Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

How Do I Go To Bangladesh Without Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Do I Go To Bangladesh Without Visa (5243 Views)

Nigerian Passport Can Take You To 44 Countries Without Visa….[see List] / African Country That Can Go Into Canada Without Visa / Can Any Tell Me Which Country Nigeria Passport Holder Can Go Without Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Go To Bangladesh Without Visa by Drpazienza: 5:53pm On Aug 06, 2014
i came across this article on nairaland about how you can travel to some countries without visas, so i am opening this topic to know how i can go about it because am really in need of it. Tanx for your comments
Re: How Do I Go To Bangladesh Without Visa by Chanchit: 6:02pm On Aug 06, 2014
Very simple, go through your dreams.

7 Likes

Re: How Do I Go To Bangladesh Without Visa by Drpazienza: 6:04pm On Aug 06, 2014
atleast b positive 4 once pls
Re: How Do I Go To Bangladesh Without Visa by swaystunna(m): 8:37am On Aug 07, 2014
Enta keke

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Go To Bangladesh Without Visa by Liamm(m): 12:19pm On Aug 07, 2014
See wetin Ebola cause. Nigerians now looking for anywhere to go to.

E go beta
Re: How Do I Go To Bangladesh Without Visa by Omojayejaye(m): 1:01pm On Aug 07, 2014
grin grin grin .....
Re: How Do I Go To Bangladesh Without Visa by futurewise11(m): 1:28pm On Aug 07, 2014
pleease forget this your plan.bangladesh is a very very pooooor country.
Drpazienza: i came across this article on nairaland about how you can travel to some countries without visas, so i am opening this topic to know how i can go about it because am really in need of it. Tanx for your comments

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Go To Bangladesh Without Visa by Drpazienza: 2:13pm On Aug 07, 2014
futurewise11: pleease forget this your plan.bangladesh is a very very pooooor country.

bt am so desperate to travel @ of the country. Do u by any means know anybody dat can take me overseas and to pay back wen i get dia?
Re: How Do I Go To Bangladesh Without Visa by Syedqamber(f): 2:01pm On Jun 20, 2019
If you are searching for famous facebook status then there is no need to search more. Here we have famous facebook quotes and posting these is a good way famousstatus.com
Re: How Do I Go To Bangladesh Without Visa by Syedqamber(f): 6:40am On Jul 08, 2019
coffeemakers.best Top Brands in Coffee Makers. Sinbo. Sencor. Philips. Russell Hobbs. Black & Decker. Moulinex. Kenwood. E-Lite. Westpoint.
Re: How Do I Go To Bangladesh Without Visa by Syedqamber(f): 6:30am On Jul 26, 2019
Most Popular or Famous 5 Pakistan Food in a most Popular caterers london Pakistan Restaurants. North Pakistan Thali is a very popular plate from the North India but I have selected 7 most amazing Pakistan Restaurant dishes which every Pakistan likes to order in an Pakistan Restaurant.
Re: How Do I Go To Bangladesh Without Visa by 2fine2fast(m): 12:53pm On Jul 26, 2019
Drpazienza:

bt am so desperate to travel @ of the country. Do u by any means know anybody dat can take me overseas and to pay back wen i get dia?

Oga you better keep your desperation under check before they carry you go abroad go harvest your organs, use you for rituals or turn you to slave.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Go To Bangladesh Without Visa by Syedqamber(f): 7:34pm On Dec 12, 2019
The Mens Emporium Aberdeen is an award winning Mens Hairdresser, Shaving, Grooming and Massage salon located at 67 Thistle Street, Aberdeen MenEmporium
Re: How Do I Go To Bangladesh Without Visa by AhmedAli0013(m): 3:55am On Dec 17, 2019
Syedqamber:
The Mens Emporium Aberdeen is an award winning Mens Hairdresser, Shaving, Grooming and Massage salon located at 67 Thistle Street, Aberdeen MenEmporium

One of the hottest questions in social media is what constitutes the most popular Facebook statuses. There is no one simple answer to this, statusdays
Re: How Do I Go To Bangladesh Without Visa by AhmedAli0013(m): 4:49am On Dec 25, 2019
i see you got really very useful topics , i will be always checking your blog thanks. Multiple social media applications are the source of entertainment for us. In addition to this, the applications provide us ultimate amusement and make our leisure time more fascinating and exciting just like YouTube. [url=https://famousstatus.com/youtube-video-downloader/ ]online youtube video downloader [/url]
Re: How Do I Go To Bangladesh Without Visa by narendrasiteseo: 5:29am On Jan 13, 2020
[url="https://newvideostatus.in/good-morning-video-status.html"]New Good morning video status[/url] hindi download. Every day starts with a Good Morning Message to greet our family, friends and loved one Happy Good Morning but we are sharing here best Good Morning videos download collection which will change your way of sending Good Morning greetings.[url="https://statustags.com/good-morning-status"]New Good morning status[/url]
Re: How Do I Go To Bangladesh Without Visa by Nobody: 7:16am On Jan 13, 2020
Drpazienza:
i came across this article on nairaland about how you can travel to some countries without visas, so i am opening this topic to know how i can go about it because am really in need of it. Tanx for your comments
Why do you even want to go to Bangladesh?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Go To Bangladesh Without Visa by 1234abchdheud: 7:12am On Mar 15, 2020
Re: How Do I Go To Bangladesh Without Visa by Jameslal: 12:51pm On Apr 01, 2020
Bangladesh is the great country. Your idea is great.
gearbikesreview.com
Re: How Do I Go To Bangladesh Without Visa by Syedqamber(f): 6:52pm On Apr 15, 2020
Best Gaming Mouse for Small Hands Top 5 Gaming Mice For Small Hands In 2017. Model, Price, Type, Max DPI. Corsair Gaming Harpoon RGB, $$$, Optical, Wired ...
Re: How Do I Go To Bangladesh Without Visa by Syedqamber(f): 6:56pm On Apr 15, 2020
We review the 11 best beginner skateboards skateboards for teens. If what you want is the classic skate park skateboard that you see teens riding around all day, ...
Re: How Do I Go To Bangladesh Without Visa by ananyapandey: 6:57am On Jun 10, 2020
very nice
Re: How Do I Go To Bangladesh Without Visa by Syedqamber(f): 6:38am On Jun 21, 2020
The Best Bass Guitars Under $500 in 2020: reviewed and rated here! If you're on a moderate budget and are on the quest to find the best bass guitar under ...bass guitars under 500
Re: How Do I Go To Bangladesh Without Visa by JeetoPakistan: 8:08am On Sep 21, 2020
Celebrity is a condition of fame and broad public recognition of an individual or group, or occasionally a character or animal, as a result of attention given them by mass media.

Millie Bobby Brown Relationship
Finn Wolfhard Height
Re: How Do I Go To Bangladesh Without Visa by JeetoPakistan: 8:10am On Sep 21, 2020
Re: How Do I Go To Bangladesh Without Visa by JeetoPakistan: 8:11am On Sep 21, 2020
Looking for Weight Loss Inspirations
America Ferrera Journey of Weight Loss
Re: How Do I Go To Bangladesh Without Visa by JeetoPakistan: 8:12am On Sep 21, 2020
Are you a book lover? then must check out Best Acting Books 2020
Re: How Do I Go To Bangladesh Without Visa by JeetoPakistan: 8:16am On Sep 21, 2020
Best spacers for under the cabinet can opener to help you in the kitchen
Re: How Do I Go To Bangladesh Without Visa by JeetoPakistan: 8:17am On Sep 21, 2020
Best Couple Tattoo Ideas for Women and Men
Re: How Do I Go To Bangladesh Without Visa by Cousin9999: 9:00am On Sep 21, 2020
There is no reason to go to that place. I don't know what it will take for some people to stop going to places like that. Those people will take your organs. They're truly evil people.

Racial prejudice is displayed by landlords and other tenants, reluctant to rent to them.

Asisat and her roommates were told out of the blue by their landlord recently to leave by the end of the month. "He said he's not comfortable with us living there anymore," she recounts. She is now house hunting."Yesterday, I went to look at several places in Lalmatia and all of the landlords said they want only married people or families. Or they just say, 'bideshi na', which is what they really mean." On the other hand, many to-let signs on empty apartments in parts of the city say "Foreigners preferred" but tend to be meant for 'rich' whites.

Asisat has had no interaction with her neighbours or locals in the area. "They don't understand English and don't seem to want to talk to foreigners," she says. But that does not stop them from pointing, staring, gossiping, or laughing at them in the streets.

Black people and foreigners from parts of Southeast Asia on the other hand are subject to racist taunts such as "kaula" or "chinku" on the streets of Dhaka. "I have personally seen African football players being harassed on the streets with the words 'kaula' (meaning black, in a derogatory way)," writes a local on an online platform, discussing the prevalence of racism in Bangladesh.

Another Nigerian student at DIU is Ayoola Kehinde Asisat, 26, who has lived in Dhaka since 2013. Sharing an apartment with other students, she has heard of past raids and fears the police here who, she says, do not discriminate between undocumented Africans and innocent students. "We share an apartment so we can split the costs but the police may come at any time to search our place and pat us down," says Asisat, adding "It makes me afraid to live here."

Being Black In Dhaka
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thedailystar.net/star-weekend/perspective/being-black-dhaka-1574449%3famp
Re: How Do I Go To Bangladesh Without Visa by Cousin9999: 9:02am On Sep 21, 2020
I understand everyone wants an opportunity. I understand ambition and determination makes you dismiss some things, but sometimes it's not exaggerated. It's real. Asia (north, south, east, west) and eastern Europe are no places you need or want to be. I say this out of love.
Re: How Do I Go To Bangladesh Without Visa by CoderKube: 8:27am On Oct 19, 2020

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Immigration Has Finished Me / Sweden, Uk,south Cyprus And Finland Which Of These Is Gud For Husling? / World's 10 Scariest Bridges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.