Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,705 members, 7,805,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha (39073 Views)

Hilarious Photo All The Way From The City Of Warri / Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? / The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by DOMINUSCREDO: 9:34am On Aug 06, 2014
chinolization: Leading the pack since 1904!

This things wey you dey post eee

No allow mr abagworo to swear for you for mbaise shrine o
Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by Chamack: 9:36am On Aug 06, 2014
chinolization: The project has already come to fruition because we have a technocrat steering the ship!

As for Sally, she is a full blooded Anambran from Onitsha. She is equally married to an Anambran!

Stop troling about, its not good for your health..

Are u ok to say that am trolling?
Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by Descartes: 9:37am On Aug 06, 2014
DOMINUSCREDO:

Guy this Aroli of a name

Ibu onye onicha?
He is either from Obosi or Ogidi or any if the Idemili axis tongue
Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by strangest(m): 9:37am On Aug 06, 2014
Sally Mbanefo is the first of six children born to a former Senior Advocate of Nigeria and a one-time chairman, Body of Benchers, Chief George Uwechue who is also the Owelle of Ogwashi-Uku.... Pretty lady though...

4 Likes

Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by Descartes: 9:38am On Aug 06, 2014
strangest: Sally Mbanefo is the first of six children born to a former Senior Advocate of Nigeria and a one-time chairman, Body of Benchers, Chief George Uwechue who is also the Owelle of Ogwashi-Uku.... Pretty lady though...
Thanks for the Info. smiley

5 Likes

Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by malele(m): 9:42am On Aug 06, 2014
Propaganda
Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by OdenigboAroli(m): 9:42am On Aug 06, 2014
DOMINUSCREDO:

Guy this Aroli of a name

Ibu onye onicha?

Nnaa,o soso ndi Onitsha na aza Aroli ?
Abum onye Umuoji ,ndi Umuoji nwekwazili "Iba Aroli".

3 Likes

Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by chinolization: 10:11am On Aug 06, 2014
Please do not mention that evil, frustrated, envious and sacriledgious name on anything that has to do with our dearest light of the nation- Anambra!

Still leading the pack since 1904!

DOMINUSCREDO:

This things wey you dey post eee

No allow mr abagworo to swear for you for mbaise shrine o

7 Likes

Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by DOMINUSCREDO: 10:35am On Aug 06, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Nnaa,o soso ndi Onitsha na aza Aroli ?
Abum onye Umuoji ,ndi Umuoji nwekwazili "Iba Aroli".

Ok
Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by DOMINUSCREDO: 10:36am On Aug 06, 2014
Descartes:

I get it now
Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by OdenigboAroli(m): 10:51am On Aug 06, 2014
Descartes:

Yea,Idenmili North right after Nkpor.
We also neighbours Ogidi,Uke,Oba,Ojoto,Abatete and Nkpor.

3 Likes

Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by Blockus: 10:53am On Aug 06, 2014
ONITSHA?!

Green City?!

Hahahahahahahaaaaaa.....

[img]http://3.bp..com/-Z3-bukdyH7c/UFXQDBFGh8I/AAAAAAAAC-o/q2jn5TVLbog/s1600/kermit.gif[/img]
Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 06, 2014
My brothers from de land of oil soup(ofe nmanu) have not noticed dis thread! embarassed

2 Likes

Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by Yeske2(m): 11:00am On Aug 06, 2014
I love this.

1 Like

Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by tandj: 11:02am On Aug 06, 2014
Odenigbo umuoji, I know a gospel singer from ur town. Luke ezeji. Used to listen to him when we were small. And he is so good. I don't know what happened. He suddenly stopped singing.

Nothing like home. That home breeze is d best.

See fruit trees like udala,ube,mango,ube oyibo and co everywhere.
Most times we don't put fan or ac on. So cool.
I lv roasted yam with ukpaka.
There is a way home people used to prepare moimoi and agidi jollof. So yummilicious.
And our ofe onugbu. Unbeatable!

Pls God, don't let ur favour depart from us. Help us to always get d best to steer d wheel for us.
We don't really depend on govt cos we r very industrious.
Just good leaders. Thank u God.

7 Likes

Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by OdenigboAroli(m): 11:13am On Aug 06, 2014
tandj: Odenigbo umuoji, I know a gospel singer from ur town. Luke ezeji. Used to listen to him when we were small. And he is so good. I don't know what happened. He suddenly stopped singing.

There is a way home people used to prepare moimoi and agidi jollof. So yummilicious.

Pls God, don't let ur favour depart from us. Help us to always get d best to steer d wheel for us.

Quite nostalgic; isnt it?
I dont know about the Luke Ezeji you are talking about but if its the famous gospel singer i know i dont think he is from Umuoji. Though,i could be wrong.
And you are right about home. So many memories.
Our days of "ncho udala","nkpa ejuna". When we use to knock mangoes down with sticks on our way back from Umuoji boys high school.
Our days of dancing in the rain known as "ogwogeo nmili".
We use to roast corn and eat it with ube Igbo. Now,they have cut down "Ube nne Oyagulu" .
Childhood was fun...I can write turns of books about my childhood memories.
Umuoji is blessed with beautiful cultures too.
Nya dibakeneli.
Guy,ebee ka isi ?

3 Likes

Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by chinolization: 12:17pm On Aug 06, 2014
Maybe I should attach Tonto Dike to this thread.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by overhypedsteve(m): 12:43pm On Aug 06, 2014
tandj: Odenigbo umuoji, I know a gospel singer from ur town. Luke ezeji. Used to listen to him when we were small. And he is so good. I don't know what happened. He suddenly stopped singing.

i like this man he is a natural man, i know he is the type that enjoy the goodness of fresh aniocha wine in the evening.

1 Like

Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by overhypedsteve(m): 12:45pm On Aug 06, 2014
chinolization: Maybe is should attach Tonto Dike to this thread.. cheesy
nor worry just mentioning tonto dikeh in the comment box also have the same effect, check the post on beautiful nigerian cities

1 Like

Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by ikweremilitant: 12:49pm On Aug 06, 2014
laffytaffy1: Why is that good looking woman wearing that ugly hat nah.
but u wil see noting wrong if she puts on an uncle sam hat wit american colours.pls bro be patriotic 4 once.

3 Likes

Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by fairheven: 1:57pm On Aug 06, 2014
Am so happy that the government is planning on building an airport.Anambra realy needs it. Delta state government decided to build an airport in Asaba, with the hope of attracting ibo an Anambra travellers,now that dream is shattered.god bless Anambra!!!our own is better.# nkem akola m # nkem diri m.

2 Likes

Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by fairheven: 2:03pm On Aug 06, 2014
ikweremilitant: but u wil see noting wrong if she puts on an uncle sam hat wit american colours.pls bro be patriotic 4 once.
I don't tink he talking aboud the color.obviously they thy can do a better design,our people shud be mor trendy and creative naa wink
Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by chinolization: 2:12pm On Aug 06, 2014
Its already a done deal!

"Governor Willie Obiano has disclosed that the government would embark on construction of a 4-lane road from 3-3 Onitsha to the proposed airport site at Umueri and reminds the people of the community of the need to support the government led by APGA in the coming elections."

http://orientnewspaper.com/anambra-state-gdp-has-risen-to-1-8trillion-chief-willie-obiano/

fairheven: Am so happy that the government is planning on building an airport.Anambra realy needs it. Delta state government decided to build an airport in Asaba, with the hope of attracting ibo an Anambra travellers,now that dream is shattered.god bless Anambra!!!our own is better.# nkem akola m # nkem diri m.

1 Like

Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by fairheven: 2:30pm On Aug 06, 2014
chinolization: Its already a done deal!

"Governor Willie Obiano has disclosed that the government would embark on construction of a 4-lane road from 3-3 Onitsha to the proposed airport site at Umueri and reminds the people of the community of the need to support the government led by APGA in the coming elections."

http://orientnewspaper.com/anambra-state-gdp-has-risen-to-1-8trillion-chief-willie-obiano/

Though am not from Anambra,I was travelling to the East a few months back,an saw the airport at asaba,just before Niger bridge,an I remember telling my uncle that It was been constructed with the ibo an anambra business travellers in mind..(even the Delta state governor later confirmed in a speech he made during the ground-breaking).an I wondered y peter Obi shud allow such capital-flight by not building an airport for a big city as onicha,now am happier cool cool

2 Likes

Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by chinolization: 2:36pm On Aug 06, 2014
Yea! The airport site is at Umueri/Nteje axis, is about 20mins to Onitsha, 35mins to Awka and exactly 50mins to Nnewi..

It is also not too far from the Orient Petroleum Refinery. Because Orient Petroleum will have its aviation fuel dump around there where local and international flights can land and purchase their aviation kerosene..

Obiano is very focused to achieved this..

fairheven:
Though am not from Anambra,I was travelling to the East a few months back,an saw the airport at asaba,just before Niger bridge,an I remember telling my uncle that It was been constructed with the ibo an anambra business travellers in mind..(even the Delta state governor later confirmed in a speech he made during the ground-breaking).an I wondered y peter Obi shud allow such capital-flight by not building an airport for a big city as onicha,now am happier cool cool

1 Like

Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 06, 2014
chinolization: I don't really know if she is the daughter of Louis. But the lady is from Onitsha!

Onitsha people has so much in hawt beautiful chicks.. cheesy

She is from Delta. Married and divorced an Mbanefo.
Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by chinolization: 2:50pm On Aug 06, 2014
She is a full blooded Anambran from Onitsha precisely! You can deal with it bro! cool

jerseyboy:
She is from Delta. Married and divorced an Mbanefo.
Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 06, 2014
strangest: Sally Mbanefo is the first of six children born to a former Senior Advocate of Nigeria and a one-time chairman, Body of Benchers, Chief George Uwechue who is also the Owelle of Ogwashi-Uku.... Pretty lady though...

chinolization: She is a full blooded Anambran from Onitsha precisely! You can deal with it bro! cool

Brother I have no beaf in the matter. I was actually reluctant to comment but for the fact that I could easily point the fact out. Whether Anambara or Delta she is Igbo. Not everyone on Nairaland is here to fight about everything. In any case another poster with better facts than me had enlightened the forum above. Take it easy.

2 Likes

Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by chinolization: 3:04pm On Aug 06, 2014
Oh you knew before that whether Anambra or Delta is does not matter? Why then were you quick to quote me in other to correct me whether rightly or wrongly? You could have left the matter like that instead of quoting me in the first place since it does not matter to you! #smh for beafers

jerseyboy:
Brother I have no beaf in the matter. I was actually reluctant to comment but for the fact that I could easily point the fact out. Whether Anambara or Delta she is Igbo. Not everyone on Nairaland is here to fight about everything. In any case another poster with better facts than me had enlightened the forum. Take it easy.
Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by strangest(m): 3:25pm On Aug 06, 2014
jerseyboy:

Brother I have no beaf in the matter. I was actually reluctant to comment but for the fact that I could easily point the fact out. Whether Anambara or Delta she is Igbo. Not everyone on Nairaland is here to fight about everything. In any case another poster with better facts than me had enlightened the forum. Take it easy.

Bros, I no dey fight with you o.... I be Anambrarian and I was only clarifying things and I never quoted you... Hope your day is going fine?

1 Like

Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 06, 2014
strangest:

Bros, I no dey fight with you o.... I be Anambrarian and I was only clarifying things and I never quoted you... Hope your day is going fine?
No be you bro. I quoted you because you have the facts right. Our other brother is intent on war. Thanks bro. I salute.

1 Like

Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by HappyJoe: 3:35pm On Aug 06, 2014
I doubt this airport will ever be built. Obiano is making too many promises, I doubt he can fulfill them.

The Awka to Amansea road Anambra state is supposed to rebuild has been abandoned. Obiano says he'll build 3 flyovers for N5 billion at Awka - and he'll also do an airport?

You and I know this is just noise

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Fast Pace Of Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Does FG Deserves #Accolades? / Dana Plane, Speeding Car In Near-Collision On Lagos Airport Taxiway / My Weekend Getaway Visit To Agodi Zoological Gardens In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.