Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,252 members, 7,780,528 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:53 PM

Two Die As Military Officers Clash In Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two Die As Military Officers Clash In Lagos (31371 Views)

Immigration Officers And TRAFFIC Officers Clash In Ogun (PHOTOS) / Graphic Photos: Boko Haram Members Killed As Military Clears More Of Their Camps / Osinbajo's Protocol Officers Clash Over Aregbesola's Table At Ooni's Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Die As Military Officers Clash In Lagos by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 06, 2014
as we talk now, the girl don jumb into another man's arm....women wink
Re: Two Die As Military Officers Clash In Lagos by akin7686(m): 11:43am On Aug 06, 2014
doctokwus: This incident is reported to av happened sund and its now just appearing on nland,3 clear days after.
In dis age of internet and social media& wt nland acclaiming to b d no1 social media site in nigeria,dis is so poor.
I guess u are one of d retardee clown! If u get beef go and eat it with ur family, leave NL out of dis.

1 Like

Re: Two Die As Military Officers Clash In Lagos by Ryabcool(m): 11:44am On Aug 06, 2014
igbsam: People wey dem suppose draft go sambisa forest. Let them continue the fight where they are going.
Smh
lmaooooo! I just had to like this comment. grin grin grin grin
Re: Two Die As Military Officers Clash In Lagos by rutibaby(f): 11:46am On Aug 06, 2014
lildrop: two die abi two dead or am i d one missing itt

English teacher. I guess u got G10 in English Language.
Lol.
Re: Two Die As Military Officers Clash In Lagos by akpanikpe(m): 11:46am On Aug 06, 2014
Land vs water, both of them consumed themself.

1 Like

Re: Two Die As Military Officers Clash In Lagos by JEITO: 11:47am On Aug 06, 2014
Two lives wasted on the alter of foolishness.

And the girl that stirred it all, is hale and hearty. How foolish can someone be.

#wisdom is indeed too precious to be left in the hands of a fool.

1 Like

Re: Two Die As Military Officers Clash In Lagos by hayorbaami: 11:47am On Aug 06, 2014
Fish brained soldier. The girl's hp must have been made of diamond to have stabbed a fellow military man over a slap. The same people that humiliate civilians for putting on any camo outfit are now comfortable with their girlfriends wearing it.

1 Like

Re: Two Die As Military Officers Clash In Lagos by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 06, 2014
rutibaby:

English teacher. I guess u got G10 in English Language.
Lol.
grin grin yu b winch aw yu tak knw ma grade
Re: Two Die As Military Officers Clash In Lagos by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 06, 2014
see wetin toto cause cheesy grin grin
Re: Two Die As Military Officers Clash In Lagos by Kossyne(m): 11:50am On Aug 06, 2014
CoolKizzy: I will learn from this.
don't respond to aggression with aggression.

Ok, you "will still" learn learn. When will that be?..Next year?
Re: Two Die As Military Officers Clash In Lagos by elopee3000(m): 11:50am On Aug 06, 2014
grin grin grin
Re: Two Die As Military Officers Clash In Lagos by dammytosh: 11:50am On Aug 06, 2014
Lessons.

1. When you don't intervene in matters that does not concern you, you may live long.

2. Trying to impress a lady can lead to your untimely death.

3. Dating a soldier is not enough to assume that you are above the law cos the soldier might soon die.

grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Two Die As Military Officers Clash In Lagos by elari(m): 11:51am On Aug 06, 2014
Am not angry dat they died, but because d gal is still alive...
When I tell my guys and babes I will never fight cos of a woman, these are d kind of things I reason. . .
Come to think of it dat babe is under anoda man bedsheet as investigation is being carried out. . .

1 Like

Re: Two Die As Military Officers Clash In Lagos by Kossyne(m): 11:52am On Aug 06, 2014
doctokwus: This incident is reported to av happened sund and its now just appearing on nland,3 clear days after.
In dis age of internet and social media& wt nland acclaiming to b d no1 social media site in nigeria,dis is so poor.

So why didn't you post it earlier?...Mr. Critic.
Re: Two Die As Military Officers Clash In Lagos by omenka(m): 11:53am On Aug 06, 2014
The Nigerian military is passing through her worst stage ever under their current commander, Jonathan Goodluck!!

What a pity.
Re: Two Die As Military Officers Clash In Lagos by kazmanbanjoko(m): 11:56am On Aug 06, 2014
what happened in 1965 will happen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Die As Military Officers Clash In Lagos by vareal(m): 11:56am On Aug 06, 2014
they hav done well. i bliv they wuld hav enof club to attend nd women to fight over in hell.
Re: Two Die As Military Officers Clash In Lagos by glasmirow(m): 12:00pm On Aug 06, 2014
bizngr:
I'll take the bolded with a pinch of sugar.
Our police arrested military officers but could not arrest same military officers that caused unimaginable destruction at Onipanu/Palmgrove.

Aunty Ngozi would have had a better story, Sir.

[size=18pt]Shameful act by our service men.[/size]
I some times wonder how you people think some times well its civilian mentality
Re: Two Die As Military Officers Clash In Lagos by Daviddoma(m): 12:01pm On Aug 06, 2014
dont8:
Lagos State Comm. of Police, Mr. Umar Manko

http://www.punchng.com/news/two-die-as-military-officers-clash-in-lagos/
military fouls. did d girl die wit dem?
Re: Two Die As Military Officers Clash In Lagos by ZACHIE: 12:02pm On Aug 06, 2014
funny story
dumb story...
How come so far, no Nairalander has an idea of the incidence?
and by Jove, where is PEN NIGHTCLUB in Apapa?
besides, who dresses to nightclub in Uniform? all these half-baked reporters sef
Re: Two Die As Military Officers Clash In Lagos by Abdulazeez296(m): 12:03pm On Aug 06, 2014
Military men die, women dey salate pass their grave..... Women there is God ooooo
Re: Two Die As Military Officers Clash In Lagos by chegemer44(m): 12:03pm On Aug 06, 2014
na wa oo for dis awa niga sodiers
Re: Two Die As Military Officers Clash In Lagos by stanley99a(m): 12:05pm On Aug 06, 2014
dont8: Why are most of our Military Officers so aggressive nowadays, it's a cause for concern for the authorities.

Should I tell you the reason for their attitude?

They are not qualified to be an officer in the force. But because of 'man know man way of recruitment into the force
Re: Two Die As Military Officers Clash In Lagos by macdelene(m): 12:05pm On Aug 06, 2014
Which woman, it's a shame they are suppose to be at the war front in borno state fighting BH. They are here goin to nite clubs Abi? I need to speak with them superiors. Nonsense

quote author=olumuyiolaoluwa]WOMAN!!! [/quote]
Re: Two Die As Military Officers Clash In Lagos by SKYQUEST(m): 12:06pm On Aug 06, 2014
dont8: Why are most of our Military Officers so aggressive nowadays, it's a cause for concern for the authorities.

They are so aggressive because they have an overrated feelings of themselves; they believe they are some kind of gods and ''thinks nothing de happen''
Re: Two Die As Military Officers Clash In Lagos by Kossyne(m): 12:06pm On Aug 06, 2014
omenka: The Nigerian military is passing through her worst stage ever under their current commander, Jonathan Goodluck!!

What a pity.

What has GED got to do with two military men fighting over a woman?..Aren't you tired of this blame game?
Re: Two Die As Military Officers Clash In Lagos by adedayourt(m): 12:07pm On Aug 06, 2014
No pix

Adonbilivit!!!
Re: Two Die As Military Officers Clash In Lagos by fm7070: 12:10pm On Aug 06, 2014
if they are doing this to themselves, i wonder what the situation could have been if it was soldier/civilian or naval officer/civilian.
this is an act of shamelessness to the core and abuse of finite power/respect accorded to them
anyway, this can only happen in a lawless country like Nigeria where every tom, dick and harry takes laws into their hands.
Re: Two Die As Military Officers Clash In Lagos by Abdulazeez296(m): 12:10pm On Aug 06, 2014
The soldier man wey called him Hilary knw say hi fit fyt with knife. He should have gone ve display his talent with boko haram
Re: Two Die As Military Officers Clash In Lagos by henricson(m): 12:11pm On Aug 06, 2014
Lack of discipline in the military!
Re: Two Die As Military Officers Clash In Lagos by lekezino(m): 12:14pm On Aug 06, 2014
the funniest part the girl is alive oh..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aminu Tambuwal Meets With Bola Tinubu (Photos) / Fashola Moves To Power Schools, Hospitals With Solar. PICS / 6-year-old Girl Donates ₦5,437.50 To IDP Camp. Hugged By Zahra Buhari (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.