Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

Ebola: Donald Trump Wants US To Stop All Flights From West Africa To The US - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ebola: Donald Trump Wants US To Stop All Flights From West Africa To The US (18777 Views)

Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) / Donald Trump Vows– Will Lock Museveni And Mugabe In Prison If I Become President / 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebola: Donald Trump Wants US To Stop All Flights From West Africa To The US by ElFenomeno1: 8:08am On Aug 06, 2014
I kinda agree with Donald Trump, although he is a bit of a cu*t

Every country should look after their own and protect their interests.

If it helps curb the spread of the dreadful virus, i am in support.

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Donald Trump Wants US To Stop All Flights From West Africa To The US by johndanny(m): 8:10am On Aug 06, 2014
The man (Trump) is right, our government would have stoped all fights from those affected countries, but see now we are regreating it. Prevention they say is better than cure.. Don't be surprise Ghana stoped flights from Nigeria... God help us all!

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Donald Trump Wants US To Stop All Flights From West Africa To The US by Glaxx(m): 8:12am On Aug 06, 2014
I'm in Nigeria. And Trump said the smartest thing to do. Nigerians please think ahead. If we had thought ahead...

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Donald Trump Wants US To Stop All Flights From West Africa To The US by Waspy(m): 8:14am On Aug 06, 2014
davidif:

Why are you hating him for speaking his mind? Na wa o.
No hating Dave..... Everyone knows him for who he is
Re: Ebola: Donald Trump Wants US To Stop All Flights From West Africa To The US by Sibrah: 8:17am On Aug 06, 2014
Toaskarity: Thats what u call passion for ur fatherland..
He really cares for his family nd friends life..
Nigerians will always be Nigerians. Instead of our own Govt to take drastic measures quickly they wait for white man's word. By now a strong procedure should be in place to properly register/check everybody moving into Nigeria just in case they are infected

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Donald Trump Wants US To Stop All Flights From West Africa To The US by ElPhenomenal(m): 8:17am On Aug 06, 2014
ElFenomeno1: I kinda agree with Donald Trump, although he is a bit of a cu*t

Every country should look after their own and protect their interests.

If it helps curb the spread of the dreadful virus, i am in support.
well said bro,nice nick
Re: Ebola: Donald Trump Wants US To Stop All Flights From West Africa To The US by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 06, 2014
No body should blame him.thats the type of things u see in a reckness country.WHO warned Nigeria early on to banned anybody from other west African Countries from visiting the country but our useless govt were busy thinking on strategies to use in embezzling public funds.they careless about our life.now it has gotten to this stage.they re showing concern becox they re afraid of their life and that of their families.

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Donald Trump Wants US To Stop All Flights From West Africa To The US by ElFenomeno1: 8:20am On Aug 06, 2014
Waspy: No hating Dave..... Everyone knows him for who he is

Yes but he is spot on still so take several seats.

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Donald Trump Wants US To Stop All Flights From West Africa To The US by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 06, 2014
Na patriotic citizen be dis ooo....Spread d word n nt d virus folks... Lord, Almight in u we trust,plz protect us all..
Re: Ebola: Donald Trump Wants US To Stop All Flights From West Africa To The US by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 06, 2014
All of una wey dey castigate this man for making the most important suggestion of the century, are goats. Whats wrong with what he said? Obviously, he loves his country. He doesnt want them to live in fear like 9ja is doing now.

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Donald Trump Wants US To Stop All Flights From West Africa To The US by VantagePoint: 8:29am On Aug 06, 2014
Qelvin: as much as I dislike this man,I will have to pitch my tents with him on this one...my only problem is the way he ignorantly generalized all West Africans as carriers of the disease.
At least he restricted it to West Africa.
Most Americans think Africa is a country.

3 Likes

Re: Ebola: Donald Trump Wants US To Stop All Flights From West Africa To The US by hunterden: 8:33am On Aug 06, 2014
oderemo:
Typical African u r praying to God while he is praying to his common sense.

God bless you jare..

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Donald Trump Wants US To Stop All Flights From West Africa To The US by x4gud: 8:34am On Aug 06, 2014
abuayman: West Africa is Ebola abi? Useless billionaire. May God punish yhu and others alike for generalising this issue. Anyway, God please ease this calamity for us, amen
stop being so ridiculous!

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Donald Trump Wants US To Stop All Flights From West Africa To The US by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 8:34am On Aug 06, 2014
safarigirl: He's a mumu, the Liberian man that came into Nigeria came through a flight that had a stop-ove at Lome, it wasn't a direct flight from Liberia.

There's every possibility that I could take a flight from Nigeria to Kenya and then to USA, any way is a way.
na so

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Donald Trump Wants US To Stop All Flights From West Africa To The US by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 8:34am On Aug 06, 2014
BadBoy25: stop all flights from west africa to not only United states but everywhere ,to curb the spread of the disease . you are an idiiot if you do not agree. stvpid africans with imbecilic mentality. what wrong has Donald Trump said ? are you going to say he is racist for that ?
I was pan african when I first got to the forum, but I changed my mind because of your stvpdity. i'll be leaving soon. don't miss me .
snow ape
Re: Ebola: Donald Trump Wants US To Stop All Flights From West Africa To The US by GuyFawkes: 8:38am On Aug 06, 2014
Missy89: True dat !

Quarantine West Africa till further notice

LOL
They might as well cancel all flights into west Africa
Some people are either very ignorant or just choose to be imagine CNN's Erin Burnett highlighting Sierra leone as the epicenter of the outbreak,when it actually is Guinea.
She also highlighted Niger as Nigeria on a map,seriously
Also went on about how David Mckenzie was the ONLY journalist in sierra leone, as in really undecided
Re: Ebola: Donald Trump Wants US To Stop All Flights From West Africa To The US by hunterden: 8:42am On Aug 06, 2014
newacca: His statement wasn't a solution proferring one. It's full of hatred. angry There are so many ways to make such statement without making victims and people of Africa feel guilty.
Na dem get the worst diseases of the world, na dem create most of them, na dem get 'cure' to most of them.

It's until when we keep on researching on our traditional herbs and medicine that we shall be free. Gbogbo oun Toluwa da, daradara ni. Including ewe ati egbo.

sidon look na dog name...mumu..at this age and time you are still worried about what happened 400 yrs ago? remember we sold ourselves.just like our fore fathers,if we keep making the same mistakes they made by blaming each other..NO CHANGE WILL COME TO AFRICA!
Re: Ebola: Donald Trump Wants US To Stop All Flights From West Africa To The US by buJu234: 8:50am On Aug 06, 2014
Why re some black africans/nigerians always thinking like cave men.

Assuming ur country followed same advice that Liberia man wouldn't have brought ebola here

Assuming African govt/OAU set up an effective research team right from the first time ebola was discovered in 1975 by now we would have gotten our own drugs that can cure it....

Lazy people and failures always blame others for their predicaments. ..

I think that former south African white president is right about black Africa inability to govern themselves but only to fight wars do 419 politics and party

2 Likes

Re: Ebola: Donald Trump Wants US To Stop All Flights From West Africa To The US by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 8:51am On Aug 06, 2014
hunterden:

sidon look na dog name...mumu..at this age and time you are still worried about what happened 400 yrs ago? remember we sold ourselves.just like our fore fathers,if we keep making the same mistakes they made by blaming each other..NO CHANGE WILL COME TO AFRICA!
snow ape
Caveman albino
Who sold who , mumu
Re: Ebola: Donald Trump Wants US To Stop All Flights From West Africa To The US by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 8:54am On Aug 06, 2014
buJu234: Why re some black africans/nigerians always thinking like cave men.

Assuming ur country followed same advice that Liberia man wouldn't have brought ebola here

Assuming African govt/OAU set up an effective research team right from the first time ebola was discovered in 1975 by now we would have gotten our own drugs that can cure it....

I think that former south African white president is right about black Africa inability to govern themselves but only to fight wars do 419 politics and party

Tell me More about how is was right To Say you are a monkey and an inferior creature...yeah im eager To hear from you,so prior To pigs invaders, africans/south africans were not governing themselves..id10t
Re: Ebola: Donald Trump Wants US To Stop All Flights From West Africa To The US by newacca: 8:55am On Aug 06, 2014
hunterden:

So Wetin una don do for ur side than to call your uncle Mumu? grin All these Omo mummies sef no get sense how to interact for e-forum.
Anyway, my call be say make we sef work hand in hand to find solution to our own problem. Dem Oyinbo get dem problem and we get our own. Make we work together and go back to our tradition.
Re: Ebola: Donald Trump Wants US To Stop All Flights From West Africa To The US by frainc(m): 8:58am On Aug 06, 2014
diarra94: the only thing fukking africans are good at is complaining and laying blames. for fukk sake, with the kind of unhygienic environments and conditions you guys are living in, it is only a matter of time before fatal diseases strike. south east asian countries were faced with the swine flu virus, they did all things possible to isolate the infected and ensure a very small number of fatalities. but the fukking black man always thinks he is disadvantaged.
egbemi ke
See this original kpako boy way wan to dey form "phukkin phukkin' for nairaland
Hmmmmm
Re: Ebola: Donald Trump Wants US To Stop All Flights From West Africa To The US by kunlesehan(m): 9:04am On Aug 06, 2014
abuayman: West Africa is Ebola abi? Useless billionaire. May God punish yhu and others alike for generalising this issue. Anyway, God please ease this calamity for us, amen
amen
Re: Ebola: Donald Trump Wants US To Stop All Flights From West Africa To The US by kunlesehan(m): 9:06am On Aug 06, 2014
BedLam: Donald Trash? He makes sense only when he is not talking. A fuccking right wing racist.
lol
Donald Dumps
Re: Ebola: Donald Trump Wants US To Stop All Flights From West Africa To The US by cirmuell(m): 9:12am On Aug 06, 2014
The man is right, what y'all furious about? This Sawyer case would'nt have happened if our clueless leader has done something since FEBRUARY. Spot on Donald. angry

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Donald Trump Wants US To Stop All Flights From West Africa To The US by vonn(f): 9:13am On Aug 06, 2014
Ban flights....yes.
But then don't leave us to infect ourselves and die.
Pharmaceuticals in US should work tirelessly to find cure for administration too, since its obvious Africa is slow.

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Donald Trump Wants US To Stop All Flights From West Africa To The US by cirmuell(m): 9:19am On Aug 06, 2014
buJu234: Why re some black africans/nigerians always thinking like cave men.

1976 is too far away, this ish resurfaced in FEBRUARY this years...but our dumb leader were busy with blame games and looting than take appropriate measures. Anybody that fault that man is a total fool.

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Donald Trump Wants US To Stop All Flights From West Africa To The US by wiringdpt(m): 9:29am On Aug 06, 2014
You should see his fb page, the guy is a old fool and a racist....He's lucky his father left him a fortune that stupid slowpoke figure his hair
Re: Ebola: Donald Trump Wants US To Stop All Flights From West Africa To The US by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 9:31am On Aug 06, 2014
vonn: Ban flights....yes.
But then don't leave us to infect ourselves and die.
Pharmaceuticals in US should work tirelessly to find cure for administration too, since its obvious Africa is slow.

I guess in your village , serums and vaccines grow on trees right?
Since we are slow, why are your fast masters Yet To find any cure? Mumu
Re: Ebola: Donald Trump Wants US To Stop All Flights From West Africa To The US by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 06, 2014
Toaskarity: Thats what u call passion for ur fatherland..
He really cares for his family nd friends life..
What are you saying?
Re: Ebola: Donald Trump Wants US To Stop All Flights From West Africa To The US by secondi1987: 9:47am On Aug 06, 2014
Am even saying anybody leaving Lagos to any part of the country should be quarantine. Lagos should be avoided totally for now.
Re: Ebola: Donald Trump Wants US To Stop All Flights From West Africa To The US by DonaldTrump(m): 10:07am On Aug 06, 2014
Drastic Situations,Requires Drastic Measures,but there are a few skeptics.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Facebook Headquarters Evacuated Following Bomb Threat / Iran’s Guards Pull Top Officers From Syria After Israeli Strikes / North Korean Parents 'Eat Their Children' In Famine-hit State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.