Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,560 members, 7,801,583 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

"The DEAD MAN WHO Could Love AGAIN" - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / "The DEAD MAN WHO Could Love AGAIN" (2138 Views)

AMIDST THE DEAD / THE LIVING, THE DEAD, THE MYSTERY (tale of a suicide journey) / Dead Man Talking. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The DEAD MAN WHO Could Love AGAIN" by Quatermaine: 9:24pm On Aug 07, 2014

Following sir.. please continue.

Re: "The DEAD MAN WHO Could Love AGAIN" by Quatermaine: 9:31pm On Aug 07, 2014
texanomaly:

You have enough followers. My appraisal will not be missed. Good luck.

I bet you are the number one follower..

Re: "The DEAD MAN WHO Could Love AGAIN" by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 07, 2014
Quatermaine:
Following sir.. please continue.

Hey Buddy! Thanks a gazillion times for your proposed interest in this story. I'm really elated. Really, I'm glad I have a few minds following the story - BUT, I kinda discussed this with my inner demons and angels, and I thought it might be best if I quit the story altogether.

I'm planning on rolling out a new story, one without anti-heroes (stories about bad guys). This new one's gonna be a love story... Don't you think that'd be better? smiley
Re: "The DEAD MAN WHO Could Love AGAIN" by Quatermaine: 9:54pm On Aug 07, 2014
TheWisest:

Hey Buddy! Thanks a gazillion times for your proposed interest in this story. I'm really elated. Really, I'm glad I have a few minds following the story - BUT, I kinda discussed this with my inner demons and angels, and I thought it might be best if I quit the story altogether.

I'm planning on rolling out a new story, one without anti-heroes (stories about bad guys). This new one's gonna be a love story... Don't you think that'd be better? smiley

cry pls continue..

You want followers, I can help with that...

Re: "The DEAD MAN WHO Could Love AGAIN" by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 07, 2014
Quatermaine:
cry pls continue..

You want followers, I can help with that...

Hahaha... no dear bro. I'm NOT looking for followers. I was just experimenting. Let me promise you... Put up your email address here and I'll do my best to mail you the rest of the story, ok? smiley
Re: "The DEAD MAN WHO Could Love AGAIN" by Quatermaine: 11:23pm On Aug 07, 2014
TheWisest:

Hahaha... no dear bro. I'm NOT looking for followers. I was just experimenting. Let me promise you... Put up your email address here and I'll do my best to mail you the rest of the story, ok? smiley

I think I like that..

Thanks..

Re: "The DEAD MAN WHO Could Love AGAIN" by Nobody: 12:11am On Aug 08, 2014
Quatermaine:

Please when you quote erase my email. Thanks..

You can delete your email now... Just modify your earlier post. Thanks a lot again for all the support smiley
Re: "The DEAD MAN WHO Could Love AGAIN" by Quatermaine: 12:44am On Aug 08, 2014
TheWisest:

You can delete your email now... Just modify your earlier post. Thanks a lot again for all the support smiley

You're welcome bro.

Re: "The DEAD MAN WHO Could Love AGAIN" by SugaryBelle(f): 2:52pm On Aug 08, 2014
Where is the effing update? undecided
Re: "The DEAD MAN WHO Could Love AGAIN" by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 08, 2014
SugaryBelle: Where is the effing update? undecided

Sorry belle. Decided to discontinue the antihero story. Have gotten a lot of negative reactions so far. smiley
Re: "The DEAD MAN WHO Could Love AGAIN" by Quatermaine: 6:33pm On Aug 08, 2014

Thewisest.. Please have you sent it?

Re: "The DEAD MAN WHO Could Love AGAIN" by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 08, 2014
Quatermaine:
Thewisest.. Please have you sent it?

Bro, I still have that in mind. Working on so much. Will send it buddy. Peace out smiley
Re: "The DEAD MAN WHO Could Love AGAIN" by Quatermaine: 6:44pm On Aug 08, 2014
TheWisest:

Bro, I still have that in mind. Working on so much. Will send it buddy. Peace out smiley

Thanks.. exercising patience..

Re: "The DEAD MAN WHO Could Love AGAIN" by LarrySun(m): 8:20pm On Aug 08, 2014
Nice work. It should be continued.

I want some more gory details. And some slews of pellets flying in the air.
Re: "The DEAD MAN WHO Could Love AGAIN" by SugaryBelle(f): 8:24pm On Aug 08, 2014
TheWisest:

Sorry belle. Decided to discontinue the antihero story. Have gotten a lot of negative reactions so far. smiley

hmm! That doesn't make sence,every antihero story that has been written has also been read by someone.
Ok
Bye.
Re: "The DEAD MAN WHO Could Love AGAIN" by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 08, 2014
SugaryBelle:
hmm! That doesn't make sence,every antihero story that has been written has also been read by someone.
Ok
Bye.

Easy belle... I'm sorry for hurting your feelings. The barrage on me from social media, especially about the character of Oliver and what he did in the beginning of the story got me worried. Oliver's not such a devil... yes, he's a devil but one trying to find the angel in him somewhere. Just gimme some time to revisit the decision to reopen the file. Ok? Thanks belle.
Re: "The DEAD MAN WHO Could Love AGAIN" by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 08, 2014
LarrySun: Nice work. It should be continued.

I want some more gory details. And some slews of pellets flying in the air.

Big brother Larry!!! Nice to see you around. Um, I'm working on resuming soon... I will
Re: "The DEAD MAN WHO Could Love AGAIN" by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 08, 2014
Quatermaine:
Thanks.. exercising patience..

Seems the story's going to continue... I think I can risk finishing the story now smiley
Re: "The DEAD MAN WHO Could Love AGAIN" by Quatermaine: 11:53pm On Aug 08, 2014
TheWisest:

Seems the story's going to continue... I think I can risk finishing the story now smiley
smiley
Re: "The DEAD MAN WHO Could Love AGAIN" by Fatalveli(m): 9:37am On Aug 09, 2014
Even if I'm with 357 bitches, I won't snitch a page in dis story....

1 Like

Re: "The DEAD MAN WHO Could Love AGAIN" by joywendy(f): 2:46am On Aug 10, 2014
Thewisest sorry am just getting your mention after all this while.

This is a really nice story, i think you should continue there are worse books with violence like domestic violence,child abuse,discrimination and the rest and they still sell.

so what stops you?

1 Like

Re: "The DEAD MAN WHO Could Love AGAIN" by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 10, 2014
joywendy: Thewisest sorry am just getting your mention after all this while.

This is a really nice story, i think you should continue there are worse books with violence like domestic violence,child abuse,discrimination and the rest and they still sell.

so what stops you?

I'm on it Joy... Really nice to hear from you smiley

1 Like

Re: "The DEAD MAN WHO Could Love AGAIN" by joywendy(f): 5:27pm On Aug 11, 2014
TheWisest:

I'm on it Joy... Really nice to hear from you smiley
That's good,it's my pleasure smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Unborn Grave - Dyoungstar / The Mafia: The First 100 Years / The Chicken Chasers By Chukwuemeka Ike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.