Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

Help: I'm In Love With A Commercial Sex Worker!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help: I'm In Love With A Commercial Sex Worker!! (2559 Views)

(HELP) I'm in love with him but his Dick is too Small (pics) Rated 18+ only / Reasons Why You Shouldn't Patronize Prostitutes/Sex Worker / Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: I'm In Love With A Commercial Sex Worker!! by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 06, 2014
I have this customer, that do me very well

I just discovered I'm in love with her

should I go ahead??
Re: Help: I'm In Love With A Commercial Sex Worker!! by vizkiz: 3:09pm On Aug 06, 2014
#singing...i am in love with a stripper cheesy

1 Like

Re: Help: I'm In Love With A Commercial Sex Worker!! by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 06, 2014
Fall out of love immediately! U can't make her stay faithful to you except u make her fall inlove wif u too.

1 Like

Re: Help: I'm In Love With A Commercial Sex Worker!! by Tallesty1(m): 3:14pm On Aug 06, 2014
Money don land berekete for u b that
Re: Help: I'm In Love With A Commercial Sex Worker!! by xynerise: 3:16pm On Aug 06, 2014
You must be her very good customer?

1 Like

Re: Help: I'm In Love With A Commercial Sex Worker!! by dre11(m): 4:24pm On Aug 06, 2014
Abuse of the word called LOVE

1 Like

Re: Help: I'm In Love With A Commercial Sex Worker!! by mrking3(m): 4:50pm On Aug 06, 2014
Pls where can I get original blackberry battery?

1 Like

Re: Help: I'm In Love With A Commercial Sex Worker!! by Emmysteve(m): 5:14pm On Aug 06, 2014
mrking3: Pls where can I get original blackberry battery?
Go to phone market section of nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Help: I'm In Love With A Commercial Sex Worker!! by mrking3(m): 5:24pm On Aug 06, 2014
Emmysteve: Go to phone market section of nairaland.
looks like you're a newbie on nairaland? Was just trying to derail tho....

2 Likes

Re: Help: I'm In Love With A Commercial Sex Worker!! by GoodFaith: 5:24pm On Aug 06, 2014
akitijackson: Fall out of love immediately! U can't make her stay faithful to you except u make her fall inlove wif u too.
Please the women that played innocent might have done that job before
Ask ppl in Europe
You might marry one without knowing
Because the B? is so scretive
Follow your heart
check out her values and morals
Re: Help: I'm In Love With A Commercial Sex Worker!! by Mustack: 5:35pm On Aug 06, 2014
you are lust.
Re: Help: I'm In Love With A Commercial Sex Worker!! by Liability(m): 6:00pm On Aug 06, 2014
she may give you hiv.

1 Like

Re: Help: I'm In Love With A Commercial Sex Worker!! by GoodFaith: 6:01pm On Aug 06, 2014
Liability: she may give you hiv.
90% of Nigerian men in Europe should have had HIV by now
Re: Help: I'm In Love With A Commercial Sex Worker!! by scribble: 6:04pm On Aug 06, 2014
Yungwizzzy: I have this customer, that do me very well

should I go ahead??

u wont be the first guy or the last guy dude...do you know how many dudes are unknowingly and knowingly dating runs babes

1 Like

Re: Help: I'm In Love With A Commercial Sex Worker!! by GoodFaith: 6:08pm On Aug 06, 2014
scribble:

u wont be the first guy or the last guy dude...do you know how many dudes are unknowingly and knowingly dating runs babes
That is what I am saying oh
on the down low runing games---B?
Re: Help: I'm In Love With A Commercial Sex Worker!! by mysticgal(f): 6:32pm On Aug 06, 2014

should I go ahead??
Op go ahead and pleasr announce your wedding date on Nl goodluck.
Re: Help: I'm In Love With A Commercial Sex Worker!! by rawpadgin(m): 7:14pm On Aug 06, 2014
in wyclef's voice "u calling her a hooker, he without sin cast the first stone"
Re: Help: I'm In Love With A Commercial Sex Worker!! by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 06, 2014
scribble:

not runs babe

ASHAWO
Re: Help: I'm In Love With A Commercial Sex Worker!! by daniwealth(m): 9:06pm On Aug 06, 2014
lols....dis dude dont even know,d meanin of LOVE,if yhu tynk yhu love her becos she d do yhu well....quy,yhu are a learner becos is nt Love bt LUST...
Re: Help: I'm In Love With A Commercial Sex Worker!! by scribble: 9:34pm On Aug 06, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

not runs babe

ASHAWO

theres a difference?
Re: Help: I'm In Love With A Commercial Sex Worker!! by djeezy(m): 9:36pm On Aug 06, 2014

should I go ahead??
dumb'ass......You're in love with a who.re. Are you Tyrion lannister?

1 Like

Re: Help: I'm In Love With A Commercial Sex Worker!! by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 06, 2014
Ok, gud, thank God 4 u
So wen is d wedding
Re: Help: I'm In Love With A Commercial Sex Worker!! by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 06, 2014
scribble:

theres a difference?

runs babe get class, use Samsung galaxy, earn 20k above

ASHAWO na #300 use Nokia torchlight fone
Re: Help: I'm In Love With A Commercial Sex Worker!! by Emmysteve(m): 10:11pm On Aug 06, 2014
mrking3: looks like you're a newbie on nairaland? Was just trying to derail tho....
I know, that joke is now stale that was why i directed you to the fone section. We are discussing an important issue here not selling battery. Now tell me who is a nairaland newbie?
Re: Help: I'm In Love With A Commercial Sex Worker!! by scribble: 10:23pm On Aug 06, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

ok but their job is similar
Re: Help: I'm In Love With A Commercial Sex Worker!! by Emmysteve(m): 10:29pm On Aug 06, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

All runz babes are Ashawo but not all Ashawos are runz babe. Bottom line, Runz babes are Ashawo
Re: Help: I'm In Love With A Commercial Sex Worker!! by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 06, 2014
Emmysteve: I know, that joke is now stale that was why i directed you to the fone section. We are discussing an important issue here not selling battery. [/b]Now tell me who is a nairaland newbie?[b]
You still are cos there's nothing important withYungwizzy's thread bro. Never had been if you know him.
Re: Help: I'm In Love With A Commercial Sex Worker!! by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 06, 2014
Liability: she may give you hiv.
hiv mst of dis comercial sex workers protect demsef dan an ordinary gals ooo
Re: Help: I'm In Love With A Commercial Sex Worker!! by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 06, 2014
ops follow ur hrt. not all of dem r bad,its d condintion dat make mst of dem do it. i once hard a frnd like dat.
Re: Help: I'm In Love With A Commercial Sex Worker!! by nickz(m): 11:35pm On Aug 06, 2014
catching feelings for a hooker.......be like say she don suck the living daylight commot for your d1ck
Re: Help: I'm In Love With A Commercial Sex Worker!! by jones9ice: 12:25am On Aug 07, 2014
first class werey

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ways To Tell Your Girlfriend/fiance Is Cheating On You / Help!!! This Man Is In Soup / Do I Have A Big Head?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.