Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter (31809 Views)

Woman Talks About Killing Her Adulterous Husband On Social Media / Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son / Daughter Kills Father For Molesting Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by bigemmmybig(m): 9:02pm On Aug 05, 2014
A man who was badly burned after his wife allegedly set him on fire is
now facing sexxx crime charges involving his 7-year-old stepdaughter.
Police in Washington state said Tatanysha Hedman, 40, doused her
sleeping husband in gasoline before setting him on fire.
Hedman, 40, was arrested and told police she set her husband, Vincent
Phillips, 52, on fire because he hurt her 7-year-old daughter, who is his
stepdaughter. She said she did it because shooting him “was too nice,”
Phillips is hospitalized and faces first-degree child molestation charges.
Hedman remains in jail, facing assault and arson charges.
Wonder why she’s still in jail…she was protecting her child and other children
this alleged paedophile would have molested. Continue …
Footage from a security camera shows Phillips stumble into a Skyway
convenience store screaming “I’m on fire
After the attack on him, Phillips fled their apartment and drove to a Skyway
convenience store screaming “I’m on fire!” Customers looked on as he
dropped to his knees, clearly in agony and begging, “Help me!”
The store clerk called 911 and medics rushed Phillips to Harborview Medical
Center for treatment of severe burns.

www.nollywoodmagazine.com/2014/08/wife-sets-husband-on-fire-for-molesting-her-7-year-old-daughter.html

5 Likes

Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by Kanwulia: 9:08pm On Aug 05, 2014
She should go to jail and rot there for attempted murder and endangering a minor child.
I DO NOT PITY ANY WOMAN WHO CHOOSES TO RE-MARRY with children to raise.

No woman should keep a GOAT IN A BARN FULL OF YAMS!
BILLY GOAT OR NANNY GOAT!!!!

She is TOTALLY to blame!!!!!

ALL THESE BLOKOS-HUNGRY SERIAL 'I WANNO H-ANSWER MRS' FISHERS OF MEN!

Blinking TWAAAAT! kiss

14 Likes

Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by fulanigirl(f): 9:27pm On Aug 05, 2014
Kanwulia: She should go to jail and rot there for attempted murder and endangering a minor child.

BILLY GOAT OR NANNY GOAT!!!!

She is TOTALLY to blame!!!!!

ALL THESE BLOKOS-HUNGRY SERIAL 'I WANNO H-ANSWER MRS' FISHERS OF MEN!

Blinking TWAAAAT! kiss

Since when is it a crime to marry because you have kids? Are insinuating that all men are abusers?

113 Likes

Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 05, 2014
Sick people everywhere.

4 Likes

Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by bigemmmybig(m): 9:36pm On Aug 05, 2014
Chillisauce: Sick people everywhere.

u on point

1 Like

Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by cococandy(f): 9:51pm On Aug 05, 2014
He got served.

Mean woman

6 Likes

Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by beeevan: 9:52pm On Aug 05, 2014
I hope the roasted he goat is dead already undecided.

21 Likes

Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by Abiagirl777(f): 9:59pm On Aug 05, 2014
Lol,de woman is funny,wantd a slow and painful death for him.the kind dat is ideal for BOKO suspects.

Its just dat corruption will mek our govt report dat #1billion was spent on gasoline n lighter in 2014.!
Lol

13 Likes

Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by parismarc: 10:00pm On Aug 05, 2014
Good, serves him right.

9 Likes

Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by Pavore9: 10:07pm On Aug 05, 2014
hmm....messing up a little girl to satisfy what? lt so important mothers keep a close watch on their children, the boy child inclusive because these abusers don't spare them.

9 Likes

Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by Kanwulia: 10:28pm On Aug 05, 2014
fulanigirl:

Since when is it a crime to marry because you have kids? Are insinuating that all men are abusers?

Please, do not take my words OUT OF CONTEXT.
Thanks! kiss
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by SAMBARRY: 10:29pm On Aug 05, 2014
How some people's penis rise for a growing child beats me.the irritating part be say them plenty even here on nl undecided

33 Likes

Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by fulanigirl(f): 10:47pm On Aug 05, 2014
Kanwulia:

Please, do not take my words OUT OF CONTEXT.
Thanks! kiss

I'm sorry if I did but I don't understand what you meant by:

Maybe you should rephrase it because that's what it looks like

54 Likes

Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by Kanwulia: 10:49pm On Aug 05, 2014
fulanigirl:

I'm sorry if I did but I don't understand what you meant by:

Maybe you should rephrase it because that's what it looks like

99% of PEDO-PHILE use marriage as a means to reach young children!
Daft women will NEVER understand that! kiss
You should ONLY RE-MARRY WHEN YOUR YOUNG CHILDREN ARE OUT OF YOUR HOUSE!
Any woman with YOUNG KIDS SHOULD NOT MAKE BLOKOS HER SOLE PRIORITY! kiss
An ITCHY poohsie can only endanger any young child because it does not care WHAT SCRATCHES IT AS LONG AS IT IS SCRATCHED!
Period! kiss

6 Likes

Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by fulanigirl(f): 10:58pm On Aug 05, 2014
Kanwulia:

99% of PEDO-PHILE use marriage as a means to reach young children!
Daft women will NEVER understand that! kiss
You should ONLY RE-MARRY WHEN YOUR YOUNG CHILDREN ARE OUT OF YOUR HOUSE!
Any woman with YOUNG KIDS SHOULD NOT MAKE BLOKOS HER SOLE PRIORITY! kiss
Period! kiss

Now I'm starting to understand you, but I don't feel that way. I completely agree that you child should come first and above anything else. It's not everyone that is bad, you do get good step fathers who would take their stepchild as their own. You can create a beautiful family and a stable environment/ father figure for your child, you should just be very cautious. To say women should never remarry just doesn't sit well with me and I don't think it's fair either.

56 Likes

Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by Kanwulia: 11:07pm On Aug 05, 2014
fulanigirl:

Now I'm starting to understand you, but I don't feel that way. I completely agree that you child should come first and above anything else. It's not everyone that is bad, you do get good step fathers who would take their stepchild as their own. You can create a beautiful family and a stable environment/ father figure for your child, you should just be very cautious. To say women should never remarry just doesn't sit well with me and I don't think it's fair either.

I only gave my opinion o.
You don't have to agree.
There are some risks I will NEVER TAKE. . .AS LONG AS I AM ALIVE!
If I am looking for a 'FATHER-FIGURE'. . .I will choose one of my BROTHERS!
They have daughters and none have been molested. AMEN!!!!

I AM NOT INTO STEP THIS AND STEP THAT BRADY BUNCHES! kiss
I don't believe in COMPLICATING MY LIFE IN THE NAME OF SEARCHING FOR LOVE AND SOUL-MATES! kiss

Just my opinion.
Thank you! kiss

12 Likes

Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by EfemenaXY: 11:10pm On Aug 05, 2014
SAMBARRY: How some people's penis rise for a growing child beats me.the irritating part be say them plenty even here on nl undecided

Hopefully, his injuries would cure him of his paedophilia tendencies. She was right though, shooting him would have been too easy. Too nice.

14 Likes

Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by Kanwulia: 11:16pm On Aug 05, 2014
SAMBARRY: How some people's penis rise for a growing child beats me.the irritating part be say them plenty even here on nl undecided

cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy

Tell me abourrrit.
Were you here some 7 years ago in THIS SAME FAMILY SECTION. . . .
One NL poster(MALE OF COURSE) confessed to 'fingggering' 5 year-old girl. . . .and he enjoyed it? shocked
I think the topic was the most disgusting thing you ever did.
He received such a BACK LASH. . . he had to change his ID sharp-sharp! cheesy
Dem niaaaly killllam! grin
The thread niaaaaaaaaaaally catch fire!!! Kai!!!!

14 Likes

Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by jumzzy448: 11:18pm On Aug 05, 2014
I so much love what she did to him.

Blaaaadddddy paedophile.

4 Likes

Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by SAMBARRY: 11:27pm On Aug 05, 2014
Ewwew what a repulsive swine and he still had the effrontery to boast about it on nl.smh lipsrsealed

may God continue to protect new generation kids from repugnant p@edoph1les undecided
Kanwulia:

Tell me abourrrit.
One NL poster(MALE OF COURSE) confessed to 'fingggering' 5 year-old girl. . . .and he enjoyed it? shocked

1 Like

Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by Kanwulia: 11:36pm On Aug 05, 2014
SAMBARRY: Ewwew what a repulsive swine and he still had the effrontery to boast about it on nl.smh lipsrsealed

may God continue to protect new generation kids from repugnant p@edoph1les undecided

I wish I could say 'AMEN'. . . but I can't.
There are some PSYCHO-ANTHROPOLOGICAL DEVIANTS that will always be part of any society! kiss

1 Like

Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by bigemmmybig(m): 11:39pm On Aug 05, 2014
Kanwulia:

Tell me abourrrit.

chaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii..........i mis dat thread o. i kan only imagine grin
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by SAMBARRY: 11:39pm On Aug 05, 2014
Kanwulia:

I wish I could say 'AMEN'. . . but I can't.
There are some DEVIANTS that will always be part of any society! kiss
that's very sad cry

but how can a mother expose her young kids to a man like that. She couldn't even study him well before exposing her kids to him.o lord Jesus cry

2 Likes

Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by Kanwulia: 11:43pm On Aug 05, 2014
bigemmmybig:

chaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii..........i mis dat thread o. i kan only imagine grin

Those were the days. . . .the real days on NL!
When NL was NL!
Muhehehehehehe

1 Like

Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by damiso(f): 12:18am On Aug 06, 2014
Oloshious somebody..these days maybe cos am now a mother the thought of paedophiles just makes my blood boil angry angry angry Why children?

Poor innocent child now her mum is in jail as well.I hope the poor child is gonna be looked after.Abuse messes up its victims and without proper supervision and care she might be scarred for life.

It is true single mums need to be extra careful with the people they introduce into their children's lives..Unfortunately paedophiles are very crafty and it might be very difficult to detect one in a normal dating scenario.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by Kanwulia: 1:22am On Aug 06, 2014
SAMBARRY: that's very sad cry

but how can a mother expose her young kids to a man like that. She couldn't even study him well before exposing her kids to him.o lord Jesus cry

In the perpetual search for true love. . . .and to be COMPLETE WOMEN, most women would do so by getting RE-MARRIED to PERVS!
They do not mean to, but do so inadvertently.
EVERY PEDO-PHILE THAT GETS CAUGHT. . . . HAS A HISTORY OF CRIMES AGAINST CHILDREN LEFT BEHIND.
It only takes one day for the thief to get caught! kiss

1 Like

Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by Nobody: 4:49am On Aug 06, 2014
Serves the pedo right
tufiakwa!

2 Likes

Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by igbsam(m): 6:09am On Aug 06, 2014
Serves him right......next punishment, castrate him.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by scobaba: 6:13am On Aug 06, 2014
So "Cecilia Ibru"go remarry for abroad shocked

3 Likes

Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by BrAkingNews: 6:14am On Aug 06, 2014
ETT
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by freshness2020: 6:16am On Aug 06, 2014
Chillisauce: Sick people everywhere.

Reta'ded people everywhere!
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by Pool4us(m): 6:16am On Aug 06, 2014
I think d evil spirit was present in der mist dat very time! It's unfair.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Two Kenyan Men Agree To Marry The Same Woman / Living Under Same Roof With Inlaws……how Does It Look Like? / I Love My Girlfriend But My Family Don't Want Us To Marry.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.