Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

Please Is Their Anyway I Can Do Jazz To Spiritually Slap Someone To Death - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Is Their Anyway I Can Do Jazz To Spiritually Slap Someone To Death (775 Views)

I Need Jazz To Attract Customers. / Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages??? / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Is Their Anyway I Can Do Jazz To Spiritually Slap Someone To Death by slinkman(m): 12:38am On Aug 06, 2014
hello, please is their any witch, wizard or traditional charm doctor here on nairaland? i want to do a charm so i can be able to slap individuals to death without being there. just by mere thinking of the person. i was pushed to this by this st.up.id thread and thread owner
https://www.nairaland.com/1843849/etisalat-rewarded-me-2gb-twice

ediots like this should be dead. i am ready to sell my soul to achieve this, i won't rest till that wicked phair, has a life negetive trauma angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Please Is Their Anyway I Can Do Jazz To Spiritually Slap Someone To Death by neutrotoba(m): 12:45am On Aug 06, 2014
Calm down bro grin
Re: Please Is Their Anyway I Can Do Jazz To Spiritually Slap Someone To Death by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:49am On Aug 06, 2014
Hm!
I ll asume you are joking.
You never know the powers & forces of the dark realm!
Your soul is like Okrika (BK) to them.
They ll want more than a sufferhead soul to grant you your wishes...
Last Bullet
Do you really need spiritual powers to do e-slap

1 Like

Re: Please Is Their Anyway I Can Do Jazz To Spiritually Slap Someone To Death by Nobody: 12:54am On Aug 06, 2014
grin grin this is indeed serious.. bro easy, e never reach tht level na......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Is Their Anyway I Can Do Jazz To Spiritually Slap Someone To Death by ggrin(f): 1:01am On Aug 06, 2014
Orisirisiundecided
Re: Please Is Their Anyway I Can Do Jazz To Spiritually Slap Someone To Death by mstik(f): 2:00am On Aug 06, 2014
there's a baba in my backyard dat does dis kind of thing undecided
Re: Please Is Their Anyway I Can Do Jazz To Spiritually Slap Someone To Death by kultimate009: 3:19am On Aug 06, 2014
Do u knw u av no power over what pops into ur mind? And u want 'jazz' to kill everybody you think of? God help U
Re: Please Is Their Anyway I Can Do Jazz To Spiritually Slap Someone To Death by Nobody: 7:20am On Aug 06, 2014
*falls 4rm bed*lmao!!!

Take it easy oo
Re: Please Is Their Anyway I Can Do Jazz To Spiritually Slap Someone To Death by AbuMikey(m): 8:05am On Aug 06, 2014
Oh My Days shocked gringrin
Re: Please Is Their Anyway I Can Do Jazz To Spiritually Slap Someone To Death by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 06, 2014
Op call this number 08077334461

Thank me latersmiley
Re: Please Is Their Anyway I Can Do Jazz To Spiritually Slap Someone To Death by McWhillion(m): 8:52am On Aug 06, 2014
Harbosede02: *falls 4rm bed*lmao!!!

Take it easy oo
At the rate you keep falling from your bed everyday, you might break a leg soon.

1 Like

Re: Please Is Their Anyway I Can Do Jazz To Spiritually Slap Someone To Death by marcjoe(m): 9:32am On Aug 06, 2014
grin grin grin shocked grin grin grin
Re: Please Is Their Anyway I Can Do Jazz To Spiritually Slap Someone To Death by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 06, 2014
McWhillion:
At the rate you keep falling from your bed everyday, you might break a leg soon.
tnx 4 d.......

Wah sud i even call it??
Re: Please Is Their Anyway I Can Do Jazz To Spiritually Slap Someone To Death by McWhillion(m): 10:03am On Aug 06, 2014
Harbosede02: tnx 4 d.......

Wah sud i even call it??
concern.
Re: Please Is Their Anyway I Can Do Jazz To Spiritually Slap Someone To Death by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 06, 2014
McWhillion:
concern.
oh yea!!
Re: Please Is Their Anyway I Can Do Jazz To Spiritually Slap Someone To Death by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 06, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

CNN VERSUS PNN....PRT 5..(the Supernatural Is Natural) / Programme Of RCCG 2014 Annual Holy Ghost Congress » The Great Shepherd / Mother Is The Precious Gift From Allah. No One Can Take

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.