Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,398 members, 7,800,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

Funny Misconceptions Children Have About Life - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Funny Misconceptions Children Have About Life (761 Views)

Read About Life And Crimes Of The Most Wanted Drug Lord, El Chapo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funny Misconceptions Children Have About Life by DEGREE2466(m): 12:11pm On Aug 06, 2014
When i was a kid there are some things we believe which when i remember now i cant help but laugh.

The followings are some of them.

1. Pictures in posters are taken when the person is dead; we had this misconception that the pictures on the posters of the dead were taken after they are dead. Sometimes we had to be angry with the picture if the person is laughing. We will be like "this person is dead and still have the gut to laugh, does it mean this death is not paining him?grin. Not knowing that those are the memorable pictures they took when they were alive.

2. Believing that radio presenters are infallible.; we believe that anything that is said in radio is true and correct and cannot be argued or questioned. Not until we began to get matured that we now got to know that the presenters are people like us and as such can make mistakes.

3. Thinking that a child is delivered through the anus. It may sound silly to admit that i got to know where a child pass through the woman's body during an argument with a friend in secondary school. I thought the child passes through the same place that waste products pass through. Dont blame me though, blame it on our african mentality.

4. Believing that masquarades are spirits; we had this notion and fear that masquarades are spirits bacause of the way it is being practiced. Even though i now know that they are humans i still fear their sight because the way they kit, you will find it hard to look at their ugly faces.

5. Thinking that MUM knows everything; this particular line of reasoning is almost general to everychild. We believed that our mother knows everything in the world, mathematics, english, CRK, everything thought in school.

Also she has solution to everyproblem like sickness etc.

Not to forget is the believe that she is stronger than any other human on earth.

Please add yours let the fun continue
Re: Funny Misconceptions Children Have About Life by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:21pm On Aug 06, 2014
So funny.
Re: Funny Misconceptions Children Have About Life by Agybabe(f): 4:28pm On Aug 14, 2014
That all noodles are "indomie"

and every seasoning "maggi"

(1) (Reply)

Palestinian Shoots Eight In Jerusalem Train Stop Drive-by(photos) / Another Critical Look At Olisa Metuh's N400m Case / Xbox One Or Xbox One S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.