Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,393 members, 7,808,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

Will You Allow Your Husband To Bring A House Help Like This Into Your Home? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Will You Allow Your Husband To Bring A House Help Like This Into Your Home? (13562 Views)

Is It Polite For Husband To Seek Wife's Approval On This? / This Is What My House Help Did To Me / Will You Allow Your Wife Use intimacy gadgets When You Are Away? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Allow Your Husband To Bring A House Help Like This Into Your Home? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 07, 2014
This is the 4th time I have scrolled back to check the picture. This will surely catch your attention everytime she's around you, especially when she turns her back at you while going to the kitchen/room.

You go just dey look the exhibit, dey wonder, and the exhibit sef go dey wink at you as e dey shake. grin

2 Likes

Re: Will You Allow Your Husband To Bring A House Help Like This Into Your Home? by foxgiovani(m): 9:18am On Aug 08, 2014
onirugbon1: This is the 4th time I have scrolled back to check the picture. This will surely catch your attention everytime she's around you, especially when she turns her back at you while going to the kitchen/room.

You go just dey look the exhibit, dey wonder, and the exhibit sef go dey wink at you as e dey shake. grin
Lol
Re: Will You Allow Your Husband To Bring A House Help Like This Into Your Home? by Godmystrength: 9:40am On Aug 08, 2014
youngalex: I wiLl speak for myself..the very moment my wife asked her to stay as a househelp i will leave both of them..maka why
I have very high affinity for big ass so i can't stay with her even for one day, Am not promiscous but i can't tempt myself.
Not all big ass is unclean it depends on the person's hygiene habit
grin grin grin What if you have a boss/colleague with a big ass and she has to pass in front of your table multiple times per day??

1 Like

Re: Will You Allow Your Husband To Bring A House Help Like This Into Your Home? by Godmystrength: 9:41am On Aug 08, 2014
onirugbon1: This is the 4th time I have scrolled back to check the picture. This will surely catch your attention everytime she's around you, especially when she turns her back at you while going to the kitchen/room.

Looking at the exhibit might even be embarrassing to you o. It will be embarrassing to keep staring.

1 Like

Re: Will You Allow Your Husband To Bring A House Help Like This Into Your Home? by foxgiovani(m): 10:08am On Aug 08, 2014
Godmystrength: grin grin grin What if you have a boss/colleague with a big ass and she has to pass in front of your table multiple times per day??
He will resign and quit the job. Lol
Re: Will You Allow Your Husband To Bring A House Help Like This Into Your Home? by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 08, 2014
If he should i would just say honey i forgot to tel u i jst quit my job 2day to b a full time house wife so there's no need for a maid.

1 Like

Re: Will You Allow Your Husband To Bring A House Help Like This Into Your Home? by Godmystrength: 11:27am On Aug 08, 2014
foxgiovani: He will resign and quit the job. Lol
Lol....... grin grin grin
Re: Will You Allow Your Husband To Bring A House Help Like This Into Your Home? by Godmystrength: 11:37am On Aug 08, 2014
Ciela: If he should i would just say honey i forgot to tel u i jst quit my job 2day to b a full time house wife so there's no need for a maid.
cheesy cheesy cheesy good wife. Lol

1 Like

Re: Will You Allow Your Husband To Bring A House Help Like This Into Your Home? by foxgiovani(m): 3:00pm On Aug 08, 2014
Ciela: If he should i would just say honey i forgot to tel u i jst quit my job 2day to b a full time house wife so there's no need for a maid.
Lol
Re: Will You Allow Your Husband To Bring A House Help Like This Into Your Home? by foxgiovani(m): 6:29pm On Aug 08, 2014
Noooh, I want you to continue with the job. Let her be assisting you with domestic work.
Re: Will You Allow Your Husband To Bring A House Help Like This Into Your Home? by tpia1: 6:39pm On Aug 08, 2014
So what is her actual husband supposed to say?

I'm quite sure majority of the men talking here, would be looking for excuses to cheat if they were actually married to the lady in the photo.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Allow Your Husband To Bring A House Help Like This Into Your Home? by foxgiovani(m): 7:19pm On Aug 08, 2014
tpia1: So what is her actual husband supposed to say?

I'm quite sure majority of the men talking here, would be looking for excuses to cheat if they were actually married to the lady in the photo.
They may probably feel tempted with such person around. They may not approve of it.
Re: Will You Allow Your Husband To Bring A House Help Like This Into Your Home? by tpia1: 7:24pm On Aug 08, 2014
foxgiovani: They may probably feel tempted with such person around. They may not approve of it.

I mean if the men were actually married to the lady in the picture ( with the big butt, just clarifying things), I'm sure they'd be looking for various excuses to cheat.
Re: Will You Allow Your Husband To Bring A House Help Like This Into Your Home? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 08, 2014
Godmystrength: cheesy cheesy cheesy good wife. Lol
Abi. I would protect my home in such a situation o.
Re: Will You Allow Your Husband To Bring A House Help Like This Into Your Home? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 08, 2014
foxgiovani: Noooh, I want you to continue with the job. Let her be assisting you with domestic work.
Haba, u knw i cant do that. Nd dat my boss is a very wicked man he wud neva take me back. Nd besides ur mum made me promise to quit my job nd i cant brk my promise too.
Re: Will You Allow Your Husband To Bring A House Help Like This Into Your Home? by foxgiovani(m): 9:18am On Aug 09, 2014
Ciela:
Abi. I would protect my home in such a situation o.
Lol
Re: Will You Allow Your Husband To Bring A House Help Like This Into Your Home? by Agrika: 9:36am On Aug 09, 2014
Wetin dey there...my own big pass her own
Re: Will You Allow Your Husband To Bring A House Help Like This Into Your Home? by foxgiovani(m): 10:05am On Aug 09, 2014
Agrika: Wetin dey there...my own big pass her own
Post for us to see. Seeing is believing!
Re: Will You Allow Your Husband To Bring A House Help Like This Into Your Home? by Agrika: 10:41am On Aug 09, 2014
foxgiovani: Post for us to see. Seeing is believing!
Been trying to...the size of the pic is too big..lol
Re: Will You Allow Your Husband To Bring A House Help Like This Into Your Home? by shizzle11(m): 10:46am On Aug 09, 2014
[don't start what you cannot Finnish. nuff said!
Re: Will You Allow Your Husband To Bring A House Help Like This Into Your Home? by shizzle11(m): 10:50am On Aug 09, 2014
Agrika:
Been trying to...the size of the pic is too big..lol
your yansh big, your picture big....everything big....chai... this lie ure sharing.......
Re: Will You Allow Your Husband To Bring A House Help Like This Into Your Home? by Agrika: 10:54am On Aug 09, 2014
shizzle11:
your yansh big, your picture big....everything big....chai... this lie ure sharing.......
Dia ris Amaaaaddiiiiiiooohaaaa...,oooo
Re: Will You Allow Your Husband To Bring A House Help Like This Into Your Home? by foxgiovani(m): 12:06pm On Aug 09, 2014
Agrika:
Dia ris Amaaaaddiiiiiiooohaaaa...,oooo

Lol
Re: Will You Allow Your Husband To Bring A House Help Like This Into Your Home? by Bosch10(m): 11:25pm On Feb 09, 2015
parismarc:
Please lets stop promoting Nigerian men as being sex starved and promiscous. Not all men think with their dicks. When you tell a people over and over that they have no self control, they tend to believe you and act that way.

Yes, i can employ a househelp like this because my husband is disciplined. I have a 19 year old nurse for my daughters who has nice curves and i dont feel threatened. Yes, it's good to avoid temptations but for how long can you shield your husband if he is a randy he goat? why would a man, the head of a family lower himself to sleep with a maid? Is that all he thinks about?

My dad had so many ladies staying with him (relatives from his side and mum's side) and not for one day did i hear about anyone being molested.

Please lets give our men some credit.Haba!.
true talk
Re: Will You Allow Your Husband To Bring A House Help Like This Into Your Home? by Shiningmama(f): 3:17am On Feb 12, 2015
Hmmmm! Knowing the kind of man I married, no no for me.
Re: Will You Allow Your Husband To Bring A House Help Like This Into Your Home? by 1miccza: 8:48pm On Feb 22, 2015
grin grin i would personlly negotiate and disturb until this house help gets the job *smacking ma lips* "taaassTtyy"
Re: Will You Allow Your Husband To Bring A House Help Like This Into Your Home? by favourson(m): 10:23am On Feb 24, 2015
NoPE
Re: Will You Allow Your Husband To Bring A House Help Like This Into Your Home? by enomakos(m): 3:59pm On Feb 24, 2015
chisos see ukwu

my wife will be bringing favour,blessing and mercy into my home if she employed this type
Re: Will You Allow Your Husband To Bring A House Help Like This Into Your Home? by foxgiovani(m): 5:18pm On Mar 18, 2015
Agrika:
Wetin dey there...my own big pass her own
na true
Re: Will You Allow Your Husband To Bring A House Help Like This Into Your Home? by foxgiovani(m): 8:58am On May 24, 2015
Dreal1247:
Na boil catch this one abi na wetin i dey see?
Lol
Re: Will You Allow Your Husband To Bring A House Help Like This Into Your Home? by Georgioamani(m): 9:46am On Jul 15, 2015
Dis 1 don pass house help oh!! Na house manager be dis 1.... Chai!! IKELEPE ON D FLOOR!!!
Re: Will You Allow Your Husband To Bring A House Help Like This Into Your Home? by tiredface: 11:07am On Jul 15, 2015
YAKK

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why So Much Hatred Between Step Siblings? / Marriage: Is It Worth It? / Five Things You Did As A Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.