Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

Dangote, Blackstone To Invest N825bn (~$5billion) In Power - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote, Blackstone To Invest N825bn (~$5billion) In Power (15693 Views)

Dangote All Smiles Over His $600 Million Dangote Cement Plant In Ethiopia (photo / Dangote And Blackstone To Invest N825bn In Power / Dangote To Invest $7Bn In Power & Petrochemicals In Nigeria In 3 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote, Blackstone To Invest N825bn (~$5billion) In Power by mazeltov(m): 8:26am On Aug 06, 2014
grin d project cnt be implemented without my signature!! believe it or not!!!! and mind u, if i vex i no go sign the cheque grin
Re: Dangote, Blackstone To Invest N825bn (~$5billion) In Power by justi4jesu(f): 8:26am On Aug 06, 2014
uzo200: na so na, but trust Naija, nothing good last's for long

We dey watch them and the money for 3D cool
Re: Dangote, Blackstone To Invest N825bn (~$5billion) In Power by Youpele52: 8:28am On Aug 06, 2014
Wise men invest more than spend
While the fools spend more.
Re: Dangote, Blackstone To Invest N825bn (~$5billion) In Power by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 06, 2014
Dangote dey vex ooo

1 Like

Re: Dangote, Blackstone To Invest N825bn (~$5billion) In Power by Yinkagbo(m): 8:31am On Aug 06, 2014
kennaustine: Yet GEJ is not working, according to die-hard propangadist of the Aggrieved Peoples Congress. So what is attracting investors? Economist will tell you its good economic space. Just like the privatization and deregulation of the telecoms sector in 2002, the power sector in Nigeria will experience a great turnaround IN A MATTER OF TIME. GEJ has laid the foundation. It is necessary to return him in 2015 so those Asiwaju Puppets Crew will not take the glory on another mans effort. GEJ till but no further than 2019. grin grin grin

What's e saying?

1 Like

Re: Dangote, Blackstone To Invest N825bn (~$5billion) In Power by BlackBaron: 8:33am On Aug 06, 2014
Greater sums has been spent to no avail... Let's see how this JV would pan out.

All the best to them.
Re: Dangote, Blackstone To Invest N825bn (~$5billion) In Power by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 06, 2014
Eyop: Dangote wants to take over Nigeria undecided
Dangote and darkness taking over Nigeria. Take ur pick

1 Like

Re: Dangote, Blackstone To Invest N825bn (~$5billion) In Power by anonimi: 8:34am On Aug 06, 2014
Another testimony of the good socio-economic policies of the Jonathan/Sambo administration as it draws into our country substantial investments into the real sectors of power, manufacturing, agriculture, agro-allied industries etc.

We shall overcome and the gates of Boko hell shall not prevail against us- Amin, Amen, Ase!

[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhnPVP23rzo][/url]

1 Like

Re: Dangote, Blackstone To Invest N825bn (~$5billion) In Power by PrinxArthur1(m): 8:36am On Aug 06, 2014
chei Dangote's net worth will reach $60billion by 2020
Re: Dangote, Blackstone To Invest N825bn (~$5billion) In Power by talk2cj08(m): 8:37am On Aug 06, 2014
liquidsnake: That other man in suit looks so shabby. Looks too large for him.

If he is the ceo of Blackstone then this project has already failed o.

grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy Isi monkey
Re: Dangote, Blackstone To Invest N825bn (~$5billion) In Power by slimfit1(m): 8:47am On Aug 06, 2014
His office does not look like the office of a ceo anyways. This man is a genius and it is a good thing he is investing in Nigeria and just keeping money in a foreign land we should sell NNPC to him Yar rah dua was very stupid to withdraw the sale of NNPC to that man.

1 Like

Re: Dangote, Blackstone To Invest N825bn (~$5billion) In Power by GeneralShepherd(m): 8:53am On Aug 06, 2014
ogaju007:

Hmmn what has GEJ got to do with private investors? Africa is a big land of oppurtunity for investors and trust me , they will get their money back.. The cost will be passed on to consumers (It is not free) so expect a hike in power price but be certain to get what you pay for.

If government policies aren't favourable, nobody will invest

1 Like

Re: Dangote, Blackstone To Invest N825bn (~$5billion) In Power by philip0906(m): 8:57am On Aug 06, 2014
GeneralShepherd:

If government policies aren't favourable, nobody will invest
Stop making a fool of yourself. If you read that post carefully, you would see the investment is not going to be in nigeria alone, but "sub saharan africa". Is Gej the "president" of sub saharan africa?

2 Likes

Re: Dangote, Blackstone To Invest N825bn (~$5billion) In Power by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 06, 2014
They say Africa is burning and they are still 'investing'. So, who is fooling who
Re: Dangote, Blackstone To Invest N825bn (~$5billion) In Power by Nobody: 8:59am On Aug 06, 2014
Those hating on Dangote can go and suck a DICK.
Re: Dangote, Blackstone To Invest N825bn (~$5billion) In Power by Bigzig(m): 8:59am On Aug 06, 2014
What a nice move..
Re: Dangote, Blackstone To Invest N825bn (~$5billion) In Power by Itoroetti(m): 9:04am On Aug 06, 2014
kennaustine: Asiwaju Puppets Crew will not take the glory on another mans effort. GEJ till but no further than 2019. grin grin grin

make i laff remain for august 9 when Asiwaju puppet crew will shade more tears
Re: Dangote, Blackstone To Invest N825bn (~$5billion) In Power by Ahmeduana(m): 9:15am On Aug 06, 2014
Horlawoomey: ... Tah, this is not part of the national cake, the cake is privately owned and it will be well guided.
PEOPLE COMMENTS SHOWS DAT DEY ARE TOTALY IGNORANT OF WAT DEY ARE COMMENTIN ABOUT,DON'T KNW WEN PRIVA8 MONEY BCMS GOVT
Re: Dangote, Blackstone To Invest N825bn (~$5billion) In Power by Eberex(m): 9:19am On Aug 06, 2014
If he is not ready to supervise the project personally then I will suggest he use the money else where. Because it would still be the same old story of embezzlement.
Re: Dangote, Blackstone To Invest N825bn (~$5billion) In Power by nerodenero: 9:22am On Aug 06, 2014
Nothing pleases Human beings.
If he invest,you guys would complain and if he doesnt,una go still shout.If his investment would take over Nigeria and make it better,so be it.

1 Like

Re: Dangote, Blackstone To Invest N825bn (~$5billion) In Power by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 9:23am On Aug 06, 2014
Dangote should not confiscate or monopolize nigerian economy
This has to stop , it never ends well
Re: Dangote, Blackstone To Invest N825bn (~$5billion) In Power by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 06, 2014
See what this Ebola virus has caused. I switched on my Nokia phone, and the two hands refused to shake hands.
Re: Dangote, Blackstone To Invest N825bn (~$5billion) In Power by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 9:26am On Aug 06, 2014
nerodenero: Nothing pleases Human beings.If he invest,you guys would complain and if he doesnt,una go still shout.If his investment would take over Nigeria and make it better,so be it.

It may look Like it, but the concern is real this is a take over, period. And it should not be allowed, in most advanced economy, there are laws against such
Re: Dangote, Blackstone To Invest N825bn (~$5billion) In Power by Mubby4luv(m): 9:26am On Aug 06, 2014
all4naija: Those hating on Dangote can go and suck a DICK.
So I went through the posts and yo the only hatter here. so I 'll refer yo to your post.
Re: Dangote, Blackstone To Invest N825bn (~$5billion) In Power by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 06, 2014
Mubby4luv: So I went through the posts and yo the only hatter here. so I 'll refer yo to your post.
I am not. You probably didn't read through the posts.
Re: Dangote, Blackstone To Invest N825bn (~$5billion) In Power by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 06, 2014
Re: Dangote, Blackstone To Invest N825bn (~$5billion) In Power by greglee(m): 9:35am On Aug 06, 2014
talk2cj08:

talk2cj08:

U really got a shallow brain, grow up boy.

1 Like

Re: Dangote, Blackstone To Invest N825bn (~$5billion) In Power by Superstar007(m): 9:40am On Aug 06, 2014
This man wan buy Nigeria
Re: Dangote, Blackstone To Invest N825bn (~$5billion) In Power by numericalguy(m): 9:44am On Aug 06, 2014

Yes from the South Africans.
Re: Dangote, Blackstone To Invest N825bn (~$5billion) In Power by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 06, 2014
Re: Dangote, Blackstone To Invest N825bn (~$5billion) In Power by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 06, 2014
See S*xy moni oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ishieke Market In Ebonyi State Burnt To Ashes / Nigerian Banks And Its Systematic Extortion (share Your Experience) / You’re Killing Local Manufacturers –MAN Alerts CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.