Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,427 members, 7,781,246 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:15 AM

The current Movie series "The Last Ship" Predicted The Current Ebola Outbreak? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The current Movie series "The Last Ship" Predicted The Current Ebola Outbreak? (1776 Views)

New Outbreak Of Lassa Fever In Oyo State / Ebola Vs The Last Ship(america Tv Series) / The Movie "The Last Ship" Predicted The Current Ebola Outbreak In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The current Movie series "The Last Ship" Predicted The Current Ebola Outbreak? by Kingisun: 5:25pm On Aug 06, 2014
Okay! Has anyone watched the current movie series...."The Last Ship"..... Because I think that movie must have predicted this current on-going Ebola outbreak in West Africa! Though in the series.....the outbreak took off in Eygpt! The west no go kill us oh! Some of you will say I sound like a conspiracy theorist....well....I just made my thoughts known to ya'll! Afterall there is freedom of speech but no freedom after speech!=D! Its still sad though....ignore the humour! Movie was released 22nd june 2014.....and guess when the current Ebola outbreak kicked off....25th march 2014! Nevertheless let's not forget that the shooting of this movie didn't kickoff this year! The Virus wrecking mayhem in this movie has the exact same signs and symptoms like the Ebola virus in Africa! Well.....I rest my case! Try to watch the movie.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: You Have Never Seen Conjoined Twins Like This Before / The Health Benefits Of Eating Ripe Banana / Top 15 Tips To Stay Healthy During Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.