I have butted in your FACE! kiss
Which people can't read your posts? MUMU.
Follow-follow gang of NL whorrrrrrrrres! cheesy
Next time. . .learn to mind your 'polygamous' ranch of a mindset!
I know with your 'coat of many se-men' family set up. . . the gods are prolly cursing your entire generation with INCURABLE DISEASES!
Now go and bury your 'funky-looking' niece in law.
Wretched things!

Btw. . . next time. . . cover up those nasty things and come back when y'awl can afford a DECENT HOSPITAL BED!
When you have buried that OSU OF A NIECE IN LAW. . . WASH YOUR AZZZE AND COME BACK!
Ewuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!! kiss

Ebola should not be allowed to contaminate our computer screens across the NL.
Please contain YOUR FILTH!
Thanks! kiss

I have gone away. . .PLEASE GO AND BURY YOUR HALF DEAD AND BURN THE CORPSE IN THE EVIL FOREST.
There! you have your NGO. . . you wretched poverty-stricken bytch! kiss
You are a very sick individual.

5 Likes

Re: My Niece-in-law Is Dying, ANY UN/NGO HOSPITALS? pics by pickabeau1: 7:16am On Aug 16, 2014
Sadly she has so many deluded fans who egg her on; hailing every word she says as insightful and avantgarde.

Delusion
Re: My Niece-in-law Is Dying, ANY UN/NGO HOSPITALS? pics by ifyalways(f): 7:27am On Aug 16, 2014
Sorry, but why are you all fixated with Kanwulia,quoting her up and down ? How's that helping the OP?

Kanwulia and OP have their own issues, can't we just ignore them and face the thread/post?

@OP, any positive update ?

5 Likes

Re: My Niece-in-law Is Dying, ANY UN/NGO HOSPITALS? pics by jumzzy448: 6:16pm On Aug 16, 2014
op, how far? any positive result?
Re: My Niece-in-law Is Dying, ANY UN/NGO HOSPITALS? pics by KanwuliaJara: 7:37pm On Aug 17, 2014
SAMBARRY: haba madam child here is sick.show some empathy even if you can't help na.dont add to bebes pain.forget all the animosity when a life is at stake here

Na all pikin na pikin? shocked
Abeg look well o! Winch na pickin too? undecided
This one NA IKPOBA HILL BAT o! Not even RING ROAD BAT! cry
Shioooor!

May her physical, material and spiritual pains continue to mutate and replicate WITHOUT CURE OR SALVATION!!!!
Amiiiiiiin o! kiss
Re: My Niece-in-law Is Dying, ANY UN/NGO HOSPITALS? pics by KanwuliaJara: 7:38pm On Aug 17, 2014
Lacombre:
You are a very sick individual.

Thanks for the compliment! cool
Re: My Niece-in-law Is Dying, ANY UN/NGO HOSPITALS? pics by KanwuliaJara: 7:40pm On Aug 17, 2014
Nmeri17:

jeeeeeeeeez!! ihe neme agbaro aka embarassed

e gbu gbu lu fu ghi?
a tu mu lu'm nor! cool
Re: My Niece-in-law Is Dying, ANY UN/NGO HOSPITALS? pics by CircleOfWilis: 7:43pm On Aug 17, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

Thanks for the complement! cool
ha ha ha ha...our own Kanwuli, nice reply.
Re: My Niece-in-law Is Dying, ANY UN/NGO HOSPITALS? pics by KanwuliaJara: 7:46pm On Aug 17, 2014
ifyalways: Sorry, but why are you all fixated with Kanwulia,quoting her up and down ? How's that helping the OP?

Kanwulia and OP have their own issues, can't we just ignore them and face the thread/post?

@OP, any positive update ?

Don't mind them. . . 'NAY-KED' sympathizers looking for 'free show' say dem dey pay 'condolence visits'!
Typical Nigerian NIGGER "BISI BODIZ'!
Instead of them go concentrate on the 'corpse-at-hand'. . . dem dey quote me up and down!
Leprosy toto and blokos phock dem to death!
Amen! kiss

Any barry wey bring im DISEASES aka 'DIZUSIZ'(oburu ndi YORUBA cheesy)matter kam to NL should be prepared for 'comments'. . . good or bad abi? kiss

Ahem!
The 'azzzhene'EDO' nefa die yet? shocked
Na wetin she dey wait. . . ?
More victims on NL?

Abeg call me when dem dom BURN the corpse for 'EVO FORRRESSSSH'! kiss
Re: My Niece-in-law Is Dying, ANY UN/NGO HOSPITALS? pics by CircleOfWilis: 7:52pm On Aug 17, 2014
Kanwuli smol-smol , no vex for them and pls leav their innocent kid out of this (d kid no dey Nland na and e no insult u)
Re: My Niece-in-law Is Dying, ANY UN/NGO HOSPITALS? pics by KanwuliaJara: 7:58pm On Aug 17, 2014
CircleOfWilis: Kanwuli smol-smol , no vex for them and pls leav their innocent kid out of this (d kid no dey Nland na and e no insult u)

I don 'waka go'. . .
Una still dey call me back for 'free show'! kiss

I say na real 'IKHW-IKHWI'(fowl minus 'f' na OWL ke! cheesy). . . . . . .nor be pikin be dat o!
You nor see say dem don chop eim leg and toto finish for dem winchcraft meeting? cheesy
Re: My Niece-in-law Is Dying, ANY UN/NGO HOSPITALS? pics by KanwuliaJara: 8:00pm On Aug 17, 2014
CircleOfWilis: ha ha ha ha...our own Kanwuli, nice reply.

You sef dey h-enjoy de wahala. . . .
Nothing do you! grin

OBITO TIME!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ajob6druLnM
Re: My Niece-in-law Is Dying, ANY UN/NGO HOSPITALS? pics by SAMBARRY: 9:03pm On Aug 17, 2014
Haba na kanwulia omalichanwa take it easy na.no matter what, that child is still a human being that deserves love, care and prayers. Its not fair saying hurtful things about someone else's relative. Ko da o.ask God for forgiveness because there's no one that cannot fall sick at any time. We all pray for good health and long life. Wish others what you want for yourself. Am just saying my own sha.repent o.i love you that's why am saying this embarassed
Re: My Niece-in-law Is Dying, ANY UN/NGO HOSPITALS? pics by SAMBARRY: 9:06pm On Aug 17, 2014
pickabeau1: Sadly she has so many deluded fans who egg her on; hailing every word she says as insightful and avantgarde.

Delusion

abeg face your front o jare.o deniyen
Re: My Niece-in-law Is Dying, ANY UN/NGO HOSPITALS? pics by SAMBARRY: 9:09pm On Aug 17, 2014
Op any improvement in her health?
Is she able to eat and take drugs. If yes there's still hope. Don't worry, you'll give testimony to the glory of God kiss

it's well

1 Like

Re: My Niece-in-law Is Dying, ANY UN/NGO HOSPITALS? pics by KanwuliaJara: 9:39pm On Aug 17, 2014
SAMBARRY: Haba na kanwulia omalichanwa take it easy na.no matter what, that child is still a human being that deserves love, care and prayers. Its not fair saying hurtful things about someone else's relative. Ko da o.ask God for forgiveness because there's no one that cannot fall sick at any time. We all pray for good health and long life. Wish others what you want for yourself. Am just saying my own sha.repent o.i love you that's why am saying this embarassed

Repent ke? undecided
For being KANWULIA?
Not an option.

I don waka go. . . nor call me back o!

*back to my TV*
Re: My Niece-in-law Is Dying, ANY UN/NGO HOSPITALS? pics by cococandy(f): 10:06pm On Aug 17, 2014
Does mid life crisis present itself in mental issues?
Thought it was the normal menopousal hot flushes and headaches.

Phew undecided
Re: My Niece-in-law Is Dying, ANY UN/NGO HOSPITALS? pics by pickabeau1: 10:15pm On Aug 17, 2014
You sef face front... na una dey egg am na,..fangirls

SAMBARRY: abeg face your front o jare.o deniyen
Re: My Niece-in-law Is Dying, ANY UN/NGO HOSPITALS? pics by KanwuliaJara: 10:15pm On Aug 17, 2014
Ha!
Mgbeke branch of NL don land! Awon 'Okoro feeling FUNKY AKULAS'!
ishawa ndi azu!
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!

I go marry oil worker sleep for NL FOR CHEAPAAAY HONEY-MOON. . .AFTER HUNGRY BOKO HARAM WEDDING FOR THE NL/NIGERIAN WELFARE RECIPIENTS cheesy!
Na for NL you wan do your 'FIRST' OMUGUO(minus the wanz wey you don H-ABORT for ABAKILIKI FOREST?). . . .we dey wait o! tongue
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew! kiss

Bisi body MGBEKE wey nor dey efa mein eim bizznezz!

If you get am for correct BIAFRA TOTO. . .put my name for ya posts!
POLYMONIKERING COWARDS ATI WHORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRES OF NL! kiss

1 Like

Re: My Niece-in-law Is Dying, ANY UN/NGO HOSPITALS? pics by KanwuliaJara: 10:24pm On Aug 17, 2014
pickabeau1: Sadly she has so many deluded fans who egg her on; hailing every word she says as insightful and avantgarde.

Delusion

As for you NL SHEMALUUUUU ODE first class without DISTINCTION. . . na 'indirect speech' dey reign now?
NBATIC-EBOLA monkey azzzze without balls!
Ewu! kiss

I tink you suggest ONE TIME say make I leave NL FOR "MY OWN GOOD" kwa nu? BECAUSE UNA "DAYO ese BABA KANO" DEY 'EXPO' NL MEMBERS REAL NAMES AND ADDRESSES PLUS BIRTH SAFITIKATE FOR SEUN ALL OVER NL IN TERROR ABI?grin

You must think I am related to OJUKWU OF ABIDJAN in your dreams or nightmares! kiss

HACKER JAM HACKER. . . . ! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

I dey hide oooooooooo. . . . muchechechechecheche

YOU think say na efry barry get UNA NGBATIC COWARD BACK WITHOUT BONE HUHN?

Uwa whor rhia wu! kiss

pickabeau1: You sef face front... na una dey egg am na,..fangirls

What an INSULT! angry
Egg who on? YOU MUST BE MISTAKING ME FOR ONE OF YOUR YORUBA AREA MODA-FOKAS WITH FAILED PATERNITY AND MATERNITY TESTS. . . . ON AND OFF NL FOR SURE. cheesy
I resemble ANY OF THE AGBAYA WOMEN FOR YOUR LIFE wey need 'fan club' AND GANG to operate? undecided
Na today I come NL?

You are so annoying. ONLY AN INSECTICIDE CAN DO THE JOB!
AzzzzzzzontoHOLE! kiss

3 Likes

Re: My Niece-in-law Is Dying, ANY UN/NGO HOSPITALS? pics by lovinam: 10:30pm On Aug 17, 2014
I'm surprised at outburst on a thread l£ike this. I don't know you, never read your post cos I usually rotate on a particular thread. Please all this is totally uncalled for. This is not the time to fhow ur prob with the op. Sheath ur sword. Errrr don't curse me out. I come in peace
KanwuliaJara: Ha!
Mgbeke branch of NL don land! Awon 'Okoro feeling FUNKY AKULAS'!
ishawa ndi azu!
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!

I go marry oil worker sleep for NL FOR CHEAPAAAY HONEY-MOON. . .AFTER HUNGRY BOKO HARAM WEDDING FOR THE NL/NIGERIAN WELFARE RECIPIENTS cheesy!
Na for NL you wan do your 'FIRST' OMUGUO(minus the wanz wey you don H-ABORT for ABAKILIKI FOREST?). . . .we dey wait o! tongue
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew! kiss

Bisi body MGBEKE wey nor dey efa mein eim bizznezz!

If you get am for correct BIAFRA TOTO. . .put my name for ya posts!
POLYMONIKERING COWARDS ATI WHORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRES OF NL! kiss
Re: My Niece-in-law Is Dying, ANY UN/NGO HOSPITALS? pics by KanwuliaJara: 10:34pm On Aug 17, 2014
lovinam: I'm surprised at outburst on a thread l£ike this. I don't know you, never read your post cos I usually rotate on a particular thread. Please all this is totally uncalled for. This is not the time to fhow ur prob with the op. Sheath ur sword. Errrr don't curse me out. I come in peace

ho ho ho

MERRY CHRISTMAS in DA MIDDLE OF SUMMER!
Where you dey when NL DEY DO DEM OWN OUTBURSTS? cheesy

I would like to see ya PREZZENT DIA O. . . when 'gang' begin operate!

NA ME AND UNA FOR THIS NL! kiss

Abeg SHIFT F12!

Una DANE GOD OF JOMGBA CHRISTIAN MAGGOTS DON SAVE UNA FOR THIS THREAD . . . time for work. Play time on NL is OVA!

Time for work! kiss

*i'll be BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK* cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XY9jQq7U85c
Re: My Niece-in-law Is Dying, ANY UN/NGO HOSPITALS? pics by bebe2(f): 2:39pm On Aug 25, 2014
Gd day all,

tnk u all for ur interest and prayers.

sorry its been awhile, i didnt abandon the thread o, took the family on vacation for 10days.

so i cudnt update u guys.

i called them on saturday but i cudnt reach the mum so i called the younger sister,

she spent an hour on the fone telling to face prayers that its a spiritual battle.

telling me all sorts of events that has happened that convinced them that the illness was spiritual.

i just listened for as long as i cud, and said ok.

then i thot to my self, maybe dats why the mum didnt pick my calls, she didnt want to hear me goin on and on about hospitals.
Re: My Niece-in-law Is Dying, ANY UN/NGO HOSPITALS? pics by EfemenaXY: 8:44am On Aug 26, 2014
^^ And in the meantime, where is this poor girl? At home with her parents while they continue to "fight" their "spiritual battle"?

Tufiaaakwa for some people. They really don't deserve to be parents, much less called parents.

Arrant nonsense.
Re: My Niece-in-law Is Dying, ANY UN/NGO HOSPITALS? pics by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 26, 2014
EfemenaXY: ^^ And in the meantime, where is this poor girl? At home with her parents while they continue to "fight" their "spiritual battle"?
Tufiaaakwa for some people. They really don't deserve to be parents, much less called parents.
Arrant nonsense.

I guessed this from page 1, as upset as one may be this is how a lot of parents behave, you end up loving a child more than the parents self. It is heart breaking to say the least
Re: My Niece-in-law Is Dying, ANY UN/NGO HOSPITALS? pics by bebe2(f): 9:36pm On Aug 26, 2014
aisha2:

I guessed this from page 1, as upset as one may be this is how a lot of parents behave, you end up loving a child more than the parents self. It is heart breaking to say the least

Hmmmm, me too don carry malice for the matter. Now am the "unbeliever" wife.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Affordable Home Clearance - All Items For Sale! / Who Puts Food On The Table: Does It Matter ? / My Wife Had An Affair!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.