Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,367 members, 7,800,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

Two Die As Military Officers Clash In Lagos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two Die As Military Officers Clash In Lagos (31381 Views)

Immigration Officers And TRAFFIC Officers Clash In Ogun (PHOTOS) / Graphic Photos: Boko Haram Members Killed As Military Clears More Of Their Camps / Osinbajo's Protocol Officers Clash Over Aregbesola's Table At Ooni's Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Die As Military Officers Clash In Lagos by Hero10001: 12:14pm On Aug 06, 2014
CoolKizzy: I will learn from this.
don't respond to aggression with aggression.
You don't make decisions when angry.
Re: Two Die As Military Officers Clash In Lagos by osbornfotovideo: 12:15pm On Aug 06, 2014
angry
dont8:
Lagos State Comm. of Police, Mr. Umar Manko

http://www.punchng.com/news/two-die-as-military-officers-clash-in-lagos/
See how my two brothet got promotion to start their enterniy journey angry
dont8:

See how my two brothet got promotion to start their enterniy journey
Re: Two Die As Military Officers Clash In Lagos by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 06, 2014
Oh soldiers why. Why o why, all because of a woman sad
Re: Two Die As Military Officers Clash In Lagos by MRLANNISTER(m): 12:17pm On Aug 06, 2014
Wetin punanny go cause for this world hen...... See as soldiers peme on top say one mumu straff finish lose him brain. Well, none of my bizness sha
Re: Two Die As Military Officers Clash In Lagos by olumuyiolaoluwa: 12:17pm On Aug 06, 2014
macdelene: Which woman, it's a shame they are suppose to be at the war front in borno state fighting BH. They are here goin to nite clubs Abi? I need to speak with them superiors. Nonsense

quote author=olumuyiolaoluwa]WOMAN!!!
Another WOMAN!
Re: Two Die As Military Officers Clash In Lagos by Hero10001: 12:19pm On Aug 06, 2014
lildrop: two die abi two dead or am i d one missing itt
It's an headline bro, no sh.it
Re: Two Die As Military Officers Clash In Lagos by MRLANNISTER(m): 12:19pm On Aug 06, 2014
dammytosh: Lessons.

1. When you don't intervene in matters that does not concern you, you may live long.

2. Trying to impress a lady can lead to your untimely death.

3. Dating a soldier is not enough to assume that you are above the law cos the soldier might soon die.

grin grin grin grin grin

Number 1 is so so wrong. The integrity of the military is the concern and duty of all its men and officers.
2 and 3 are very very very spot on.
Re: Two Die As Military Officers Clash In Lagos by ResourceMan(m): 12:20pm On Aug 06, 2014
R.I.P to Abdullahi The Naval Officer. You stood for what was right. You are a hero.

1 Like

Re: Two Die As Military Officers Clash In Lagos by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 06, 2014
almost everyone is missing the point...these two didnt get killed over a woman.... they fought over pride and some form of inter- force rivalry although exacerbated by the actions of the woman involved.

besides how is it the business of the bouncers whether the lady was wearing camouflage or not?

the bottom-line is that i can honestly say that it is only in Nigeria where i have ever heard of such. not even in sudan or afghanistan do members of different arms of the armed forces compete so aggressively.
Re: Two Die As Military Officers Clash In Lagos by winiwini: 12:21pm On Aug 06, 2014
What a Shame!
Re: Two Die As Military Officers Clash In Lagos by dammytosh: 12:23pm On Aug 06, 2014
MRLANNISTER:

Number 1 is so so wrong. The integrity of the military is the concern and duty of all its men and officers.
2 and 3 are very very very spot on.

it is from the context bro.

There are bouncers in the club, whose responsibility is too handle such case. i don't see why he should be in the argument at all.
Re: Two Die As Military Officers Clash In Lagos by Daviddoma(m): 12:23pm On Aug 06, 2014
dont8:

military fouls.at d end of d show,did d lady die wit dem? i av never seen or heard a lady/girl dies in d name of luv.y alwz guyz?
Re: Two Die As Military Officers Clash In Lagos by omenka(m): 12:24pm On Aug 06, 2014
Kossyne:

What has GED got to do with two military men fighting over a woman?..Aren't you tired of this blame game?
Oga I'm not even talking about this particular incident, I'm speaking in holistic terms.

As a Commander in Chief, the buck stops at his table. It his privilege as well as his duty to take the fall for the success and failures of his men. That is what good leaders do!

3 Likes

Re: Two Die As Military Officers Clash In Lagos by lancee(m): 12:26pm On Aug 06, 2014
Generalkorex: Why will a man die because of lady.now after some months the lady wil marry another guy.hmmmmm
smh for them

Hmmm !!!!!!
Re: Two Die As Military Officers Clash In Lagos by loomer: 12:27pm On Aug 06, 2014
them don die leave the women, na another man go start friend dem now. wasted life
Re: Two Die As Military Officers Clash In Lagos by omajali2003(m): 12:28pm On Aug 06, 2014
The woman lives on, perhaps hanging out with another dude now. sad
Re: Two Die As Military Officers Clash In Lagos by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 06, 2014
Ecclesiastes 7:26 and 28!!

And I find something more bitter than death: the WOMAN whose heart is snares and nets, and whose hands are fetters. He who pleases God escapes her, but the sinner is taken by her.
Re: Two Die As Military Officers Clash In Lagos by Reference(m): 12:33pm On Aug 06, 2014
What a waste at a time of dire need for military personnel. The government should trace their relations and demand a refund of its investment on those two gone bad.
Re: Two Die As Military Officers Clash In Lagos by rutibaby(f): 12:45pm On Aug 06, 2014
lildrop: grin grin yu b winch aw yu tak knw ma grade

U dey popular na. Dey announce am 4 news dat day. U dey Guinness book of record.

I hail oh. How is ur day going?
Re: Two Die As Military Officers Clash In Lagos by jeje123(m): 12:48pm On Aug 06, 2014
Me i no dey cos my neighbour is a soldier i no wan smbody wipe my face
xtervaganza: Soldiers are animals

They don't have this spine when they face boko haram
Re: Two Die As Military Officers Clash In Lagos by Acidosis(m): 12:48pm On Aug 06, 2014
armadeo:

Corrected.

Question 1 why would a soldier give his girlfriend his uniform to wear he should have been court marshalled were he alive.

This so called gf would have run into the arms of bf 2 by now
Exactly

Meanwhile, the event took place in the club, so we shouldn't be surprised. This only made headlines because two military men are involved.
Re: Two Die As Military Officers Clash In Lagos by Acidosis(m): 12:51pm On Aug 06, 2014
nawaooo: Ecclesiastes 7:26 and 28!!

And I find something more bitter than death: the WOMAN whose heart is snares and nets, and whose hands are fetters. He who pleases God escapes her, but the sinner is taken by her.
Please tell them
Re: Two Die As Military Officers Clash In Lagos by slap1(m): 12:52pm On Aug 06, 2014
Showing off at the wrong place. Meanwhile, somewhere in Sambisa Forest...
Re: Two Die As Military Officers Clash In Lagos by dont8(m): 12:56pm On Aug 06, 2014
It baffles me a lot, I always thought everyone of them should be a gentleman and not some overzealous men without control.

Too bad I must say.
armadeo:

Corrected.

Question 1 why would a soldier give his girlfriend his uniform to wear he should have been court marshalled were he alive.

This so called gf would have run into the arms of bf 2 by now.
Re: Two Die As Military Officers Clash In Lagos by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 06, 2014
xynerise: Shame!!

RIP to the dead

RIP to them? They died foolishly. They didn't die saving Nigeria from the menace of BH.
Re: Two Die As Military Officers Clash In Lagos by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 06, 2014
rutibaby:

U dey popular na. Dey announce am 4 news dat day. U dey Guinness book of record.

I hail oh. How is ur day going?
hin dey mak sense nw.....

hin b lk say dx ur usaname mak sense?? hafa nau mak we tok fr whatsapp 08132633172 cool cool
Re: Two Die As Military Officers Clash In Lagos by darthv: 1:02pm On Aug 06, 2014
EWW because of one nonsense thing called woman....some men are so irritating!!! rip to the naval officer.TO HELL to the Army officer.
Re: Two Die As Military Officers Clash In Lagos by canalily(m): 1:11pm On Aug 06, 2014
...and anothe officers had carried the two women for futher enjoyment....
Re: Two Die As Military Officers Clash In Lagos by samplegirl(f): 1:14pm On Aug 06, 2014
I wonder what they will say before HIM on the day of judgement.........that you were [b][/b]killed in a club becuase of a woman that is not your wife.

And HE will ask you what you mean by night club.

products of b/c.
Re: Two Die As Military Officers Clash In Lagos by dont8(m): 1:15pm On Aug 06, 2014
I can't agree more at the bolded, the Military is a professional body that are trained to protect lives; by virtue of their duty, discipline should be their hallmark.
SKYQUEST:

They are so aggressive because they have an overrated feelings of themselves; they believe they are some kind of gods and ''thinks nothing de happen''
stanley99a:

Should I tell you the reason for their attitude?

They are not qualified to be an officer in the force. But because of 'man know man way of recruitment into the force
Re: Two Die As Military Officers Clash In Lagos by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 06, 2014
Women are just necessary evil...
Re: Two Die As Military Officers Clash In Lagos by lastpage: 1:26pm On Aug 06, 2014
dont8: Why are most of our Military Officers so aggressive nowadays, it's a cause for concern for the authorities.

It is a carry-over from the days of "Military Dictatorship" whence they see themselves as LORD to only themselves..

...and see civilians as "BLOODY" sub-specimen to be dehumanised and brutalized.
This is a career and policy-ingrained behaviour in ALL our ARMED FORCES!

Just imagine, killing each other over "girl friends"?
They are not killing each other over who will #BringBackOurGirls first or who will #bringShekausHead first!

Again, imagine if they could do this to each other in public (not a war situation), what do you think they would or could do to an UNARMED CIVILIAN?

Only Nigerian Military ...... So indisciplined ....yet they are the first ti try to discipline a Civilian!
Charity they say, begins at "home".

Mtschew!

Lastpage!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

6-year-old Girl Donates ₦5,437.50 To IDP Camp. Hugged By Zahra Buhari (photos) / I Was Nominated As VP By ‘somebody Somewhere’ – Osinbajo / Buhari Passed 8 Bills Into Law.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.