Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,894 members, 7,806,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:05 PM

Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities (80528 Views)

11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) / Aerial Views Of Nigerian Cities / Name 10 Best Nigerian Cities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities by lancee(m): 7:24am On Aug 06, 2014
tonychristopher: Owerri city is so beautiful that its known as the last Vegas of the east . I was born and schooled there but recently I couldn't trace roads again

the new Owerri is so on point

then another sexy and fine city is Enugu that place is so neat then calabar and uyo are so on point ..served in Benin that you place is ring road ..that's the only nice place there ..oh ph is still okay

then kd is fine Jos is OK but Muslims are messing em up

we got some nice places

go to other African countries even Ghana cities are messed up like New town liman tarakodi. ..then see Lome and Okada mayhem

have you seen Haiti or Kingstown go to Asian cities in Vietnam and funny districts in Thai wan you marvel

appreciate what you got

even some places in London is messed up like Kent then Bronx in NY or Compton in Cali

I agree with you , have been to some places and i still appreciate Naija , Surely we wld get there
Lets appreciate what we ve got
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities by neuljosh(m): 7:47am On Aug 06, 2014
BadBoy25: was this picture taken in nigeria or not? was this picture photoshoped when it was published to make nigeria look like a third world country ?
so you expect CNN OR BBC to show pictures of skyscrapers when reporting about that particular place ?

Are you with us or against us? What point are you driving at because am a little bit confused. You from Uncle Sam or you are a wannabe? Not like I care but let put some thing straight. Its either you are blinded by sentiment or brainwashed not to have noticed how your beloved CNN/BBC reports news about Nigerian's growing economy for example and yet would come up with similar photo(s) like what u posted.

Now is that not a stereotype towards Africans?? Since a growing economy means stability, why is it soo hard for those silly reporters to get their heads out of their a*ss for ones and provide good pictures from Ikeja, Abuja or VI? We are not ignorant of our backwardness but but we don't need their stereotype as well.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities by Nobody: 7:50am On Aug 06, 2014
___
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities by Unemadu: 8:04am On Aug 06, 2014
InvertedHammer: /
In the real sense of it, only Lagos comes close to what will be considered a city. And any semblance of city is killed by the ineptitude of NEPA.

Abuja is a glorified village. The Central District in Abuja is a huge joke a la haphazard collection of buildings with no planning.
Where is downtown FCT? Your guess is as good as mine. A typical downtown will have bustling "activities" day and night. I mean
street bars, clubs, shopping outlets, etc. Central District Abuja becomes a ghost town after 7pm.

Ordinarily, I will not want to engage in this discussion lest I be called names. But we know...truth hurts.

And don't even give me that crap about Nigeria is only 54 years. When did Dubai, Singapore, Malaysia, or even China turn around?
When it comes to development, they latch onto the 54 years excuse. But when it comes to taking jumbo salaries, the 54 years only
excuse becomes muted. And the retar.ded citizens join the chorus.

\
/

\
A night view of my city: Long Beach, California

Listen all cities must not have skyscrapers. U dis Abuja because it doesn't have a night life?

Well for me what Nigeria needs right now is to improve on quality of living even in rural areas.

better schools, better healthcare better transport, ease of doing business.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities by ElPhenomenal(m): 8:13am On Aug 06, 2014
Define beautiful
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities by WIZGUY69(m): 8:14am On Aug 06, 2014
LET THE TRUTH BE SAID, BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE.
Lagos is the only city in Nigeria.
Abuja is still developing. abuja is just too small to be called a city.
there are some places in Abuja that don't know the name of our president.
some places dn't even have electricity. and those places are just few KM to the CAPITAL. And we still have a lot of Ghettos there too.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities by neuljosh(m): 8:28am On Aug 06, 2014
BadBoy25: photos of the victoria island is often shown on Tv or Lagos documentary . the vast majority of nigeria is shiithole . there are very few nice parts of nigeria where mostly expatriates live and do business . majority takes the vote.

Well you haven't answered my question I'll suggest you read what I posted ones more. Also, you could as well check this site out... www.therichest.com/rich-list/the-10-richest-countries-in-africa/

Now from the title of that link, I assume you know what its all about. Go browse that notice how the author shamelessly presented the supposedly 'Richest Countries In AFRICA. Especially pictures of Ghana, Angola and some others where they were painted like a country yet on stone age.

If not for the usually stereotype, what has pictures of people without cloths(including girls braless) in a forest got to do with a country's economy?

Please visit that link and have a rethink before you come ranting about stuffs you know little or nothing about. Peace!!
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 8:38am On Aug 06, 2014
the snow ape is a redneck white supremacist, stop entertaining him..
neuljosh:

Well you haven't answered my question I'll suggest you read what I posted ones more. Also, you could as well check this site out... www.therichest.com/rich-list/the-10-richest-countries-in-africa/

Now from the title of that link, I assume you know what its all about. Go browse that notice how the author shamelessly presented the supposedly 'Richest Countries In AFRICA. Especially pictures of Ghana, Angola and some others where they were painted like a country yet on stone age.

If not for the usually stereotype, what has pictures of people without cloths(including girls braless) in a forest got to do with a country's economy?

Please visit that link and have a rethink before you come ranting about stuffs you know little or nothing about. Peace!!

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 06, 2014
neuljosh: Onitsha

Onitcha look like an European country from the second pix.... i guess good houses and space maximization

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities by Phamoxy(m): 9:11am On Aug 06, 2014
Akure City

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities by harrysterol(m): 9:17am On Aug 06, 2014
customized07: adae fear that calabar road shocked shocked shocked
no fear the road ur seeing is obudo ranch, that ranch looks like London inside of it

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities by successking: 9:55am On Aug 06, 2014
GenBuhari: Nothing beautiful about those pics.

We have set our standards and expectations so low that we celebrate normalcy as excellence undecided

People like will never in their life times see something beautiful in Nigeria and so will never contribute to any beautification project in order to run down Nigeria in their words in an attempts to be happy, yet your words are full of rancour and your soul far from happiness.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities by danielmichael(m): 10:04am On Aug 06, 2014
All the pictures no Ƒꜞᵑᵋ..una no check awt AKWA IBOM STATE..dat na final
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities by kazman117: 10:08am On Aug 06, 2014
Ojoro. Where is my ilorin n jalingo
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities by kazman117: 10:10am On Aug 06, 2014
Ojoro. Where is my ilorin n jailingo
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities by sidosky(m): 10:20am On Aug 06, 2014
phantom: do you mean bonny island rivers state or Victoria island,Lagos?
from your pictures I guess you mean the former
Oga it is Bonny Island not VI.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities by AfricanApple(f): 10:29am On Aug 06, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES: Well both
I'm impressed cos u and my pple here always attack urselves and reign insult on each other's country
and I thanked u cos I know u should thank someone who appreciate u or wat u have
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 10:33am On Aug 06, 2014
AfricanApple: I'm impressed cos u and my pple here always attack urselves and reign insult on each other's country
and I thanked u cos I know u should thank someone who appreciate u or wat u have

I only knock the heads of those who think we are behind BH....trust me love Nigeria and her people cool wink

Meanwhile, longest time
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities by dasparrow: 10:41am On Aug 06, 2014
neuljosh:

Why are you wasting your time responding to that bigoted self-hating negro? He comes here to fulfill the assignment given to him by his racist white masters. Have you not noticed that he and some other self hating slavish negros looking to score 'brownie' points with the white man come on Nairaland - Africa's largest online forum - to tear down black Africans and their nations? Look at a simple thread such as this that showcases some decent looking Nigerian cities, and these self hating negroid mongrels who act as if they are 100% descendants of caucasians come here and type with their cancer-infested fingers talking bull crap about countries where their roots lie.

Can't you see that he is not that bright? He and some of the other self hating Negroid heifers are comparing Nigeria with countries like USA that are over 200 years old and countries in Europe that were never colonized or taken advantage of at any point in their history. That is like comparing an 80 year grandpa to a 2 year old toddler.

As much as I agree that Nigeria could do much better considering the vast amount of natural resources that we possess, I also cannot pretend to be oblivious to the fact that some black African leaders like Patrice Lumumba and co who truly wanted the best of their people were taken out (killed) by the same west who some of these self-hating Negros sing unending praises to. Even in the USA, people like Martin Luther King who just wanted all Americans including blacks to be treated fairly was killed by white America. Many american wannabe self-hating Nigerians are sitting their black azzez in USA forgetting that many black folks had to die for them to enjoy what they are enjoying today because left for the white man alone, blacks will probably still be in chains or sitting at the back of the bus.

I am not one to 'worship' other mere mortals who live and die like everyone else. The white man whom these self-hating inferiority complex stricken Negros worship does not live forever either. They succumb to sickness and death like every other human being out there. It is people that don't know their worth and who suffer from low self esteem that tend to come online and type shyte. They should go and join american/european/white forums. But alas, they cannot because the white man whom they so worship will not accept their American/European wannabe Negroid Nigerians azzes and they know this. So they take their frustrated selves to Nairaland.

@Post

Nice one! Keep the pictures coming and let haters go and jump of a cliff.

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities by Emperorking20(m): 10:45am On Aug 06, 2014
Bororojo: LOL- I know some people will call me out for calling those pictures mediocre- but it's just the plain truth
So in all your minds those pictures represent what a beautiful city should look like ko? @Especially the op- If we dont do things the way things are done in other parts of the world, then we will continue to lag behind the ROTW (rest f th wrld)
those pictures look dirty and shanty- learn from countries like Malaysia that were in a worse position that majority of African countries before, but are now slowly catching up to western standards.

Stop celebrating MEDIOCRITY, MY NAIJA PEOPLE!

Calm down bro! Calm down.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 10:48am On Aug 06, 2014
Gbam
dasparrow:

Why are you wasting your time responding to that bigoted self-hating negro? He comes here to fulfill the assignment given to him by his racist white masters. Have you not noticed that he and some other self hating slavish negros looking to score 'brownie' points with the white man come on Nairaland - Africa's largest online forum - to tear down black Africans and their nations? Look at a simple thread such as this that showcases some decent looking Nigerian cities, and these self hating negroid mongrels who act as if they are 100% descendants of caucasians come here and type with their cancer-infested fingers talking bull crap about countries where their roots lie.

Can't you see that he is not that bright? He and some of the other self hating Negroid heifers are comparing Nigeria with countries like USA that are over 200 years old and countries in Europe that were never colonized or taken advantage of at any point in their history. That is like comparing an 80 year grandpa to a 2 year old toddler.

As much as I agree that Nigeria could do much better considering the vast amount of natural resources that we possess, I also cannot pretend to be oblivious to the fact that some black African leaders like Patrice Lumumba and co who truly wanted the best of their people were taken out (killed) by the same west who some of these self-hating Negros sing unending praises to. Even in the USA, people like Martin Luther King who just wanted all Americans including blacks to be treated fairly was killed by white America. Many american wannabe self-hating Nigerians are sitting their black azzez in USA forgetting that many black folks had to die for them to enjoy what they are enjoying today because left for the white man alone, blacks will probably still be in chains or sitting at the back of the bus.

I am not one to 'worship' other mere mortals who live and die like everyone else. The white man whom these self-hating inferiority complex stricken Negros worship does not live forever either. They succumb to sickness and death like every other human being out there. It is people that don't know their worth and who suffer from low self esteem that tend to come online and type shyte. They should go and join american/european/white forums. But alas, they cannot because the white man whom they so worship will not accept their American/European wannabe Negroid Nigerians azzes and they know this. So they take their frustrated selves to Nairaland.

@Post

Nice one! Keep the pictures coming and let haters go and jump of a cliff.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities by neuljosh(m): 11:39am On Aug 06, 2014
Thanks for bring this up you really did hit the nail on the head especially on this one.

dasparrow:

Anyway, I had stopped arguing with that dushbag. After running a background check on his previous post on NL, I noticed the nigga is a pained bigot. No point wasting my valuable time with such a lost cause.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities by mickyarams: 1:28pm On Aug 06, 2014
ghananotnaija:

Haters keep hating, but Ghana keeps advancing!

By the way, what are you doing on a Nigerian forum if you don't like Nigerians? Ghana is not my cup of tea and I will never visit a ghanian forum if you guys have one.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities by enomakos(m): 2:08pm On Aug 06, 2014
okparaugo:

As in Abia Express tower... lol

On Enugu PH express way..

Is that only what Abia has ? Smh
the guy try self,pls if u have better picture post it for us.thanks
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities by enomakos(m): 2:20pm On Aug 06, 2014
[quote
author=Bororojo]Nigerians don't know the real meaning of
beautiful...... all these pics range from mediocre to downright
terrible....
maybe when you guyz travel outside the country, you would realize that
what is being celebrated as excellence in Naija is just average at
best.[/quote]be proud of ur country for once
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities by enomakos(m): 2:31pm On Aug 06, 2014
Bororojo: AND @ ADMINS STOP DELETING MY POSTS FOR F.UCKS SAKE!!! They are not even offensive or anything like that.
We live in a Democracy, not North Korea.. or is it a crime for people to express their opinions now
you are lucky u are not in north korea,u know what they do to traitors?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Migrate To Canada Or Stay With 400 K Monthly Salary In Nigeria / The Underrated Cotonou (benin Republic) / Onitsha Lockdown Relaxation: What Upper Iweka Looks Like- Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.