Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,499 members, 7,808,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

We Are Recruiting - Cashier - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / We Are Recruiting - Cashier (5047 Views)

Banks Are Recruiting Now But..........read THIS! / Fidelity And Skye Bank Are Recruiting / Ecobank And Spring Bank Are Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are Recruiting - Cashier by ICSLimited: 2:49pm On Aug 06, 2014
Our client is one of the leading supermarkets in Nigeria located in Lagos, providing top notch goods and services to customers.

Responsibilities:
• Greet customers as they arrive at the store and provide them with information
• Respond to customers’ records and resolve their issues
• Take payment in exchange of items sold
• Bag, box or wrap purchased items
• Enter transactions in the cash register and provide customers with the total
• Identify prices of goods using memory or scanner
• Issue receipts and change to customers
• Count money at the end and beginning of each shift
• Ensure maintenance of check out areas
• Resolve customer complaints in a proactive manner
• Open and close tills
• Maintain knowledge of store inventory and sales activities

Qualifications and Requirements:
• A minimum of OND or its equivalent with at least 1 - 3 years experience from well established supermarket
• Extensive skill using accounting software and corporate dashboard technologies would be of advantage
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including active listening skills and skill in presenting findings and recommendations.
• Extensive skill in using a computer with word processing, spreadsheet and other business software (i.e. MS Excel, Project, PowerPoint) to prepare reports, memos, summaries and analyses would be an advantage
• He or She also must comfortably interact with individuals of all professional levels.
• An ideal person who will be well organized and calm to help make both workers and visitors feel at ease and welcomed once they cross the threshold of the company's office.
• He/She must be residing in Lagos

How to apply: Kindly visit http://www.icsjobportal.com/

Remember visiting http://www.facebook.com/icscommunity http://twitter.com/icslimited www.linkedin.com/company/integrated-corporate-services-limited for more job updates

Re: We Are Recruiting - Cashier by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 06, 2014
i v written apt text n don wit documentation wit icsl port-harcourt since abt 5months nw yet no msg frm even after registration

1 Like

Re: We Are Recruiting - Cashier by ICSLimited: 11:21am On Aug 15, 2014
Bobskylo: i v written apt text n don wit documentation wit icsl port-harcourt since abt 5months nw yet no msg frm even after registration

Dear Bobskylo thanks for choosing ICSL Your "No. 1 Employment Partner". ICSL Port-Harcourt would invite you as soon as there is an opportunity that matches your profile. Kindly be Patient with us. Meanwhile stay tuned to our social media page to signify interest on job updates close to your location.
Re: We Are Recruiting - Cashier by muba2sure(m): 9:35pm On Aug 15, 2014
Helo,pls i av done ma test n passed.Also av done a psychometric test in preparatn 4 acess bank job last wik n am yet to reciv a call 4rm u..pls let me knw wen i wud b contacted...Thanks
Re: We Are Recruiting - Cashier by nellyquash(f): 3:04am On Sep 30, 2014
muba2sure: Helo,pls i av done ma test n passed.Also av done a psychometric test in preparatn 4 acess bank job last wik n am yet to reciv a call 4rm u..pls let me knw wen i wud b contacted...Thanks

Pls what r d questions like?
Re: We Are Recruiting - Cashier by ICSLimited: 8:28am On Sep 30, 2014
muba2sure: Helo,pls i av done ma test n passed.Also av done a psychometric test in preparatn 4 acess bank job last wik n am yet to reciv a call 4rm u..pls let me knw wen i wud b contacted...Thanks

Thanks for contacting ICSL, Your No 1 Employment Partner". Kindly send us your details (Registration name and or Number) on our social media page, for more information about your interview with our client.

Below are the links

Facebook - www.facebook.com/icscommunity
Twitter - www.twitter.com/icslimited
Linkedin - https://www.linkedin.com/company/2628617?trk=tyah&trkInfo=tarId%3A1412062285618%2Ctas%3Aintegrated%20corporate%2Cidx%3A1-2-2
Re: We Are Recruiting - Cashier by muba2sure(m): 8:34am On Sep 30, 2014
ICSLimited:

Thanks for contacting ICSL, Your No 1 Employment Partner". Kindly send us your details (Registration name and or Number) on our social media page, for more information about your interview with our client.

Below are the links

Linkedin - https://www.linkedin.com/company/2628617?trk=tyah&trkInfo=tarId%3A1412062285618%2Ctas%3Aintegrated%20corporate%2Cidx%3A1-2-2
Balogun Mubarak Olasheni is my name..
07034778793 is my number..plz help
Re: We Are Recruiting - Cashier by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 01, 2014
@ICSLimited, is there any part time job vacancy for a computer science masters student in ibadan?
Re: We Are Recruiting - Cashier by tilope1991(f): 7:37am On Apr 05, 2017
ICSLimited:

Below are the links

good morning, i was informed by my friend to come to icsl office without their invit
please can i come to icsl without invite?
can i come without FLSC?
can i come on friday or which day of the week is interview conducted?
Thank you
Re: We Are Recruiting - Cashier by Greedgod: 9:53am On Apr 28, 2017
tilope1991:

good morning, i was informed by my friend to come to icsl office without their invit
please can i come to icsl without invite?
can i come without FLSC?
can i come on friday or which day of the week is interview conducted?
Thank you
like the way u hustle for jobs, can u cari me along
Re: We Are Recruiting - Cashier by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 26, 2017
Greedgod:
like the way u hustle for jobs, can u cari me along
you sent me a message... What can I do not you?
Re: We Are Recruiting - Cashier by Greedgod: 1:52pm On May 26, 2017
majekdom2:
you sent me a message... What can I do not you?
wana chat with u pertaining career, if u reside in lag wil like to converse with u
Re: We Are Recruiting - Cashier by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 26, 2017
Greedgod:
wana chat with u pertaining career, if u reside in lag wil like to converse with u
what's your background. If you do what's app, drop your line.
Re: We Are Recruiting - Cashier by Greedgod: 2:52pm On May 26, 2017
majekdom2:
what's your background. If you do what's app, drop your line.
not on whatsapp due to using a java fone, u can give eida ur mail/fb id. Bsc (ed), environmental edu- just trying to network
Re: We Are Recruiting - Cashier by Whizkiday(f): 3:38pm On May 26, 2017
ICSLimited:
Our client is one of the leading supermarkets in Nigeria located in Lagos, providing top notch goods and services to customers.

Responsibilities:
• Greet customers as they arrive at the store and provide them with information
• Respond to customers’ records and resolve their issues
• Take payment in exchange of items sold
• Bag, box or wrap purchased items
• Enter transactions in the cash register and provide customers with the total
• Identify prices of goods using memory or scanner
• Issue receipts and change to customers
• Count money at the end and beginning of each shift
• Ensure maintenance of check out areas
• Resolve customer complaints in a proactive manner
• Open and close tills
• Maintain knowledge of store inventory and sales activities

Qualifications and Requirements:
• A minimum of OND or its equivalent with at least 1 - 3 years experience from well established supermarket
• Extensive skill using accounting software and corporate dashboard technologies would be of advantage
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including active listening skills and skill in presenting findings and recommendations.
• Extensive skill in using a computer with word processing, spreadsheet and other business software (i.e. MS Excel, Project, PowerPoint) to prepare reports, memos, summaries and analyses would be an advantage
• He or She also must comfortably interact with individuals of all professional levels.
• An ideal person who will be well organized and calm to help make both workers and visitors feel at ease and welcomed once they cross the threshold of the company's office.
• He/She must be residing in Lagos

How to apply: Kindly visit http://www.icsjobportal.com/

Remember visiting http://www.facebook.com/icscommunity http://twitter.com/icslimited www.linkedin.com/company/integrated-corporate-services-limited for more job updates

Couldnt locate the said job on the portall
Re: We Are Recruiting - Cashier by lassbee01(f): 2:33pm On Jun 19, 2017
Please I've been trying to download the ICS guarantors form since Saturday but no way. the link I was given is saying page not found. I can't find the resources link on www.icsoutsourcing.com please help its urgent.
Re: We Are Recruiting - Cashier by lassbee01(f): 2:36pm On Jun 19, 2017
please the ICS guarantors form I was able to download is four pages. Am I to download the employment form as well for the documentation
Re: We Are Recruiting - Cashier by Panelbeater(m): 9:31am On Jun 20, 2017
Please is there any vacancy for Medical rep/sales person

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Test For Dec 2013. / Microcred Nigeria / P&g

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.