Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

My Shippyme Experience - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Shippyme Experience (1156 Views)

Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland / UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] / Review On Www.shippyme.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Shippyme Experience by teedeeone(m): 6:01pm On Aug 05, 2014
I have read some people post stuffs about ShippyMe, a company that offers shipping services to nigeria and i decided to say my view. Shippyme to me as a blogger, and a good one at that, is arguably the best shipping firm. Although my 1st transaction wasn't too smooth, so was my 1st JUMIA transaction, but the second was better and the next was great. I got mails at every point to update me on every issue which was really impressive. When i finally went to pick my package, though the office was full, the customer service was top notch as all customers were attended to well and explanations were offered for some customers who still wanted to show vent even after d mail...Prior to my 1st trial and even till the day I went to their office, I usedd to think that they were fraudsters or were just incompetent. My orientation changed since then, cos i was suprised at how they could still meet up with orders.

Bottomline, shippyme is doing a tremendous job n I just must commend the co-operation among the team in their office. You should give it a try and testify
Re: My Shippyme Experience by Catlanta: 10:50am On Aug 07, 2014
Thanks for the review. Shippyme will continue to provide the best shipping experience possible. We hope to see you again soon. Happy Shipping!
teedeeone: I have read some people post stuffs about ShippyMe, a company that offers shipping services to nigeria and i decided to say my view. Shippyme to me as a blogger, and a good one at that, is arguably the best shipping firm. Although my 1st transaction wasn't too smooth, so was my 1st JUMIA transaction, but the second was better and the next was great. I got mails at every point to update me on every issue which was really impressive. When i finally went to pick my package, though the office was full, the customer service was top notch as all customers were attended to well and explanations were offered for some customers who still wanted to show vent even after d mail...Prior to my 1st trial and even till the day I went to their office, I usedd to think that they were fraudsters or were just incompetent. My orientation changed since then, cos i was suprised at how they could still meet up with orders.

Bottomline, shippyme is doing a tremendous job n I just must commend the co-operation among the team in their office. You should give it a try and testify
Re: My Shippyme Experience by Nobody: 7:07am On Aug 08, 2014
From my own perspective after having used Shippyme several times, Shippyme is a blossoming enterprise. It had its teething problems,most of which were resolved. The company is now better organized and the support staff are competent and responsive.Anytime I place a booking and have any issues, a call or mail usually gets it sorted out promptly. We have to give kudos to the staff and management for having the vision and executing it beautifully.
However, there is always room for improvement. Your customer care lines are usually clobbered during the day. One or two more telephone lines handled by competent and polite personnel during the high traffic hours will go a long way in improving communication between you and customers. I also read some reviews which gave me some shivers. If there are bad eggs in your organization and chain of delivery, please weed them out before they destroy your reputation.
Please keep up the good work and keep on innovating!!!
Re: My Shippyme Experience by tonjeola(m): 7:57pm On Aug 16, 2014
You are all bribed or sponsored to give review, when i used them my experience was bad, every day calls, mail. my items took a month after received before they were uploaded on their site. use them on your own risk.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Shippyme Experience by Nobody: 12:53am On Aug 25, 2014
tonjeola: You are all bribed or sponsored to give review, when i used them my experience was bad, every day calls, mail. my items took a month after received before they were uploaded on their site. use them on your own risk.

I wonder how much they were paid to come here and spill nonsense. My first shipment took almost a month they blamed it on the Naco strike. 2nd took 3 weeks.

The 3rd is almost a month now. Why pay for 8 to 12 days to get a month that's bad. After my 2nd package I was asked to write a review I wrote they were slow as Bleep and take money for 8 days but the girl won't post it. Sadly I don't know any other option I would advise anyone to use them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Shippyme Experience by twinskenny(m): 10:20pm On Aug 26, 2014
cne010:

I wonder how much they were paid to come here and spill nonsense. My first shipment took almost a month they blamed it on the Naco strike. 2nd took 3 weeks.

The 3rd is almost a month now. Why pay for 8 to 12 days to get a month that's bad. After my 2nd package I was asked to write a review I wrote they were slow as Bleep and take money for 8 days but the girl won't post it. Sadly I don't know any other option I would advise anyone to use them.

i think you we are the same mess too....

I am reporting them to authority by friday if they refuse to give me an update regarding my item

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Shippyme Experience by euwajeh(m): 12:16pm On Sep 12, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Please Tell Me All I Need To Know About For-ex Trade. / No Credit Today Come Tomorrow In The Next World / Unilag Trade Fair Exhibition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.