Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,874 members, 7,806,501 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

Ebola: Donald Trump Wants US To Stop All Flights From West Africa To The US - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ebola: Donald Trump Wants US To Stop All Flights From West Africa To The US (18776 Views)

Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) / Donald Trump Vows– Will Lock Museveni And Mugabe In Prison If I Become President / 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebola: Donald Trump Wants US To Stop All Flights From West Africa To The US by 9jahubcom(m): 9:24pm On Aug 05, 2014
[img]http://3.bp..com/-wxJ8tiROLCQ/U-E3PNHx-7I/AAAAAAADStI/kcbPKmLaezw/s280/DJT_Headshot_V2.jpg[/img]
[img]http://3.bp..com/-EwhnUJtUCFk/U-E3DUSWbkI/AAAAAAADSsw/WnbnaKlHaOc/s1600/a.png[/img]

How silly is this man? The outspoken billionaire businessman took to Twitter to slam the US govt for allowing flights from West Africa where the Ebola virus is spreading. See more tweets after the cut..

[img]http://4.bp..com/-P_t7ppCq5x4/U-E3DsqZ7KI/AAAAAAADSs8/g1RLxFgSY5k/s1600/c.png[/img]
[img]http://3.bp..com/-hQcF04fqxws/U-E3EJDZ-GI/AAAAAAADSs0/0mFMqjZeuBA/s1600/b.png[/img]

4 Likes

Re: Ebola: Donald Trump Wants US To Stop All Flights From West Africa To The US by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 05, 2014
Thats what u call passion for ur fatherland..
He really cares for his family nd friends life..

33 Likes

Re: Ebola: Donald Trump Wants US To Stop All Flights From West Africa To The US by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 05, 2014
West Africa is Ebola abi? Useless billionaire. May God punish yhu and others alike for generalising this issue. Anyway, God please ease this calamity for us, amen

27 Likes

Re: Ebola: Donald Trump Wants US To Stop All Flights From West Africa To The US by tpia1: 9:34pm On Aug 05, 2014
but what about the african leaders and their entourage who are currently in the US?

10 Likes

Re: Ebola: Donald Trump Wants US To Stop All Flights From West Africa To The US by KOBOJO: 9:35pm On Aug 05, 2014
He preaches the Gospel truth..
Prevention they say is better than cure...

23 Likes

Re: Ebola: Donald Trump Wants US To Stop All Flights From West Africa To The US by BedLam: 9:44pm On Aug 05, 2014
Donald Trash? He makes sense only when he is not talking. A fuccking right wing racist.

54 Likes

Re: Ebola: Donald Trump Wants US To Stop All Flights From West Africa To The US by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 05, 2014
Oh only now we are starting to get upset?

We better wake up fast.

I have been saying for so long that the whole Ebola hysteria is being deliberately generated by the white man to disadvantage and us in some way.

I predicted that we may be denied visas.

They may even degrade our trade with the rest of the world (and stupidly ) we may be panicked into breaking trading relationships with other African countries.

Some perspective:

Rabies is more deadly than Ebola!

Influenza is more contagious than Ebola!

Upto 500,000 die annually from Influenza.

Why are there no hysteria from BBC and CNN about Rabies and Influenza?

Make una shine your eyes well well.

20 Likes

Re: Ebola: Donald Trump Wants US To Stop All Flights From West Africa To The US by atlwireles: 10:42pm On Aug 05, 2014
Don't be upset, the man is right. Nigeria, should have done this from the start. That Liberian medical terrorist would never have come into Nigeria.

33 Likes

Re: Ebola: Donald Trump Wants US To Stop All Flights From West Africa To The US by jumobi1(m): 10:56pm On Aug 05, 2014
What about people who went from west Africa to some other region and then to the US? Every international flight into the US has to be checked.

13 Likes

Re: Ebola: Donald Trump Wants US To Stop All Flights From West Africa To The US by oderemo(m): 10:57pm On Aug 05, 2014
abuayman: West Africa is Ebola abi? Useless billionaire. May God punish yhu and others alike for generalising this issue. Anyway, God please ease this calamity for us, amen
Typical African u r praying to God while he is praying to his common sense.

16 Likes

Re: Ebola: Donald Trump Wants US To Stop All Flights From West Africa To The US by Qelvin(m): 10:58pm On Aug 05, 2014
as much as I dislike this man,I will have to pitch my tents with him on this one...my only problem is the way he ignorantly generalized all West Africans as carriers of the disease.

17 Likes

Re: Ebola: Donald Trump Wants US To Stop All Flights From West Africa To The US by tpia1: 5:02am On Aug 06, 2014
oderemo:
Typical African u r praying to God while he is praying to his common sense.

I'm trying to address this issue in religion section, not having much luck with it.

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Donald Trump Wants US To Stop All Flights From West Africa To The US by Nobody: 5:29am On Aug 06, 2014
Look at this halfwits, didn't you guys want all flights from Liberia stopped?

13 Likes

Re: Ebola: Donald Trump Wants US To Stop All Flights From West Africa To The US by andy24(m): 6:19am On Aug 06, 2014
I expect Dangote to reply him. Foolish billionaire

5 Likes

Re: Ebola: Donald Trump Wants US To Stop All Flights From West Africa To The US by tbagjames(m): 6:20am On Aug 06, 2014
Lets call a spade a spade, he spoke not only the truth but the gospel truth. Nigeria delayed and we are reaping it's consequencies. If not that Nigeria is a country, some nigerians would have advocated that all flights from Lagos to other parts of the countries be stopped.

7 Likes

Re: Ebola: Donald Trump Wants US To Stop All Flights From West Africa To The US by Nobody: 6:20am On Aug 06, 2014
____

2 Likes

Re: Ebola: Donald Trump Wants US To Stop All Flights From West Africa To The US by Kalvan50: 6:20am On Aug 06, 2014
There should be a quarantine of affected areas. If Ebola spreads to other continents, it will be difficult to curb.

9 Likes

Re: Ebola: Donald Trump Wants US To Stop All Flights From West Africa To The US by lilmax(m): 6:20am On Aug 06, 2014
Who be donald trump

3 Likes

Re: Ebola: Donald Trump Wants US To Stop All Flights From West Africa To The US by 9jahubcom(m): 6:21am On Aug 06, 2014
Kalvan50: There should be a quarantine of affected areas. If Ebola spreads to other continents, it will be difficult to curb.
dats d fact..u are on point today

3 Likes

Re: Ebola: Donald Trump Wants US To Stop All Flights From West Africa To The US by Nobody: 6:21am On Aug 06, 2014
__

3 Likes

Re: Ebola: Donald Trump Wants US To Stop All Flights From West Africa To The US by Nobody: 6:22am On Aug 06, 2014
That's quite true

see all this ijebu people commenting, do you think the US are as useless as our govt

now we are living with Ebola in Naija, because of our carelessness!!

9 Likes

Re: Ebola: Donald Trump Wants US To Stop All Flights From West Africa To The US by JUHABACH: 6:22am On Aug 06, 2014
i aint gonna lie. if i were in his position i would most likely say the same thing

9 Likes

Re: Ebola: Donald Trump Wants US To Stop All Flights From West Africa To The US by andy24(m): 6:23am On Aug 06, 2014
BadBoy25: you are a fvcking slowpoke . what's so wrong with what he said ?

Ur fada, ur mama & ur useless generations na slowpoke.

4 Likes

Re: Ebola: Donald Trump Wants US To Stop All Flights From West Africa To The US by Nobody: 6:23am On Aug 06, 2014
_____

2 Likes

Re: Ebola: Donald Trump Wants US To Stop All Flights From West Africa To The US by LMAyedun(m): 6:23am On Aug 06, 2014
BedLam: Donald Trash? He makes sense only when he is not talking. A fuccking right wing racist.
Don't be mad Bro! He is right, he loves his land and his people.
Prevention is still far better than cure.

5 Likes

Re: Ebola: Donald Trump Wants US To Stop All Flights From West Africa To The US by ademega(m): 6:24am On Aug 06, 2014
This man made this statement out of the love he has for his country people. If fire catch person and child , u quench that of urself before that of your child .

4 Likes

Re: Ebola: Donald Trump Wants US To Stop All Flights From West Africa To The US by Youngzedd(m): 6:26am On Aug 06, 2014
The choice is theirs,
Re: Ebola: Donald Trump Wants US To Stop All Flights From West Africa To The US by iyatrustee(f): 6:27am On Aug 06, 2014
Using his own words, You are Fired! angry angry

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Donald Trump Wants US To Stop All Flights From West Africa To The US by Nobody: 6:29am On Aug 06, 2014
____

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Donald Trump Wants US To Stop All Flights From West Africa To The US by pak: 6:31am On Aug 06, 2014
Donald Trump is usually silly......
......but in this case he might not be totally wrong.

If we had done this to flights from Liberia, our current situation might have been avoided.

As a matter of principle, even the home countries with high incidence of the infection should have banned non-essential flights to and fro themselves without waiting for others to reject them.

Note that Mauritius in Africa here has already banned flights from Sierra Leone, Liberia and Guinea

5 Likes

Re: Ebola: Donald Trump Wants US To Stop All Flights From West Africa To The US by Missy89(f): 6:31am On Aug 06, 2014
True dat !

Quarantine West Africa till further notice

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Donald Trump Wants US To Stop All Flights From West Africa To The US by macsika: 6:32am On Aug 06, 2014
No one should blame that Billionaire cos that's the exact same thing Any one with love for his country would do.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Iran’s Guards Pull Top Officers From Syria After Israeli Strikes / North Korean Parents 'Eat Their Children' In Famine-hit State / Facebook Headquarters Evacuated Following Bomb Threat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.