Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

How To Know What Your Boyfriend Will Be As A Husband. Don't Be In Denial! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Know What Your Boyfriend Will Be As A Husband. Don't Be In Denial! (1267 Views)

Why Do Women Love Living In Denial? / Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best / Sex Denial Threatens 6-year-old Marriage In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know What Your Boyfriend Will Be As A Husband. Don't Be In Denial! by bigheart2013(m): 5:29pm On Aug 05, 2014
Please why do some ladies see warning signs in a boyfriend, but expect him to change as a husbands? Wasn't the husband the same man who was lavishing them with money, gifts as an over-protective macho boyfriend and now they expect him to change because they are his wife? Isn't a husband once a boyfriend?

Something tells me that we all see the evil traits in people we date but either choose to look away till we get married then then that evil trait becomes a demon. You knew how and where you got your boyfriend.

Tips:

1. -He dumped his girlfriend (your roommate) and started dating you - a potential cheat
2. -He had no savings but spent half his salary to woo you, and you enjoyed it then - Potential 'free-giver' (person who chases women with money)
3. -He stole from parents and relatives to buy you gifts - potential thief (free-loader)
4. -He spent most of his time with you rather tan going out there to hustle - potential lazy husband
5. -He berates, shouts down and even slaps salesgirls who didn't server you well and you hailed him as being protective - Potential wife-abuser
6. -He didn't like babies and complained he's allergic to baby products and smell of dirty diaper - potential 'baby-daddy'
7. -He lied to people that he was on travel while he was actually with you - Potential liar
8. -He has no known office but always has money and claims he's a contractor or 'Yahoo boy' - Potential robber or ritualist.
9. -Liked all your girlfriends and made passes on most of them but always confess and cry for your forgiveness- Potential 'sugar-daddy' with mistresses.
10.- Could not move along with neighbors, coworkers, family members and was always right- potential divorcee (sorry you may be baby-mama)
11. Had the energy of a bull, loved to make love to you at least 4 times everyday while you could not catch up- potential Ashawao carrier patronizer.

Shine ur eyes. No let sweet money lead you to untimely death in the name of marriage.

4 Likes

Re: How To Know What Your Boyfriend Will Be As A Husband. Don't Be In Denial! by Kanwulia: 5:31pm On Aug 05, 2014
You can NEVER know. . .
Quit asking.
PEOPLE CHANGE. . . MEN AND WOMEN!
No condition is permanent. . . . but CHANGE! kiss
Re: How To Know What Your Boyfriend Will Be As A Husband. Don't Be In Denial! by SAMBARRY: 5:33pm On Aug 05, 2014
Lobatan grin

I know the people that will avoid this thread like leprosy grin grin
Re: How To Know What Your Boyfriend Will Be As A Husband. Don't Be In Denial! by sleemoon(m): 5:58pm On Aug 05, 2014
SAMBARRY: Lobatan grin

I know the people that will avoid this thread like leprosy grin grin
I no get leprosy
Re: How To Know What Your Boyfriend Will Be As A Husband. Don't Be In Denial! by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 05, 2014
bigheart2013: Please why do some ladies see warning signs in a boyfriend, but expect him to change as a husbands? Wasn't the husband the same man who was lavishing them with money, gifts as an over-protective macho boyfriend and now they expect him to change because they are his wife? Isn't a husband once a boyfriend?
Something tells me that we all see the evil traits in people we date but either choose to look away till we get married then then that evil trait becomes a demon. You knew how and where you got your boyfriend.
Tips:
1. -He dumped his girlfriend (your roommate) and started dating you - a potential cheat
2. -He had no savings but spent half his salary to woo you, and you enjoyed it then - Potential 'free-giver' (person who chases women with money)
3. -He stole from parents and relatives to buy you gifts - potential thief (free-loader)
4. -He spent most of his time with you rather tan going out there to hustle - potential lazy husband
5. -He berates, shouts down and even slaps salesgirls who didn't server you well and you hailed him as being protective - Potential wife-abuser
6. -He didn't like babies and complained he's allergic to baby products and smell of dirty diaper - potential 'baby-daddy'
7. -He lied to people that he was on travel while he was actually with you - Potential liar
8. -He has no known office but always has money and claims he's a contractor or 'Yahoo boy' - Potential robber or ritualist.
9. -Liked all your girlfriends and made passes on most of them but always confess and cry for your forgiveness- Potential 'sugar-daddy' with mistresses.
10.- Could not move along with neighbors, coworkers, family members and was always right- potential divorcee (sorry you may be baby-mama)
11. Had the energy of a bull, loved to make love to you at least 4 times everyday while you could not catch up- potential Ashawao carrier patronizer.
Shine ur eyes. No let sweet money lead you to untimely death in the name of marriage.

Thank You and stay blessed, I am tired of ladies ignoring obvious signs just to hook a husband then later start lamenting.

2 Likes

Re: How To Know What Your Boyfriend Will Be As A Husband. Don't Be In Denial! by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 05, 2014
@OP
i disagree with you:

#1, a man that breaks up with a girl to date her girlfriend may be a lot of things but that not the definition of a cheat.
the cheat will have dated BOTH and not drop one to enjoy being with the other.

#2, is there anything wrong with a generous partner that gives willingly?!

#3, if the gal knew the man was stealing but she accepted the gifts then thats because the gal was a thief herself, so they will get along just fine.

#4, why do you assume that everybody must hustle. so you think that anyone with free time (whether rich or poor) should hustle?

#5, the very important question you should ask is the lady here is: if a man grabs her aasss, for example, what does she expectes her man to do?

#6, how can a man be a potential baby daddy, if he says ALL ALONG that he does not like kids?! the foolish person here is the woman who will still force a child on this man.

#7, we are all liars...some of us say tiny white lies like:"i am busy" when they are not, while others say lies like:"you are the daddy", while you aint. the catch is to understand that not all lies are the same value.

#8, and yet, you were the one who said that men should go hustle instead of spending most of the time with women. hustle is hustle bro.

#11, so if your partner is not as se.xually active as you, the solution is to go visit ashewos?

thank God you wrote potential on all of them.....

2 Likes

Re: How To Know What Your Boyfriend Will Be As A Husband. Don't Be In Denial! by egopersonified(f): 6:21pm On Aug 05, 2014
Op, oya choose one, which one of these are you?
Re: How To Know What Your Boyfriend Will Be As A Husband. Don't Be In Denial! by SAMBARRY: 6:23pm On Aug 05, 2014
Mr Brown how have you been. Long time. So pleasant to hear from you cheesy
MRbrownJAY: @OP
i disagree with you:

#1, a man that breaks up with a girl to date her girlfriend may be a lot of things but that not the definition of a cheat.
the cheat will have dated BOTH and not drop one to enjoy being with the other.

#2, is there anything wrong with a generous partner that gives willingly?!

#3, if the gal knew the man was stealing but she accepted the gifts then thats because the gal was a thief herself, so they will get along just fine.

#4, why do you assume that everybody must hustle. so you think that anyone with free time (whether rich or poor) should hustle?

#5, the very important question you should ask is the lady here is: if a man grabs her aasss, for example, what does she expectes her man to do?

#6, how can a man be a potential baby daddy, if he says ALL ALONG that he does not like kids?! the foolish person here is the woman who will still force a child on this man.

#7, we are all liars...some of us say tiny white lies like:"i am busy" when they are not, while others say lies like:"you are the daddy", while you aint. the catch is to understand that not all lies are the same value.

#8, and yet, you were the one who said that men should go hustle instead of spending most of the time with women. hustle is hustle bro.

#11, so if your partner is not as se.xually active as you, the solution is to go visit ashewos?

thank God you wrote potential on all of them.....

Re: How To Know What Your Boyfriend Will Be As A Husband. Don't Be In Denial! by bigheart2013(m): 6:30pm On Aug 05, 2014
egopersonified: Op, oya choose one, which one of these are you?

grin grin grin grin grin

Guess na. U never know you may be right grin
Re: How To Know What Your Boyfriend Will Be As A Husband. Don't Be In Denial! by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 05, 2014
Smart girls wil observe these signs, wil jst make mugu of dem, dumped dem n never married dem.
Re: How To Know What Your Boyfriend Will Be As A Husband. Don't Be In Denial! by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 05, 2014
SAMBARRY: Mr Brown how have you been. Long time. So pleasant to hear from you cheesy

i am good bro, for my sanity i have to sometimes stay away from NL. although i have no idea who you are since you are hiding under this new profile. no worries, i can understand that sometimes NL (or NLers) is getting to you too, lol!
Re: How To Know What Your Boyfriend Will Be As A Husband. Don't Be In Denial! by SAMBARRY: 10:25pm On Aug 05, 2014
MRbrownJAY:

i am good bro, for my sanity i have to sometimes stay away from NL. although i have no idea who you are since you are hiding under this new profile. no worries, i can understand that sometimes NL (or NLers) is getting to you too, lol!
sambarry you know VERY WELL cheesy wink
Re: How To Know What Your Boyfriend Will Be As A Husband. Don't Be In Denial! by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 05, 2014
SAMBARRY: sambarry you know VERY WELL cheesy wink

ahahahahahahahaha
Re: How To Know What Your Boyfriend Will Be As A Husband. Don't Be In Denial! by SAMBARRY: 11:36pm On Aug 05, 2014
MRbrownJAY:

ahahahahahahahaha
she's a she though wink cheesy
Re: How To Know What Your Boyfriend Will Be As A Husband. Don't Be In Denial! by Nobody: 11:52pm On Aug 05, 2014
SAMBARRY: she's a she though wink cheesy

the important question is why do you have to hide?
Re: How To Know What Your Boyfriend Will Be As A Husband. Don't Be In Denial! by SAMBARRY: 6:33am On Aug 06, 2014
MRbrownJAY:

the important question is why do you have to hide?
nothing dear wink

(1) (Reply)

Which Month Has The Most Birthdays. / Is Cheating A Spiritual Thing Or A Habit / Is It Wrong To Fart Before Your Partner/spouse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.