Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

Experts Say Transmission Of Ebola Virus By Air Possible - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Experts Say Transmission Of Ebola Virus By Air Possible (38072 Views)

ANAMBRA CORPSE: Contacts Test Negative To Ebola Virus..by Vincent Ujumadu / How Nigerians Can Defeat Ebola Virus -by Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) / Men: Experts Say You’re Overweight If You Can’t See Your Joystick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Experts Say Transmission Of Ebola Virus By Air Possible by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 06, 2014
God save us o..!

2 Likes

Re: Experts Say Transmission Of Ebola Virus By Air Possible by Mblem(m): 3:33pm On Aug 06, 2014
so after washing of hands, the virus might still be alive inside the water, God please forgive our sins and deliver us from this deadly virus.

3 Likes

Re: Experts Say Transmission Of Ebola Virus By Air Possible by bablononi(m): 3:33pm On Aug 06, 2014
lobatan
Re: Experts Say Transmission Of Ebola Virus By Air Possible by Firefire(m): 3:34pm On Aug 06, 2014
angry Ebola getting more deadly. angry
Re: Experts Say Transmission Of Ebola Virus By Air Possible by nerodenero: 3:34pm On Aug 06, 2014
Air transmission and no cure,this is nothing compare to the kind of 'gobe' Davido was yelling about. This is the real gobe!

If this is true,then prayer is the only answer.Sharply,I born-again.

2 Likes

Re: Experts Say Transmission Of Ebola Virus By Air Possible by abombom(m): 3:34pm On Aug 06, 2014
Re: Experts Say Transmission Of Ebola Virus By Air Possible by abombom(m): 3:35pm On Aug 06, 2014
whether by air, sea, or land or contact... Ebola n0r dey look face? Greater is he that is in me... God will surely protect His own.

2 Likes

Re: Experts Say Transmission Of Ebola Virus By Air Possible by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 06, 2014
Note that the evidence cited is from a 2008 study that shows that infected wild pigs can spread it to monkeys in a lab conditions. Right now...no proven airborne transmission has been seen between humans.
Re: Experts Say Transmission Of Ebola Virus By Air Possible by Obumiyk(m): 3:36pm On Aug 06, 2014
a viruz Which can kill in a matter of days being able to transmit via the air? is dis not some sort of chemical weapon. Why must all of this first recorded in africa and in animals? nawa oo

1 Like

Re: Experts Say Transmission Of Ebola Virus By Air Possible by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 06, 2014
WE ARE FINISHED sad OKPARI

1 Like

Re: Experts Say Transmission Of Ebola Virus By Air Possible by wellmax(m): 3:36pm On Aug 06, 2014
Leopantro: the following was said on April 9th, 2014.
“Nigeria is ready, because the Ministry has taken every precaution, including getting the vaccines and medicines in case there was any incident in Nigeria." ...Minister of Information, Labaran Maku
No mind the yeye Minister, he knows next to nothing. always blabbing.
Re: Experts Say Transmission Of Ebola Virus By Air Possible by godman01(m): 3:36pm On Aug 06, 2014
Toyolad: I just switched on my nokia phone and two hands refused to shake hands..hmmm I guess that's the fear of Ebola.

They go protect themselves too na
iJAY1: can we give Ebola a break? too much of it on the news. it creates more harm than good

Nope...create the awareness & avoid obalende!

2 Likes

Re: Experts Say Transmission Of Ebola Virus By Air Possible by Made1414(m): 3:37pm On Aug 06, 2014
I have this feeling that Ebola cure will soon be out......in the next 14 days..... Just a feeling...like if u feel so

3 Likes

Re: Experts Say Transmission Of Ebola Virus By Air Possible by publicenemy(m): 3:38pm On Aug 06, 2014
saymax: Make una(all in d SW) respect una sef stay 4 una region while we here in d north stay wit our bokoharams. Shebi una no want bombs? Smthing gat 2 giv.

How old are you? 5yrs old ?

Do you think Boko Haram isnt capable of sending some its members to deliberately contract the virus and bring it to you doorstep by touching people in ur area and infecting them?

2 Likes

Re: Experts Say Transmission Of Ebola Virus By Air Possible by Hasselbaink: 3:40pm On Aug 06, 2014
casioten:

Nope...create the awareness & avoid obalende!

cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Experts Say Transmission Of Ebola Virus By Air Possible by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 06, 2014
oshokay:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/08/experts-say-transmission-ebola-virus-air-possible/

No Nooooowwww!

Stop spreading Panic now. Ahn Ahn!!

Nigerians sef. So what do we now do, start cowering.

1 Like

Re: Experts Say Transmission Of Ebola Virus By Air Possible by publicenemy(m): 3:41pm On Aug 06, 2014
saymax: Make una(all in d SW) respect una sef stay 4 una region while we here in d north stay wit our bokoharams. Shebi una no want bombs? Smthing gat 2 giv.

How old are you? 5yrs old ?

Do you think Boko Haram isnt capable of sending some its members to deliberately contract the virus and bring it to you doorstep by touching people in ur area and infecting them?

Maybe you dont know if it gets to the north it will be worse because of ur religous insensitivity to anything western including medicines and vaccines.

You better wake up.

4 Likes

Re: Experts Say Transmission Of Ebola Virus By Air Possible by iJAY1: 3:41pm On Aug 06, 2014
Rilwayne001: embarassed Lord have mercy embarassed

why are sooo religious in everything? was god not there in world war1 and ww2. he expects us to do something
Re: Experts Say Transmission Of Ebola Virus By Air Possible by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 06, 2014
From my understanding of the chemistry of Viruses, I doubt this report is entirely true. Viruses are not resilient in nature. They are very fragile.

Suggesting that viruses can stay outside hosts for days is contracting the facts we already know about viruses.

I strongly think the OP's post is nothing but a Panic Button.
Re: Experts Say Transmission Of Ebola Virus By Air Possible by 1stola: 3:46pm On Aug 06, 2014
Wow!
Good news
Let us all get ready to DAI
Armageddon 2015
Re: Experts Say Transmission Of Ebola Virus By Air Possible by Fabdedon(m): 3:47pm On Aug 06, 2014
Toyolad: I just switched on my nokia phone and two hands refused to shake hands..hmmm I guess that's the fear of Ebola.

grin grin ..wear it hangloves wink it will surely shake hands...lolz
Re: Experts Say Transmission Of Ebola Virus By Air Possible by kel4soft: 3:47pm On Aug 06, 2014

Na China u dey use grin
Re: Experts Say Transmission Of Ebola Virus By Air Possible by pigin: 3:47pm On Aug 06, 2014
The big question now!! Is who will be the next to DIE?
Re: Experts Say Transmission Of Ebola Virus By Air Possible by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 06, 2014
smiley

2 Likes

Re: Experts Say Transmission Of Ebola Virus By Air Possible by Emekamex(m): 3:51pm On Aug 06, 2014
Oga Ebola

1 Like

Re: Experts Say Transmission Of Ebola Virus By Air Possible by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 06, 2014
This research has not really proved it is airborne. It has only told us they found traces of virus strain in the windpipe of macaques they separated by barb fence from the pig that was a primary host. Who knows if one of the monkeys was infected by touching the feces through one of the spaces on the fence? Do we know if the pig splashed a contaminated material from its cage to the other part where the monkeys are?

I am yet to see anywhere this research really proves affirmatively it is airborne. Before then, please, follow the WHO preventive measures.

3 Likes

Re: Experts Say Transmission Of Ebola Virus By Air Possible by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 06, 2014
pigin: The big question now!! Is who will be the next to DIE?
This has got to be a new low for pessimism, surely.
Re: Experts Say Transmission Of Ebola Virus By Air Possible by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 06, 2014
Let it come , let many of us die jare lagos population is much, and they say d sin is too much dis is a good way for depressed ppl to at least die easily
Re: Experts Say Transmission Of Ebola Virus By Air Possible by 4C2215131: 3:52pm On Aug 06, 2014

You think it's funny? I don't see the joke!
Re: Experts Say Transmission Of Ebola Virus By Air Possible by Generalkorex(m): 3:52pm On Aug 06, 2014
chai
make God save us
Re: Experts Say Transmission Of Ebola Virus By Air Possible by Rilwayne001: 3:54pm On Aug 06, 2014
iJAY1:

why are sooo religious in everything? was god not there in world war1 and ww2. he expects us to do something

You dont believe in God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

SHAME: Over 50m Nigerians Defecate Openly (Pictured)–UNICEF / Nurse And Her Mother Test Positive For Coronavirus In Epe, Lagos / Ernest Izevbigie Sues Nigerian Breweries For Misleading People About Malt Drink

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.