Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

Have You Ever Cheated In A Relationship Or Marriage? Share Your Experience(s). - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Cheated In A Relationship Or Marriage? Share Your Experience(s). (1902 Views)

Pregnancy Before Marriage: Share Your Views / Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? / Have U Ever Cheated On your Bf/gf? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Cheated In A Relationship Or Marriage? Share Your Experience(s). by Mikkie31(m): 12:56pm On Aug 06, 2014
We can all deny as much as we want,but deep inside we all know at one point in our relationship or marriage we felt neglected and received less attention from the people we love,we then felt the urge to seek that attention somewhere else after trying so many times to discuss it with our spouses or loved ones. Whether we gave in to that urge or not is an experience we need to share amongst others who need to learn from our mistakes or triumph. Lets meet here and share our experiences,whether as married folks or courting brothers and sisters(the single ones are not left out too). We could all use the experience(s).
Re: Have You Ever Cheated In A Relationship Or Marriage? Share Your Experience(s). by vizkiz: 1:00pm On Aug 06, 2014
you want me to tell you my experience so my girl would click on NL and all my secrets will be revealed
[size=15pt]i'll pass[/size]
undecided
Re: Have You Ever Cheated In A Relationship Or Marriage? Share Your Experience(s). by xynerise: 1:01pm On Aug 06, 2014
vizkiz: you want me to tell you my experience so my girl would click on NL and all my secrets will be revealed
undecided
Nna eh! Just imagine the nonsense
Re: Have You Ever Cheated In A Relationship Or Marriage? Share Your Experience(s). by iamSi(m): 1:04pm On Aug 06, 2014
The acts or the thread ?
xynerise:
Re: Have You Ever Cheated In A Relationship Or Marriage? Share Your Experience(s). by SirAweezy(m): 1:04pm On Aug 06, 2014
ALAKOBA! SPEAK FOR YA SEF
Re: Have You Ever Cheated In A Relationship Or Marriage? Share Your Experience(s). by Tallesty1(m): 1:05pm On Aug 06, 2014
Mikkie31: We can all deny as much as we want, but deep inside we all know at one point in our relationship or marriage we felt neglected and received less attention from the people we love, we then felt the urge to seek that attention somewhere else after trying so many times to discuss it with our spouses or loved ones. Whether we gave in to that urge or not is an experience we need to share amongst others who need to learn from our mistakes or triumph. Lets meet here and share our experiences,whether as married folks or courting brothers and sisters(the single ones are not left out too). We could all use the experience(s).
Huh
Re: Have You Ever Cheated In A Relationship Or Marriage? Share Your Experience(s). by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 06, 2014
.......lemme ask myself that question....
Re: Have You Ever Cheated In A Relationship Or Marriage? Share Your Experience(s). by Mikkie31(m): 1:07pm On Aug 06, 2014
vizkiz: you want me to tell you my experience so my girl would click on NL and all my secrets will be revealed
undecided
LOL that's why you don't reveal all ur profile stats on a social site like this. And we could all use the experience u know? wink
Re: Have You Ever Cheated In A Relationship Or Marriage? Share Your Experience(s). by Mikkie31(m): 1:10pm On Aug 06, 2014
xynerise:
LOL,bro,some of us have are changed folks and we would like people in the same poo to know a real change is achievable.
Re: Have You Ever Cheated In A Relationship Or Marriage? Share Your Experience(s). by Mikkie31(m): 1:14pm On Aug 06, 2014
SirAweezy: ALAKOBA! SPEAK FOR YA SEF
lol,ur spouse on NL?
Re: Have You Ever Cheated In A Relationship Or Marriage? Share Your Experience(s). by Mikkie31(m): 1:16pm On Aug 06, 2014
temigracie: .......lemme ask myself that question....
abeg do and share make our sisters learn
Re: Have You Ever Cheated In A Relationship Or Marriage? Share Your Experience(s). by xynerise: 1:19pm On Aug 06, 2014
Mikkie31: LOL,bro,some of us have are changed folks and we would like people in the same poo to know a real change is achievable.
The thread is dead on arrival.
Re: Have You Ever Cheated In A Relationship Or Marriage? Share Your Experience(s). by xynerise: 1:20pm On Aug 06, 2014
Mikkie31: abeg do and share make our sisters learn
Learn how to cheat?
Re: Have You Ever Cheated In A Relationship Or Marriage? Share Your Experience(s). by hiss(m): 1:24pm On Aug 06, 2014
Mikkie31: We can all deny as much as we want,but deep inside we all know at one point in our relationship or marriage we felt neglected and received less attention from the people we love,we then felt the urge to seek that attention somewhere else after trying so many times to discuss it with our spouses or loved ones. Whether we gave in to that urge or not is an experience we need to share amongst others who need to learn from our mistakes or triumph. Lets meet here and share our experiences,whether as married folks or courting brothers and sisters(the single ones are not left out too). We could all use the experience(s).
..put me in any test I bet u I will pass because am a cheat
Re: Have You Ever Cheated In A Relationship Or Marriage? Share Your Experience(s). by MissSlimbody(f): 1:24pm On Aug 06, 2014
Hmmm
Re: Have You Ever Cheated In A Relationship Or Marriage? Share Your Experience(s). by MizMyColi(f): 1:28pm On Aug 06, 2014
Mikkie31: We can all deny as much as we want,but deep inside we all know at one point in our relationship or marriage we felt neglected and received less attention from the people we love,we then felt the urge to seek that attention somewhere else after trying so many times to discuss it with our spouses or loved ones. Whether we gave in to that urge or not is an experience we need to share amongst others who need to learn from our mistakes or triumph. Lets meet here and share our experiences,whether as married folks or courting brothers and sisters(the single ones are not left out too). We could all use the experience(s).
I can understand where you're coming from.

A friend of mine's getting divorced over such issue......and unrepentant infidelity of course embarassed
Re: Have You Ever Cheated In A Relationship Or Marriage? Share Your Experience(s). by Mikkie31(m): 2:10pm On Aug 06, 2014
MizMyColi: I can understand where you're coming from.

A friend of mine's getting divorced over such issue......and unrepentant infidelity of course embarassed
that is the point sister,affected folks can relate with our stories and experiences. Only a cheat without a conscience won't understand the point in creating a thread like this.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Cheated In A Relationship Or Marriage? Share Your Experience(s). by Mikkie31(m): 2:12pm On Aug 06, 2014
MissSlimbody: Hmmm
u sound like u have something to say.
Re: Have You Ever Cheated In A Relationship Or Marriage? Share Your Experience(s). by Mikkie31(m): 2:14pm On Aug 06, 2014
hiss: ..put me in any test I bet u I will pass because am a cheat
lol,at least u are an honest cheat
Re: Have You Ever Cheated In A Relationship Or Marriage? Share Your Experience(s). by MissSlimbody(f): 2:16pm On Aug 06, 2014
Mikkie31: u sound like u have something to say.

Yeah,buh...
Re: Have You Ever Cheated In A Relationship Or Marriage? Share Your Experience(s). by Mikkie31(m): 2:20pm On Aug 06, 2014
MissSlimbody:

Yeah,buh...
well,spill it already ma'am. Am sure there are folks waiting to hear it.
Re: Have You Ever Cheated In A Relationship Or Marriage? Share Your Experience(s). by SirAweezy(m): 2:20pm On Aug 06, 2014
Mikkie31: lol,ur spouse on NL?

Naaa. "Retired"... Now a saint.. Looking forward to no newthings from ladies anymore.

But ur question pops some reflex outa me.. Btw, are u a Rev. Father ni? Because na confession thread you open soo.. Lol
Re: Have You Ever Cheated In A Relationship Or Marriage? Share Your Experience(s). by Mikkie31(m): 2:31pm On Aug 06, 2014
SirAweezy:

Naaa. "Retired"... Now a saint.. Looking forward to no newthings from ladies anymore.

But ur question pops some reflex outa me.. Btw, are u a Rev. Father ni? Because na confession thread you open soo.. Lol
LOL,am not even close bro. I just thought changed men and women should be able to gather around somewhere and share their past experiences so others could learn. It just bothers me not everyone would understand the objective. Good to know u'r changed though bro#
Re: Have You Ever Cheated In A Relationship Or Marriage? Share Your Experience(s). by MissSlimbody(f): 3:19pm On Aug 06, 2014
Mikkie31: well,spill it already ma'am. Am sure there are folks waiting to hear it.

ℓ̊ av cheated once, buh am not proud 2 admit it cry

ℓ̊'m in Lag, he was in Abuja, buh his parents αη∂ sibling are here in Lag. It got 2 a point in †ђξ relatnship dat ℓ̊ was †ђξ only 1 doing all †ђξ calling,αη∂ he refused t̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̇̇̇ changed despite all my complains. There's another guy giving mε̲̣̣̣̥ all †ђξ attention ℓ̊ wanted αη∂ ℓ̊ ended up saying yes t̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̇̇̇ him, witout 1st breaking up wit †ђξ oda guy.
Re: Have You Ever Cheated In A Relationship Or Marriage? Share Your Experience(s). by missdebs(f): 3:29pm On Aug 06, 2014
awww, sme guys just push u 2 d edge
Re: Have You Ever Cheated In A Relationship Or Marriage? Share Your Experience(s). by Mikkie31(m): 3:38pm On Aug 06, 2014
MissSlimbody:

ℓ̊'m in Lag, he was in Abuja, buh his parents αη∂ sibling are here in Lag. It got 2 a point in †ђξ relatnship dat ℓ̊ was †ђξ only 1 doing all †ђξ calling,αη∂ he refused t̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̇̇̇ changed despite all my complains. There's another guy giving mε̲̣̣̣̥ all †ђξ attention ℓ̊ wanted αη∂ ℓ̊ ended up saying yes t̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̇̇̇ him, witout 1st breaking up wit †ђξ oda guy.
cry well miss,stuffs like this happens. I cheated when i was in a relationship then too but the most important thing is the lessons we have leanrt and just how much we have moved on. Are u married to any now?
Re: Have You Ever Cheated In A Relationship Or Marriage? Share Your Experience(s). by Mikkie31(m): 3:40pm On Aug 06, 2014
missdebs: awww, sme guys just push u 2 d edge
aignt that what a guy would have said too? undecided
Re: Have You Ever Cheated In A Relationship Or Marriage? Share Your Experience(s). by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 06, 2014
MissSlimbody:

WackyJ1 see this one of the many reason a woman may cheat.
Re: Have You Ever Cheated In A Relationship Or Marriage? Share Your Experience(s). by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 06, 2014
Hmmm..almost every adult who's dated mxt av cheated 1 way or d oda...I did cheat smtime baq on my lovely gf...I had dis crush on dis neighbour while stayn off-camp...every1 wanted her and Wen I culd finally get to her,I cheated....it happens but d gud tin is d lesson it has taught us....am happy it happened tho' cos I regretted it den but not anymore....it was worth it
Re: Have You Ever Cheated In A Relationship Or Marriage? Share Your Experience(s). by MissSlimbody(f): 4:08pm On Aug 06, 2014
Mikkie31: cry well miss,stuffs like this happens. I cheated when i was in a relationship then too but the most important thing is the lessons we have leanrt and just how much we have moved on. Are u married to any now?

Nope...ℓ̊ ended it wit both of dem. †ђξ 2nd guy turned out t̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̇̇̇ b̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ a total jerk
Re: Have You Ever Cheated In A Relationship Or Marriage? Share Your Experience(s). by Mikkie31(m): 4:10pm On Aug 06, 2014
SuperMartins: Hmmm..almost every adult who's dated mxt av cheated 1 way or d oda...I did cheat smtime baq on my lovely gf...I had dis crush on dis neighbour while stayn off-camp...every1 wanted her and Wen I culd finally get to her,I cheated....it happens but d gud tin is d lesson it has taught us....am happy it happened tho' cos I regretted it den but not anymore....it was worth it
very true bro,am glad we all learnt our lessons and yes,it was worth it.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cheated In A Relationship Or Marriage? Share Your Experience(s). by Mikkie31(m): 4:15pm On Aug 06, 2014
MissSlimbody:
Nope...ℓ̊ ended it wit both of dem. †ђξ 2nd guy turned out t̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̇̇̇ b̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ a total jerk
LOL,it was not worth it then.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Different Types Of Banks (girls) In Nigeria;; / A Guy Having A Deep Voice, Sexy Or Not? / My Top 4 Female Celebrity "Romancelanders"...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.