Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,000 members, 7,806,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

What Is The Most Painful Thing A Guy/girl Ever Said To You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Most Painful Thing A Guy/girl Ever Said To You (6950 Views)

Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences / The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. / The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Most Painful Thing A Guy/girl Ever Said To You by faithugo64(f): 8:32pm On Aug 05, 2014
what is the most painful thing a guy/girl ever said to you?how did you feel and what was your reaction?

Mine loading..........
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing A Guy/girl Ever Said To You by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 05, 2014
I do not keep bad memories so I honestly do NOT remember anything painful said to me. cool wink smiley

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing A Guy/girl Ever Said To You by faithugo64(f): 8:50pm On Aug 05, 2014
carefreewannabe: I do not keep bad memories so I honestly do NOT remember anything painful said to me. cool wink smiley
wow good for you
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing A Guy/girl Ever Said To You by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 05, 2014
faithugo64: what is the most painful thing a guy/girl ever said to you?how did you feel and what was your reaction?
Mine loading..........

OP? Y dnt u share/list urs first. undecided:/

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing A Guy/girl Ever Said To You by yorex2011: 10:21pm On Aug 05, 2014
Whats ur atm pin?....
Reaction... Go ask ur papa for d needle.. Eranko!! angry

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing A Guy/girl Ever Said To You by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 05, 2014
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing A Guy/girl Ever Said To You by obamartins(m): 11:15pm On Aug 05, 2014
There was this girl i dated, some years back, infact i disvirgined her. we were cool until she relocated to another city, it became a distant relationship. There was a day i called her and a guy picked, so i told him i wanted to speak to the owner of the phone, he asked whom i was, instead of passing the phone to her, after introducing myself to him, he told me to leave her alone that she is his girlfriend, all appeal for him to give her the phone fell of deaf ears. The annoying thing was that she was there listening to our conversation all the while and refused to speak to me. The guy started insulting me, that was when i got angry and told him "youngman, naa me disvirgin the girl way u dey use form, i don finish the butter inside, u naa the empty can u dey screw" and i ended the call. The next thing was her number calling back, i ignored it for a while, then i later picked it, men! all hell went loose, see the same girl that refused to speak to me inquiring from me what i told her bf. I simply told her, i didn't tell him anything. Fast forward, i met her some weeks ago, while we were talking, she reminded me of that incident and told me what i said hurt her till date, i simply apologized and that was it. The thing pain her well well, nonsense! She wan use me play, she no know say i get bad mouth.

21 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing A Guy/girl Ever Said To You by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 05, 2014
I HATE YOU,those 3words pierced my hart

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing A Guy/girl Ever Said To You by jotey(m): 11:40pm On Aug 05, 2014
obamartins: There was this girl i dated, some years back, infact i disvirgined her. we were cool until she relocated to another city, it became a distant relationship. There was a day i called her and a guy picked, so i told him i wanted to speak to the owner of the phone, he asked whom i was, instead of passing the phone to her, after introducing myself to him, he told me to leave her alone that she is his girlfriend, all appeal for him to give her the phone fell of deaf ears. The annoying thing was that she was there listening to our conversation all the while and refused to speak to me. The guy started insulting me, that was when i got angry and told him "youngman, naa me disvirgin the girl way u dey use form, i don finish the butter inside, u naa the empty can u dey screw" and i ended the call. The next thing was her number calling back, i ignored it for a while, then i later picked it, men! all hell went loose, see the same girl that refused to speak to me inquiring from me what i told her bf. I simply told her, i didn't tell him anything. Fast forward, i met her some weeks ago, while we were talking, she reminded me of that incident and told me what i said hurt her till date, i simply apologized and that was it. The thing pain her well well, nonsense! She wan use me play, she no know say i get bad mouth.
lol grin
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing A Guy/girl Ever Said To You by Lorlaahlozz: 11:48pm On Aug 05, 2014
I must have been blind
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing A Guy/girl Ever Said To You by Nobody: 11:59pm On Aug 05, 2014
Stev,u gat grt qualities evry woman wnts in a man,but am nt d one for you...dox words pierced tru my soul...till date,she still regrets dox words she said...ha elder sis did evryfyn for me to woo ha,it never worked...i bone both dia package...i am no dog,wu licks its own vomit...
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing A Guy/girl Ever Said To You by olasmith10(m): 12:01am On Aug 06, 2014
you are the most foolish person in the world..
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing A Guy/girl Ever Said To You by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:06am On Aug 06, 2014
You are too cool,caring and handsome. cant handle u.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing A Guy/girl Ever Said To You by Lorlaahlozz: 12:25am On Aug 06, 2014
LogoDWhiz: You are too cool,caring and handsome. cant handle u.
grin
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing A Guy/girl Ever Said To You by Lorlaahlozz: 12:26am On Aug 06, 2014
olasmith10: you are the most foolish person in the world..
shocked kilode

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing A Guy/girl Ever Said To You by mstik(f): 2:29am On Aug 06, 2014
I say the hurtful things undecided
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing A Guy/girl Ever Said To You by captainnigeria(m): 2:59am On Aug 06, 2014
I see u as a brother.pitfalls of being a nice guy

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing A Guy/girl Ever Said To You by xtervaganza(m): 3:37am On Aug 06, 2014
yorex2011: Whats ur atm pin?....
lol
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing A Guy/girl Ever Said To You by xtervaganza(m): 3:39am On Aug 06, 2014
edozie04: I HATE YOU,those 3words pierced my hart
yeah, Joe Hart
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing A Guy/girl Ever Said To You by xtervaganza(m): 3:40am On Aug 06, 2014
olasmith10: you are the most foolish person in the world..
hahahahaha
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing A Guy/girl Ever Said To You by xtervaganza(m): 3:43am On Aug 06, 2014
Here's mine cheesy

She said “im not having sex this night ”

......brought tears to my eyes

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing A Guy/girl Ever Said To You by faithugo64(f): 5:33am On Aug 06, 2014
xtervaganza: Here's mine cheesy

She said “im not having sex this night ”

......brought tears to my eyes
do u av a raging erection when she said that?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing A Guy/girl Ever Said To You by Nobody: 5:49am On Aug 06, 2014
She looked me from head to toe and said

your dick is too Big

imagine, very arrogantand painful
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing A Guy/girl Ever Said To You by youngds: 5:56am On Aug 06, 2014
" Let be friends and see where d world wuld lead us tu" she held me for good 6month & nothing hapnd, days of my life i cant get bck angry
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing A Guy/girl Ever Said To You by Nobody: 6:27am On Aug 06, 2014
obamartins: There was this girl i dated, some years back, infact i disvirgined her. we were cool until she relocated to another city, it became a distant relationship. There was a day i called her and a guy picked, so i told him i wanted to speak to the owner of the phone, he asked whom i was, instead of passing the phone to her, after introducing myself to him, he told me to leave her alone that she is his girlfriend, all appeal for him to give her the phone fell of deaf ears. The annoying thing was that she was there listening to our conversation all the while and refused to speak to me. The guy started insulting me, that was when i got angry and told him "youngman, naa me disvirgin the girl way u dey use form, i don finish the butter inside, u naa the empty can u dey screw" and i ended the call. The next thing was her number calling back, i ignored it for a while, then i later picked it, men! all hell went loose, see the same girl that refused to speak to me inquiring from me what i told her bf. I simply told her, i didn't tell him anything. Fast forward, i met her some weeks ago, while we were talking, she reminded me of that incident and told me what i said hurt her till date, i simply apologized and that was it. The thing pain her well well, nonsense! She wan use me play, she no know say i get bad mouth.
clap for ur self

now slap urself
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing A Guy/girl Ever Said To You by faithugo64(f): 6:30am On Aug 06, 2014
yorex2011: Whats ur atm pin?....
can't stop laughing oo,she has guts
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing A Guy/girl Ever Said To You by tobiboss(m): 6:54am On Aug 06, 2014
She said "you may act all tough and bad, but deep down, i mean deeeep down, i know there's a nice guy in there, somewhere, too afraid to get hurt by the world" I told her she was crazy, Tobi is not nice

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing A Guy/girl Ever Said To You by faithugo64(f): 7:19am On Aug 06, 2014
captainnigeria: I see u as a brother.pitfalls of being a nice guy
were u friendzoned?
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing A Guy/girl Ever Said To You by LogoDWhiz(m): 8:20am On Aug 06, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: grin

Lol
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing A Guy/girl Ever Said To You by chidekings(m): 8:51am On Aug 06, 2014
youngds: " Let be friends and see where d world wuld lead us tu" she held me for good 6month & nothing hapnd, days of my life i cant get bck angry

she don turn to jesus the good sherpherd
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing A Guy/girl Ever Said To You by xtervaganza(m): 10:19am On Aug 06, 2014
faithugo64: do u av a raging erection when she said that?
lol

I was joking

Lol
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing A Guy/girl Ever Said To You by kingbella: 11:17am On Aug 06, 2014
my ex told me that im too nice and that i deserved an equally nice guy, i was like wtf? u are breaking up with a gal cos shes too nice? anyways i went to his house (when i went to drop the keys after breakup na) turned all the taps on and locked the doors, he was out of town and came back weeks later to a flooded house( thats what happens when u live alone in a compound) murrafucxer came to beg me to take him back, that i was really capable of being crazy. I was "ain't nobody got time fo dat" no time for dysfuncional relationships when im tryna be a grown woman angry

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Told A Girl I Was A Teacher And Got Blocked. / "Soso"by Omah Lay / Ways To Tighten Your Vagina Wall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.