Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,020 members, 7,806,997 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

Can You Date Two Friends? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date Two Friends? (5388 Views)

CAN I DATE TWO SISTERS? / Ladies, Can You Double-date Two Guys You Like? / Is It Allowed To Date Two Brothers At Different Times? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Date Two Friends? by Elizabeth(f): 1:44pm On Jul 21, 2006
What really happened is that there is this guy that is disturbing me with calls day & night, telling me he likes me e.t.c but i told him i can't date him cos 've befriended one his friends before. but he kept on telling me he will do me bad if i didn't tell him the positive answer. Pls help me out by telling what to do!!!!
Re: Can You Date Two Friends? by iice(f): 2:33pm On Jul 21, 2006
Na wow oh
Re: Can You Date Two Friends? by FOD(m): 4:35pm On Jul 21, 2006
Elizabeth:

but he kept on telling me he will do me bad if i didn't tell him the positive answer. Please help me out by telling what to do!!!! 

Are you sure want to date a guy that'll do u bad? How did your relationship with the other friend end?
Re: Can You Date Two Friends? by Busta(f): 6:56pm On Jul 21, 2006
@ elizabeth
I honestly don't get ur story undecided
Re: Can You Date Two Friends? by iice(f): 7:09pm On Jul 21, 2006
A guy is disturbing her 2 go out with him, but she alrdy is kindda hooked up with a friend of the guy disturbing her, the guy disturbing her is threatening her
Re: Can You Date Two Friends? by Busta(f): 7:19pm On Jul 21, 2006
thanx 4 the break iice

maybe let the other guy know wats going on and be sure not to be forced into doing wat u don't want or outta pity.
Re: Can You Date Two Friends? by hibans(f): 7:33pm On Jul 21, 2006
Ask him is he SICK? does he own ur life? if u like try it, b4 ur eye wuld open.
Re: Can You Date Two Friends? by FOD(m): 7:58pm On Jul 21, 2006
Elizabeth:

but i told him i can't date him because 've befriended one his friends before.

I don't think you guys understand Lizzy. She has apparently broken up with the guy's friend, but she's asking if it's okay to date a friend of one's ex.
Re: Can You Date Two Friends? by iice(f): 8:00pm On Jul 21, 2006
Ahhh crap!!!! ddnt notice the BEFORE! lol, got it now, well it's difficult dating someone who is a friend of another can't help u here
Re: Can You Date Two Friends? by eveseh(f): 8:24pm On Jul 21, 2006
BIG HELL NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO,but i can play dem grin grin
Re: Can You Date Two Friends? by LoverBwoy(m): 8:35pm On Jul 21, 2006
it might have been okay if u've dated his friend some long time ago

BUT HE'S GOING TO DO YOU BAD  shocked shocked  angry U BETTER REPORT HIM TO HIS PARENT and YOURS N ALL UR BROTHERS IF U SEE AN O.P.C MEMBER AROUND TELL THEM ABOUT HIM , say he's trying to rape u  wink
Re: Can You Date Two Friends? by kitaun(m): 8:53pm On Jul 21, 2006
true talk, at least before issues get out of hand
Re: Can You Date Two Friends? by diddy4(m): 9:00pm On Jul 21, 2006
i think loverbwoy said it for moi. report his bugging ass to his mama. i bet he fears his mama.
Re: Can You Date Two Friends? by muhamodu: 10:30pm On Jul 21, 2006
Eli, i thought i told u not to tell anyone about this, u think u can run. about d bad stuff i really do mean it so just give me a positive answer if not den u will see my red eye.
Re: Can You Date Two Friends? by eveseh(f): 10:45pm On Jul 21, 2006
maybe 2 friends

but 2 brothers
Re: Can You Date Two Friends? by LiquidMind(m): 10:45pm On Jul 21, 2006
I  tought  girls are more attracted to bad boys  than nice guys.

you have met badboy original and now you need advice,  no  advice shall be given to you but to date him   shocked    shocked     grin
Re: Can You Date Two Friends? by eveseh(f): 10:47pm On Jul 21, 2006
i hate bad boys
i liek handsome boyss grin
Re: Can You Date Two Friends? by naijacutee(f): 11:28pm On Jul 21, 2006
You've only talked about the guy here, you haven't talked about how you feel. Do you like him? If you do, them whats stopping you from dating him? His friend you dated a while ago? If yu don't like him, what's stopping you from telling him to f lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed off?
Re: Can You Date Two Friends? by bluenubian(f): 3:14am On Jul 22, 2006
Been there done that

Hey if u really like the guy, heck he could be the one for u, sound like u care about how ur ex feel, if that's the case then don't do it and tell the stalker to f*ck off
Re: Can You Date Two Friends? by diddy4(m): 3:16am On Jul 22, 2006
what is here behind doing here? miami baby
Re: Can You Date Two Friends? by innocenty(f): 4:30am On Jul 22, 2006
it meterless jare, go on soun
Re: Can You Date Two Friends? by dbounddy(m): 4:44am On Jul 22, 2006
why cant i ?
Re: Can You Date Two Friends? by Teezy(f): 4:45am On Jul 22, 2006
innocenty:

it meterless jare, go on soun

@topic
Well, i wouldnt do it at the same time but if i got feelings for my ex's friend i would go for it.
Re: Can You Date Two Friends? by soccerchic(f): 5:10am On Jul 22, 2006
I just have one question

When he said he was gonna "do u bad", what exactly does he mean? Can u find out for me please ( am sorry u all, but i really wanna know)
Re: Can You Date Two Friends? by innocenty(f): 5:12am On Jul 22, 2006
it's no a brainer, dating within friends' circle is an abomination unless ur azz is a Ho
Re: Can You Date Two Friends? by hotangel2(f): 9:36am On Jul 22, 2006
muhamodu:

Eli, i thought i told u not to tell anyone about this, u think u can run. about d bad stuff i really do mean it so just give me a positive answer if not den u will see my red eye.

Stupid gay ass motherfreakingfucker! U threatening a girl to date you? What kind of asshole are you? She'll see your red eye? Why not show your blue one? I hate niggas like you Damn it.

Then again, as for Elizabeth, Girl u sending my name to the trash. We Elizabeth's don't get guy problems like this.

Number One, U set his ass straight if u don't want him.
Next, you report him to whomever you know. His mama his father, Hell. . . call the police for harrasment and threats.
If you like him, well u might consider it.

Then again, i wouldnt say u should date a guy that threatens to show u 'red eye' if u don't date him. Stupid boy is probably ugly and can't get a girl.

Uhmm. . . How did he find out that u were asking for help on this website?

I don't see a solid story here. Elizabeth u need to elaborate.

@ topic.

Personally, if i feel something towards my ex-boyfriend's friend, i'll go for it. Well maybe depending on what caused me n my boyfriend to break up.

But if i reallly really in really of realllly's do feel something extremely va-va-voom for my ex's friends, i go for it. I mean i'll go for it. smiley

But as for dating two of them the same time, uhmm nahh. I dont have a player ticket.
Re: Can You Date Two Friends? by opeemi1(m): 10:01am On Jul 22, 2006
@Lizzy

Hmmm! the word "positive answer" that u mentioned above gives me a buzz, seems you & the guy knows something you ain't telling everyone of us here in the forum, all I'm driving at is that have you and the guy add anything to do with each other that is kinda using to threaten you, cos I don't see any reason he should be threatening u anyhow?
Re: Can You Date Two Friends? by zeb(m): 10:48am On Jul 22, 2006
Guys wash-out.
think before you introduce your gf to your friends or else after you finished with her, she could be curios to find out who taste more sweet among your friends,

ATTRIBUTE OF AN HOE
Re: Can You Date Two Friends? by diddy4(m): 4:38pm On Jul 22, 2006
i agree with eerthing Hottie said. show dat guy off. wonder what will make u date a guy dat will show u red eye if u dont date him.
Re: Can You Date Two Friends? by luvlymoi(f): 7:31pm On Jul 22, 2006
u can imagine! he wants to date u and he is threatening u,  abeg jo don't date him, instead date another person bigger and stronger than him who is ready to beat the hell out of him if he tries any trash, wettin dey do am self?
Re: Can You Date Two Friends? by favour5(f): 11:00pm On Jul 22, 2006
hey baby,don't really c wat d prob is.I feel it's ok dating d friend since u guys had broken up(that's if u v got feelings 4 d friend).But considering d 2nd part of ur story with his threats, , I feel u'd be devaluing urself dating such a guy who doesn't v respect 4 ur personality. he doesn't v an atom of love 4 u either.probably wants a revenge on smth u aint tellin us.
so watch out gal. I would say stay off such a crowd if u love ur self which i believe u do!
Like pple v advised, report to any authority(police,his parents or family members,ur brothers).
Re: Can You Date Two Friends? by mamaput(f): 5:51pm On Jul 23, 2006
Something like that happens all the time.

The girl next door:

My daughters classmate .She has a boyfriend but this other boy wanted her and she refused.
Oneday when they went out in a group, he stole a Cell phone and sid she was the one .
The whole group of friends were hating on her but her boyfriend stuck to her.
One week later they all went swimming and he hid the cell phone in her bag. And showed the others. But this time the girls did not believe the story because they had seen her bag and the way the bag was , no girl will ever leave the bag that way to go into the water (open for all to see) The bastard had to confess. He wanted the boyfriend to break up with her.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Long Should You Date A Girl Before You Pop-up The Famouse Question? / How My Dad's Sister Molested Me Sexually And Severally / Acrimony:what Did You Learn In The Movie. Let's Share Our Views And Learn From

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.