Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

Every Blackman Is A Muslim. It Stands True. Blackman long history. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Every Blackman Is A Muslim. It Stands True. Blackman long history. (3552 Views)

Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity / Unburden Your/Our Mind Blackman / Former Muslim: 'it's Beautiful To Wake Up Without This Hatred' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Every Blackman Is A Muslim. It Stands True. Blackman long history. by gatiano(m): 3:24pm On Aug 06, 2014
It is like a leopard's spot, it can't be helped. blackman is a muslim. A muslim is a person that submits to the will of GOD.
Who is GOD? GOD is a Man, A Supreme Man, who is the best knower and all wise. GOD'S real name is ALLAH! Islam means freedom, equality, and justice. don't confuse it with the islam of now, for there is no sunni, shia or sufi (women should be more educated, why? teach a man, and you teach an individual, teach a woman, and you teach a nation. this is an example of what Islam means). Islam is Islam, Islam is Mathematics and it stands true, it never makes mistakes. The sun, moon, stars, the earth and earth rotations all submit to the will of ALLAH.

This is all according to the teaching of Elijah Mohammad.

1 Like

Re: Every Blackman Is A Muslim. It Stands True. Blackman long history. by obua: 3:35pm On Aug 06, 2014
Every black man is a child of God.
Re: Every Blackman Is A Muslim. It Stands True. Blackman long history. by gatiano(m): 3:58pm On Aug 06, 2014
obua: Every black man is a child of God.

oh yes brother, you're right and i can with all confidence say, you are God. GOD IS BLACK, NOW HE'S BLACK INSIDE AND HAS A WHITE APPEARANCE. There is an explanation for that. it is written in the bible, "Ye are Gods" whiteman is not.
Re: Every Blackman Is A Muslim. It Stands True. Blackman long history. by gatiano(m): 4:40pm On Aug 06, 2014
The Islamic prayers and its meanings: For the black man to understand this, he first of all must have the knowledge of himself, of GOD, and of satan.

One can't exactly say or know how God created himself, (it is only known to 12 people in the universe, how it can be explained later), when God created himself, nobody else was there to record the time. however when God created himself, the first thing that he did was to study himself. and this time was between 76 and 78 trillion years ago.
He was alone in the dark universe, he manifested Himself out of the dark universe so he was and still black, that is why every living creature must come out of darkness into light. like the eyes of a blackman, his black eyes created the white around it.

From 76 trillion years down to 66 trillion years, the sun, the stars created 72 trillion years ago, has five points, each point at an angle of 72 degrees each, 72 by 5 is 360 degrees. and God chose himself the best part of the earth which is the middle east/africa axis (the whole world was called Asia on planet moon.
Re: Every Blackman Is A Muslim. It Stands True. Blackman long history. by gatiano(m): 5:00pm On Aug 06, 2014
Then 66 trillion years ago, there was a scientist, that wanted the whole earth(moon) speak one language with one intonation, this is not possible, God told him, nevetheless he said "i am going to do what im going to do" God said ok, you will learn your lessons soon enough. i personally do not know, it seems for every mile, our intonations changes, and as further as you it changes till it twist itself into a a completely different language.

lets get back to the story.
so this scientist (black man, jet blackman) tried hard and couldn't get it done, got so frustrated, and he decided to blow the all moon and its people. so he got himself a 100% potent dynamite, which can't be made today because of lack of knowledge, only a black man can do that. anyways he got the dynamite deep down 1 mile into the earth(moon) crust, and then boom! the moon split itself off the earth by 36000 miles from the original position and the earth was also pushed back 12000 miles from its point. thus the water on the moon poured back into the earth. and God said that is a testimony for those behind you that won't listen, God decided not to make himself public from this time. the scientists of today has proven that the sand of both earth and the moon are the same.
Re: Every Blackman Is A Muslim. It Stands True. Blackman long history. by gatiano(m): 5:19pm On Aug 06, 2014
And 50,000 years ago, A black scientist by the name of Shabazz Mohammad, decided he was going to make the black man stronger, that he can never be destroyed. this is another deviation from the will of GOD, however there is a small good in it. which is the white man can have all the nuclear bombs, the last man standing will be that blackman, in this case warri man will say i go carry last ooo lol, and not just one man, a whole lot of people. brothers and sisters, we can't never die.

So Mr Shabazz took his people into the jungles of central africa, away from civilization. as time passes we began to create different gods, idol worshipper, and degraded and drifted away from the knowledge of GOD, and we became what you see today like shitting in public places, leaving corpses lieing dead on the streets with a mentally dead people (dead begets dead), waking unclad, heavy metal in our ears, lips, month and tribal marks etc. Perhaps all those songo, ogun, amadioha etc were all scientists and we stupidly worship them, THEY ARE DEAD, THEY CAN'T HEAR ME OR YOU.

So GOD watched on, you will learn your lessons. Brothers and Sisters, GOD don't and never will whoop you, it is your mistakes that will teach a super lesson.
Re: Every Blackman Is A Muslim. It Stands True. Blackman long history. by Fulaman198(m): 5:40pm On Aug 06, 2014
this thread does not belong in the culture section. I also don't agree with you OP. Moving thread to religion.
Re: Every Blackman Is A Muslim. It Stands True. Blackman long history. by TheBigUrban2: 5:55pm On Aug 06, 2014
Fulaman198, what is this nonsense? Why u no kuku delete this trash or send it to islam section where they will "JZK" the trash?

1 Like

Re: Every Blackman Is A Muslim. It Stands True. Blackman long history. by Fulaman198(m): 5:57pm On Aug 06, 2014
TheBigUrban2: Fulaman198, what is this nonsense? Why u no kuku delete this trash or send it to islam section where they will "JZK" the trash?

I debated whether I should delete it or not because the thread made no sense. But sometimes people's threads need to be giving a chance (I guess).
Re: Every Blackman Is A Muslim. It Stands True. Blackman long history. by TheBigUrban2: 5:59pm On Aug 06, 2014
Fulaman198:

I debated whether I should delete it or not because the thread made no sense. But sometimes people's threads need to be giving a chance (I guess).

grin grin grin

Dont give madness a chance

3 Likes

Re: Every Blackman Is A Muslim. It Stands True. Blackman long history. by gatiano(m): 6:00pm On Aug 06, 2014
Precisely about 6,600 years ago, A boy by the name Yakub (Jacob in the bible), a black man, scientist, and a genious, father of genetics and grafting, father of like repels and unlike attracts.

20 miles away from Mecca, A six year old african black boy was playing with two metal steels beside his uncle. He noticed that one steel is attracting the other, and he says to his uncle, " when i grow up to be a man, i am going to make a people who will rule you blackmen" his uncle replied, "what will you make that will destroy, lie, kill and create trouble?" yakub replied, "nevetheless uncle, i know that which you don't".

Then yakub knew what he was created to be or make. He studied hard and was a very brilliant student, einstein got nothing on him when it comes to the level of sciences. before 21, he was already a professor. he went straight into the lab and he began to study the sperms of a blackman. In this sperm, he found out that it contained 2 germs, one black, the other brown, and if he could seperate the brown germ from the black germ, and mix the brown germ to another brown germ, he is going to make a more lighter brown.

Now, he has completed his scientific research, now he needs people to graft, then he went all politics, saying to people "i will make you the rulers of your people if you follow me, you will make people serve you if you follow me. obviously there are always some people who want things easy, so they followed him and started causing trouble in town. Yakub was arrested by the authorities, both the riots still went on. the jails were filled that there was no place. Then the king asked what is going on, and one of the 24 greatest scientist told the king, that this yakub has been prophesied of about 8400 years before that time. and whatever God says yes to, none can change it.

So the king went to yakub, what do you want? he asked him. yakub replied let me go with my follower to another place which you will give to me for a time and sponsor me for 20 to 25 years. This is what you read in the bible about yakub, fighting with the angel, it literally means fighting with the authority till he got what he wanted. There were 59,999 followers plus yakub makes 60,000 and the move to the island of Patmos on the augean sea. thus Genesis 1:26 "lets us make man in our own image, and give him dominion over all things. note the "US" and the "WE".
Re: Every Blackman Is A Muslim. It Stands True. Blackman long history. by macof(m): 7:37pm On Aug 06, 2014
grin grin Muslim version of the Obadiah clique grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Every Blackman Is A Muslim. It Stands True. Blackman long history. by gatiano(m): 7:40pm On Aug 06, 2014
TheBigUrban2:

grin grin grin

Dont give madness a chance

elevate yourself to an upright level, don't keep yourself on the horizontal, you can come out and lets argue the facts.
Re: Every Blackman Is A Muslim. It Stands True. Blackman long history. by gatiano(m): 8:20pm On Aug 06, 2014
So, the 60,000 black people got themselves to the island of Patmos in Greece, where the greek civilization began!
Yakub, in Yoruba Yakubu, was made their leader, and he appointed himself 4 officials: the doctor, the pastor or minister, the nurse, and the cremator.

We two people wants to get married, they go to the minister, the minister refer them to the doctor to carry out blood tests or if they match or compactible; if they are both black, the doctor tells them that their blood don't match, and the minister disallows the union. If they are both brown, doctor says they are perfect, minister say it will be a blessing.

They marry and when its time to have baby, if the baby is black, the nurse sticks a needle on the head of the baby when the mother is not paying attention, and if the mother is attentive enough, they say the baby needs a thorough med check up, then the feed the baby to the wolves, if there are no wolves, the cremator does is duty, burn it! (and you wonder why a black is hated so much?) And they tell the baby couldn't make it, however he is in heaven preparing a place for her. Just imagine the killings and murder!

If the baby, is lighter, they say it is a blessing, he is a wonder child. picking the lighter babies against the darker ones.

To cut long story short, after 200 years, a new people was made, brown people, in what we know today as the Japanese, he is weaker than the blackman. And they were given a place in Nippon.

Did yakub live 200 years? no, he was 150 years when he died, but he left his procedures and directions.

After another 200 years of continuous grafting, which is 400 years. A yellow man/people were made, weaker than the black and the brown, but more wicked. given there place in that part of Asia.

After another 200 years of grafting, the pale, blue eyed, blond haired, weak and very wicked was made called devil or the beast. he was thought well on how to rule the blackman, first, that they should ask the blackman "where and who is GOD? They were sent back to the black people and within 6 months, they turned it whole place upside down. people killing people, etc. and there rule is to last 6000years, ENDS 1914.

now if you notice, you see he got the idea from two steel attracting the other when he was 6, thus go to any european embassy anywhere tomorrow in africa, you would see a lot of people wanting visas, that is the attraction.
note all the 6s, the number of the beast is also the number of man 666.

T
Re: Every Blackman Is A Muslim. It Stands True. Blackman long history. by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 06, 2014
gatiano: So, the 60,000 black people got themselves to the island of Patmos in Greece, where the greek civilization began!
Yakub, in Yoruba Yakubu, was made their leader, and he appointed himself 4 officials: the doctor, the pastor or minister, the nurse, and the cremator.
We two people wants to get married, they go to the minister, the minister refer them to the doctor to carry out blood tests or if they match or compactible; if they are both black, the doctor tells them that their blood don't match, and the minister disallows the union. If they are both brown, doctor says they are perfect, minister say it will be a blessing.
They marry and when its time to have baby, if the baby is black, the nurse sticks a needle on the head of the baby when the mother is not paying attention, and if the mother is attentive enough, they say the baby needs a thorough med check up, then the feed the baby to the wolves, if there are no wolves, the cremator does is duty, burn it! (and you wonder why a black is hated so much?) And they tell the baby couldn't make it, however he is in heaven preparing a place for her. Just imagine the killings and murder!
If the baby, is lighter, they say it is a blessing, he is a wonder child. picking the lighter babies against the darker ones.
To cut long story short, after 200 years, a new people was made, brown people, in what we know today as the Japanese, he is weaker than the blackman. And they were given a place in Nippon.
Did yakub live 200 years? no, he was 150 years when he died, but he left his procedures and directions.
After another 200 years of continuous grafting, which is 400 years. A yellow man/people were made, weaker than the black and the brown, but more wicked. given there place in that part of Asia.
After another 200 years of grafting, the pale, blue eyed, blond haired, weak and very wicked was made called devil or the beast. he was thought well on how to rule the blackman, first, that they should ask the blackman "where and who is GOD? They were sent back to the black people and within 6 months, they turned it whole place upside down. people killing people, etc. and there rule is to last 6000years, ENDS 1914.
now if you notice, you see he got the idea from two steel attracting the other when he was 6, thus go to any european embassy anywhere tomorrow in africa, you would see a lot of people wanting visas, that is the attraction.
note all the 6s, the number of the beast is also the number of man 666.
T

lmao, the representative of the original delusional niggers makes an appearance.

Nation of Islam: Founded when some African Americans decided they were tired of the "White man's religion"..............................so they decided to claim the "Arab's religion". Where are your cousins, "The Black Israelites"?
Re: Every Blackman Is A Muslim. It Stands True. Blackman long history. by GooseBaba: 8:34pm On Aug 06, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked sad shocked angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry sad sad lipsrsealed lipsrsealed .....
Re: Every Blackman Is A Muslim. It Stands True. Blackman long history. by gatiano(m): 9:07pm On Aug 06, 2014
After 6 months, the whole nation was crumbling, after thorough investigation, it was reported that it was the pale man, devil, so the king said, round them all up, all of them, take off their clothes, books and all except the language, most of them were all bounded by ropes, and made to match 2200 miles across the hot desert, into the caves of europe, and they were bounded there for 2000 years. they lost their minds and went on all fours to an animal level, before that, they tried to graft themselves back into black, all they could get was a monkey, the gorrilla thus they call a blackman monkey. they lost there minds completely, he couldn't make his own food, no fire, he ate raw. he domesticated the wolf, and the dog became a whiteman's best friend. that is why a black can die on the cold street, they don't care, but a dog, they take care of. Because when GOD says yes, he doesn't refute his words. he gave six thousand years for their rule, so they must. so he raised up a prophet who was half black and half white named Moses. Moses was given one book to teach them what yakub was unable to. Prophet Moses, may the peace of God be with, he did that which GOD has asked him to do. to elevate the white man, teach him knowledge of himself and what he is meant to do. for 2000 years, GOD kept sending prophets to them to put them on a path of rightousness, but meeeen, that mankind is very rebellious. 2000 years later, which was 2000 years ago, Jesus was sent to the whiteman, he was the last messager to them.
Re: Every Blackman Is A Muslim. It Stands True. Blackman long history. by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 06, 2014
gatiano: It is like a leopard's spot, it can't be helped. blackman is a muslim. A muslim is a person that submits to the will of GOD.
Who is GOD? GOD is a Man, A Supreme Man, who is the best knower and all wise. GOD'S real name is ALLAH! Islam means freedom, equality, and justice. don't confuse it with the islam of now, for there is no sunni, shia or sufi (women should be more educated, why? teach a man, and you teach an individual, teach a woman, and you teach a nation. this is an example of what Islam means). Islam is Islam, Islam is Mathematics and it stands true, it never makes mistakes. The sun, moon, stars, the earth and earth rotations all submit to the will of ALLAH.

This is all according to the teaching of Elijah Mohammad.
so because Islam means submission to God everybody is a Muslim..
I guess u are a xtian cos u also follow Christ..

1 Like

Re: Every Blackman Is A Muslim. It Stands True. Blackman long history. by gatiano(m): 10:30pm On Aug 06, 2014
Arcsniper: so because Islam means submission to God everybody is a Muslim..
I guess u are a xtian cos u also follow Christ..
I don't follow christ, but i try as much as possible to follow the teachings and lessons of Jesus! christ is not his surname, christ means crusher. however, i don't love my enemy, if you slap me, i will slap you back in the same measure, maybe a lil harder. Jesus taught the submission to the will of GOD, which is freedom, equality and justice.
Re: Every Blackman Is A Muslim. It Stands True. Blackman long history. by gatiano(m): 11:08pm On Aug 06, 2014
And this is the short story of Jesus as taught to us by Elijah Mohammad. and it will set you free completely from hell!

How and when did that righteous GOD turned into a player, toaster, seducer or a rapist like zeus? that a spirit made his way into mary and jesus was born, put yourself in the shoes of joseph.

there can't be pastures in the month of december, when winter starts on the 21st of december, it is pretty cold and windy for a child to survive that cold in the meager, Thus Jesus wasn't born in december, he was born between the first and second week of september as taught to us by The Honorable Elijah Mohammad. The exact date or day? no body knows, because it was kept secret by joseph and mary away from King herold, who wanted to kill him but lied that he wanted to worship him, in the middle of the night, Mary and Jesus was sent to Egypt with Joseph relatives. In Egypt, Jesus went to school and he was a genious, a scientists and mathematician, and was taught by one of the 24 great scientist of how to radiohead. what is a radiohead? it is the ability that makes you to get into somebody's frequencies and hear or listen to their thoughts.
To cut the story short, Jesus went into Isreal and started teaching and healing thru sciences and chemistry. and teaching the submission to the will of GOD (ALLAH). THEN! THIS IS WHERE THE WHITE RACE GOT THEMSELVES EXPOSED! READ JOHN 8: VERSES 32 - 45. AND 44TH VERSE STATES: 44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. 45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.. And Jesus saw that it was no use, then he gave up himself for the resurrection of the blackman. he came to teach the white man, they refused, however he taught some, like nicodemus. that unless he be a bornagain, he can never enter the kingdom of GOD.

Now Jesus was a halfcaste, father was black, that is why he was removed from the pictures. why did the whiteman make Jesus white? well if Jesus was white, and he is the Son of God, then GOD must be white, a black man will think, and he looked himself up in the mirror and think himself as black the devil. this manipulation and idea had wrecked the entire black race. wake up blackman! it is resurrection time, judgement day had been here a while.
Re: Every Blackman Is A Muslim. It Stands True. Blackman long history. by gatiano(m): 11:09pm On Aug 06, 2014
Jesus was sent to teach the whiteman, He died for the ressurection of the blackman. Alleluia!
Re: Every Blackman Is A Muslim. It Stands True. Blackman long history. by Ultimus: 6:45am On Aug 07, 2014
Islam is not peace. Muslims are happy all over the world in places that are not Islamic but they are unhappy in Yemen, Afghan, Iran, Iraq, Syria, etc....all places with over 95% Muslim population. You kid yourself when you say Islam is peace.
Re: Every Blackman Is A Muslim. It Stands True. Blackman long history. by tartar9(m): 8:32am On Aug 07, 2014
you must be high on weed

1 Like

Re: Every Blackman Is A Muslim. It Stands True. Blackman long history. by gatiano(m): 10:15am On Aug 07, 2014
Brothers and Sisters, there is no need to be abusive, if you had the patience to read through, then that is good. And if not, it is wise to be patient. Peradventure you don't agree with what you read, feel free to throw your questions, if i can't answer it to the best of your understanding, then i refer you to listen to the teachings of The Honourable Elijah Mohammad.
Re: Every Blackman Is A Muslim. It Stands True. Blackman long history. by gatiano(m): 10:33am On Aug 07, 2014
Ultimus: Islam is not peace. Muslims are happy all over the world in places that are not Islamic but they are unhappy in Yemen, Afghan, Iran, Iraq, Syria, etc....all places with over 95% Muslim population. You kid yourself when you say Islam is peace.

I can't argue with you based on your comments, because you are right! Remember, that the devil is a liar, he's clever and a trickster. That is why it is paramount to open your mind, enlighting yourself with the knowledge of truth, for that is the armor which you must brazed yourself with.

first of all, who are this muslims? the arabs? they are white, a lil darker than the usual. this is because they are mixed with the original asiatic blackman. the arabs were taught the way of righteousness, the blackman is born righteous. Why brother then do we have the boko boys and there types all over Africa? well some black people are still submissive to slave mentality, tricked by the devil, mentally dead.

If i was hungry, thirsty and in need of life, and then i came to you begging for live, you gave me food, clothed me and you went further to shelther me, and you said i can stay for as long as i can till i am able to get myself back to shake off the grief, you said 10 miles aways, is my father's house, it has a garden, i can pick for myself some tomatoes and carrots, and you went further to say 1 mile to the south, my mama's place, it has a nice spot to cool off. after 1 year, i tricked you out of your house and manned it with heavy security, on the 2nd year, took your dad's garden and house. manned it with high fences, the 3rd year, i pushed off your mama's ground floor and thinking of evicting you totally; what will you do? be a good and a wise judge.
Re: Every Blackman Is A Muslim. It Stands True. Blackman long history. by gatiano(m): 10:46am On Aug 07, 2014
Before i go on, i must clarify a thing or two:
that no all white people are evil, few of them are indeed very good, trying hard to follow in the foot steps of Jesus, even one of them "Russia" went ahead to publish that one of our brothers was a hero, he was not a human right activitist, or a sport man or rapper, he was high military engineer, to the level of a major general in a celebrated army, his son was a leader of a whole navy fleet, this was far back as the 16th century, and this Russians did not hide that fact, as a matter of fact, he great grand son was one of the greatest poet of all time by name Alexander pushkin, his great grand father's name was Ibrahim Hannibal or Gannibal. they named one of their biggest university after Patrice Lumunber.

secondly, there are black devils, 7 times wicked than the white devil, this the white man fears alot.
Re: Every Blackman Is A Muslim. It Stands True. Blackman long history. by gatiano(m): 10:59am On Aug 07, 2014
Martian:

lmao, the representative of the original delusional niggers makes an appearance.

Nation of Islam: Founded when some African Americans decided they were tired of the "White man's religion"..............................so they decided to claim the "Arab's religion". Where are your cousins, "The Black Israelites"?
They are not my cousins, that is divide and conquer tactics, they are my brothers, and yes they are the true Isrealites, if you meant my Igbo Brother, and the lost tribes of Isreal, ofcourse you know 100% who they are, they are the Blackmen in North America. i know it troubles your mind and drives you mad. 1/1=1. thanks for reminding of the Nation of Islam i have been missing them so far in the lessons.
Re: Every Blackman Is A Muslim. It Stands True. Blackman long history. by gatiano(m): 11:45am On Aug 07, 2014
Back to the lessons or story. by Elijah Mohammad from The Nation Of Islam.

Prophet Mohammad, was a faithful and obedient messager of ALLAH(GOD). i don't like to use the word "servant", so was all the Prophet before him. Mohammad never wrote a single letter in the Holy Quran, so was Jesus, Moses, Abraham. it is the whiteman that twisted the words of GOD to suit his evil or to hide away.
Mohammad was just 600 years after Jesus, 1400 years ago. He did not start Islam, Islam has no beginning nor ending.
Mohammad was sent to put his arab brothers right in the way of righteousness, that he did without violence, and most importantly to awaken the blackman, because we were going deep down the rabbit hole into polytheism.
Mohammad never took to the sword, like the crusaders, except when it was needed to save or defend his life.
Jihad is not for any man to do, it is for ALLAH alone. and sharia is a good thing, it just means to live righteously, but the so called muslims, will catch two people in fornication or adultery, then punish the woman alone, killing the converts, etc. these are not muslims, it is against the law to kill anybody, except he is found guilty or evil or murder, or pedophile.

How can i just go to a man that has been drinking two bottles of gulder every night, and insist that he must stop? or a lady trying to survive selling herself? i can't just say sharia, that is 100% destruction, thus what we get in Nigeria today, though the problems of Nigeria is so much complicated. sharia can only be taught to the beer drinker about how the content of the beer is doing him no good through scientific approach, and to the prostitute, you must first teach her how to live through other means. to teach sharia, you must be exceptional be endowned in wisdom and knowledge and "then understanding. i think the understanding should come first. Every woman needs a sound education, perfect education, for from that you can civilize a nation.

Mohammad set the whiteman (devils) back by 1000 years, one of the reasons why the whiteman hates Islam to his bone marrows. But what GOD says must be must be (baba ogo, a we ma ye ohun), and one of the 24 scientists told Mohammad that he can't change the devil, this saddens Mohammad so greatly that he fell ill. And Mohammad told that what he taught will cease to be after 3 generations, that is the results you see today in the muslim word. and when they followed the teachings, the did so great.
Re: Every Blackman Is A Muslim. It Stands True. Blackman long history. by gatiano(m): 12:43pm On Aug 07, 2014
This is a part of Elijah Mohammad teachings and lesson in The Nation Of Islam.
Re: Every Blackman Is A Muslim. It Stands True. Blackman long history. by gatiano(m): 1:04pm On Aug 07, 2014
Bilal was one of Prophet Mohammad (peace of ALLAH be with him) followers. Bilal is a black, though they tried to twist things, and then called him afro-arab, i wonder what that is, afro and arab are both black. his father from Arabia, a jet black man, and Mother from abysinia (spelling error, im sorry) today Ethiopia, (the only place that wasn't colonized, but there is a slave mentality thing going on there).

Saud, is an adjective to support a male gender, Sauda - the feminine, and Saudi - the plural, Arabia mean place

Saudi Arabia- place of the black people, though you won't find it like that on google, and they won't allow even dangote entry now because of ebola.

what i needed to say about Bilal was, he was the one that made the first cry to prayer, Prophet Mohammed heard it, and he allowed not just because his voice was beautiful, rather he felt the pain of Bilal (this is my opinion)

When Bilal stood on top of the Kabba or maybe the first Mosque, this is what he meant,

With a painful cry, He said " ALLAH U AKBAR" with both of the tip of his thumb covering both earlopes meaning " O ALLAH, I AM LISTENING OR TALKING WITH NO ONE". He said "ALLAH U AKBAR" meaning GOD IS THE GREATEST.

What he is saying is O ALLAH! I GIVE UP, I GIVE UP AND I AM TIRED, I AM HATED LEFT TO RIGHT, FROM UP AND DOWN. O ALLAH COME TO MY AID, THY ALONE WILL I SERVE FOREVER. GOD answered that call without a second late!
this is why he didn't submit to Abubakar. Only ALLAH did that man served all his life, and ALLAH blessed him. How? Do you all know the Musa Mansa of Mali? the richest empire that had ever been on this earth, was of the generations of Bilal.
Re: Every Blackman Is A Muslim. It Stands True. Blackman long history. by gatiano(m): 2:18pm On Aug 07, 2014
The muslim prayer:

ALLAH U AKBAR: mean GOD is the greatest, none other is there for to call upon, and i give up

IN THE NAME OF ALLAH, THE BENEFICENT , THE MERCIFUL
I BEAR WITNESS THAT THERE IS NO GOD DESERVED TO BE WORSHIPPED OR PRAISED BESIDES THEE
I BEAR WITNESS THAT MOHAMMAD IS YOUR MESSAGER

MEANS: He gives and blesses freely without expecting nothing in return, would you be ungrateful not to show some appreciation?

the merciful, He's the most forgiving Man. that is when you do wrong that you know no knowledge of, but if you do know then do, then you know good and evil, pedophile raping lil children boys and girls, killing people knowingly just to take their land and properties, bearing false witness that leads to the death of an innocent person, putting ebola on the streets and acting as if you care, raping women, knowing the truth about pork, yet you kept eating regardlessly feeding to other people KNOWINGLY, MARK THAT WORD "KNOWINGLY". Sleeping with another man's or woman's partner just to destroy his/her family, splitting man and wife wickedly, locking up the innocents and the guilty are walking free commiting more crimes, amongst many, "You won't be forgiven, at the very least you will pay for these injustice, with chastisement or tribulation or the burning fire. Thus, you have the so called athietist, he knows that he is going down and can't be helped, he is looking for who he will take down to hell with him. Brothers and sisters be extremely careful.

That none shall you serve or praise besides Him, and Already you said "IN THE NAME ALLAH" why Jesus (peace of ALLAH be with Him) why in jesus name again? of which you have turned into IJN. You turned Jesus into your servant to deliver your wants to GOD, if that is not fast enough, you use Mary. to me you are so scared and deep in sin, that you can't face your creator face to face.

That Mohammad is the messager, means he is and was faithful, and he didn't change the scriptures of ALLAH.
Re: Every Blackman Is A Muslim. It Stands True. Blackman long history. by gatiano(m): 3:59pm On Aug 07, 2014
O ALLAH, THE LORD OF THIS PERFECT CALL
AND TO WHOM THIS PRAYER IS REFERED,
BESTOW UPON MOHAMMAD THE MEANS, GREATNESS, AND HIGH DIGNITY AND ELEVATE HIM TO THAT MOST EXALTED PLACE WHICH THOU ART PROMISED HIM.
VERILY, THOU NEVER BREAKEST THY PROMISE

That perfect cry to prayer, and recognising GOD is the perfect call to ALLAH, the moment you state it, He is all ears to you alone. how? the speed of thought is 24 billion miles/second, you have 14 billion cells in your brains, the speed of sound is 1,120 feets/ sec, ALLAH can move within the earth atmosphere at not less than 282,000 miles per second, outside the earth atmosphere more than a 1,000,000 miles/sec, he doesn't need to enter the earth atmosphere to answer you.
So before your thoughts manifest itself around your brains and before it comes out as words, ALLAH got your message, if it is according to ALLAH will, and you believe him to be THE SUPREME MAN, those prayers will begin to work itself into deeds, it materilize base on your work into relationship to time=power. you will begin to see and if the result immidiately. Don't be ridiculous in your asking. and you must wash up first, no because of dirt alone, but the dirt you don't see or percieve. if not your hands will testify against you. This is a 33rd degree freemason stuff, as a blackman, if you are asked, "are you a freemason, you say no, i was born a freemason, how? I'm black and proud and ALLAH is my GOD"

To bestow upon Mohammad: we must always have a leader, GOD always appoint to us a leader, we all can't be leaders (nigerians, just because you are not a leader doesn't mean ALLAH can't make you richer, you shouldn't think this way however), the means mean the required resources, greatness means to be given power to teach us right and high diginity means he won't spend your tithes on himself or sleep with your wife.

To elevate him to that most exalted place: this is what will put us the blackman on top of civilization again forever! so elevate him to elevate us, he has high dignity, he won't mess with us. and ALLAH HAS PROMISED HIM THIS.

ALLAH will never break his promise, all your friends will, the whiteman has broken his promises more than my day here on earth to every government (black) in the world. If mountain does not go to the Mohammad, Mohammad will go to the mountain. what does this means, we are the mountain here, and Mohammad elevated and backed by the power of ALLAH, relies on ALLAH, he literally has the technology and sciences to do this, how? the planet rotates that the speed of 1037 1/3 miles/hours moving anticlockwise (turning right to left), ALLAH can station his wheel on a specific point where you would reach him, and it also means Mohammad will spread the Truth of ALLAH to the most stagnated human being.

ALLAH never breaks his promise. it went as far as break, breaker, breakest!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Was Mary Really A Virgin? / Favorite Atheists And Theists On Nairaland / Amazingly Beautiful Picture Of Sinach With The Oyakhilome Daughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.