Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

The Easy Shopper Series: Niyi's Dilemma - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Easy Shopper Series: Niyi's Dilemma (1169 Views)

Poems By Niyi Osundare / Niyi Osundare Wins Highest Poetry Prize / Niyi Osundare At 60 Reads At Jazz Hole In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Easy Shopper Series: Niyi's Dilemma by SupermartNG: 10:40am On Aug 06, 2014
smiley Hi Guys,

Have you heard about Supermart.ng? It's Nigeria's no 1 online supermarket and delivery service. Order from a wide range of products including groceries, books, office supplies and medications and have them delivered to your doorstep in as little as 3 hours.

Read about the service and treat yourself to educative and very entertaining articles from our blog. Simply click here to visit the blog: www.supermartng.com/blog

Here is a lovely piece from us to you: http://www.supermartng.com/blog/the-easy-shopper-series-episode-1/

Stay happy and shop Supermart.ng!
Re: The Easy Shopper Series: Niyi's Dilemma by SupermartNG: 3:13pm On Aug 08, 2014
Another lovely story from Supermart.ng to ease you into the weekend.

Love At First Sight (Part 2)

I did a double take at the scene I just encountered. Lara had bought the whole store – fifty items to be exact! Online shopping in Lagos; 50 items? Was she starting a store of her own? The stud who I was admiring turned out to be the delivery driver bringing all this good stuff to Lara. He brought in box after box of groceries, as I watched on in amazement. Some of them were even frozen! I glanced into the delivery car, wondering what magic he had performed to make the freezer fit in there.

“How? Where? Who?” were my rambling questions, as I tried to comprehend what I was seeing. The delivery guy tried to satisfy my curiosity and this was the point when Lara walked in. She seemed embarrassed at the attention she had attracted and I teased her about her truckload of shopping. After the delivery guy left, she gave me the full gist about the online supermarket service. That was the beginning of our love affair – Supermart.ng and me.

Being the shopaholic that I am, I didn’t waste any time in placing an order. There were so many pictures and products that I stayed on the website browsing like I had never done before. I finally placed an order on Saturday morning. I got to choose a convenient time to receive the delivery and they even called to confirm if they could substitute an item I ordered with another, because it was unavailable. The delivery was done on schedule three hours later, by the same cheerful guy in the green polo shirt. I got to shop, relax in front of the TV and still have the whole day to myself? I was on cloud nine!

I couldn’t wait to tell my other friends about this lover of mine; who cared so much about my comfort and peace of mind. With that thought in my head, I invoked the spirit of Mavin and danced all the way to preach the gospel of Supermart..

“….Doro Super. Doro mart..Doro Supermart…!”

To read Part 1 of this story and other amazing articles, visit www.supermartng.com/blog/

(1) (Reply)

Mermaid Love / Architectural Designs And Building Construction / Avoid Plagiarism - Get Turnitin Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.