Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,084 members, 7,807,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) (72996 Views)

Buhari, Obama & VP Joe Biden With Nigerian Delegation At The White House (Photo) / What Buhari And US VP Joe Biden Discussed Today at breakfast / Buhari Condoles With Anambra, Joe Biden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by tejpot(m): 7:24pm On Aug 05, 2014
It's quite scarce to see President Goodluck Jonathan in suit and especially without his hat. Some people are doing there job I think

53 Likes

Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by eagleeye2: 7:31pm On Aug 05, 2014
ok ok

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by uch12(f): 7:33pm On Aug 05, 2014
Uncle Jona.. Dat ur smile dat ohh, God bless u and ur family. U look sharp in dat suit!!

110 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 05, 2014
Too timid to open his eyes.

34 Likes

Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by Dapresident(m): 7:35pm On Aug 05, 2014
FTC

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by donphilopus: 7:35pm On Aug 05, 2014
Lol... My President looks good, though he's leaving Aso Rock come 2015!

184 Likes

Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 05, 2014
Everyone who came for the meeting wore corporate wears especially the presidents. He would have been the odd one out if he had wore his native attire.

The suit looks good on him anyway!

54 Likes

Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 05, 2014
I trust the Americans. Ebele will hopefully start using his Brains when he comes back. cool

Na wa woo, that stubborn pot belly though don't wanna go.

8 Likes

Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by Sunofgod(m): 7:45pm On Aug 05, 2014
is that a man utd tie?

Anyway, he should have invested in a 'tailor made' suit rather than one of the shelf.

8 Likes

Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by tejpot(m): 7:46pm On Aug 05, 2014
Ceasar1: I trust the Americans. Ebele will hopefully start using his Brains when he comes back. cool
Ha-ha, that stubborn pot belly though don't wanna go, na wa woo.
Ah ah! That's insult upon pot belly, president Jonathan uses his brain. May be not often.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 05, 2014
He should hang the dark cloak once in while. The cloak probably did as much damage to him as Patience.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by Aidy97(f): 7:48pm On Aug 05, 2014
Jonathan wearing suit? Eheeeen!
Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by faithugo64(f): 7:48pm On Aug 05, 2014
uncle joe kporo suit ooooo,front page biko,a record has been broken!!!!

11 Likes

Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by AkinEgba: 7:51pm On Aug 05, 2014
egift: We told them that the Clownish custom is depressing, they said it is a lie. See how our president is looking sharp and not that his Black Coven of the Claws garment.

You are irredemable. I hope you said the same when your brother Obasanjo was wearing agbada all over the world.

81 Likes

Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by bigtt76(f): 7:52pm On Aug 05, 2014
Joe Baiden to Jonthan - 'You look smart'
Jonathan Response - 'Thank you sir' grin grin grin grin grin grin

I hope he used sanitizer before shaking the US VP shaaaa undecided

19 Likes

Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 05, 2014
berem: Everyone who came for the meeting wore corporate wears especially the presidents. He would have been the odd one out if he had wore his native attire.

Go and sew the curtains you were paid in advance for

48 Likes

Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 05, 2014
donphilopus: Lol... My President looks good, though he's leaving Aso Rock come 2015!

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/1844436/president-jonathan-suit-joe-biden[/img]

Þhat foreign minister head be like tuber of cocoyam cheesy

31 Likes

Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by RockMaxi: 7:59pm On Aug 05, 2014
The front view will be WOW
Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by felifeli: 8:00pm On Aug 05, 2014
Cha ! Bros Jona get hair for head. I bin think say he bald o grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by dozzzybaba: 8:00pm On Aug 05, 2014
And how is this going to resolve the medical doctors strike

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by Blaqsmith(m): 8:00pm On Aug 05, 2014
SEXY GEJ

14 Likes

Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by waternogetenemy: 8:02pm On Aug 05, 2014
Dat is my President. Fresh Air till 2019. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

66 Likes

Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by ibietela2(m): 8:04pm On Aug 05, 2014
berem: Everyone who came for the meeting wore corporate wears especially the presidents. He would have been the odd one out if he had wore his native attire.

Hmmm

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by Blaqsmith(m): 8:05pm On Aug 05, 2014
PvtParts:

Go and sew the curtains you were paid in advance for
go and sew shocked

9 Likes

Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by donphilopus: 8:08pm On Aug 05, 2014
barcanista:

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/1844436/president-jonathan-suit-joe-biden[/img]

Þhat foreign minister head be like tuber of cocoyam cheesy

Lol... No use laugh kill guyz o!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 05, 2014
Cute president

5 Likes

Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 05, 2014
donphilopus:

Lol... No use laugh kill guyz o!
the Senator himself cheesy
Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by Sunnybobo3(m): 8:12pm On Aug 05, 2014
Blaqsmith: go and sew shocked

??

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by jmaine: 8:13pm On Aug 05, 2014
egift: We told them that the Clownish custom is depressing, they said it is a lie. See how our president is looking sharp and not that his Black Coven of the Claws garment.

Wow !! I never knew the Ijaw custom is a clownish one . . .All thanks to E-waste. . . .

21 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Oluremi Tinubu Kneels Down To Greet Muhammad Buhari / Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results And Live Monitoring / President Buhari In His Humble Living Room Today In Daura

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.